Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Individual RP: Leman

The three of them walked forward, following the energetic Jolteon. The wars no sign of he as they sifted through the leaves and brush. Leman wasn't really concerned about Jolteon. She was a strong Pokemon, and could make short work of any of the Pokemon that happened to be in this forest. So, it can as a surprised when he found her tangled up in a bunch of vines.

Shadow and his Gardevoir had a quick mind-chat (Or so Leman thought) He nodded and said, "Well, Leman, second encounter coming up, your Jolteon found a Bellsprout. Feel like taking this one home, or do you wanna pass this one up? Or, rather, would you like your Jolteon to fry it, too?"

Leman ignored the insult; shadow had not meant it maliciously. "I've already got a Victreebel," he replied. He then looked at Jolteon. "Use Discharge." Hopefully this blast of electricity would get the Bellsprout off of her.

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)

Old 04-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: Sorry again, I'm getting back into the swing of this now :x

Also, please choose a gender for the Bellsprout?

IC: Ranger Shadow Kritols
Woods

Leman paid little attention to Shadow's joke, as the Ranger had hoped. "I've already got a Victreebel," the trainer replied. He then looked at Jolteon. "Use Discharge."

The Jolteon nodded back at her trainer, and then snapped her head back to glare at her opponent. Her spiny yellow fur seemed to become even more pointy, the spikes quivering slightly. After another second, bright, light blue sparks of electricity began dancing between the spikes of her fur, slow at first, but growing very quickly in intensity, brightness, and volume. It took only a few more seconds for the attack to have charged enough inside the electric Pokémon's supercharged body, and with a challenging step towards the Bellsprout, the Jolteon let loose every volt of electricity in her body, sending it screaming at the target.

The Bellsprout's eyes seemed to grow as big as saucers the split-second before the attack, and it scrambled for cover much too late, the wave of lightning striking it dead on, and it didn't even have time to bury its roots into the dirt beneath it to act as a ground to the electrical attack, which would have canceled it out; instead, it felt the full fury of 10,000 volts of electricity coursing through its tiny body.

A couple seconds later, the attack ceased, leaving a slightly blackened, but still very conscious, Bellsprout behind. It shook its small head and glared right back at the Jolteon, before it shook it's two leaf-arms sticking out from its stalk, and the it stuck its head out farther from its body, a sudden purple cloud issuing from that mouth-like hole.

"Poisonpowder!" Shadow hissed, but it was too late for Leman to react, or for his Jolteon. She jumped back in surprise about half a foot, but the cloud was upon her before she could do anything else. The Jolteon coughed a couple times, collapsing down onto her belly and covering her nose with both paws, still coughing. She had her eyes shut tight as well.

Shadow and Zella moved back a little, the Ranger pulling his ward with him to avoid Leman getting a dose of Poisonpowder as well.

The cloud dissipated a few seconds later, and Jolteon stood, though by the ragged sound of her breathing, it was obvious that she had inhaled too much of the powder, and was indeed Poisoned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Battle Stats

Wild Pokemon
Bellsprout [???, Chlorophyll, ???]
69.08%

Your Pokemon
Jolteon [Female, Volt Absorb, Impish]
87.5%
PSN

-----------------------------------------------------

Trainer Stats
-Name: Leman
-Money: $1950
-Area Effects: It's very dark outside, since it's night, and the light is further blotted out by the cover inside the woods, even with Shadow's flashlight illuminating the way. Also, it's kinda nippy.

