Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
false pretence Offline

Default Re: The Secrets of Fell's Church RP

Bobby saw Stefan and Elena heading towards him. Stefan picked up Ashley and was about to leave the school to get her to safety, until Stefan saw Derek running down the hallway.

"He survived the Werewolf? How?" Bobby thought to himself as he slowly got up, eyes locked on Derek's. His gaze fell over to Stefan, seeing him saying harsh words to Derek. Bobby then knew how Derek survived the Werewolf. It was because he was a Werewolf himself. Bobby saw Ashley's eyes opened which sent a surge of relief into his body.

"What happened? Everything is so fuzzy and blurry. I remember Damon, he stabbed me." Bobby heard Ashley say. The memory made his body shiver, knowing that he didn't make it to her in time. For now on he wasn't going to leave Ashley's side. He was going to protect her from everything and everyone that ever tried to hurt her. He was about to speak until he heard Ashley yell something.

"Derek! We have to help him!" Bobby heard her say as she stumbled out of Stefan's arms and was about to run towards the gym, but Derek was actually right in front of her, which made Bobby's fists tighten. Now that he knew Derek was a Werewolf, it was hard to watch Ashley be so close to him. Bobby saw Stefan look at Elena, wondering why they were staring at each other, but then it clicked to him. They were having a mental conversation so no one else would hear.

"Elena, she can't see Derek anymore. He's that orange Werewolf!"
"Stefan, calm down. Just look at them. Derek wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Remember last night? He could of killed Ashley, but when he saw it was her, he backed off and ran away."
"But Elena!"
"Look, Ashley has gone through enough tonight. Do not tell her about Derek being a Werewolf yet. Let's just go home and relax for the rest of the night."
"Fine..."
Stefan said as he ended the conversation. Bobby looked over at Ashley again, seeing that she was still close to Derek, only inches away. It made him feel so uneasy and sick, thinking that Derek could lose control for just a split second...

"I'm so sorry Derek, for everything. Now that you know what I really am... I'm guessing that you never want to see me again, which I understand. I'm so sorry for the pain that I caused you." Bobby heard Ashley say. He watched her walk passed Derek and started to leave. With a deep breath, Bobby walked passed Derek and followed in the same direction as Ashley, only about ten feet apart from her.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:43 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Alec was wearing a filthy tank top and milking the yaks when he heard the squaking. he picked up the bow in his cattle shed and ran to his chicken coop. There he saw the chickens all cowered in a corner while Dan, Alec's rooster was spurring an enormous black cat with apparently no effect. David immediatley notched an arrow to his bow and pin the cat to the wall right through it's heart.

"I've seen you before. You belong to that old lady in town. Well, I've told her to keep her cats inside or something bad will happen."

Alec went out to his horse, Jack, and hopped in the saddle, the cat was stuffed into a burlap sack at his waist. Suddenly, the pack began to bulge. a set of chainsaw-sized claws tore through the fabir and Alec tossed the pack away and out of it shredded a demonic, cat-like beast the size of the horse Alec was riding at the time. He wipped out his bow and began to fire arrows from horseback as fast as he could (a technique he learned from another hunter in Turkey.) the arrows seemed to have no effect. Alec leapt off Jack and slapped the horse's rump, causing him to dash back to his stable. Alec pulled out his late, great grandfather's field knife and lunged as the cat-beast leapt towards the horse. he landed square on it's back and started to plunge his knife into the monster's ribs. With a snarl, the monster flung him through the window of his "tool shed" and it kicked his knife away.

"You're a tough one." Alec remarked as he grabbed the handle of his wooden rune-axe. he tapped the rune and with a flash of blue lightning, the ethereal blades appeared, and Alec lunged as the black demon-catleapt into the air, he slid underneath it and sliced it cleanly in half, the upper-torso of the creature quivered and then became still eternally as it melted into black sludg-like water.

