Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: SU[.hack//NextWorld]SU

I can just imagine some Bleach fan hacker being the one to have originally made him... Accpeted.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-26-2010, 03:29 AM
Winter Offline

Sorry for the double-post, but I fear for character limits...

Name: Sai
Appearance: Sai looks a bit like a young boy, with chin-length blue hair and blue wolf ears and a tail, and large blue-green eyes. She has fair skin and wears an outfit that might remind an old-time gamer of Final Fantasy VII's Yuffie Kisaragi, with a red headband and boots with black thigh high socks. She also wears a pair of black mid-thigh shorts and an army green camisole under an army green short-sleeved jacket. She also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves and neon orange mini-backpack.
Personality: Sai is an energetic character, you would more quickly think she's a hacker rather than an AI, but that's what she is. She's a friendly young lady who'll help anyone in need, and can't stand PKs or rude people. you can most often hear her ranting about how rude people are these days, and such, but she's still a loveable character. She has a thing for cute things, and can often imitate a Japanese anime fangirl squeal almost perfectly, and she's hard to stop when she goes on a rant.
Weapons/Special abilities: Sai fights using a single blade shaped like a flower petal attached to a long chain, which in turn attaches to a manacle-like bracelet on her wrist and she holsters it in a sheath at her side. she's a master at using it not just as a throwing weapon, but as a handheld weapon as well.
Player Partner/Job: Though she has a fondness towards Shizuka, Sai has no official partner, but she does try her best to help out with missions.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Sorry for the double-post, but I fear for character limits...
Pffft. Character limits? On that? Go look at my Blank Academy SUs and you'll see what their character limits are.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 04-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Dissidia Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Dissidia

Name: Alexander Holis

Online Username: Dissidia

Weapons Class: Blademaster

Appearance: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/c...%20guy/si2.jpg
Alexander is a tall, and slender teenager standing 6"2 with pale gray eyes. He has slightly pale skin due to him only leaving his home for school, or food. Alexander usually dresses in dark attire that show off his white hair. With his dark clothing he wears a chain on the back side of his jeans, but it is rarely seen due to his long coat he always wears. He also wears a pair of dark tinted glasses when he is outside because of his sensitivity to sunlight.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...1230184916.jpg
When online, and under his Username of Dissidia Alexander shifts his image into an appearance that can intimidate other players unlike his real image. His hair shifts from white to black, and it becomes longer, and more unruly as well as his ears extending to elf like lengths. He wears a top that has one long sleeve, and the other sleeve cut of at the shoulder with a bracer on each arm. His pants are black in color, and are baggy to the point that his feet are hidden under them. He keeps his blade horizontally across the back of his waist. His Blade: Rapture http://www.andreas.blicher.info/images/Short_Sword.jpg

Personality: Alexander is a quiet person, but is often labeled as dark, or brooding. He is quite the opposite in fact though he is optimistic about almost any situation whether in real life, or online. Alexander also has a issue when talking to girls that he finds cute, but not ones he finds beautiful, or other things of the sort. This has caused him to have awkward moments with girls at school. Online Alexander develops a persona where he is outgoing, and eager to strike up a conversation with others, but he still suffers from his problem of talking to cute girls.

History: Alexander was born in Seattle, Washington, and has lived there his entire life. He was always a little ahead intellectually wise compared to his peers, but by only about a year. his father prompted him to be a athlete while is mother wanted him to be an artist, but Alexander rejected both suggestions, and decided to be a gamer. He has played over 250 games, and beaten them all in an impressive time. He usually hides his knack for gaming from people outside of his few friends who share his thrill for gaming.

Alexander had just finished his final year of school early, and decided since he was ahead of the pack why not relax, and let them catch up. This is when he decided to try out The World he had heard so much about from his friends at school. He tried it, and he found out that he had a natural talent for the game like all the others. His skills were quite impressive equaling some of the veteran players who found displeasure in a novice being better than them, and often looked to fight Alexander only to fall. What made him so impressive was not only his raw talent, but his interesting trend to call out a time limit to anything that could understand time was around, and always defeat them before his time was up. He also found the crisis occurring at the time to be very intriguing, and he wanted to see if he could set a record of liberating a city. Soon after his entrance to The World The CC Corp took notice to the name Dissidia being a novice, and already being known quite well they decided that since his skills could only improve they asked him to help aide in the mirage crisis, and he happily accepted hoping to get his wish to set a speed record while The CC Corp welcomed him to The NextWorlders.

