Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:19 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Mightyenna's Encounter [short] (PG14)

The target ran through the ice and snow its feet leaving behind footprints that were so light, they were barely visible. But his hunter didn't need sight to find him. The Pokemon pounded through the white fluff, knowing what he had to do."This can't be happening!" yelled he, "Why do I have to kill one of our own?" the hunter continued to ask these questions to himself, "Why must I destroy one of my own brethren? What did he do?"

The target still ran through the snow, slowly approaching a wooded area. The trees, asleep from the harsh snow and ice that had seemed to rest on the ground forever. The target, narrowly dodged the branches of the low hanging trees. The stretch through the woods seemed to go on forever and the hunter thought it too. But the target finished the sprint first only to find that his reward was a dead end.

"No! No! No! You don't wanna do this Mightyenna! You don't want to do th..." Mightyenna had to do nothing, for his former companion died of fright. Mightyenna stood there with the cold winter wind blowing on his soft, fluffy fur, all gray. He could not believe it, his yellow eyes starred and starred at the his companion, a Furret, "Why, why must I have done this. I swear, Muk, when I find you... you will pay for this order. I was a fool for following you!" it yelled and howled. He then grabbed his late friend over to a rare patch of grass. There, on that single patch of grass grew a small, pink bulb flower. Mightyenna dug and wept for three hours. But Mightyenna never felt those three hours, he buried his dear friend, and sat there for an even longer time. Howling at the sky, his friend, his only companion was gone in a fit of his masters paranoia. Mightyenna vowed that day, never to speak to a Pokemon or Human again, until Muk had payed.

But then he slowly began to think, that it wasn't completely Muk's fault... it was... his, his own fault that his friend had passed. He did not have to do what his evil crime boss told him. So he sat there in total seclusion until one day a small green Pokemon fluttered over to Mightyenna's place. He had not moved for two days, still weeping and starring at Furret's resting place. The small Pokemon flew over and sat next to him. Hit had large blue eyes, small clear wing, and seemed to have not been from Mightyenna's time. It finally spoke after a long while of sitting next to the woeful creature.

"I can give you two choices... you may not like them, but it is the only way..." said the fairy like creature. Her features were very grave as it fluttered about. Mightyenna turned his head after a long pause, "Go on..." but then it fell back to its original state, starring at the grave.

"If you will let me, I can help you reverse this, orrrrr, you can hunt Muk down..." explained the small Pokemon. It landed next to Mightyenna's forward left paw. The paw, quivered with sadness.

"Can you help me reverse me and Ferret joining Muk's gang?" asked the Mightyenna with it's soulful eyes gleaming at the small fairy with all the hope it could muster.

"Goodness gracious, I can't go back that far!" said the small little Celebi. The Mightyenna let out a large howl and screamed at the small Pokemon.

"Then leave me be! I cannot talk with any Pokemon! I vowed to do it! Leave me!" it yelled, heart full of anger. It then continued to gaze at the grave, sniffling to keep its noes at bay.

"Buuuuut, I am sure I can contact the others," before the small Pokemon could finish the sentence, Mightyenna was on its paw, "You can! You can do it! Thank you, thank you some much!" it danced around holding the fairy's hands.

"Your current self will be obliterated..." it finally finished. Mightyenna continued to stare at the small green Pokemon, "Than do it!" it screamed, "I would rather be obliterated now than feel all the pain!"

"Okay," it began to glow, large green waves of energy blew, throwing the dead trees around.

"One last thing before you go!" yelled the Mightyenna, "What is your name?"

"You can call me Celi-" it was cut off by the sudden bright light. Everything turned white, whiter than before, the snow, it disappeared. The trees, where did they go? Mightyenna, stood with fear but knew that his former self would live on with his companion again...