Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

As the Super Ball came to a halt, I breathed a sigh of relief. I scooped up the ball and placed it in my pocket, and replaced my Pokeplayer inside my bag.

"Tch, tch," I said. "Seems like Togekiss has taken a toll here." I quickly recalled her back inside her ball so that it didn't take anymore damage.

"I'm done with the Pokemon I had come to catch specifically," I said, turning to face Jake. "Let's go start the roaming part now," I said with a slight grin.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 05-13-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:53 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

NBP

"I'm done with the Pokemon I had come to catch specifically. Let's go start the roaming part now," Iridium said with a smile. Even with Togekiss getting incapable to fight, he still has Infernape to assist him in battles. With a decent typing, it could probably beat any Pokemon living in this place.

"Let's follow a hiking trail leading to the mountain peak, shall we? I haven't seen it on the middle of the summer."

Before our walk had even reached a minute, a small Christmas-themed bird came upon us looking lost.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Area effects: Snow

Encounters remaining: 11

Current Wild Pokemon: Deliberd(?) (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss = [45.00%] = [Paralyzed] = [Sleep]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon encountered: Riolu, Articuno, Snover, Deliberd

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(F, Impish)

~|Keion|~
Old 05-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Iridium Offline

"Let's follow a hiking trail leading to the mountain peak, shall we? I haven't seen it on the middle of the summer."

"Sure," I said. " I don't mind at all."

We hadn't even walked for more than a minute when a small Santa-clause shaped bird came in front of us. It looked like it had lost its way.

"Hm, a Delibird," I said. "I'm not a huge fan of Delibird to be honest, but I guess I'll catch this if I don't get any other good Pokemon."

Togekiss was by now tired, so I decided to call out Infernape instead. The large ape emerged almost noiselessly and warmed up the atmosphere comfortably.

"Infernape, I want you to use Flamethrower, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said.

Infernape nodded and then gave out a loud cry. He concentrated for a small while as the flames on its back, arms and other parts started glowing with greater intensity. Heat waves started emanating from the point where Infernape stood as Infernape's body temperature rose to something around a thousand degree celsius, or so it did according to a book I had read. I didn't really have any actual means of knowing anyway.

"Let's step back a bit," I said. "We might just suffer minor burns," I said.

Although this process sounded long and complex, it didn't take more than half a minute. Once Infernape had gathered enough heat, he opened his mouth and breathed out a jet of flames directing it at Delbird.

<3
Old 05-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Keion Offline

BP

To be honest, I'm surprised Iridium wanted to capture the Deliberd. Little to no trainers have I seen to take a liking to this strange Pokemon. Either way, most of them needed to be taught other moves in order to learn something other than Present. Other thing that's troubling about them is that Present is something random.

As Infernape inhaled air, he instantly released large amount of flames from his mouth. All of those flames were directed to the innocent Delibird, who still haven't thought of Infernape as its enemy.

As the flames had hit the Delibird squarely, the bird began flying staggeringly. Being a part Ice-type had made the Flamethrower super effective. Steam was released when the attack had collided with Delibird. As it scattered, our vision had been blocked from Iridium's targeted Pokemon.

Suddenly, snow fell from the mountains towards Infernape. What's strange is that, the pile of snow just fell without any natural reasons. Since Infernaoe couldn't do such thing, Delibird is the only one that would be blamed for this. Once the snow had covered Infernape, I was surprised that it didn't melt immediately, meaning it hasn't been triggered by an Ice-type move.

As the smoke cleared, Deliberd took a Sitrus Berry from its pouch and raised it in its hand. Whether it's going to eat it or something is still unknown.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Battle Stats:

Delibird(?) = [19.72%]
Moves used: Secret Power

vs

Infernape(M) = [84.55%]
Moves used: Flamethrower

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team

Pokemon encountered: Riolu, Articuno, Snover, Delibird

~|Keion|~
Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Iridium Offline

Delibird had been damaged by the Flamethrower all right, but also had brought out a berry from its pouch. I didn't really know what it was to be honest.

"Infernape, before it eats the berry or does something else, quickly use Will-O-Wisp to inflict a slight burn on Delibird, then use Scratch to weaken it a bit, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said.

Infernape nodded, and shook away the ice like thng that had settled down on his body after Delibird's attack. Infernape didn't take too long to execute its Will-O-Wisp attack. The flames on his body, which were a second before bright yellow and orange turned a shade of strange ghostly blue. The fires danced in the air, and it looked more like a ghost type attack rather than a fire type attack, though in reality it was the latter.

