Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 04-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

The Thunder Wave hit its mark clearly, and the paralyzed Miltank fell on the ground. The Hyper Ball engulfed the cow, and wobbled violently. After a few shakes, however it came to a standstill, indicating a successful capture.

At this point, I breathed in again. I had held all the while from the point I had thrown he ball. I didn't realise how much I had been sweating.

"Wow," I finally said. "This is so awesome," I said, scooping up the Hyper Ball, and placing it safely in my pocket.

Then I turned towards Togekiss. "Togekiss, you should rest a bit, use Roost to recover some health," I said.

Togekiss landed on the ground beneath her, and closed her eyes. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation as her health was restored.

"Hm, while Togekiss is resting, I'll change the discs in the Pokeplayer," I said.

I took out the pink Miltank Voice Disk from the Pokeplayer, placed it carefully back in its packet, then took out another very identical one.

"Here we go," I said, popping the disc into the Player.

I then pulled out Togekiss' ball, and recalled her back into it.

Then, as soon as I pressed the play button, another sweet sound started coming out of the player, though it was very different from the last one.

Hap, Hap, Happinnnyyyy...

OOC: Using Happiny Voice Disk

<3
Old 04-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

NBP

Iridium got the Pokeball that caught Miltank, he ordered his Togekiss to use Roost and heal any damages made to it. While waiting, he changed the disc of his Pokewalker into something that sounded soft, too. As he finished, he returned his large white dove back to her ball.

We began walking afterwards until we saw a buzzing creature. A Combee!

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x6, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk, Happiny Voice Disk

Area effects: ???

Encounters Remaining: 12

Current Wild Pokemon: Combee

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [100.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast, Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss [100.00%]
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team, Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon: Alakazam [100.00%]
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Barrier, Encore

Pokemon encountered: Munchlax, Miltank

Pokemon captured: Munchlax (F, Hardy), Miltank (F, Modest)

~|Keion|~
Old 04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Iridium Offline

I waited expectantly for a Happiny to come to us as we walked, but instead all we encountered was a small buzzing Combee.

"Hm, a Combee can be interesting, but I think I'll pass this time," I said, "Let's leave this cute thing alone," I said.

We walked on a bit further, and then I pressed the play button on the Pokeplayer again.

The same sweet voice started playing again out of the Pokeplayer.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-11-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Hm, a Combee can be interesting, but I think I'll pass this time," Iridium said.

"Oh," I paused. Within moments, a sweet musical tone was heard again from Iridium's Pokeplayer. Looks like he'll never give up till the last encounter. We began walking again until we reached a tree covered with patches of rose bushes. Behind it, an Armaldo came outside and blinked as it saw us.

"Want this?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x4, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk, Happiny Voice Disk

Encounters Remaining: 11

Current Wild Pokemon: Armaldo

Pokemon Stats:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast, Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team, Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Barrier, Encore

Pokemon encountered: Munchlax, Miltank, Combee, Armaldo

~|Keion|~
Old 04-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Iridium Offline

"Want this?"

"Nope, I don't," I said.

I pressed the play button again. The same musical sound started coming out of the Pokeplayer again. It was getting a bit boring now…

I hoped desperately that Happiny would now appear.

<3
Old 04-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Keion Offline

NBP

As the music began playing again, a small pink Pokemon peered beside the great tree. Ignoring Armaldo, the Happiny hopped straight to us. As it cheerfully followed the music, Armaldo went away from it. Every step it made were nimble and light, not making any noises.

"Here's a Happiny," I said as I eyed the incoming Happiny.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x4, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk, Happiny Voice Disk

Encounters Remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Happiny

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon encountered: Munchlax, Miltank, Combee, Armaldo, Happiny

~|Keion|~
Old 04-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Iridium Offline

I couldn't believe my eyes as a small cute little Happiny skipped nimbly towards us, not caring that there was a huge terrifying Armaldo standing very close by.

However, this particular Armaldo appeared to be a very gentle creature. It quietly left the area stomping heavily on the ground, shaking the surrounding trees and bushes pretty violently, but the Happiny didn't pay attention to anything apart from the soft and sweet music coming out of the Pokeplayer.

However, as soon as I pushed the Stop button on the Pokeplayer, the spell broke. Happiny came out of its trance, it realised that it had been lured into this trap and engaged in a battle.

I quickly stuffed the Pokplayer in my bag, and pulled out Infernape's ball from my pocket.

"Come on out, Infernape, it's time to battle," I said, calling out my fiery ape out again.

