Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

"No!" I yelled. My Pokemon had his accuracy lowered, so I couldn't just do any move, just in case any of them missed or avoided. I had to think quickly. I knew if I took too long, the Shellos would try to attack my Electivire. After a few seconds, I thought of the perfect idea.

"Electivire, use Shock Wave!" I shouted. Good thing I remembered that it never misses. My fists were clutched, as I stood there and saw him planted his feet on the ground and charged.

The wind blew, and Electivire's stance was as firm as a skyscraper. His body started to glow a bright yellow. Electrical discharges were released from his body into all sorts of direction.

"This just can't possibly miss," I said under my breath.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 05-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

BP

Electivire's body began glowing in bright yellow before discharging electricity all around him. Quickly, those bolts of electricity turned into several beams of energy and were quickly shot towards the sea slug Pokemon. That attack was performed even without a second, maybe even faster than that. No wonder some people call that attack unevadable.

Left injured, Shellos sighed and closed its eyes. Suddenly, it glowed in a bright white light. What moves could it do? Hidden Power? Rain Dance? Recover! It's planning to recover its health from Electivire's damage. It must be very desperate to heal if it was still in the midst of a battle. Now would be the perfect opportunity to catch it.

"Throw a Parkball now!" I said, getting excited of Alonzo's capture.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Alonzo

Total Items: Full Heal x4, Full Restore, Hyperball x5, Special Map, Superball x4

Area effects: Mud Sport is active

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Shellos(F) (???)

Battle Stats:
Shellos(F) = [9.99%] = [Defense -2] = <Recover>
Moves used: ???

vs

Electivire(M) = [79.94%] = [Accuracy -1]
Moves used: Shock Wave

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Slowking
Nickname: -
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Strength, Surf, Trick Room

Pokemon: Electivire
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Cross Chop, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Magnet Rise

Pokemon: Gengar
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Naughty
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Energy Ball, Explosion, Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Will-o-Wisp

Pokemon: Porygon-Z
Ability: Download
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Psychic, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Thunderbolt

Pokemon encountered: Croconaw, Luvdisc, Luvdisc, Wailord, Shellos

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 05-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

I knew this was my chance to catch the Shellos after my Ranger alerted me about it.

I reached into my left pocket and grasped a Superball. My hand emerged out of my pocket and the ball was chucked towards the Pokemon attempting to heal itself.

"Go, Superball!" I shouted. I watched the sphere going at a high speed towards Shellos, and was pretty sure that this was going to be a successful catch.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

The Superball touched Shellos' side and absorbed the sea slug inside it. Shellos was obviously unmatched against Electivire, so chances of it escaping was slim. It shook twice before letting out a click, signifying the capture.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Full Heal x4, Full Restore, Hyperball x5, Special Map, Superball x4

Area effects: Mud Sport is active

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Shellos(F) (???)

Battle Stats:
Shellos(F) = [9.99%] = [Defense -2] = <Recover>
Moves used: ???

vs

Electivire(M) = [79.94%] = [Accuracy -1]

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:Energy Ball, Explosion, Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Thunderbolt, Will-o-Wisp

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Psychic, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Thunderbolt

Pokemon encountered: Croconaw, Luvdisc, Luvdisc, Wailord, Shellos

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~
Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

OOC: Don't' forget to add Shellos to my captured list. ;0

I walked towards the Park Ball that was left on the ground. My arm extended and grasped the sphere, as I brought it closer to me.

"Awesome, I caught myself a Shellos!" I shouted in excitement. I was so proud of my impressive Electivire. I shifted my attention towards my Pokemon and smiled.

"Good job, Electivire. I'm impressed," I said to my beast. I took its Pokeball out from my pocket and called my Pokemon back. A bright red light consumed its large yellow body, and vacuumed it right inside.

"Can we proceed?" I asked the Ranger.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Can we proceed?" asked Alonzo.

"Oh, of course," I replied, astonished. The thought of catching Pokemon had been occupying me. Gastrodon was definitely a good Pokemon, learning a lot of defensive moves. But still, I could only do that during my vacation or something. Meh, I'll just ask my friend to catch me one if I need to. Good thing he lends me his Manectric to me most of the time.

Leading him farther to the marshes, a sound of footsteps instead of ours were heard. Turning back behind us, I saw a crab Pokemon stalking us.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Full Heal x4, Full Restore, Hyperball x5, Special Map, Superball x3

Area effects: Nothing special :9

Encounters remaining: 9

Current Wild Pokemon: Krabby(?) (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon encountered: Croconaw, Luvdisc, Luvdisc, Wailord, Shellos, Krabby

Pokemon captured: Shellos (F, Naive)

~|Keion|~
Old 05-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

I turned back and looked at the crab Pokemon that stalked us. When our attention focused intensely onto Krabby, it stopped dead in its tracks after it saw that we knew it was following us.