Pokemon Stats

-Dragonite [Male, Inner Focus, Calm]
100%
(TM Ice Beam, TM Thunder Bolt, TM Flamethrower, TM Aerial Ace, TM Earthquake, TM Brick Break, TM Substitute, TM Focus Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Stone Edge, TM Dragon Claw, HM Surf, HM Fly, HM Waterfall, MT Draco Meteor, SM Extremespeed, SM Heal Bell)
[In Pokeball]

-Jolteon [Female, Volt Absorb, Impish]
87.5%
(TM Thunderbolt, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power [Grass], TM Toxic, TM Charge Beam, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Protect, TM Roar, TM Reflect, TM Light Screen, TM Iron Tail, BM Wish, BM Yawn, SM Growth)
[Out of Pokeball]

Items
-1 Pokeball
-3 Superballs
-2 Hyberballs

Encounters

-Encounters Remaining: 13

-Pokemon Seen: Surskit, Bellsprout

-Pokemon Captured: N/A
Old 04-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Leman Offline

OOC: Male. And I love small posts. :D /sarcasm

IC:
The cloud of Poison Powder slowly dissipated from around Jolteon. Leman moved his hand from his nose and looked at his crouching Jolteon, who was wheezing slightly. The Bellsprout glared at Jolteon, its round mouth had curved into a slight smile. Jolteon slowly stood up. Its eyes had been tinged a little bit purple, but they were still full of anger. Without waiting for Leman's orders, the little Pokemon stepped forward half a foot and unleashed a shrill, high-pitched Roar.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: At least this one isn't too late (I hope).

IC: Ranger Shadow Kritols
Woods

The Jolteon slowly stood up. Its eyes had been tinged a little bit purple, but they were still full of anger. Without waiting for Leman's orders, the little Pokémon stepped forward half a foot and unleashed a shrill, high-pitched Roar. Shadow clapped his hands over his ears, having not heard a Roar sound that much like a Screech before, but there was always a first time for everything, it seemed.

The force of the Roar surprised the Bellsprout, causing him to tumble back and roll a couple times over himself. When he finally got his bearings, the little twig of a Pokémon was trembling heavily, standing up slowly and taking a visible gulp while facing down the Jolteon.

A couple seconds of silence passed, before the Grass Pokémon spun around and dashed away through the dark trees, each step punctuated with him crying out in fear. "Bell bell bell bell bell..."

Shadow straightened up and cracked his back a bit. "Alright, that's two encounters down tonight, 13 to go. However, your Jolteon isn't going to last 13 more encounters while it's Poisoned like that. Unless you have a cure for that, or would like to buy one of the ones I have in stock with me, Returning your Pokémon into its Pokéball might be your best bet," he advised the young man. "It's your call, however."

-----------------------------------------------------

Trainer Stats
-Name: Leman
-Money: $1950
-Area Effects: It's very dark outside, since it's night, and the light is further blotted out by the cover inside the woods, even with Shadow's flashlight illuminating the way. Also, it's kinda nippy.

Pokemon Stats

-Dragonite [Male, Inner Focus, Calm]
100%
(TM Ice Beam, TM Thunder Bolt, TM Flamethrower, TM Aerial Ace, TM Earthquake, TM Brick Break, TM Substitute, TM Focus Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Stone Edge, TM Dragon Claw, HM Surf, HM Fly, HM Waterfall, MT Draco Meteor, SM Extremespeed, SM Heal Bell)
[In Pokeball]

-Jolteon [Female, Volt Absorb, Impish]
75%
(TM Thunderbolt, TM Shadow Ball, TM Hidden Power [Grass], TM Toxic, TM Charge Beam, TM Substitute, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, TM Protect, TM Roar, TM Reflect, TM Light Screen, TM Iron Tail, BM Wish, BM Yawn, SM Growth)
[Out of Pokeball]
[PSN]

Items
-1 Pokeball
-3 Superballs
-2 Hyberballs

Encounters

-Encounters Remaining: 13

-Pokemon Seen: Surskit, Bellsprout

-Pokemon Captured: N/A
Old 04-25-2010, 03:32 AM
Leman Offline

OOC: I'm entitled to take little a while to post, right?

The silly Grass Pokemon darted off into the dense forest undergrowth, as Jolteon stood panting. Shadow began to rambled about how Jolteon was Poisoned, and how this could hinder her progress. Leman wasn't really worried though. He had thought about this. He pulled a second Pokeball from his pocket and tossed it out into the open, while simultaneously shouting two commands. "Dragonite use Heal Bell! Jolteon use Wish!" If all went according to plan, Jolteon would be good as new in no time.