Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 04-15-2010, 06:12 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

I don't think it's a move, but rather the rocks are meant to be like that, like the whole cave is electrified for some reason. That makes me think that it'd be a prime place to find Nosepass/Probopass.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
I don't think it's a move, but rather the rocks are meant to be like that, like the whole cave is electrified for some reason. That makes me think that it'd be a prime place to find Nosepass/Probopass.
And potentially some new cave dwelling Electric types perchance? Plus your bog standard cave Pokemon, like Geodude and *shudders* Golbat.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Late comment FTW?

Anyway, I really actually enjoy the overworld, altough it will take a little getting used to ^^`

From what I can see, the assumed main characters look really cool, nice hat girl! Now, what will the rival look like, as it`s almost 100% sure there will be one? Altough, they arn`t showing the following Pokémon, which I wouldn`t like to see completely scrapped in the new games.

As for the names, well, at first, I didn`t like them one bit. However, after seeing them pop up a few times, I gotta say they`ve grown on me. Nice and simple!

Nice floating rocks. Maybe it has something to do with a legendary?

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-16-2010, 04:08 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
Well I would agree with you, but if you drop the rocks down where they are, they would be blocking your path. I'm pretty convinced it's a new hm move.....or a old move made into a hm move. Magnet Rise says hello.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 04-16-2010, 04:52 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Clearer screen shots of the new games have been released, you can go view them at serebii.net or pokebeach.com.

The picture now that I most interested in, is the cave. The rocks look like they are electrified. Hmmm.....

EDIT: I just notice this look at the cave:

See those smaller rocks? Originally, I thought they were strength rocks, but look closer, they're floating! So what I'm guessing there might be an HM that makes them rise by electrifying the rocks.
It's probably only magnet rise or something. I suppose they could be Rock Smash or floating Strength rocks. I'm sure more information will come about at some point. point. There is the possibility that this is the Generation 5 equivalent of Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh so that Nosepass can evolve into Probopass and Magneton into Magnezone. This could also be the place where some electric-types dwell along with Geodude and Rock-types, Steel-types, and Zubat/Golbat are.

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-16-2010 at 05:04 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I'm thinking it might have something to do with the cave itself, not necessarily a move or ability. Say, I wonder if Abilities might get more on-the-field uses.

Goll, I hope the starters come out really soon. : / I really want to know what they're gonna do.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the cave itself, not necessarily a move or ability. Say, I wonder if Abilities might get more on-the-field uses.

Goll, I hope the starters come out really soon. : / I really want to know what they're gonna do.
Probably the same as the others: Be a grass, fire, and water type and learn frenzy plant, blast burn, and hydro cannon respectively when max happiness is reached. They will most likely be part of a 3 stage evolution and know an assortment of moves of their own type. There is the very likelihood that at least one of the final evos will have a secondary type, if not 2.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Probably the same as the others: Be a grass, fire, and water type and learn frenzy plant, blast burn, and hydro cannon respectively when max happiness is reached. They will most likely be part of a 3 stage evolution and know an assortment of moves of their own type. There is the very likelihood that at least one of the final evos will have a secondary type, if not 2.
You forgot that their abilities will be Overgrow, Blaze and Torrent, respectively.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

LoL, I"m expecting all that, but I'm just curious to see what they look like. ^^
(And that the Fire is hopefully not half fighting again...)

Old 04-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Young Blaziken Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
LoL, I"m expecting all that, but I'm just curious to see what they look like. ^^
(And that the Fire is hopefully not half fighting again...)
Yep yep, gonna be exciting to see the starters for sure! I'm also curious about who the mascots for the game boxes are. They're legendaries most of the time, and I'm interested to see how they've incorporated them into the evergrowing Pokemon Legends. Not much room left for any god-like characters anymore =P
Old 04-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

i wonder if the game at some point will be in black and white. that could be fun i think.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 04-16-2010, 06:00 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotui View Post
i wonder if the game at some point will be in black and white. that could be fun i think.
Agreed, that would be interesting. I would love to see the new grass starters. I loved them all until Torterra came out....I really want to see what they do with them.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-16-2010, 06:03 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotui View Post
Or maybe one part will go completely retro and go back to the styling of R/B/Y. :o That'd definitely be interesting, so long as they give a good explanation for it.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
You forgot that their abilities will be Overgrow, Blaze and Torrent, respectively.
Or did I? Yeah I did *facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu Boy
Or maybe one part will go completely retro and go back to the styling of R/B/Y. :o That'd definitely be interesting, so long as they give a good explanation for it.
Probably they might have a museam or hall of fame that reference directly to previous Generations, in which the area could be styled like the Generation 1 games, but a Pokemon trainer can dream.

Interestingly enough, there have been all sorts of industry in the Pokemon games (factories, mines, caves and mountains, etc.), yet there have been no references to stuff like carnivals or perhaps a rail-based system.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:52 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
or perhaps a rail-based system.
The magnet train in G/S/C. :3

And I meant a full blown part of the storyline where it is completely R/B/Y. Maybe it could just be as an extra after the Elite 4's been beaten or something, but it'd be nice to have it.