Infernape opened his mouth wide and let out a thin wisp of the same coloured bluish flame like the rest of his body, which shot straight towards Delibird, and its purpose was to afflict a burn on Delibird. The burn wouldn't be too severe though, and it wouldn't cause too much damage, though enough to weaken Delibird a bit.

Infernape then rushed towards Delibird with his arm raised in the air, as I pulled out a Park Ball from inside my pocket. This wasn't same as a Hyper Ball or Super Ball I had previously used. Instead of the golden-black top part of the Hyper Ball or the bright blue top part of the Super Ball the Park Ball had a dark green top part. I pushed the small round button in the middle of the thin band that separated the top half from the white bottom half, so that the ball enlarged quickly.

As Infernape came close to Delibird, he raised his arm further and lunged straight at Delibird aiming to scratch Delibird with his nails, though at the same time holding back a bit so that Delibird wasn't knocked out. At the same time, I threw the Park Ball at Delibird, hoping that it would be captured.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 05-17-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:43 AM
Keion Offline

BP

Infernape opened his mouth wide and let out a thin wisp of the same coloured bluish flame like the rest of his body, which shot straight towards Delibird, and its purpose was to afflict a burn on Delibird. The burn wouldn't be too severe though, and it wouldn't cause too much damage, though enough to weaken Delibird a bit.

Infernape opened his mouth and charged blue-colored flames in it. All of those flames turned into wisps and were shot towards the Delibird. The ghostly flames surrounded the Ice-type penguin, they crashed on it and instead of burning Delibird to crisps, it only made burns on its skin. Following the Will-o-Wisp, Infernape jumped and scratched Delibird. Quite a weak attack that is, but it's good for weakening a weak Pokemon more.

As Delibird got burned, the berry glowed in a bright white light and directed the light into Delibird's enemy, Infernape. It's using Natural Gift! Sitrus Berry makes Natural Gift a Psychic-type move. Making a feint like that, I think that Delibird's smart. Afterwards, another berry began to form in its hand. Recycle?

I haven't noticed that Iridium had thrown a Parkball towards Delibird. The ball swallowed Delibird whole and trapped it inside. It shook once.. twice... thrice... When you thought it would shut inside, the Parkball forced open and Delibird escaped. Noticing the ball, Delibird placed it in his pouch.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:

Delibird(?) = [9%] = [Burn]
Moves used: Natural Gift, Recycle

vs

Infernape(M) = [59%]
Moves used: Will-o-Wisp, Scratch

Pokemon Stats:

~|Keion|~
Old 05-19-2010, 06:46 AM
Iridium Offline

Infernape had done pretty well, even though he hadn't caused much damage this time round, he had followed my instructions perfectly.

Delibird, however, seemed to be pretty clever. It had cleverly used its Sitrus Berry to execute a Psychic-type Natural Gift, causing considerable amount of damage to Infernape.

A second later, the Sitrus Berry which had just been used up has started reforming in Delibird's hand automatically.

"Hey, that's cheating literally," I said, as Delibird used Recycle to the magically reform its Sitrus Berry. As the ball sucked up Delibird, Delibird started struggling and the ball fondly broke open against its resistance.

Delibird came out and lunged towards the Park Ball, scooping it up it started to lower its hand in its small gift pouch.

"Wait," I shouted suddenly. "You…thieving bird," I spluttered. "You're not living up to your Santa Claus-like image, are you?" I said.

I didn't know if Delibird understood or not, but it clearly was shocked at the taunt I had just blurted out. As a result it carefully drew out its hand from inside the pouch, the ball still clutched tightly in its hand.

I just wanted to keep it distracted, so that I could catch it. I quickly pulled out another Super Ball, though I wasn't sure if this was worth using on Delibird, but simply shrugged my shoulders and threw the ball straight at Delibird, who got sucked up into it with a flash of red light, and the ball closing shut fell on the ground and started wriggling…

OOC: Btw, Snover will be Male. Happy now? D:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 05-20-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

Delibird got swallowed by the Superball Iridium had thrown. With it being more powerful than the Parkball, there would be more chances of it being successfully caught in it. Considering the fact than Delibird was already tired from battling and from its burn, it would be only unluckiness that could bring out Delibird again.

