Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 05-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec
Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

Sec watched the majestic violet moth flutter through the air around the group, dropping poisonous powder as it flew around. The Venomoth looked straight into Sec’s eyes, then turned away and continued to randomly fly around.

”Wow, its kind of neat! Not my type though; I quite despise the poison type itself actually, can we move on?” he asked, hoping to encounter another really great Pokemon before dark.

Sec and Leo shortly began walking amongst the trees once again, looking for more Pokemon.

Last edited by Sec; 05-05-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger Leo
The Woods

-

”Wow, its kind of neat! Not my type though; I quite despise the poison type itself actually, can we move on?” he asked.

"Understandable!" I said, nodding my head. We walked further down the path. After a while, another unfortunate thing happened to Sec. He had stepped in some strange whitish clear liquid. It was a bit sticky and all over his left shoe. There was a trail of it leading off of the path we were on. I held in my laughter despite how hard it was.

"Want to check it out?" I chuckled, unable to keep it in.

-

Battle Stats

-

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Sec
Area Effects: The sun is low in the sky, it will be getting dark soon.

Encounters Remaining: 12

Current Wild Pokemon: Venomoth

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Scyther - Kecleon - Venomoth

Pokemon Captured: Adamant Scyther - Male - Mild Kecleon - Female

Items: Max Potion (x5), Full Heal (x2), Parkball (x4), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x3), Perfume: Night Stalker (x1), Baby Teeth (x1), Drifblim Costume (x1), Pokeplayer (x1), Scyther Pokeplayer Disc (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
BM: Fake Out, Thunderpunch

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Genderless / Clear Body / Hardy
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Dragon), Protect, Psych Up, Shadow Ball, Substitute
BM: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Trick

Old 05-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“Ugh!” Sec gasped as he stepped in the puddle of lightly colored goo. “What in the world is this?”

Sec flicked his ankle in the air to try and shake the slimy substance from his foot; it was fairly difficult though and held on tightly. It was then, while flicking his foot in the air like a moron, that Sec realized the trail of glup leading off into the forest.

“No doubt a Pokemon did this, let’s see hat kind,” Sec said as he began leading the group down the trail of slime. Still angry that his new shoes were probably ruined.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger Leo
The Woods

-

“No doubt a Pokemon did this, let’s see what kind,” Sec said as he followed the slime. I agreed, though I knew what this was and who it came from. I had this experience before.

"Okay." I said, following him. The trail zigged back and forth, going this way and that. It was a pretty long trail, but I noticed that the farther we got, the narrower the trail of slime became. Then a pink round ball with yellow spots was in the end of the trail. Slowly, the ball began to unravel as a large Lickilicky stood before us. It licked Sec on the face, leaving some slime on his face. I couldn't help but to laugh again.

"It seems that it like you!" I chuckled.

-

Battle Stats

-

Trainer Stats

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Scyther - Kecleon - Venomoth - Lickilicky

Items: Max Potion (x5), Full Heal (x2), Parkball (x4), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x3), Perfume: Night Stalker (x1), Baby Teeth (x1), Drifblim Costume (x1), Pokeplayer (x1), Scyther Pokeplayer Disc (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Dragon), Protect, Psych Up, Shadow Ball, Substitute

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-06-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sec flinched he was once again smacked I nthe face with the wet and slimy tongue of a Pokemon. This time, the Pokemon’s tongue was even thicker and fatter than the Kecleon’s had been. He began wiping slime off of his face as soon as he could, while stepping away from the lick-happy Lickilicky.

“What is up with Pokemon and licking me? Do I really taste that good?” Sec asked jokingly and half-heartedly angry. “Well, no matter how delicious I may be, this thing is mine! Go Infernape!”

The pyro-monkey was soon standing before the group, ready to fight once again. Now that Kecleon was captured, Infernape was free to move, and ready to re-prove itself. It wasn’t the slightest bit happy that its opponent had gotten the best of it last time.

“Let’s go for another quick one!” Sec ordered. “Hit it with a Will-O-Wisp to start off, that burn is oh so very important! Then get as close as you possibly can and deal it some damage with some Close Combat!”

Sec looked back at Ranger Leo; “as long as this Close Combat works I’ll try for a capture already. I wanna make this as quick at I can,” he said.

Sec gripped yet another Hyper Ball at his waist, ready to toss at any given time.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:28 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Ranger Leo
The Woods

-

“What is up with Pokemon and licking me? Do I really taste that good?” Sec asked. This was all too funny. “Well, no matter how delicious I may be, this thing is mine! Go Infernape! Let’s go for another quick one!Hit it with a Will-O-Wisp to start off, that burn is oh so very important! Then get as close as you possibly can and deal it some damage with some Close Combat!”

"As long as this Close Combat works I’ll try for a capture already. I wanna make this as quick at I can,” he said.

