Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:59 AM
randumo24 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kPikachu12 View Post
Oh, maybe he did but were they weather? I have a feeling he was talking about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.
Rayquaza had that weather negating ability, but I wouldn't call it a weather type. Remember all that crazy stuff that happened with the weather in the movie with moltres, Zapdos, & Articuno?

Old 06-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Oh, maybe he did but were they weather? I have a feeling he was talking about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.
I was talking about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza
Quote:
Originally Posted by randumo24 View Post
Rayquaza had that weather negating ability, but I wouldn't call it a weather type. Remember all that crazy stuff that happened with the weather in the movie with moltres, Zapdos, & Articuno?
Look up the weather trio on Bulbapedia.
Also the Legendary Birds don't have weather changing or negating abilities in the games. The only time they were shown to change the weather was in Pokemon 2000.
Quote:
It will be a dragon type not weak to ice.
Kingdra, Palkia, and Dialga aren't weak to ice.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
I was talking about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza

I knew it!

Look up the weather trio on Bulbapedia.
Also the Legendary Birds don't have weather changing or negating abilities in the games. The only time they were shown to change the weather was in Pokemon 2000.

Yeah I was thinking that, but I guess I can see where he's coming from.

Kingdra, Palkia, and Dialga aren't weak to ice.

xD But another one couldn't hurt.
Hi.

Waruvial 2177
Old 06-17-2010, 04:31 PM
randumo24 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Well there you go, it's been clarified. Ok, so do you think it's ability will be levitate like Flygon.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Well there you go, it's been clarified. Ok, so do you think it's ability will be levitate like Flygon.
Reshiram's ability is called TurboBlaze. We don't know what it does yet, however.

I'm rather glad it isn't Pressure...I'm sick of seeing that ability for Legends. That's why abilities like Drought, Air Lock, Drizzle, Multitype, Bad Dreams, etc. are appreciated.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Do you guys remember Oracion from the Darkrai movie? When the town sprouts wings or whatever? I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps that was a subtle hint or whatever to Reshiram... If you look at it, the wings appear really feathery, just like Reshiram's. Then again, maybe it's not suppose to look like anything. Still, there's that possibility, right?

Old 06-18-2010, 02:41 AM
randumo24 Offline
Amateur Trainer

you never can tell. wonder what the stat layout will be.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:43 AM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
you never can tell. wonder what the stat layout will be.
I can tell.

And some people are predicting that Reshiram will be more of a sweeper and Zekrom more of a tank.

Waruvial 2177
Old 06-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
I can tell.

And some people are predicting that Reshiram will be more of a sweeper and Zekrom more of a tank.
^^^^^

Reshiram: Atk, Sp. Atk, Spd.

Zekrom: HP, Def, Sp. Def.

Just my guess. Reshiram looks like he would be faster, due to the body shape and figure. As such with Atk and Sp. Atk. Zekrom seems to be more bulky and definitely has a lot of metal armor or something going on there, making it seem like Def and Sp. Def wold be higher. And with that he'd probably be a pretty kick ass wall with HP.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 06-18-2010, 03:01 AM
randumo24 Offline
Amateur Trainer

do you think the total may be 680??

Old 06-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Oh? And where did you hear that? Serebii has mentioned nothing of it. Frankly, Tauros is awesome...But I don't think he needs an evolution. A pre-vo that could evolve into either Tauros (if male) or Miltank (if female) would be needed.

Lulz, are you one of the people who heard me ranting about that, or did it occur to you, too? Seriously, Tauros and Miltank don't need evos, but a prevo that would evolve into one or the other based on gender would be nice to see.

Lol...And I just caught a shiny Tauros yesterday in HeartGold. Isn't it funny how things work out this way?
Lol, aren't shiny Tauros like, goldish or something along those lines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Ah, a rumor. I remember when we thought Shellos evolved into Lapras.

Good times...Good times...