*shake* *shake*

When we all thought that Delibird was captured, the Pokemon broke free and flew up. Thinking it would be safe flying, Delibird ate the Sitrus Berry it had Recycled and got the Parkball in its hands. Aiming Infernape, it threw the ball at the Fire-type from the sky and gained speed through gravity instead of power.

Seeing the Superball near my feet, I picked it up and gave it to Iridium. "Give it another try," I encouraged.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Current Wild Pokemon: Delibird(?) (???)

Battle Stats:

Delibird(?) = [19%] = [Burn]
Moves used: Fling

vs

Infernape(M) = [53%]
Moves used: ???

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(M, Impish)

~|Keion|~
Old 05-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Iridium Offline

"Wow, this is kind of annoying," I said, as I failed to catch Delibird a second time. The Super Ball rolled towards Jake, and he handed it to me, urging me to try again.

Meanwhile, Delibird had already swallowed its Sitrus Berry, and healed a bit of its health. Then, as it no longer felt any need for the Park Ball, it threw it straight at Infernape.

The ball touched Infernape with a dull thud on its head, causing a little bit of damage. However, the good thing was that I had the ball now, or at least Infernape had.

Infernape then picked up the ball, and raised its high in his arm, and it seemed like it was going to throw the ball himself, in order to catch Delibird.

"Hehe, Infernape," I said, "Leave that to me."

Infernape threw the Park Ball towards me, as I caught it single-handedly.

"Alright, Infernape, it seems like Delibird has healed up a bit. Try and attack with Scratch again, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said.

Infernape was pretty close to Delibird this time, so he didn't have to do anything much. He simply walked a bit towards Delibird, then raising his arm high, it proceeded to scratch Delibird with its nails again, as I threw the Park Ball towards Delibird, hoping that this time luck would be on my side.

<3
Old 05-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Keion Offline

BP

Infernape rushed towards the arctic Pokemon with his claws lying high. His arm outstretched to its fullest, giving the Scratch attack a boost for its power and attack speed. It jumped at the right moment, and let go of his arm, swinging it to full speed until his claws had left a Scratch on Delibird's body.

As of getting scratched, Delibird released multiple white orbs around Infernape. It's using its signature attack, Present! In a heartbeat, Infernape touched one with its tail, but as unsuspected, some of its wounds healed. Unfortunately, one of its hands touched hit another and exploded. The bombs exploded after one another, forming a chain reaction.

Delibird fell from the sky as its energy got depleted from Infernape's attacks. Before it had hit the ground, Iridium's Parkball absorbed it inside of it and landed softly in the snow. After some shaking, the ball stopped and made a clicking sound, signifying the successful capture. He finally caught it after three tries

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Current Wild Pokemon: Delibird(?) (???)

Battle Stats:

Delibird(?) = [2%] = [Burn]
Moves used: Present

vs

Infernape(M) = [38%]
Moves used: Scratch

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon captured: Riolu (M, Jolly), Snover(M, Impish), Delibird(F, Quirky)

~|Keion|~
Old 05-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Iridium Offline

The ball sucked up Delibird for the third time, and then fell down on the ground, shaking vigorously and finally came to a halt, as I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Phew, that was some battling," I said, with a slight grin, scooping up the Park Ball and putting it, as well as the unused Super Ball in my pocket.

"Infernape, you're pretty tired, use Slack Off," I said, as Infernape closed his eyes, and lay down on the ground, as if it was sleeping. After a few minutes as Jake and I waited for Infernape to complete its move, Infernape got up, looking refreshed and healthy again.

"Come back, Infernape," I said, returning Infernape back to his ball.

"Let's move on, shall we?" I asked Jake.

OOC: I didn't specify Delibird would be female, but Female she is :x

<3
Old 05-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Sure!"

We began following the hiking trail again. Most Pokemon hang around its edge, trying to get to higher places easier. With our luck, we found a Snorunt shortly. They were abundant in these parts and most trainers wanted to catch them, especially the female ones. Luckily, this one is a girl and would probably attract Iridium's attention.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk (3 plays left), Happiny Voice Disk (2 plays left), Aura Reader, Full Restore x2, Riolu Voice Disk, Snover Voice Disk

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Snorunt(F) (???)