"Looks like someone's been hiding a secret." Alec said as he hopped into his old covered pickup truck. and drove towards the old woman's house, his rune-axe and hawk-staf in the passenger seat.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Robert E. Lee High School

I stood next to Ashley, and caught the burning glare that one of the other people gave me. Well, the gig is up, and that will simply have to suffice for now. Apparently it was up for her too, as she apologized for what she did. I looked over at one of the people who was caring for her. “If you need to get her to your place, I can get her there much faster than you probably can, especially since I can go through the woods much faster than you can.” I didn’t wait for an answer, scooping up Ashley in my arms like a little rag doll. They could shoot me for all I cared, nothing that wasn’t silver would hurt too badly anyways. I started running, my human feet moving faster and faster as I approached the open double doors. I ran into the night, and felt the sudden change as I became my alternate form. As I ran, I changed my grasp on her from that of a human carrying a loved one, to a beast carrying one of its own young. I held her body against mine like a baby, hoping I could run fast enough. I whipped through trees, over rocks and streams, tearing through the woods like a tornado let loose.

I couldn’t let anything happen to Ashley…

I stepped into the coolness of the barn behind her house, and set her down gently. I sniffed around for the blood bags and found them quickly. I didn’t trust myself to hook her up to them as my beast form, and so I shifted back, since I was shielded from the moonlight. Or so I thought. I felt the agony of staying out of form as chinks in the barn walls allowed beams of moonlight to penetrate the stone cold silence. The blotches of skin affected were trying to turn into the hairy dense patches of orange belonging to the werewolf, and yet they couldn’t without a full flush from the system. I gently shoved an IV into her arm, whispering, “Ashley, it’ll be ok. I’m right here.”

Old 05-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

One minute Ashley was walking down the hallway, planning on leaving town so Damon would follow her. That way, Derek's life wouldn't be in danger. Then the next, she was being swept off her feet by Derek, darting out of the school and into the thick woods. Stefan was about to chase after him, but Elena quickly put one hand on his shoulder. With a sigh, he looked over at Bobby.

"Meet us at the boardinghouse. I don't want you leaving your car here." Stefan and Elena quickly ran to their own car and sped off. Ashley noticed that he was running a little faster then a normal human, which confused her. After a few short moments, Derek had changed into the Werewolf that she had met faced to faced just last night. Ashley ran her hand through his thick orange fur, taking it all in.

"I can't believe it..." Ashley whispered, but then smiled. It didn't take long for Derek to reach the boardinghouse. He placed Ashley down when they got to the old red barn in the backyard and walked inside. She watched as Derek sniffed around quickly until he found the blood bags, then turned back into his normal human form. Ashley sat on the floor as Derek put the IV into her arm, which made her feel better. She took a long breath, then sighed.

"Ashley, it’ll be ok. I’m right here." Ashley heard Derek whisper next to her. She gently took his hand and smiled.

"Thank you." Ashley whispered back as she lightly kissed him. She leaned up against the wall, looking down at the floor, thinking for a long moment. Ashley shook her head and looked up at Derek.

"Derek, everything just got so complicated and dangerous all in the matter of seconds. For your own protection, you should stay away from me. You're a Werewolf, so that means you can die...you can die from all of this. You're mortal, just like Bonnie and her grandmother, Mrs.Flowers. Really the only way for you to be safe is if I turn you int-" Ashley stopped talking, looking down again. The thought of turning Derek into a Vampire frightened her. Not because he would be with her forever, she would give anything to have that, but the fact that he would be cursed. He would lose the chance to date other people and live a normal happy life. Ashley didn't want to take all that away from him. She turned to him and was about to speak again until she heard something.

"Looks like someone's been hiding a secret." Ashley heard from far away. She listened to her surroundings, hearing a truck driving towards the house.

"Someone's coming.." Ashley whispered as she quickly got up on her feet and ripped out the IV out from her arm. She turned around, her back facing Derek, and ripped open a hole in the blood pouch. She quickly sucked the blood out and hid the packet. She looked over at Derek, grabbed his hand and walked to the back door of the boarding house. She walked inside and quickly made her way to the living room, seeing Bonnie on the couch.

"Bonnie, something's wrong."
"Oh my God, what happened to you!" Bonnie yelled as she looked at Ashley's dress. She knew all about Damon's return, but didn't know that he had done that her Ashley.

"I'll explain later. Someone is coming to the house, someone who wants answers."
"How close are they?"
"Exactly a mile and a half down the road."
"Call Stefan." Bonnie said. Ashley was about to grab her cell phone until the front door slammed opened, Stefan walking inside with an angry look on his face, looking at Derek. Elena rolled her eyes as she walked inside as well and closed the door.

"Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again you mutt!." Stefan yelled.