Infernape came out again, looking refreshed and re-energised after a good rest.

"Infernape, begin with a Taunt, so that it can't play any tricks on us," I said.

Infernape began making faces and taunting noises, in order to prevent Happiny from using any other moves apart from non-attacking moves. Happiny looked very innocent, however they could play some clever tricks if one wasn't careful. Infernape continued making teasing faces and noises at Happiny, taunting it.

"Infernape, now use a Brick Break, but make sure you don't knock it out, okay?" I said.

Infernape gave a brief nod, and then took a few paces forward. After a few seconds of patient waiting, he crossed his arms making an "X" with them, focusing hard on the target. He stood still and closed his eyes, and looked almost as if he had gone to sleep. After a few moments of absolute silence, he unfolded his arms and rushed towards Happiny, where he would bring back his arms together into the same "X" formation, completing the attack.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-12-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:10 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Come on out, Infernape, it's time to battle," Iridium said, releasing his fiery ape again for battle. "Infernape, begin with a Taunt, so that it can't play any tricks on us."

Infernape started to make weird face expressions and movements, possibly to enrage Happiny into attacking him directly rather than supportive moves. It's true that Happiny is more on the defensive side and would probably use status inducing moves or anything annoying for a battle.

"Infernape, now use a Brick Break, but make sure you don't knock it out, okay?"

Infernape gave a brief nod, and then took a few paces forward. After a few seconds of patient waiting, he crossed his arms making an "X" with them, focusing hard on the target. He rushed towards Happiny, where he would bring back his arms into the same "X" formation, completing the attack.

Happiny, however, doesn't seem enraged by the Taunt. Instead of attacking, it released a small pink heart and released it towards Infernape. As it came in contact with Infernape, it exploded into several tinier hearts. Happiny confusd Infernape with the use of her Sweet Kiss. If Taunt wasn't used, that move would have been... predictable.

Infernape, though still dazed, charged towards Happiny, knocking her far away. Confusion of what was what made the blow somewhat weaker than normal. As he knocked her over, he continued charging until he reached the large tree and banged himself with it. This battle's gonna take long enough to finish if Iridium doesn't switch.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:
Happiny(F) = [30.00%]
Moves used: Sweet Kiss
Infernape(M) = [90.00%] = [Confused]
Moves used: Taunt, Brick Break

Pokemon Stats:

~|Keion|~
Old 04-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Iridium Offline

Infernape was no slightly confused, so I thought it'd be better if I switched it out.

"Return, Infernape," I said, recalling him back in his ball.

"Go, Togekiss, it's your turn," I said.

Togekiss was delighed to ome back into the air again, and it circled around the area before coming to a halt, hovering close by me.

"Togekiss, I want you to attack it with Extremespeed to weaken it further, but make sure you don't knock it," I said, "Let's go!"

Togekiss began executing her Extremespeed attack. Togekiss aligned her wings in a special formation, which would allow her to accelerate to very high speeds in a very short time. She flew up straight into the air gathering momentum and high velocity, and then after a few circles in the higher atmosphere, and then began her deceit. Gravity and her own speed made her so fast that Togekiss would almost become invisible, and then ram into Happiny unexpectedly. It was a pure powerful physical tackle, except that it was executed at very high speeds.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-14-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:43 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Go, Togekiss, it's your turn," Iridium said as he withdrew his Infernape and released his Togekiss back. "Togekiss, I want you to attack it with Extremespeed to weaken it further, but make sure you don't knock it. Let's go!"

Togekiss began executing her Extremespeed attack. Togekiss aligned her wings in a special formation, which would allow her to accelerate to very high speeds in a very short time. Her speed made her so fast that Togekiss would almost become invisible, and then ram into Happiny unexpectedly.

When she was about to hit Happiny, the little pink Pokemon released a small amount of electricity and shot it towards the speeding bird. Though she had been weakened by Infernape's Brick Break, she still had enough energy to generate the Thunder Wave in her hands and into Togekiss.

Togekiss, though paralyzed, managed to slam through Happiny. Both of them rolled into the dirt as the large dove crashed on the ground. It seems that Togekiss had her wings paralyzed due to Happiny's Thunder Wave.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Battle Stats:
Happiny(F) = [7.00%]
Moves used: Thunder Wave
Togekiss(F) = [90.00%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: ExtremeSpeed

Pokemon Stats:

~|Keion|~
Old 04-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Iridium Offline

While Togekiss was executing her Extremespeed attack, Happiny had shot a Thunder Wave at Togekiss, but Togekiss' Extremespeed still had enough power to throw Happiny backwards. Togekiss was too also pummeled into the ground into the dust. However, she recovered quickly and flew back to me.