The Infernape formed a bright blue fire ball that looked a little ghastly. He lifted his long arm and heaved it at the Lickilicky, leaving burn marks on its body. The Lickilicky looked a little sad, but it put on an angry face as it prepared for the next attack. Infernape launched forward at an incredible speed, punching and kicking wildly as it hit the Lickilicky several times. The long tounged Pokemon fell to the ground. It didn't look good, but the Lickilicky was far from giving up. It got up, and jumped high into the air. It was pretty high for a Pokemon its size. It slammed into the ground shaking as it knocked the Infernape off its feet.

-

Battle Stats

Wild Pokemon: Lickilicky
Nature: ???
Ability: ???
Stats Changes: Burned
Health: 60%
Moves: - Magnitude - 6

Your Pokemon: Infernape
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
Stats Changes: Def/SpD-1
Health: 40%
Moves: Will-o-Wisp - Close Combat

-

Trainer Stats

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-06-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Infernape quickly stood up and resumed a fighting stance; he had been significantly weakened but was still willing to fight. There was no way that Infernape was going to give up this time, he was too modest to admit that he had been weakened enough to need to be pulled out. Luckily for Infernape’s sake, Sec knew better.

”Infernape, pull back and Slack Off long enough to heal your wounds, Metagross will take over while you heal!”

Infernape reluctantly retreated behind Sec and Leo and laid down under a shady tree, resting up and healing while he pouted about having to leave the battle. Metagross soon took his place in battle, as the metallic psychic Pokemon was released from its Pokeball to fight.

”Metagross, Magnet Rise so that you don’t have the same problem as Infernape! Then, I want you to use Psychic on that Lickilicky!”

Metagross pulled its legs up above its head and hovered into the air, using magnetic force to keep itself propelled off of the ground. Its eyes then began to glow an ethereal blue, ready to strike Lickilicky when the Pokemon least expected.

Sec stood by watching anxiously; still gripping the Hyper Ball from before. However, this time he would through it as soon as Psychic had run its course.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Ranger Leo
The Woods

-

”Infernape, pull back and Slack Off long enough to heal your wounds, Metagross will take over while you heal!” I thought this was a good choice, Infernape was already growing weak, I didn't think it could take another hit. ”Metagross, Magnet Rise so that you don’t have the same problem as Infernape! Then, I want you to use Psychic on that Lickilicky!” The Lickilicky eyed the blue spider, waiting for it to move before it did. I could tell it had something planned.

Metagross levitated off the ground, pulling its legs up just above its head. A magnetic force was keeping it off the ground. The large eyes of the blue, metal arachnid looking Pokemon began to glow a blue color. Then the Lickilicky began to glow a blue color as it cringed in pain. Sec saw this as his chance to throw the Hyperball. However, the Lickilicky broke free as it charged up to the Metagross, fist glowing a bright red color as it swung at the head area. The Hyperball zoomed past the pink tounge Pokemon.

-

Battle Stats

Stats Changes: Burned
Health: 35%
Moves: - Fire Punch

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health: 80%
Moves: Magnet Rise - Psychic

-

Trainer Stats

Current Wild Pokemon: Lickilicky

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-06-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sec watched helplessly as Lickilicky burst from the Hyper Ball, which rolled back to his feet. The chubby tongue Pokemon then retaliated by firing a Fire Punch at Metagross. Luckily for the team, Metagross’s armor was so hard that the damage was only slight.

“Damn, this one is feisty! Sec muttered under his breath, “Metagross, Bullet Punch! We’ll get it this time!”

Metagross spun around in circles, until it finally broke its spiral and extended one fist forward. Still raised, it flew through the air towards Lickilicky, ready to punch it with rapid speed.

Sec picked up the Hyper Ball off of the ground, ready to attempt a capture again as soon as Metagross had weakened it with the weak but fast punching attack.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Ranger Leo
The Woods

-

“Metagross, Bullet Punch! We’ll get it this time!” Sec called out.

Metagross launched itself punching rapidly in front of him. The long tounged Pokemon tried to dodge the attacks, but they were too fast, hitting the Lickilicky multiple times. Sec picked up the Hyper Ball that he threw, throwing it at the Lickilicky again. The ball caught the Normal Pokemon off guard, sucking it into the Pokeball as it fell to the ground. The ball shook three times and remaind motionless.

"Wow, you caught yet another one, congrats!" I said to Sec

-

Battle Stats

Stats Changes: Burned - Captured
Health: 14%
Moves: -

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health: 80%
Moves:

-

Trainer Stats

Current Wild Pokemon: Lickilicky

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball

Old 05-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Yes!" Sec exclaimed as he picked up the Pokeball of his third new Pokemon. " Well, that's three good Pokemon and its almost dark. What do you say we head out?"
Old 05-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"Yes!" Sec exclaimed as he picked up the Pokeball of his third new Pokemon. " Well, that's three good Pokemon and its almost dark. What do you say we head out?"

"Yeah, take us out Rayne!" I said, tossing a Pokeball in front of me as a green humanoid Pokemon teleported us out of the Woods.

Claimed: Adamant Scyther - Male - Mild Kecleon - Female - Adamant - Lickilicky - Male

PARK TRIP OVER