Pokemon Stats:

~|Keion|~
Old 05-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Iridium Offline

We hadn't walked much when we spotted a Snorunt on the hiking trail. This one looked like a Female, and hence, could evolve into a Froslass, one of the Pokemon I wanted.

"Let's go Infernape, time to battle," I said, bringing out the flaming ape again. It was slightly tired from its previous battle, but the Slack Off had been really useful.

"Infernape, let's use Flamethrower to weaken Snorunt, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said,

Infernape nodded and then gave out a loud cry. He concentrated for a small while as the flames on its back, arms and other parts started glowing with greater intensity. Heat waves started emanating from the point where Infernape stood as Infernape's body temperature rose to something around a thousand degree celsius, or so it did according to a book I had read. I didn't really have any actual means of knowing anyway.

Both Jake and I stepped back a bit to avoid the heat emanating from Infernape.

Although this process sounded long and complex, it didn't take more than half a minute. Once Infernape had gathered enough heat, he opened his mouth and breathed out a jet of flames directing it at Snorunt.

<3
Old 06-13-2010, 08:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

Ranger Cameron

-

I was driving around in my large yellow and black jeep for Ranger Jax and his trainer that went by the name of Shawn. I was surprised that I hadn’t found them yet. I looked at Shadow, but he had not caught the scent of the Ranger. I looked back at the trainers profile to make sure I was in the right place.

Area Visiting: Mt. Oktori

“Yeah, we are in the right place!” I grumbled, searching for the two. For some strange reason, Ranger Keion was asked to relieve himself from this current expedition and report to the main headquarters. I was sent to take his place… only problem was that I could not find them. After an hour of searching, Shadow finally picked up their scent, but the road had ended so we were going to have to go by foot. We walked about fifteen minutes before we actually found the two. I saw that they were in the middle of battle, so I quietly approached Keion,

“Hey Keion, the boss wants you in her office ASAP.” I whispered as I pulled out a white and black Pokeball. I tossed it besides me and a tall humanoid shaped green Pokémon emerged from the sphere.

“GAR-devoir!” She quietly said, making her acquaintance known. She gracefully moved towards Keion and placed a hand on his shoulder and chanted a quick small tune. “Gar-dev-oir!” With a bright flash Sokka and her were gone.

I noticed that Iridium had encounted a Snorunt, so I decided not to introduce myself until after the battle. I did not want to distract him. This kid appeared to be impatient, which I hoped would not be a problem. He already had his fire monkey out and ready to go. The Fire Pokemon had fire coming out of many places such as his arm and feet. They suddenly grew in size as he prepared for his first attack.

"Infernape, let's use Flamethrower to weaken Snorunt, but make sure you don't knock it out," He said to his Pokemon. The Snorunt grinned, and froze the top of its head. Then she stuck both of her little arms behind her as I felt strong winds begin to pick up. In matter of seconds, the Snorunt already gathered enough power to launch a Blizzard attack. Except that it was not launched at the Infernape, it was launched behind her as she used her body as a projectile. She lowered her frozen tipped head and she slammed into the Infernape. The fire monkey gasped for breath as he grabbed his stomach. With his mouth already wide opened, he launched a weak looking Flamethrower head on at the Snorunt.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Snorunt(F) (80%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape - 75%

Old 06-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Iridium Offline

Something seemed to have gone wrong, badly wrong. The Flamethrower hadn't done much damage, as Snorunt had slammed straight into Infernape with its pointy head cap.

In the meantime, i saw that my ranger Jake had left, and a new one was standing beside me.

"Er, hi," I said. I didn't have time for chit-chat at the moment, but it would seem sort of rude to ignore him altogether.

"Infernape, it's time to dish out some more damage, I want you to use Overheat, but make sure you don't knock it out, alright?" I said.

Infernape nodded, and getting back from Snorunt a few paces, began gathering up heat. In a few seconds time, the place started becoming slightly hot, though what Infernape must be feeling inside. Probably enjoying himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he would go crazy with joy at seeing a pool full of lava.

Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead, as the temperature increased a bit, and then within the blink of an eye, Infernape shout a thick jet of flames targeted straight at Snorunt with a swoosh. The flames were bright red, and my eyes took a couple of second to adjust to the golden flash after all the whiteness. This was quite a toned down Overheat, because if it had been a full power one, Snorunt would have fainted pretty soon.

I looked at the jet of flames as the beam shot towards the little Pokemon...

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-14-2010 at 10:26 AM.