Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: [SU]MegaMan X: Master of Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Ashley's always been part robot and part computer, I just had to get creative this time. And I'll admit I had fun making her look younger, leads to more stress for her.
You know, it would really suck if she was possessed, because she would make the ultimate Puppet. Human brain, robot-ish body.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡íノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Don't even think about it.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

lol, that's why Duo is here |D
Old 05-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Don't even think about it.
Or what? >=D

Yes, Metal, but there's only one Duo and a few million Puppeteers. And this really should go in the Discussion board, no?

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡íノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Winter Offline

Not like anyone else is gonna join. NES2 said something about lurking, but not like anyone else cares.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Winter Offline

Whee, double-post! Anyway, Tsubasa is now finished.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Hmm, looks good. Accepted (Btw oneechan, Tsubasa's not the Japanese word for wing. ;) )

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡íノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 05-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Winter Offline

According to freedict it's one of them.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:39 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

One last fella.... He's ba~ck

Name: Dr. Albert Wily

Appearance:

Personality: Dr. Albert Wily is cold, sadistic, and determined. No matter how many times he must fail, Wily continues to strive for his goal of world domination. His resolve is unshakeable, and though he makes himself out to be evil, heís really not that bad; to date, the only crime heís committed was overnight parking. Wily doesnít bother with being secretive when questioned about his motives; he wants to take over the world, thatís all there is to it. Itís often noted that Dr. Wily has something of a short temper.

As to why Dr. Wily wants to do so, no oneís ever gotten an answer. Wily has time and time again shown his technological and engineering know-how, as well as his insane intelligence. In addition, Wily is cunning; he is an expert at saying one thing but meaning another, and it is impossible to tell if he is being entirely truthful or holding something back. Wilyís final trait is his impeccable strategic skills; he is perfectly capable of designing inescapable traps with waves of enemies closing in, and itís speculated by Protoman that Wily never truly intended to defeat Megaman.

History: Dr. Albert Wily was at one time the partner of Dr. Light, assisting in the creation of the first Robot Masters. However, Dr. Light was given all the credit for the project, enraging Dr. Wily. He didnít even get one mention for helping in the project. Dr. Light didnít have anything to do with it, and didnít listen to his partnerís outrage, further enraging the scientist. In anger, Wily stumbled across a nearly-dead Protoman and repaired him, learning how to construct his own Robot Masters by seeing Protomanís systems. Stealing Dr. Lightís Robot Masters and reprogramming them, Dr. Wily set out to conquer the world, only to be foiled time and time again by Megaman, Protoman, and sometimes even Bass.

Finally, as Dr. Wily neared the limits of his life, he shut down Bass and had given up attempting to get Zero to listen, instead infecting him with a virus that would later become known as the Maverick virus before setting both machines into stasis, Zero in a hidden laboratory, Bass on Skull Island. Wily transferred his conscience to a supercomputer and waited patiently for an even further upgraded machine to awaken Zero. It happened when Sigma came, and Dr. Cain located X. Dr. Wily beamed his conscience directly into one of the brand new Reploid factory, crafting a body for himself, taking with him a huge number of incomplete Reploids. The disappearance of these machines stumped the factory workers, but they assumed it was nothing more than a computer malfunction. With no one to interfere, Wily returned to his long-forsaken fortress of Skull Castle, and set to remodeling his Robot Masters.

The process took him years, but he has finally finished. Soon, Dr. Wily will make his announcement of his return to the world of the livingÖ but first, he has to deal with the current threat of Sigma before he can effectively begin his plans.

Species: Human conscience in a Reploid body

Side: Neither, currently working with Sigma

Weapons(s): Dr. Wilyís Army: A massive army of robots in all shapes and sizes, including Reploid Robot Masters, including but not limited to; Cutman, Iceman, Tenguman, Heatman, Fireman, Guts Man, and many, many others, including the machines originally created by Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack, all modified and upgraded to their full potential as Reploids and given their old programming. He has also given them energy shields that repel the Puppeteers, keeping the remodeled Robot Masters and himself protected from the machines.

Wilyís Genius: Dr. Wily possesses a wide array of vehicles and weapons with which to use in his new Reploid body. A low-powered, hidden buster lies in each of his palms, and he has a massive artillery of machines to use against enemies.

Special Powers: Wilyís Genius; Dr. Wily is capable of constructing nearly any robot, as well as replicating technology just by looking at it.

Immortal; Through a very complex system of checks and balances, Dr. Wily is very near immortal; should his current body die or be destroyed, thousands of computers await his conscience to inhabit them, and from there it is a simple matter to procure a new body.

Other: Dr. Wily himself rarely leaves Skull Castle, but several of his remodeled Robot Masters do. Recently, Heatman has become a rather frequent visitor of the Maverick Hunter HQ, and is really a spy for Dr. Wily.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:18 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

You just had to do it, didn't you? XDD Can't find anything wrong with it though, accepted. :P

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡íノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----