"Calm down Stefan, we have a problem."
"Yes, you're right Ashley, we do. There's an over sized dog in the house!"
"Stop it Stefan! Someone is coming here. They want to know answers."
"Well how about we give him the dog. I'm sure the hunter or who ever it is will just love that."
"Could you please be serious here Stefan?"
"Fine... We're just gonna have to play it cool and be normal. For starters, you should go and change into some normal clothes. I think that bloody dress is going to attract some attention."
"You're right. Derek and I will go upstairs and change."
"Ohh no no no, you're not going to be alone with him Ashley."
"I can do whatever I want Stefan. Last time I checked, I'm eighteen, your seventeen."
"Yes, but the last time I checked, I'm technically a hundred and six years older then you."
"Oh bite me and shut up." Ashley rolled her eyes and held Derek's hand. She went upstairs to her room and closed her door, locking it. Ashley walked over to one of the dressers that once belonged to Damon and grabbed some pajama clothing. She held it up to him, then smiled.

"Yup, they'll fit. I hope these clothes are okay. They aren't...that old." Ashley grinned, put the clothes on the bed for Derek, and walked over to her closet, pulling out black short shorts with pink polka dots on them and a black tank top. She walked into her bathroom, closed the door halfway and changed. Her hair was still in light curls, which looked really nice. Ashley lifted up her shirt, seeing the dried blood on her stomach. She washed it off and stepped out of the bathroom with her little shoes in one hand, and the torn up dress in the other.

"This freaken sucks." Ashley said as she threw the dress and the shoes deep into her closet, closing the closet doors shut. She then walked over to her bed and sat on it, leaning against her pillows and the wall. She curled up both of her knees into her chest, wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees, looking down at her bare feet. With a quick glance, she looked up at Derek, then back down at her feet.

"I'm really sorry for what Stefan said to you. I'll try and talk to him later. I don't want you to be alone tonight. I would feel a lot better if you stayed here for the night. We'll have people taking turns into watching the house, looking out for Damon the entire night while you sleep. I'm 99% sure that he won't come after us because he's weak and outnumbered, but I'm not taking any chances." Ashley whispered in a low voice without looking at him. She thought of the idea about changing Derek into a Vampire, but then quickly shoved those horrible thoughts away deep into her mind.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:48 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Alec's pickup parked in front of the old woman's house. As soon as he walked in the open front door he smelled the rank stench of over 50 housecats. To some people, house cats were cuddly, cute and lovable. However, Alec's income relied on his animals and he couldn't afford cats to help themselves. Especially cats that became slobering demons. He went up stairs, tightly gripping his staff, his axe strapped to his shoulders. He saw the old woman. She was chanting something over a dead cat and Alec saw the thing hop back up.

"That's odd, I could have sworn that thing was dead." Alec said, stepping into the room.

"Little dearies like you shouldn't stick their nose into something bigger than them." She said without looking up. Alec had no time to react as the demonic cats lunged at him. He grabbed his axe and, tapping the rune, sliced the first one in half. It melted almost instantly.

"You will pay for my two dearies." The old woman lept up on the back of her cat with the grace of a woman far younger. "Now die."

Alec saw his only chance for escape. Leaping through the 2nd story window, he landed on the hood of his pickup. He threw the two weapons next to him and sped off with 48 demon cats in hot pursuit. She pursued him for 3 miles. then she simply lifted her hand and the truck exploded. Hurtling Alec and his two weapons through a barn wall.

"No human could have survived that." the old woman thought. She and her cats returned home. They weren't the only non-human things about.

Alec was a hardy fellow and he recovered from the wreckage of the barn wall. he saw a few teenagers and slowly staggered to his feet.

"Heh heh, sorry about the barn. I could fix it." Alec remarked.

Last edited by infernorose888; 05-03-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Umm...sorry to say but that last post was a major fail. I called Ashley this morning (we live like a block away from each other so I know her in real life) and she told me, and Grsspkmnmaster to ignore that post. I'll point ALL the things out, so where do I begin...

1) 50 cats? Okay, I get that maybe Mrs.Flowers would make some black cats and are able to form into an amazing size for her own protection, but she wouldn't have 50 of them. The most she would have is 4 (quoted by Ashley on the phone). So you killed one, so there are only 3 (normal sized) cats left in the house. So the house would NOT smell like cats.

