Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Your Pe2k relationship data (P.R.D)

CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY
kthx

[Tobiume] -
My best friend of five, going on six years on the internet, and one of the first friends I made on the internet. :) I couldn't ask for anyone better than her.
- [FrozenChaos]
I always have fun with her when I chat with her. They usually end up in all caps, but it's always a blast talking to her.
- [Azumi]
I consider her another one of my little sisters. She's one of the best friends I will have, and she's very fun to talk to! It's even fun just spazzing out over text. :)
[Meshi] -
She's helped me through a lot as well. I love talking to her, she's almost as random as me. I've had a lot of fun with her in the short time I've known her, but she's a good friend.
- [Hoshika]
I love drawing with her, I have so much fun with it, as well as a lot of fun with the insanity that comes out of it.
[Anastasia-R] -
I practically consider her my little sister. She's one of the sweetest gals I've ever met, and she's fun to talk to.
- [Sleepy Sheep]
I consider her my little sister as well, and she's also pretty sweet. She's also just about as hyperactive and random as me. :D

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |

Last edited by Jessu; 01-05-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:04 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Pair:
Gemma
Gem n Ems

Best Friend:
Caitlin
Tombi

Little Sister
Xanthe
Graceful Suicune

Little Brother:
Craig
Operative

Older Brother:
Mitch
The Maple Syrup Baptist

People Close to Me!

Shen
CandleJack
Meshi
Calypso
Charbok
Anastasia-R
Ryenne
Alana Marie
Bronislav84
White Wolf of the Snow

Other People I know include:

Woodchuck
Gaby
Tobiume
Lady of the Lake
Dr. House
Bumblebee16
Orthar
Chrispy
Kayla Ann
Neo Pikachu
Grasspkmnmaster
Kingrptr101
Dratini_Lover
TayyabX
Reclusive Demon

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 05-15-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

I'll edit this later...

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 06-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Name: Karen

Ryenne. Rye-chan. Rye. Rai. Rai-chun. Little RYERYE-CHUN. PUMPKIN POT. DEARIE. HOW MANY NAMES HAVE YOU HAD, JEEEEZ. And me? Tombeh. Tombeh-chan. Mishesh Tombeh. Tambeh. Tambey. Oh God. xD Calling each other by our real names feels weird, doesn't it? Probably because we've called each other stupid nicknames for four years. O: FOUR YEARS. WOAH. It's gone so unbefrickinlievably fast! Of course we haven't always been in contact...
I remember when you sent me the PM to say you were leaving PE2K, and then you vanished completely. You can't imagine how seriously, honestly, physically upset I was. I felt like I'd lost a true best friend, even though you live across the Atlantic and we've never met face-to-face (apart from goofy webcam posing 8D). That doesn't matter to me, though. I count you as one of, if not my true best friend. I really can count on you to listen to me and that's not just some generic guff that everyone comes out with; it's true, because I've been betrayed more times than I can count by people who say they love me and you're the only one who never has. You're so sweetly important to me. Your presence is huge and so very influencing, and comforting, in a way. You're multi-talented and I've always, always strived to be as good as you, but never got there. You are, really, my inspiration. I know someone in my, er, position on this forum wouldn't really be expected to look up to someone, given my personality, let alone someone younger, but to me that's trifle. That doesn't matter. I honestly do look up to you and I miss you when you're not there. Like a true best friend.
I think the only two words I can really say to you are written at the very top of this post.

Thank you.
You mean more to me than I can express.

Tombi & Ryenne.
FLASDGHFGLASHFDKLFGL
8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
<3<3WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Name: Jacob

Oh my DIO, what the hell can I write about you?! xDD Seriously man, I love you. How long have we known each other? I can't even. I don't even. I DUN' CARE. We're awesome. We always will be awesome.
TAPIOOOOCA
You know just how to make me laugh and I'm sure we've cracked each other up on more than one occasion! I love how I bullied you into getting a webcam but we never even cam together. xD One of the main reasons that I'm looking forward to 2012 is YOU, brah!

Let's see... memories, memories. We've done so much stuff! You helped me with my Salamence scratch, made some incredible graphics, always encouraged me with all my works (Incarnate, drawings, everything!) and have given me some really great bands! Many a night we've spent just sending continues Youtube links to each other- iunno about you, but I often ended up crying with laughter. xD You're a fantastic friend, buddy. I know that in 2012 when I meet you, we're gonna have so many good times. And definately Wacken in 2014! Look out Germany, that's all I can say.

All in all, you're amazing and I'm so glad, and feel so priviledged, to be your friend. I think you should move over here, tbh. Then Dan and I can rape you whenever we want

So, Jakey, Jaek, Goatpromoter with an 'o' instead of an 'e'- you are my right hand man. And I don't mean masturbation.