AI Partner:N/a

Other:Nothing

Tell me if I need to add on anything

Last edited by Dissidia; 04-29-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Winter Offline

Looks okay, can't look at the pics right now 'cause I'm on my DSi, and I wouldn't mind a little more explanitory of a history(where's hevfrom, what was his opinion about the overtakings, why would CC Corp pull a newbie into the project other than his ability), but it's okay otherwise. You're in.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:41 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Living characters
Name: Dane Fidel
Online Username: Slayer of Cats
Weapons Class: Blademaster
uses Twin Hooks
Appearance:

Real World:

Personality: (How they act, paragraph minimum)
History: (Life before they were drafted into the NextWorlders, what they were doing with their lives and such. Paragraph minimum.)
AI Partner: Ra
Other: (Anything not mentioned)

AIs
Name: Ra, the Immortal Sun
Appearance:
Personality: (How they act, paragraph at least.)
Weapons/Special abilities: Uses a huge Scythe, Can breathe Fire, Has wing tatoos that can become huge wings for flying, Can talk to and command birds
Player Partner/Job: Ra has a basic set of ground rules, either slice and dice everything or torch 'em from the sky. He isn't that hard to figure out.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Winter Offline

I'll reserve you, but dude, can you downsize those pics--your main pic(That happens to be Ed from Cowboy Bebop(who happens to also be a girl...)) is stretching the page. And if you want to use those twin cane blades, than you need to switch over your calss to twin blade, not blademaster.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:53 AM
Winter Offline

Sorry to double-post, but to anxiousness and a certain person that will go unnamed *cough*Metal-'niisama*coughcough* the RP thread is now up here. Reserve guys I sugguest you finish your SUs if you don't wanna be creative, or finish late and be creative as to how you jump in. All you own descision.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Niche & Steak

Appearance: Niche & Steak (Right) with partner Lag

Personality: Niche, being programmed to behave in a manner similar to that of a manga character by the same name, is a violent, short tempered, strange little girl. The only person she trusts is her programmer, and winning this trust is next to impossible. Often refers to herself in the third person. She hates anyone trying to take her friend(food) Steak, as well as anyone hurting her partner, and will fiercely defend the two of them.

Weapons/Special abilities: Golden Blade; Despite looking like an innocent girl, Niche is very much a deadly weapon. Her hair is stronger than steel, and can cut through almost any substance easily. This is her primary form of attack; her hair can extend, contract, and mold into different weapons as she desires, making her very dangerous.

Agility: Being her size, Niche is a hard target to hit. It doesn’t help that she’s as agile as a circus performer.

Steak Toss! Niche hurls Steak, and the small chimera bites on to whatever it hits (usually the head). It’s a horribly weak attack, and it’s mostly for comedic effect. Enemies are usually stunned by the sheer stupidity of the attack, which usually leads to them being hacked to bits by Niche.

Player Partner/Job: Shiro(Lag): Offensive Blitz; Niche counters Lag’s low attack and agility with her astoundingly high agility and attacking strength, making the two an effective team. She also throws Steak, who will latch on to an enemy’s head comically, but he otherwise can’t deal damage.

Name: Shiro Derren

Online Username: Lag

Weapons Class: Gunner (hacked class); A hacked class Shiro made to make his replica of Lag more accurate. Lag wields a strong gun that uses his high magic stat to deal out a lot of damage without getting close. However, the Attack and Agility stats of this hacked class make it a poor choice for close combat situations.

Appearance: Lag (Left) with AI partners Niche and Steak. In terms of physical appearance, Shiro looks much like his avatar, albeit without the Letter Bee-inspired outfit his avatar wears, as well as having blue eyes instead of red. His hair is naturally silver for one reason or another. His parents force him to wear suits and the like, but he prefers wearing T-shirts and shorts a lot more.

Personality: Shiro is a young, skilled gamer and hacker of The World. He’s kind and compassionate, as well as bright, but he’s still very much a kid. He’s slightly timid, and very shy, but that doesn’t keep him from his normal activities through determination. He prefers not to be thanked for his work, but that can be attributed to his shy nature. A new member of the NextWorlders, he is a native of Japan. His favorite manga and anime is Tegami Bachi, enough so that his avatar resembles its main character in all ways including name, as well as the two AI he made being based off other main characters.

History: Before joining the NextWorlders, Shiro was your average kid. His family was rich, and he went to a private school, with everything he could have wanted but close friends. Because of his overprotective parents, Shiro was never able to form any lasting friendships, as they’d snatch him away at a moment’s notice. To alleviate boredom, he became a hacker, and got to be very good at doing it, well enough that he was able to create his own AI and make his avatar wear an outfit resembling the one of his favorite character, Lag. He is a good distance away from Shibuya right now due to flights being delayed, and his laptop is broken, so he is currently unable to log on to The World to help out with things.

AI Partner: Niche & Steak

Other: Shiro is sick with an incurable disease, though it is not severe enough to kill him. He often appears to be terribly sick, but lacks fever and a runny nose.