"Togekiss, you've done very well," I said encouragingly. "Now, I want you to use Thunder Wave to cripple that Happiny." I said.

Togekiss nodded and summoned all her strength and energy and within the blink of an eye, a small electric blue orb materialised in front of her mouth. It didn't grow much bigger and soon a very fine crisp jolt of electricity shot out from her mouth, directed with a pin point accuracy towards the Hapiny. The attack wasn't powerful and strong enough to cause any damage, however it served a very useful purpose. It would paralyze the Happiny, and cripple her, so that she wouldn't be able to move about freely.

Meanwhile, I took out another Hyper Ball from my pocket. I pushed the small round button in the middle of the thin band that separated the golden with black stripes top half from the white bottom half. The ball enlarged quickly, and while Togekiss was busy with her Thunder Wave, I threw the ball straight at Happiny, waiting breathlessly.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-14-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Keion Offline

BP

"Now, I want you to use Thunder Wave to cripple that Happiny," Iridium said.

Trying to endure her own Paralysis, Togekiss made a ball of electricity in her mouth and shot her own Thunder Wave on Happiny in order to paralyze it too. It traveled as a thin line of electricity and through Hapiny's body, disabling most of her movements. Apparently, it's one of the most effective ways to inflict a status problem as it is easy to perform and slows the target.

Meanwhile, Iridium threw a Hyperball towards the exhausted Happiny. The ball absorbed it into energy and trapped it shut inside. Once, it began wiggling. It wiggled once... then twice... Tension was building around the area as Iridium, Togekiss and I stared at the shaking ball. With a click, the ball stopped moving and appeared as the Pokemon inside it was captured at last.

"I suppose that'll be the last Pokemon you'd take before leaving, right?" I asked.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x3, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk, Happiny Voice Disk

Battle Stats:
Happiny(F) = [7.00%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: ???
Togekiss(F) = [90.00%] = [Paralyzed]
Moves used: Thunder Wave

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [90.00%]

Pokemon: Togekiss [90.00%]

Pokemon captured: Munchlax (F, Hardy), Miltank (F, Modest), Happiny (F, Gentle)

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 04-14-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Iridium Offline

The ball engulfed Happiny, and then fell on the ground, woobling a few times but then finally came to a halt with a faint click.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, scooping up the ball and keeping it in my pocket.

"Return, Togekiss, you've done very well," I said, recalling Togekiss back into her ball.

"I suppose that'll be the last Pokemon you'd take before leaving, right?"

"Well, I've already got three good, actually, three great Pokemon," I said to Jake. "I think it'll be best if I leave already and take these three Pokemon I've captured," I went on. "Thanks a lot for taking me through, Jake. You've been really helpful," I finished, with a smile.

OOC: I'll be taking Munchlax, Miltank and Happiny. Thanks a lot, Medz ^^

EDIT: 5000th post! Fits well xD

<3
Old 04-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Keion Offline

NBP

"Well, I've already got three good, actually, three great Pokemon," Iridium said. "I think it'll be best if I leave already and take these three Pokemon I've captured. Thanks a lot for taking me through, Jake. You've been really helpful."

Since we finished the expedition early, we could still be near an outpost. Every outpost has vehicles parked on it. Even with my young age I can still drive a car, though I have problems with pushing the pedals as well as not having a license. I can offer him to drive the jeep till Outpost #1 if he wants. I can worry about going back later. In the meantime, I just need to get ourselves to the nearest outpost.

"Thanks," I replied. In the sky, a brightly glowing pink Pokemon levitated in midair and crossed the skies. "Well, would you look at that. A Mew as your last encounter before leaving. How cool is that?" I heard Iridium say the words "Wow" in amazement of Mew's presence. It would be a long time till he visits the park again, probably. "Let's get back to the nearest Outpost," I suggested before walking off the large oak tree.

Roleplay Finished!

/o/o/o/o/o/

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x3, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2, Pokeplayer, Miltank Voice Disk, Happiny Voice Disk

Encounters Remaining: 9

Current Wild Pokemon: Mew? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [90.00%]

Pokemon: Togekiss [90.00%]

Pokemon captured: Munchlax (F, Hardy), Miltank (F, Modest), Happiny (F, Gentle)

~|Keion|~