"Eh, I don't want to catch random Pokemon and waste my items on them just in case some more Pokemon appear later on, y'know," I said to my Ranger. After I looked back at Krabby, it still stood there to see what our next move was.

I wanted to take one step towards it real quick to startle it for fun, but I decided not to. The sea breeze near felt really awesome, but if I stood here too long, it would get too cold. When I looked to my left through my peripheral vision, it was clear that Ranger Jake stood there enjoying the breeze, too. I wasn't even sure if he acknowledged what I just said.

"Shall we move on?" I asked him.

While I waited for his response, I looked back at Krabby and wanted to tease it. I picked up a little piece of rock and chucked it at the Pokemon to intimidate it. The pebble flew towards the crab at a remarkable pace, as I stood there to see what would happen.

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 05-16-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:54 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

The rock that Alonzo threw at the Krabby had hit its target. For the fact that it had been hit, the Krabby turned backward and exited the scene. From where it's going, it went back to the beach where Alonzo captured Shellos. It looks like it have taken a liking to the trainer after it have battled the Shellos, but discourage to the fact that it had been hit.

"Um, it would be nice if you won't get too sadistic on wild Pokemon," I told Alonzo, though it looked quite embarassing for the younger one to scold someone older than him.

Moments later, a bright light illuminated marsh. The light later turned into a red laser and pointed on us. Slowly, a Starmie came from the deep marshes and faced us. Somewhat, it seems that it was looking for a fight. Normally, wild Pokemon won't come near to people, but it seems like this one isn't that type. What's more interesting is that this one is in a hue of blue instead of purple. Even the usual red jewel in its core is blue.

"Maybe this was the Pokemon that the map of yours locating. Want it?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Full Heal x4, Full Restore, Hyperball x5, Special Map, Superball x3

Area effects: :9

Encounters remaining: 8

Current Wild Pokemon: Starmie (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon encountered: Croconaw, Luvdisc, Luvdisc, Wailord, Shellos, Krabby, Starmie

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 05-19-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"This is just what I've been waiting for. I wonder which Pokemon I should use?" I questioned myself. I looked at the star-shaped Pokemon and a smile consumed my face.

My hand dug into my pocket and felt around until I got the Pokemon I felt was necessary for this battle. I knew I just used Electivire for my battle against Shellos, so I wanted to give it a little break before its next battle.

"Hmm, maybe this will do," I said, as I grabbed and pulled out the sphere containing Porygon-Z. My arm yanked back and tossed the Pokeball into the air.

"Go, Porygon-Z!" I shouted. A bright light lit the area up, as a blue-red Pokemon emerged from it with a peculiar shaking of its body. When it noticed Starmie, its movements started to settle down and its eyes focused onto the star Pokemon. It looked like its body moved faster and looked more determined. Could be from the Download boost it got off of Starmie.

"Quickly, use Lock-On and follow up with Zap Cannon!" I commanded my Porygon-Z. My full-fledged attention was on this upcoming battle since this was an evolved Pokemon, so I didn't expect this to be an easy catch at any point until I managed to weaken it.

The cybernetic Pokemon mentally separated itself from its surroundings and managed to take target of Starmie. A large blue-green ball with electrical jolts emerged and increased in size in front of Porygon-Z until it was within a good size to cause substantial damage. The Zap Cannon was shot and changed its course to aim directly at Starmie.

"C'mon, Porygon-Z!" I shouted in suspense. I knew that if Zap Cannon made contact, the opposing Pokemon would gain paralysis, which would definitely be beneficial in capturing it.

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 05-19-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Keion Offline

BP

Just as suspected, Alonzo got excited as soon as he saw the Starmie. He must have tried his luck in the Park to encounter this Pokemon. He immediately took a Pokeball and threw it into the air, revealing his Porygon-Z. "Quickly, use Lock-On and follow up with Zap Cannon!" he ordered his Pokemon.

Porygon-Z immediately fired a red bull's eye ring to Starmie's jewel on its core to ensure its next attack hits. Much like that of a laser-guided missile launcher, the next attack could have been launched the same way.

Looking at Starmie, the sea star started to spout water from the highest point of its shape. It aimed it straight at Porygon-Z and shot huge jets of water. More powerful than Water Gun and almost as strong as Hyper Beam. Hydro Pump was always portrayed as a stronger version of Water Gun, but I never imagined it to be this strong.

Just then, I noticed sparks were now appearing in its digital wings. Since some of the water from Starmie's Hydro Pump had been splashed all the way to our place, Zap Cannon would make electricity travel through the water to us. Acting quick, I quickly returned Manectric back to his ball and exchanged it to one of my other Pokemon. "Jolteon, get in front of us!"

Porygon-Z's Zap Cannon began to take form on between its wings and shot straight to Starmie. Within moments, Porygon-Z and Starmie began to shake, not because of the sparks, but because of the paralysis. Both of them, including Jolteon, were jolted with Zap Cannon's electricity, though Starmie took the stronger shock and Jolteon nullified its effects.