I won't believe a rumor until we get proof. As far as I'm concerned, Tauros is perfect the way it is.
Hmmmm, I never really used Tauros much, seeing as I'm more of a Miltank lover, but I agree neither of them need to evolve.

And haha, I don't remember ever hearing the one where Shellos evolved into Lapras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
PokeBeach found some new information from CoroCoro that apparently deals with Reshiram and Zekrom's PokeDex Data:

Very interesting... Perhaps the plot will deal a lot with the sky and weather... *wonders if there will be a sky city/ruin/something*
Well, like was already said, I'm not sure they'd do a weather theme again since they did that in RS, but a sky city/ruin thing might be possible. Personally I don't care what it is, as long as beating the E4/Champion isn't the driving force of the game, as it usually is. I dunno, I think for once they need to make that one of the more minor things, but the theme of Pokemon has been "Pokemon Master this and that" for so long, it might not work if they tried to deviate too much into something more original. *Sigh.*

Quote:
It will be a dragon type not weak to ice.
Heh, I'd like to see a non-Legend Dragon Mon that's not weak to Ice. Hell, I'd be happy with a pure Dragon that wasn't a Legend or a basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Do you guys remember Oracion from the Darkrai movie? When the town sprouts wings or whatever? I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps that was a subtle hint or whatever to Reshiram... If you look at it, the wings appear really feathery, just like Reshiram's. Then again, maybe it's not suppose to look like anything. Still, there's that possibility, right?
I think you might be looking too much into things, tbh. I mean, Rise of Darkrai probably came out a while before the planning for BW started. Of course I could be completely wrong, and hey, who's not to say that might have inspired something to happen in the game (instead of the movie being a hint about the game like you're suggesting)?

Something like that would be kinda cool, and I suppose at this stage anything's possible. Even flying pigs lol.

Hey! That should be a Mon! The Flying Pig Pokemon. *Gigglesnort.* Then they couldn't say "When pigs fly" in the PokeWorld, since it'd happen all the time XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Lol, aren't shiny Tauros like, goldish or something along those lines?

Well, like was already said, I'm not sure they'd do a weather theme again since they did that in RS, but a sky city/ruin thing might be possible. Personally I don't care what it is, as long as beating the E4/Champion isn't the driving force of the game, as it usually is. I dunno, I think for once they need to make that one of the more minor things, but the theme of Pokemon has been "Pokemon Master this and that" for so long, it might not work if they tried to deviate too much into something more original. *Sigh.*
I think that'd be really cool like in White, the protagonist goes through a world that's been inhabited by Zekrom and he wasn't very nice to them, almost like a Fallout 3 setting. Then in Black it's almost like heaven or something that's been inhabited by Reshiram but he was nice.
Then in the Gray they could have something that they collide. I'd be all over that.

But I still think there should be some sort of gym system cause its so structured and idk, it just works.

Waruvial 2177
Old 06-18-2010, 07:26 PM
randumo24 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Dragonair is probably the closest.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Heh, I'd like to see a non-Legend Dragon Mon that's not weak to Ice. Hell, I'd be happy with a pure Dragon that wasn't a Legend or a basic.
I was under the impression that Kingdra wasn't weak to Ice. Though I may have been mistaken... :P

Anyway, I like the new Pokemon so far. I had low expectations and Nintendo exceeded them. I really can't wait to try out some of these Pokmeon and the new game mechanics we know so far. I am glad I'm not letting nostalgia cloud my judgement anymore. :)

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Espeon Esper View Post
I was under the impression that Kingdra wasn't weak to Ice. Though I may have been mistaken... :P

*Shakes fist.* You be quiet. I forgot about Kingdra, and I'm allowed to in my senile old age, so hush.

Anyway, I like the new Pokemon so far. I had low expectations and Nintendo exceeded them. I really can't wait to try out some of these Pokmeon and the new game mechanics we know so far. I am glad I'm not letting nostalgia cloud my judgement anymore. :)
Lulz.

^Rock Musical Bleach^