Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-23-2010, 08:47 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGoober View Post
I don't see anything.

Tobiume - I guess i'll rate yours.
Your is as Sapphire said, very simple, but yet is seems very pure.
Great job.


For some, odd reason, I get the feeling that your not listening to anyone, when they give you advice.

Second, text still kinda messy, I recommend working on your text placement, like I have said before, maybe use c4ds, and mess around with effects, and brushes. I also recommend using only one image, It would probably look better if you only used the one on the left, and moved the text to the left and lowered it. than added some effects and c4ds like I said and put them to the right/middle.

Now, I made a new banner again, believe it or not haha. Honestly, this is my favorite one I have made lol




What'ya think haha.


~JKJesse~
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-23-2010, 10:37 PM
MysticSapphire's Avatar
MysticSapphire Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 323
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Aww. The Kirby banner is just adorable. The picture blends in well with everything. The background is nice and colourful but not too overwhelming and it flows nicely. The text font is cute and matches it.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-24-2010, 03:00 AM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Uhh mines in my sig, but its not as good as any of the other ones. ;(
__________________


Large image is large.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-24-2010, 09:34 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
Uhh mines in my sig, but its not as good as any of the other ones. ;(


If you want your banner to be commented, and stuff you need to review another the last posters banner. Seeing as I was the last one to post you need to rate mine.

Also because, no one asked for one except you, and you didn't follow the rules, here another one of mine haha



~JKJesse~
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Zolar's Avatar
Zolar Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Does it concern you?
Posts: 767
Send a message via AIM to Zolar Send a message via Yahoo to Zolar
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post




If you want your banner to be commented, and stuff you need to review another the last posters banner. Seeing as I was the last one to post you need to rate mine.

Also because, no one asked for one except you, and you didn't follow the rules, here another one of mine haha



~JKJesse~
Geez everyone has been rude somehow to me today, and I didn't even ask for one maybe I don't want it rated! God maybe I want some people to see it... You could just say "Hey to get one rated you need to rate someone elses." But nope! I'm done here good-bye

4.5/5
__________________


Large image is large.

Last edited by Zolar; 05-25-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-25-2010, 07:59 AM
miyoun's Avatar
miyoun Offline
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: ♡
Posts: 3,723
Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
Geez everyone has been rude somehow to me today, and I didn't even ask for one maybe I don't want it rated! God maybe I want some people to see it... You could just say "Hey to get one rated you need to rate someone elses." But nope! I'm done here good-bye

4.5/5
The actual rule is so comment/critique to have your banner commented or critiqued. We aren't allowed to just comment on it even though she asked.
__________________

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-28-2010, 11:04 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiume View Post
The actual rule is so comment/critique to have your banner commented or critiqued. We aren't allowed to just comment on it even though she asked.
LOL, Im a Guy

Your's is very, simple but awesome, I love how the border is, on the corners you can see it partly and than on the edge areas, you cant see it, to me the text is also somewhat hard for me to read. Like I said it was simple, you could have maybe thrown in some effect c4ds, or something. Idk, maybe it would ruin it, what do I know.

Honestly I deleted my old post haha to do this..




made this new one and I LOVE IT

~JKJesse~
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-29-2010, 06:12 PM
TheDarkEevee's Avatar
TheDarkEevee Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fightin' for my life in the UG
Posts: 908
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
LOL, Im a Guy

Your's is very, simple but awesome, I love how the border is, on the corners you can see it partly and than on the edge areas, you cant see it, to me the text is also somewhat hard for me to read. Like I said it was simple, you could have maybe thrown in some effect c4ds, or something. Idk, maybe it would ruin it, what do I know.

Honestly I deleted my old post haha to do this..




made this new one and I LOVE IT

~JKJesse~
*laughs*

You really like to post new stuff, don't you?

Anyway, it's pretty good. I like the reflection that you got to put on Zoura. However, there's a little too much "stuff" going on in the image for my taste. That's probably just me. Another thing that is also just me: That render is being over-used. Lol.

I like it.
__________________
I'm baaaaaack. :3
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-30-2010, 09:00 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkEevee View Post
*laughs*

You really like to post new stuff, don't you?

Anyway, it's pretty good. I like the reflection that you got to put on Zoura. However, there's a little too much "stuff" going on in the image for my taste. That's probably just me. Another thing that is also just me: That render is being over-used. Lol.