"That's strange," I began to mutter in amusement of Starmie. "With Download's boost, Zap Cannon would've done a lot greater damage than that..." Until then, I noticed the sparkle on Starmie's core. It could've used something to raise its defense. Cosmic Power!

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Water splashed everywhere. The marshy ground turned softer :o

Battle Stats:

Starmie = [49.38%] = [Paralyzed] = [Defense +1] = [Sp. Def +1]
Moves used: Hydro Pump, Cosmic Power

vs

Porygon-Z = [65.77%] = [Paralyzed] = [Sp. Attack +1]
Moves used: Lock-On, Zap Cannon

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon encountered: Croconaw, Luvdisc, Luvdisc, Wailord, Shellos, Krabby, Starmie

~|Keion|~
Old 05-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

After seeing the tricks Starmie could pull out of its sleeves, I had a brilliant idea in store for it. The area was covered in scattered sections of water, so I remembered the perfect Pokemon with the perfect strategy for this situation.

"Porygon-Z, return!" I shouted with its Pokeball clutched in my hand. A bright engulfing light consumed the cybernetic Pokemon, and returned it safely inside. My hand dug into my pocket and exchanged Porygon-Z Pokeball with my next Pokemon's.

"This is our chance. Go, Electivire!" I announced to the sky. Its Pokeball was once again exposed and opened, which allowed the powerful Pokemon to emerge from it in a blinding white light.

Electivire let off a startling battle cry which scared several Flying-type Pokemon into fleeing in all sorts of directions. His large yellow body and bulging forearms were big enough to intimidate any Pokemon smaller than him.

I had to act real quick for this plan to work. It worked perfectly in my mind, just as long as I'll be able to fluently transition it onto the battling field. Starmie was still wet, and it seemed like several paths of water on the ground led to it.

"Electivire, use Shock Wave on Starmie!" I commanded it. His body started to glow brighter and brighter, and soon engulfed with electrical jolts surrounding every part of him.

I acted quick at this moment. Right before Electivire used Shock Wave, I lunged my body towards the puddle of water nearest to him and kicked it onto him. I jumped out of the way in time for his Shock Wave to spread in a 360 degree radius. Pulses of powered-up electricity traveled through the paths of water and linked up towards where Starmie was.

I couldn't forget about Electivire's Motor Drive ability. I hoped the same way Porygon-Z paralyzed itself from Zap Cannon after it got wet, that my Electivire could also conduct some electricity from Shock Wave and activate it.

"Let's go!" I tiredly shouted. I was a little exhausted from what I just did, but still positioned myself to clearly see what would happen next.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Keion Offline

BP

Alonzo's action of getting in the battlefield surprised me. Not only that it's a daredevil move, but also it's interfering with the battle. From this, I don't know if should be siding with Alonzo or Starmie. "You could only just ask Electivire to splash water to himself, you know. What do you think Starmie would think?

Within seconds after Alonzo had splashed his Pokemon with water, Electivire began to spark with electricity. His whole body began glowing yellow with a tint of blue. With a sudden, the charged electricity began to discharge from the electric yeti throughout everywhere. It even managed to shock the surrounding puddles and activate his ability.

The surroundings began to turn cold suddenly. Looking around, I saw Starmie beginning to charge coldness in its core. With a blink of an eye, a snowstorm was directed to Electivire from Starmie. Worse of all, the Blizzard froze the surrounding puddles of water. Even Alonzo's Electivire had his feet frozen because of this.

"Looks like that Starmie is just resourceful as ever," I commented. It proved to be far superior than the Shellos that Alonzo just fought earlier. It even managed to stay in the battle even if it had been hit with a powerful Zap Cannon earlier.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Area effects: Water that's splashed everywhere is frozen. Marsh is not now marshy.

Battle Stats:

Starmie = [26.85%] = [Paralyzed] = [Defense +1] = [Sp. Def +1]
Moves used: Blizzard

vs

Electivire = [58.75%] = [Frozen feet] = [Speed +1]

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Porygon-Z = [65.77%] = [Paralyzed]

~|Keion|~
Old 05-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Yeah, I know I shouldn't have done that, but it's not like I physically interacted with any of them with my body, I just splashed water onto my Pokemon," I responded to Ranger Jake.

I turned and looked at my Electivire's frozen feet. That was a brilliant plan Starmie had using the water surrounding his feet to freeze it. I drifted off into space thinking of a move to get him out of his predicament.

"Use Fire Punch on your feet and follow up with Shock Wave, Electivire!" I commanded my yellow beast. I knew that Shock Wave would always make contact with its opponent.

Burst of flames surrounded Electivire's fist when he yanked back his arm in preparation for his next attack. While the Pokemon charged its fist for the upcoming Fire Punch on its feet, hundreds of thousands little jolts of electricity swarmed around his body while it was getting ready to use Shock Wave directly after Fire Punch.

"Give it your best shot," I said with a clutched fist.