2) For one, the door was closed. Elena closed it when she walked inside the house. Mrs.Flowers wouldn't be 'chanting' something because Stefan said that they should act normal everyday people, which honestly they do everyday. She would probably be cooking something in the kitchen, being normal. Also Mrs.Flowers would NOT be acting like a complete psycho path. She is honestly a little sweet old lady who even tells strangers to come on and have dinner. She is caring and loving, not a psycho killer.

3) When you sped off in your truck, how far did you actually go? Because the barn in right in the backyard of the boardinghouse, only like fifteen feet away from the back door.

4) The Werewolf that your character saw? He's not even there. He's up in Ashley's room in his human form, perfectly fine. I'm sorry to sound really rude and everything, but Ashley had been working on this RP since back in December and it's her longest and best RP ever. I'm not going to let all her hard work be thrown away and have the RP either shut down or ruined, so yeah... Alright Grsspkmnmaster, after my post, you can post :)

IC: Bobby raced down the road in his car as fast as he could. He couldn't believe that Derek would just pick up Ashley like that and run out of the school into the night, when a psychopathic vampire was on the loose. He pressed on the gas and hit about 80mph, making sharp turns and skid marks on the roads. When he reached the house, he got out of his car and walked up the front porch. Bobby opened the front door, but just stood there, looking at everyone.

"Could someone invite me in? I kinda can't step through the door..." Bobby said as he sighed. Mrs.Flowers walked in the room from the kitchen and smiled at him.

"Of course my dear, come on in. I just made a pot of tea."
"Thank you" Bobby walked inside, shut the door and made his way over to Stefan, who was looking up at the staircase.

"Everything alright Stefan?"
"No. Ashley trusts that dog way too much."
"I see..." Bobby looked up at the stairs, seeing Ashley's door shut. He walked over the couch, seeing Bonnie curled up with a thick red blanket and a tea cup in her hands.

"My name is Bobby. How you feeling?" Bobby asked as he sat down on the other couch.
"Better now. Are you one of Ashley's friends?"
"Yeah. She turned be a long time ago."
"What happened?"
"Long story short, I got attacked by a pack of wolves. I was going to die any second, but Ashley saved me."
"Really? How long ago?"
"Back in the 1800s."
"Wow.."
"Ha yeah." Bobby said as he looked down. She giggled a little when something came to thought. Bobby looked up at her and smiled.

"What's so funny?"
"I was just comparing you to the Vampires in Twilight."
"Haha don't even get me started on those guys. They sparkle in the sun for crying out load."
"Well why don't you sparkle?" Bonnie asked in a joking voice. She knew what the answer was going to be.
"Because I live in the real world where Vampires burn in the sun."
"Do you have a ring?"
"Yup. Ashley really helped me out back then."
"Well that's good. I'm glad she put you on the right track."
"Yeah...me too." Bobby looked down, thinking about something.

"What's wrong Bobby?"
"I just can't stand it, seeing Ashley with that dog."
"I'm sure that she'll be safe with him. She knows how to take care of herself."
"That's not what I'm saying..."
"Wait, do you love her?" Bobby didn't answer. He just kept on looking at the fireplace, watching the flames dance around.
"You do..." Bobby heard Bonnie said. He nodded his head, letting silence fill the air. All he heard was Mrs.Flowers in the kitchen, preparing more tea and some food. One of Mrs.Flower's black cats jump on the couch next to Bonnie and silently slept on her lap. The other two curled up next to the fireplace and fell asleep.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:42 PM
false pretence Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernorose888 View Post
Mrs. Flowers??? I was just making something up to add a little more action. Like a sort of actually evil witch/crazy old cat lady(emphasis on crazy) to make Alec's distrust in witches, vampires etc. justified

THE CAR EXPLODED!!!!
Ohh okay, so you aren't at the boardinghouse with Derek, Ashley, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Bobby and Mrs.Flowers? In your post it sounded like you were talking about Mrs.Flowers, since she is an old lady, and the Werewolf in the barn, since Derek was in the barn in the back of the boardinghouse. So I'm guessing that your somewhere else completely different from everyone else and everyone is inside the boardinghouse, got it.

Last edited by false pretence; 05-01-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: Alright alright, lets just stop fighting and put it behind us. Infernorose888, everyone is inside the house, not. So in my next post I'll have Stefan and Elena go outside since they heard a crash from the backyard, then we'll take it from there. I'll just have to wait for Grsspkmnmaster post, then I will.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:12 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I'm back!