Fan hacker FTW xD
Old 05-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, as short as that is, I know who you're talking about, so accepted.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Going to need to give me some leeway to finish this xD
Welcome to the NextWorlders

~~ Player ~~

Name: Irving Tchaikovsky
Gender: Male (Really loving these smart-*** explanations xD *high5's*)
Online Username: ~4Irving4~
Weapons Class: Twin Blades - He prefers the use of daggers and knives to larger weapons, the pure reason is due to their versatility and speed in combat. Though, even though he prefers the use of daggers, he keeps twin-bladed ton-fa with him in the case of heavy combat. He prefers to be rouge in the game, thus he overall uses daggers and knives.

Appearance:

Real World:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Irving takes refinement in his appearance as a top priority. Even in game, he strays away from large armors to simple arrogant clothing styles. This fixation to refinement in his clothing may come from his family lifestyle. Having a high status, he was usually made to wear suits on daily occasion, for school, for family parties, etc. All of which he despised but never passed up the opportunity to wear a suit and tie.

Personality: Loud, tells too many jokes, out for his own self-gain.

Irving comes from a Russian immigrant family. His family was and still is extremely wealthy and although Irving has always had what he's wanted, whether he wanted it or not. He's always looked to making his own person and found this in "The World". Though he still has his touch of a rather... Look out for number 1 attitude about him. He cares for others and does his best to help him, though its almost always out of self gain. He will always stand for a fight and fight what ever battles he ends up getting himself into due to his self serving nature. That being hes been given some dignity as brave, amongst all the people who tell him hes nothing more than a selfish rich kid looking out for his own self interests. Despite all this he has a rather broad sense of humor, usually consisting of Russian Reversal jokes. He tends to be a very loud person, opting to make himself known amongst his peers. Though this sometimes serves as a benefit with how much noise he makes. He gets the attention of people and manages to muster words that strike to people. He has something of a speaker inside him, lacking the leader complex.

History: Before he had become drafted into the next worlders, Irving had been involved with some international crime networks. More so involving The World than actual world. He had joined for the mere purpose of his own self serving personality. He had become a rouge player in the game, evading administration and moderation for a while before disappearing from the server. In this time he spent his time wandering streets and sitting alone in his family home watching the garden, reading poetry, books, and writing. He lost his girlfriend around this time leading him into something of a depression. He would rarely talk or eat, spending all of his time to reading and writing. He had some connections here and there keeping an eye on her for him, though he had began to cut his operations involving her, finding that the best way to forget someone is to keep them out of your sight.

At some point he had received some brief news from The World, involving a crisis. He decided to check out to his own horror that cities were beginning to merge with the world per se. Not only that, but this caused a dilemma involving the monsters from the world into the lives of those living outside of it. He even found himself beginning to merge with his own avatar. He joined the group "NextWorlders" in order to contribute to this issue and hope to keep things in order.

AI Partner: Kier
Other: (Anything not mentioned)

~~ Partner ~~

Name: Kier
Appearance: Changes by day and night.

Day:
Spoiler:

Night:
Spoiler:

Throughout the day she looks like an average fox. Generally she hovers or runs around Irving, talking to him incessantly about stuff thats been happening with her and keeping him updated on information about people on his "Watch List". Though by night she becomes part humanoid in appearance. Generally as her half human self, she is seen wearing Shinto Priestess robes.

Personality: Kier has a very subservient personality. She is entirely obedient to Irving and extremely loyal, unwilling to take commands from anyone other than him and willing to attack anyone who poses a threat to Irving. Many players before would argue that Kier and Irving may have some sort of relationship going down, and it could even be agreed that Kier has a deep love for Irving. Despite this, she is used primarily for carrying out tasks that Irving is not able to attend to himself. Tasks such as gathering data on a subject, keeping a complete watch on a subject, and performing robberies from various locations in game as well as from players. Though she isn't used much for stealing from players, Irving still has her scout out areas, collect nearby treasures, and warn him of nearby enemies. Shes the type of person to lay down her life entirely for Irving. She does tend to be a bit promiscuous and flirty toward Irving at all times of the day.

Weapons/Special abilities: Besides her quirk of changing form by day and night, she is capable of changing her overall shape and size which makes her useful to Irving though shes only able to do this as a fox. As a part-humanoid, she is still capable of changing her overall size only and to a limit. She seems to be the overall defender for Irving. She posses no actual combat skills per se. Shes able to set fire to anything that is potentially flamable. Though as a fox her overall skills are being able to create a very small and one way barrier around herself or a target. Mainly in the case of Irving, just enough to cover his body if he were attacked from a forward attack. As her part-humanoid self, she carries a massive shield for both attack and defense.

Player Partner/Job: Irving/Defender, Rouge

Last edited by Hyosuke; 05-14-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Winter Offline

Gotcha, you shalt be reserved.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Winter Offline

You is accepted, Boss.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Thanks haha xD i shall get to posting =3