Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 07:37 AM
RawrritsMe Offline

Default Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Too Easy?!?!

It was only easy for me cause I kept overlvling my pokemon >_> on accident though lol

Jasmine was the only challenge cause I didn't have anything super effective against Steelix D: (I had a growlithe, but it fainted before she sent out Steelix and I had no revives >_>) SHE BLACKED ME OUT, YO D:

EDIT: OHMYGOSH @_____@ THE WHOLE RED BLUE GREEN THING IS HURTING MY HEAD @________@

Last edited by RawrritsMe; 05-04-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:58 AM
pokemonfanboy2000 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemonfanboy2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrritsMe View Post
It was only easy for me cause I kept overlvling my pokemon >_> on accident though lol

Jasmine was the only challenge cause I didn't have anything super effective against Steelix D: (I had a growlithe, but it fainted before she sent out Steelix and I had no revives >_>) SHE BLACKED ME OUT, YO D:

EDIT: OHMYGOSH @_____@ THE WHOLE RED BLUE GREEN THING IS HURTING MY HEAD @________@
I know what you meen.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan Offline
Experienced Trainer

I found it easy, but then again I've been playing since red/blue/yellow. Claire and Lance I had the most trouble with because I didn't have good matchups against them and ended up asking some friends for some pokemon to use. Besides that, everything was easy, even though I was using the crystal guide book to help with the general map layouts (which helped quite a bit in SS). But it was fun to play an old clasic region from back then.

Platnium fc: 5156 3944 4187
SS fc: 2193 0246 7299
game names: BRENDAN

Pokemon are our friends, not tools of destruction
Old 05-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

The main story of all pokemon games is easy. You could just train one of anything through the entire game and it would be able to beat everything fairly easy. I like to play my games where I beat the game with just one because I find it fun. To kind of prove my idea though, I once played through my leafgreen using only a beedrill. He became level 81 by the time the elite four was defeated (and the best thing he learns is sludge bomb- something you can't even get until after you defeat the E4).

My Completed Leafgreen Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3292767

Last edited by Quiet Camerupt; 05-08-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:34 AM
thunderskain Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrCHOMP View Post
Anyone who says Heart Gold and Soul Silver are too easy obviously hasn't tried to face Brock yet.
What's Wrong with Brock??
Old 05-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Ashlynx Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrCHOMP View Post
Anyone who says Heart Gold and Soul Silver are too easy obviously hasn't tried to face Brock yet.
im in kanto now and i had a little trouble with clair and lance was a pain in the butt and now im kinda confused cause i can chalenge any gym leader i want like some sort of freeroam thing
Old 05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy

It really depends upon the way you play it, some peoples trained their Pokémons enough, and for them it may be easy. And for other peoples they were probably too lazy to train their Pokémon, for them it was hard maybe? XD But for me, it was a bit easy. I think I've battled most of the Pokémon Trainers there is so far :3

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 05-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Dude, the Jhoto gym leaders are like regular trainer noobs for a reason! The Kanto gym leaders are hard! You have to get 16 badges!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Ashlynx Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Dude, the Jhoto gym leaders are like regular trainer noobs for a reason! The Kanto gym leaders are hard! You have to get 16 badges!
im finding all of them pretty easy because in know what pokemon they use
Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Everything in HGSS is pretty easy for me except for two things: Getting the Doggie whatever they are legends in an Ultra or Dusk ball and beating Lance. The only things that I have that COULD beat him because of LVs being in the 50s are Typhlosion and Ho-oh! Gyarados takes them down in a swish of its tail!
Old 06-08-2010, 02:11 AM
bellsproutsrule Offline
New Trainer

yeah have fun beating the elite four the second time with level 50s xD. and also its probably cause u played this game before. im sure if you just came into pokemon with no internet help or g/s/c experience before you would have a harder time xD
Old 06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
NikoBelic999 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NikoBelic999

I have already beat the whole game three times with ease, and about Brock, I beat him without a scratch, just with one Typhlosion, with no cheats.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Gym Leader Ken Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrritsMe View Post

That's odd. I found Jasmine rather easy.(not to question your training) but I took her out with a level 36 Nintales.

but as far as the game being too easy. They've done other things besides battles to make the game harder like was said that there is no VS Seeker, making training more of a challenge. but I've read both of the Strategy guides and Kanto seems much more challenging as you get deeper into it. Considering this game is exceptionally longer than the original GSC.

Spiritomb ^_^

Old 06-26-2010, 01:24 AM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf

i beat the champion with only my Charsizard!!!!!!! he was too easy
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Old 06-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Dartz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dartz Send a message via MSN to Dartz Send a message via Yahoo to Dartz

Yes, you're right. HG/SS are too easy.. everything is explained in these games , there's easy to find ways in the game leading to the end
Closed Thread