IC:

The engine roared as Michael patrolled the town with as fast as he could. He really wanted to get something tonight, especially with all of these bad occurrences recently. His eyes darted from left to right every so often, trying to spot any quick flitting movements in the woods that surrounded the road. Sometimes Michael thought of just burning the whole damn forest down, just to make his job easier. The stereo was surprisingly off, which only proved how serious this night was.

Meanwhile, Jack sat in the passenger's seat of the black Mustang. He left his window cracked open, watching the woods more precisely with his keener eyes. His strong sense of smell also allowed him seek out anything out of the ordinary. they had been driving around for a almost an hour, but found nothing... yet.

"Mike!" The ghoul warned. He had caught a glimpse of something up ahead. Michael immediately slammed on his breaks, but the wet road didn't allow a sudden stop. The car skid forward, and whatever Jack had seen, came into view. A collection of different people were sluggishly crossing the road. Michael's eyes looked from one side of the road to the other, wondering what this group's destination could be. Jack's small hand soon found it's place on the steering wheel, beeping the horn.

"What the hell are you doing?" Michael barked at Jack.

"We have to go! Now!" Jack shouted before the the mass of people simultaneously turned toward the car. Their eyes all pitch black, their faces all blank of expression. "No!"

"They're all possessed... ****!" Michael managed to say before the mass of over two dozen people rushed the vehicle. A possessed person was one thing, but this many people unable to control their actions would be hell for him. Within seconds the car was being tipped over by the group. Jack pulled out his revolver, ready to blow off someone's head. Before Jack could pull the trigger, he felt a cold cylinder against his skull. "If you kill them, I won't hesitate!" Jack turned to Michael in bewilderment.

"Why caaaahh!" The car had enough and was tipping over toward the driver's side. The sound of left side of the vehicle being crushed followed with Michael's agonizing scream of pain the glass of the window had shattered and stabbed into his side. Jack's body leaning on his only, made the pain worse. The weight of Jack's body was soon relieved, but not in the way Michael had wanted. The possessed had pulled Jack out through the passenger's door. Michael wasn't in the position to to move, but he had to help Jack. Michael heard a gun shot, followed by the sound of something heavy hitting the ground. A second gunshot echoed, and the dropping sound followed. Jack was shooting the possessed in order to defend himself, but was this right?

"Jack! Don't kill them!" The sound of a something metallic striking the street. Did Jack drop the gun? grunting could be heard, then a another drop was heard. This drop gave Michael a fearful thought. Or did they... "Jack!" No response was heard, only low grunts. A scream soon broke the silenced. Jack was being beaten by the mob. "Jack! Grab the gun! Don't let yourself get killed!" Michael's view was limited to the full moon in the night sky. He couldn't physically get himself up without feeling excruciating pain. Michael could only look up and hope to hear the fire of the revolver. Then, a single figure appeared above him. Blocking the moonlight made the person unrecognizable. "Jack?"

The figure kept still, not giving Michael any hints as to who it was, until a second still figure appeared beside it. Michael's eyes widened with fear before everything went black.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Werewolf
Fell's Church Boarding House

I was in a daze, exhausted by the extended time I was staying awake. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Mom; Im stayin ovr at Ashlys 4 the nite. Dont wrry Ill sty outta trubl. She was probably worried sick already if any word of the blood bath at the high school had hit the press yet. I allowed myself to be dragged up to Ashley's room. She laid out clothes for me to change into, a t-shirt that looked like it belonged to some nondescript band from the 70's or 80's, and a plaid pattern pair of pajama pants. I hurredly pulled them on while she was in the bathroom, making sure I stayed decent.

I am not alone.

I turned the phrase over in my mind like the unfamiliar feel of a new thing that you were familiarizing yourself with. I wore a groove into my mind where it became a distinct memory that I would almost never forget for quite a while. Ashley came back in the room and flopped onto the bed. She curled up and just sat there.