KEEP IT REAL BRAH.

<3

Name: Austin

Name: Zach

Name: Trevor

Wow... where do I start...
You, sir, are a marvel. :3 I can't really explain how privileged I feel just to have known you at some point. You positively ooze wit and talent. Such a splendid chap.
It was 2007 when we met, wasn't it? Wow, you were fifteen- younger than I am now. Thirteen, I was. Boy. Eighteen you are now. That's really frightening.
But The Merines- oh, The Merines. How we clung to that. We never let it die when we should've, did we? xD But it was so fun. So much fun. And our posts together were indescribably fantastic. Your posts were amazing! I was thoroughly jealous, mate, dunno if you could ever tell. Bahahaha.
But honestly, I miss you. You need to get online and stop breaking your promises. D:< For me, this forum died slightly when you left. It emptied a bit. Truly.
I still plan to write The Merines. I might go back and read the old threads- AND DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT ASGSDHFHAHDJFKLFLF >_>- for inspiration. And a large dose of Attila. 8DDD
But in all seriousness, you're incredible.
Come back, buddy.

I'll never forget you.

O 3O

Name: Gabriel

GABBBEEH-KUUUNNN
My little genin. My little... thing. My crazy little anime thing that rolls around and trips up and hides under rocks and gets nosebleeds at pretty girls. YOU SIR SHAPED MY DESTINY. Thank you for The Merines. You are amazing. Really and truly.
I feel like I've watched you grow up. xD You used to be so young and cute and innocent, and now... you're like, manly! xD You still remind me so irresistably of Keitaro from Love Hina though. That will never change. ♥

Name: Craig

Name: Mitchell

Name: Peony

Sakky! My long-lost sister. xD You wrote such a beautiful thing about me on your blog and I was honestly nearly moved to tears. You mean so much to me! When I saw you'd come back to PE2K I was sooooo happy. ♥ I'm even happier now we have a roleplay together!
I love speaking with you. We're so in-sync. It's just like 2006 again XD

Name: Tony

Name: Jill

Name: Alana Marie

Name: Gemma

Name: Calypso

Name: Kayla Ann

UNDER MASSES OF CONSTRUCTION

Last edited by Tombi; 03-01-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
Sean, my buddy! My Harry Hill kinsman! I miss you! Come back!

Angel DeArc
My gorgeous art-thread lover! Thank you for all the comments, Angel!

Azumao
I swear I first knew you with another username! Thanks for everything, Azzy! Don't forget about us!

Blast the Stereo
Ooh, I love your photos. :D It was always good to get a spare few minutes to chat with you! Miss you Blast~

Blue-
Snowball! ;_____; Come back and STAY back! We miss you and need you! 2006 til we die, sissy! D:

burningzepp08
'Are you making fun of Immortal?' Best introductory VM I ever got! xD Glad to meet you, buddy! \m/

Charmander009
You're so sweet and helpful~! The 493 would be empty without you (almost literallly!). Thanks for all your hard work and comments, Charmy!

Crippler
hurrhurrrrrinb4whatisthis

Crystal Momoyia
Another old friend! So many good times roleplaying with you, Crystal. I'm glad to have met you! You're so very talented and taught me a lot.

DarkAmethyst
Yet again an old friend! How many times did Meshi and I steal your RP threads? xDD I'm so sorry! I love roleplaying with you, DA. :'D

Dog of Hellsing
T_T! The mod with the crying face for a name. <3 I met you so many years ago and I never stopped liking you! Thanks for everything, and I hope to RP with you again sometime. C:

Dr. House
WILL YOU STOP MAKING IT YOUR GOAL TO SURPASS MY POST COUNT?! XDD Oh God, you're the faster poster I have ever met. You're also one of the weirdest. Much love, Vaughn!

DratiniLover
Aww, DL! Me, you, Calypso and ZiVixx, what a team! Come back to stay, my friend!

EmBreon
Emma! I still owe you that stupid sprite! </3 I'm so sorry for not doing it yet! I will, I promise! Thank you for teaching me how to slay peasants.

Fierce Deity
Oh, where did you come from? xD You popped into my life and stuck there! I'm so happy we started talking, you brighten my day and make me laugh. <3 ilu!

Freddy Fro
HOMES! WHERE ARE YOU?! Seriously, you're one cool mofo. I'll never forget you and your sprites! Getcho ass back here!

Graceful Suicune
Ooh, you really are adorable. <3 You're so helpful and talented and creative. You'll go far, Xanthe! I love everything you do!