I like it.
I like yours a lot!
the only problem I Personally have with it is the arrows, I honestly dont see the point of them I think it would look better without them. Im not sure if it is suppose to have Actual WHITE shin or not, but it look nice with it plain white :)

can i have some comments on this.



Yeah its kinda messy but hey. I like it. I kinda wanted to make it look confetti or what ever like it was partying haha. What bugs me is the right bottom corner. The dark red, Idk what happed to it.

~JKJesse~
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-31-2010, 01:31 PM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post


Like you said it's a bit messy, though even if that was the look you were going for it's quite overwhelming to look at, especially because of the brightness and high contrasting colours. Try bringing your next one down a bit and mess around with some vibrance and exposure levels if you can do that. It looks as if you're using GIMP? Correct me if im wrong, but I've never used it so I'm not sure what capabilities it has.

I'd like some comments on this two please:




Thanks!
__________________


0989 7772 7033
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Ninaiso's Avatar
Ninaiso Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your BRAIN :o
Posts: 360
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Every one of you have such amzing banners! I feel so small...
Yours is really nice Zodeon pretty effective and dynamic in effects! 8/10!

Here um is my first banner! never tried this before so be easy on me. ^^;

Here is a version with official art
__________________

Credit to Seq for Avatar, Flacario, and shiny baby Gyartic.

Credit to DaSpriter for Dracario, Eevolu's, and Luceon's.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-04-2010, 03:37 PM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninaiso View Post
Every one of you have such amzing banners! I feel so small...
Yours is really nice Zodeon pretty effective and dynamic in effects! 8/10!

Here um is my first banner! never tried this before so be easy on me. ^^;

Here is a version with official art
Image is really choppy. I am sure you tried to smudge it to make it blend cuz i can see smudging on the nose. Backgrounds I alright its pretty plain I see you did the the motion blurring. Text is alright I recommend better placement. The text for me is the focal with is alright if you want me to mainly stare at the text. its your first banner so theirs room for improving good job, :)




I HAD TO DO THIS. It expresses im sure ALMOST everyones feelings.

BTW I want you to read the text xD
~JKJesse~
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-06-2010, 04:01 PM
ZiVixx's Avatar
ZiVixx Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Peru, Indiana
Posts: 1,059
Send a message via AIM to ZiVixx Send a message via MSN to ZiVixx Send a message via Yahoo to ZiVixx
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
Like you said it's a bit messy, though even if that was the look you were going for it's quite overwhelming to look at, especially because of the brightness and high contrasting colours. Try bringing your next one down a bit and mess around with some vibrance and exposure levels if you can do that. It looks as if you're using GIMP? Correct me if im wrong, but I've never used it so I'm not sure what capabilities it has.

I'd like some comments on this two please:




Thanks!
you did nearly perfect smudging on the reach one. the colors also seem correct for the signature.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-08-2010, 01:31 AM
JokesterJesse's Avatar
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,348
Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiVixx View Post
you did nearly perfect smudging on the reach one. the colors also seem correct for the signature.


Your Sig is pretty plain, all i really see is Jay-Z if Im correct, some dots, and 3 different C4DS/ I see flow its pretty much going out from the render :) Text is plain and simple which is good. But im not sure what H.O.V.A means. The borders also a bit thick. Thats all I can say sorry.




I was in the colorful mood :))


~JKJesse~
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 4,382
Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Re: Signature & Avatar Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
Your Sig is pretty plain, all i really see is Jay-Z if Im correct, some dots, and 3 different C4DS/ I see flow its pretty much going out from the render :) Text is plain and simple which is good. But im not sure what H.O.V.A means. The borders also a bit thick. Thats all I can say sorry.




I was in the colorful mood :))


~JKJesse~
Colorful banner, I gotta say.
I'm bothered by the text, but it's easy to read. I might just not be a fan of the font you used. xD The background is not bad. I find it interesting. =] I just think it's a bit bright. ^..^; Overall, it's a cute and colorful banner. =] Great job!
__________________
Thanks, PE2K - See here for contact info, please!
deviantART - on everyday to post art and if you want to contact me as well! || Art Trio: Gemma & Xanthe|| Pair: Griff
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com