"I'm sure he's just doesn't know what to think. After all, I can be pretty dangerous. I think Tyler can attest to that." I laughed weakly, my body still in pain from the dog fight. I put my arms around Ashley, placing my hands on her sides, hugging her. I wanted to say everything was ok, but I didn't even know what would happen next. I just sat there in silence, letting the events of the night replay in my mind.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"I'm sure he's just doesn't know what to think. After all, I can be pretty dangerous. I think Tyler can attest to that." Ashley heard Derek say as she still sat on the bed. She didn't say anything at first, just sat there in a little ball. When Derek came over to her and hugged Ashley, she loosened up and held him as he sat on the bed. Ashley lightly pushed Derek against the bed so his head would rest on the pillows. She laid her head against his chest and draped her right arm over his stomach, cuddling up next to him.

"Nothing is going to hurt you ever again, I'll make sure if it." Ashley whispered as she closed her eyes. She planned only to rest them, but after a minute or two, she had fallen asleep. Her breathing softened as she was deeply asleep. Ashley looked so fragile, like only one little flick of a finger could break every bone in her little body. Stefan opened the door, seeing Derek and Ashley laying on the bed and saw that she had fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry about earlier today. If Ashley trusts you like the way that she does, then I do too. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like." Stefan quietly said as he walked over to Ashley's closet. He grabbed the blanket that was in there and covered Derek and Ashley with it.

"You need to get your rest. You must be really tired. I'll see you in the morning." Stefan said as he started to walk out of the room, but then stopped.

"Merry Christmas by the way." Stefan said with a smile as he looked at the clock, it reading 12:04am. He turned out the light and closed the door lightly. He walked downstairs to the fireplace and sat on the couch. Bonnie fell asleep on the other couch with the blanket on her. He was about to carry her up to her room until he heard a crash come from the backyard. He got up to check what made that sound, along with Mrs.Flowers and Elena. They saw a man who had crashed into the old shed.

"What the hell?" Elena said. Stefan listened upstairs, hearing that Ashley was still sleeping. He could hear something else happening a few blocks away. Stefan quickly looked over at Mrs. Flowers.

"Mrs. Flowers, can you take care of that man outside? Something happened a few streets away."
"Yeah, I can do that."
"Okay, don't let him in though. We have enough problems on our hands." Mrs. Flowers just nodded and walked outside. The noise woke up Bonnie as well so she followed her grandmother.

"Are you alright?" Bonnie asked Alec.

Stefan and Elena quickly got into Stefan's car and drove down the road. They saw that there was a car turned over with people surrounding it.

"Demons..." Stefan said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, come on." The two of them stepped out of the car and ran over to the other car. The demons knew they couldn't handle the vampires so they ran off, but with Jack as well. They looked at the man who was passed out cold.

"We should take him back Stefan."
"Yeah." Stefan picked up Micheal and gently put him in the back seat of his car. Elena and Stefan got in and they both drove back to the boardinghouse.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:39 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Alec stared at the old woman coming towards him with what appeared to be her grandaughter.

"Evening, I'm sorry about the shed. My name's Alec, I live in the rural area of town, you know the guy with all the animals in his yard." Alec said as he hauled himself up with his hawk staff. Suddenly, his leg collapsed beneath him. He had broken his leg in the crash and he hadn't known.

He howled with pain then gritted his teeth. "Somebody get me a first aid kit and some ply wood. I've fractured my leg and I'm not sure if they'll be able to load me onto a stretcher without breaking it more, I'll need to fix it myself."

Damn that witch he thought to himself.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:54 PM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Michael
The Depths of His Own Mind...

What happened? Am I... dead?

So you're finally able to bring up a thought? I was hoping that your sorry ass would stay unconscious.
A dark sinister voice seemed to come out of nowhere.

What the... who are you? What are you? and what do you mean? Michael was now afraid of what was going on. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't gain physical access to his body. Michael felt like he was speaking in the dark.

Who am I? Well I don't know if I was born with a name, but you can call me... D. I picked the name myself. It can stand for a lot of my favorite words like disaster, distrust, devil, destruction or even death. What am I? I'm a demon that managed get to your world from all of the darkness that engulfs this area. Lastly, I want to take control of your damn body. I managed to take control of all those others, but your mind isn't very cooperative. I was able to take control over all those others at once, but you... I'm curious as to how you're resisting.

What?! Get out of my head! What did you do to Jack?! I won't let you take over!

Ha! Your body will be mine soon enough, and your little friend might be fine. I'm using all of my strength to take your body. You know what, I think I'm starting to feel the pain from that glass shard that stabbed into your side. slowly but surely, I'll take your body.