Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
The magnet train in G/S/C. :3

And I meant a full blown part of the storyline where it is completely R/B/Y. Maybe it could just be as an extra after the Elite 4's been beaten or something, but it'd be nice to have it.
Of course you would mention that to a person with no Generation 2 experience.
I suppose they can put in a game store which can be accessed after defeating the Elite Four which holds demos of the games of the First Generation as a secondary thought
In relation to what you're talking about, perhaps the game can fit Mewtwo into the storyline somehow.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:42 AM
JentleViolence Offline

Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence

Ooooh, I hope the new starters get mixed in with a second type like the Sinnoh starters. ^^

And I had this ridiculous thought that besides Shiny Pokemon, a new type of rare effect could be found with the Pokemon. =D They were Nightmare Pokemon and their health/experience bar was all black and stuff...right now it sounds like something from Crater but in my imagination it looked awesome.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:26 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Vanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JentleViolence View Post
Ooooh, I hope the new starters get mixed in with a second type like the Sinnoh starters. ^^

And I had this ridiculous thought that besides Shiny Pokemon, a new type of rare effect could be found with the Pokemon. =D They were Nightmare Pokemon and their health/experience bar was all black and stuff...right now it sounds like something from Crater but in my imagination it looked awesome.
I wanna see the starters have the Dark/Fighting/Psychic types.

I also want all the menus to be customizable, as in the talking box thing, the start menu, the Pokemon health bar thing, the move choosing screen, the pokemon team thing. It would all be cool, along with your character being customizable.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 04-17-2010, 02:07 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Dark/Fighting/Psychic doesn't work, because Dark isn't just super effective against Psychic, it's immune to it.

I hope they keep Fire/Grass/Water. Dark and Psychic types should be too powerful for beginning trainers anyway. xD
Old 04-17-2010, 02:27 AM
animated_monkey Offline

how racist can nintensdo get!?!?!?

the third one is gonna be somethings extremely racist, like indian or sumtin.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Dark/Fighting/Psychic doesn't work, because Dark isn't just super effective against Psychic, it's immune to it.

I hope they keep Fire/Grass/Water. Dark and Psychic types should be too powerful for beginning trainers anyway. xD
It is both immune and super effective to psychic types.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 04-17-2010, 03:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
It is both immune and super effective to psychic types.
If you mean the Dark-type, she said that.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:25 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
If you mean the Dark-type, she said that.
Yeah, I realized after that I had saw it wrong originally.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 04-17-2010, 05:55 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

In R/S/E, you can catch ralts and poochyena before the first gym. :o

The fact that dark is immune to psychic does not stop me thinking that they could be the starters.

I had a thought that I would think would be really interesting. They said that BW was the "rebirth" of the pokemon games, what if this region had none of the old pokemon in it, but 151 new pokemon in it. Now after you beat the E4, you can obtain the old pokemon. I can see people really hating this idea, but if they want a fresh start, then it's possible.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 04-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Vanity Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post

The fact that dark is immune to psychic does not stop me thinking that they could be the starters.

I had a thought that I would think would be really interesting. They said that BW was the "rebirth" of the pokemon games, what if this region had none of the old pokemon in it, but 151 new pokemon in it. Now after you beat the E4, you can obtain the old pokemon. I can see people really hating this idea, but if they want a fresh start, then it's possible.
That sounds good! I love that idea, I mean, it would make the game more original yet new.

B/W Team | VPP
Icon made by Mizuki Emi
Old 04-17-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post

Perhaps they might come up with something random for a trio, like Fire/Rock/Steel.

Not a bad idea for a new storyline; however, wouldn't that mean that 1/3 of the pokemon would be legendary due to the exponential increase since the 1st gen, or would that mean there would be a legendary trio and two filler legendaries, just like the 1st gen?

In other related Black and White crap: Ash and Pikachu being replaced? A friend on facebook already said that the story was rebuked by Serebii, so feel free to put in your imput.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:26 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Perhaps they might come up with something random for a trio, like Fire/Rock/Steel.

Not a bad idea for a new storyline; however, wouldn't that mean that 1/3 of the pokemon would be legendary due to the exponential increase since the 1st gen, or would that mean there would be a legendary trio and two filler legendaries, just like the 1st gen?

In other related Black and White crap: Ash and Pikachu being replaced? A friend on facebook already said that the story was rebuked by Serebii, so feel free to put in your imput.
Or Rock/Flying/Fighting :o

I think it would be the same as the the first gen, trio+2. This just occurred to me. I think the reason why I think the creators made so many legendaries is because little kids really like them. I asked my two nephews(both are under the age of ten) what are there 5 favorite pokemon of all time. Out of the ten, there were only 3 non legendary pokemon.

Here's a better link to that article: link The first link didn't take you directly to the article.
I can say that will not happen, I'm 100% sure. Even though it goes along with this whole "rebirth", I'm just not seeing it happening.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 04-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Calypso

Quote:

Yeah, the articles false. I don't see why they're making a big deal out of it being rebranned anyway, considering the name was changed way back in Hoenn to Advanced Generation and then Diamond and Pearl in Sinnoh. In fact, it's not being called just "Pokemon," on its own, since the original saga, and Ash and Pikachu have stayed for every generation regardless. They're basically making a mountain out of a molehill, and like Serebii mentioned, totally twisting what was originally said.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:07 PM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

Sorry I read in earlier posts in this thread that people were like HURR GREEN WAS RED BLUE IS THE THIRD LOL.

I read an article about it. Green is in no way Red. The sprites were different too. Green, Red. Green was so bad that they released "Blue" which was Red but in blue hurrrrr. But if I read correctly, America released Blue first, and it was Limited Edition in Japan for a short time.

>:C

/intopic
Black and White are awesome names for the games. But I'm not too happy about all the features reported in the game already.

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 04-18-2010, 02:21 PM
diamond4evr421 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I hope for the legendaries they don't make so many events, like in D/P/pt. It would be ok if there was one, but not three (four if you count manaphy). I wish you could catch all the pokemon in the two games and not have to go outside the game to get a pokemon like arceus or darkrai

Trade thread under maitenence