ID Saraibre Ryu
Sabby! You're so amazing. <3 Talented and smart and witty! I love to roleplay with you and thoroughly enjoy everything you write. Keep it up, girl!

JokesterJesse
One of my newest friends! Keep up the graphic work, buddy, you're doing great!

JustAnotherStar
My old profile spammer. I love you Bethan! CoM forever!

Kenny_C.002
Senpai! Onigiri! Ken-kun! Whatever! xD

Lunar Lime
Loooonuuuur! I love you so much! Aaah! You're my little younger metal friend. Our Spongebob quote conversations are the best! xD *cuddle*

Masked Jackal
Andrew! Even if you are a bit of bastard towards folk and black metal, I still love you. :D

metal sonic
You are obsessed with VMs. xDD You're a great roleplayer and I look forward to writing with you at some point! Thanks for all the work you've put in to the RP boards, brah!

Mitsuzo-kun
Jackson! I can still clearly remember out epic times meeting up. Claire tripping over the footstool in the shoe shop, that video of you sucking a strawberry lace in a suggestive way... oh, they were awesome. Meet up this summer yeah bruv?

MustantGT
Your hair is win. xD I always knew you as the guy with an obsession with cars but now I know that you're more than that. You're a guy with win hair who has an obsession with cars. OOH I'M SO FUNNY. Love you bro

Neo Pikachu
Neo! You've always been there to help and I look up to you, breth. n__n I seriously exclaimed out loud in sadness when I saw you'd retired. :C But you're still here! So happyface! Thanks for everything, my friend.

ReclusiveDemon
Ooooh man, I have too many things to stick here. But I won't. :D Baaahaha. By the way, you do not look like a paedophilic Drowzee. And I want more pig-grinding music from you. <3

redmario
Old roleplaying friend! I miss you, dude, come back to me. ;__; You need to get online more so we can shake up the RP boards!

RocketMeowth
RM, I love your drawings and videos to death. I just remembered that sock thing- was it a sock?- and it made me laugh sooo much. HENRY SOCK. THAT'S IT. THE FOX THING? HENRY SOCK. Anyway, I miss your fanfics. >>: COME BACK TO STAY.

Scytherwolf
I remember stalking your art thread. n_n Fantastic work! And your writing too- splendid! You're a great member of this forum and I really love your stuff! =D

Seercry
OH GOD PLEASE COME BACK ;____; I miss you Munchkin! We need to sprite together again! COME BACK AND WE'LL OPEN A SHOP! <3

Sequentio
One of the best contributors to the 493 project! Thanks for everything you gave, Seq, you're a great member. I hope to see you around a lot more often! ^_^

Tobiume
LOLhurrdurridon'teven. We need to meet up again, buddy, this summer if possible! Keep up with your awesome icons, little Koreaboo. And I still keep spelling you name as Lousie. -____-

Trainer17
Sam! Little sensitive Sam. :D I remember first meeting you and we talked so much! Good luck with everything you do, my friend. Much love.

Wario
Aaah, dude, you came back and then vanished again! Stay, dammit! I need your sprites!

White Wolf of the Snow
'Nessie! You really are incredible. Such a fantastic writer for someone so young! You're going to go far, very far indeed, my lovely. :D <3

Wisp
Wispy, you're so cute! My little British friend. I miss you!

Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Meshi Offline

Oh, I see. I see how it is. I see. S'cool. S'alright. S'all good.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshi View Post
Oh, I see. I see how it is. I see. S'cool. S'alright. S'all good.
Don't be silly, I'm probably only on there because we met on PE2K, but IRL homies don't belong here. They have a special place <3

And yes, I will edit something useful into here once I figure out who my friends are :]
Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
once I figure out who my friends are :]
Do I count?:]

*PRD UPDATES IN PROGRESS*

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Old 03-01-2011, 04:14 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

M Y L O V E L I E S
You're all whores.
Sorry.

Might add more peeps later, but Idk.

TSUNA :
Pair.
:'DDD Ily~

---

DISCO :
My Marinara Sauce.
Because you're yummy, warm, and taste good in my pasta.

---

PAPERFAIRY :
T. W. I. N.
Totally. Winning. IforgetwhattheIstandsfor. IforgetwhattheNstandsfor.

---

JESSU :
Mother. c:
MY ONE AND ONLY TEXAN FRIEND BESIDES MARIO.

---

BEYOUROWNHERO :
Baby daddy; musical soul mate .
Y U SO EMO, EDDIE. Stop it. <3

---

GEM N EMS :
My Aussie sister. <3
CUM B SCENE WIF MEH NAO IN MUH BED.

---

SIMMI :
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?
But you're epic shit and we should start a jazz band together. :'D

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-02-2011 at 03:34 AM.