Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Releasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
Except what happens in a DP battle when your opponent uses Roar? Then all that's in your stats are your "good" Pokemon. If you want to segregate your Pokemon, just put them in a separate post (and leave it undeleted), so they're not in the way. Or you could just put up with it.
Don't ask me, it's not like it's my suggestion :|

Anyway, I'd say the system is fine as it is. Just gift away your unwanted Pokemon to new members, they'll be happy to get even those.

<3
Old 06-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Gifting Mon (and Items) is a great way to get rid of what you don't want. The only problem is they usually only come twice a year, so people get irritated about having to look at a Mon for six months or whatever.

A dumping ground would work. Throw in your Mon for 5k, and if someone wants it they can shell out some money for it. HOWEVER, strip ALL Mon of ALL Extra Moves (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT moves). So if that Slowbro has twenty EMs, you remove them all so it's a fresh Mon.

Of course, in a way this is like adding more Mon to the Mart, which will probably never happen lol.

You could do what I do. I have a National PokeDex in which I place Mon I don't want/use. Not only does it get the Mon I never use out of my main stats, it helps fill out my Dex ^^. But yeah, just make a post in your stats saying "Unwanted Pokemon" or something. Dump all of them there, and never look at that post unless you're adding something to it (or removing something). After all, you never know when a Pokemon might suddenly become useful.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 06-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Gifting Mon (and Items) is a great way to get rid of what you don't want. The only problem is they usually only come twice a year, so people get irritated about having to look at a Mon for six months or whatever.

A dumping ground would work. Throw in your Mon for 5k, and if someone wants it they can shell out some money for it. HOWEVER, strip ALL Mon of ALL Extra Moves (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT moves). So if that Slowbro has twenty EMs, you remove them all so it's a fresh Mon.

Of course, in a way this is like adding more Mon to the Mart, which will probably never happen lol.

You could do what I do. I have a National PokeDex in which I place Mon I don't want/use. Not only does it get the Mon I never use out of my main stats, it helps fill out my Dex ^^. But yeah, just make a post in your stats saying "Unwanted Pokemon" or something. Dump all of them there, and never look at that post unless you're adding something to it (or removing something). After all, you never know when a Pokemon might suddenly become useful.
Isn't the gift station three times? And I like that idea with your National PokeDex thing, I will use that, thanks xD

Old 06-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Why even get the mon if you don't want it?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:06 AM
mew magician Offline

Send a message via AIM to mew magician Send a message via Yahoo to mew magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Why even get the mon if you don't want it?
Maybe they wanted it at one point then realized they don't need it. Maybe it was gifted to them earlier on in the game and now they feel it undermines their team. I dunno, could be various reasons.