Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:33 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Disappointed

I thought that 3rd and 4th gen pkmn were catchable in HG....! Thats one of the main reasons why i was excited about picking up a pkmn game again.......DAMN.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:39 AM
New_Glaceon's Avatar
New_Glaceon Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 52
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
I thought that 3rd and 4th gen pkmn were catchable in HG....! Thats one of the main reasons why i was excited about picking up a pkmn game again.......DAMN.
actually using hoenn/sinnoh sound on the radio you can catch several pokes from those regons.
use this link for the serebii listing http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...nnsinnoh.shtml
__________________
For Pearl:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Glaceon View Post
actually using hoenn/sinnoh sound on the radio you can catch several pokes from those regons.
use this link for the serebii listing http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...nnsinnoh.shtml
Really?! So all i gotta do is tune the radio on HG and I can catch for example......Shinx?...Starfly (or whatever his name is)........? if thats true...then you just made my day bro lol
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
killanotha1's Avatar
killanotha1 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 305
Send a message via AIM to killanotha1 Send a message via MSN to killanotha1 Send a message via Yahoo to killanotha1
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
Really?! So all i gotta do is tune the radio on HG and I can catch for example......Shinx?...Starfly (or whatever his name is)........? if thats true...then you just made my day bro lol

If you would have followed the link you would have seen that yes Shinx is availible via those means. Starly is not because it can eb found via headbutt which is explained here.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...headbutt.shtml

Honestly your questions should be in the discussion thread.
__________________
[img][/img]
If your one of the few people who support endangered animal conservation, put this in your sig.
- started by Palkiaperson

||||Rapidash: 276||Done: 456||URPG||
That Avatar is MINE.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-13-2010, 02:49 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by killanotha1 View Post
If you would have followed the link you would have seen that yes Shinx is availible via those means. Starly is not because it can eb found via headbutt which is explained here.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...headbutt.shtml

Honestly your questions should be in the discussion thread.
Cool...i just cant go to the thread right now till i get home....but thanks though.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:15 AM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by killanotha1 View Post
Honestly your questions should be in the discussion thread.
No he is fine. He was supposed to post that there.
As everyone said: Hoenn/Sinnoh sound, Headbutt trees, and you can encounter legendaries like Groudon and Kyogre with the Red/Blue orb.
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:26 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
No he is fine. He was supposed to post that there.
As everyone said: Hoenn/Sinnoh sound, Headbutt trees, and you can encounter legendaries like Groudon and Kyogre with the Red/Blue orb.
awsome....I'ma try that....i dont have headbutt though...but hey, thanks for the help to everyone that replied!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-13-2010, 03:33 AM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by War View Post
awsome....I'ma try that....i dont have headbutt though...but hey, thanks for the help to everyone that replied!
One final thing, did you obtain the national dex? If you didn't, that might explain the lack of Hoenn and Sinnoh 'mons. If you did, well, have fun hunting pokemon outside the region!
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-14-2010, 12:38 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
One final thing, did you obtain the national dex? If you didn't, that might explain the lack of Hoenn and Sinnoh 'mons. If you did, well, have fun hunting pokemon outside the region!
I tried this last night, but all i could get was the regular poke music......i couldnt find the music needed to get the new pkmn.........i dont know what i should do?...........
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Sequentio's Avatar
Sequentio Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Дома
Posts: 1,945
Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Disappointed

Hoenn and Sinnoh sounds only occur on specific days of the week.
Hoenn on Wednesdays and Sinnoh on Thursdays.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-14-2010, 01:04 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequentio View Post
Hoenn and Sinnoh sounds only occur on specific days of the week.
Hoenn on Wednesdays and Sinnoh on Thursdays.

yeah i just followed the link thru my cell......i appreciate ur help...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Disappointed

And only certain trees contain Heonn/Sinnoh Pokemon.

The Safari Zone, also, is a good place. By arranging objects in certain amounts and for a certain period of time, you can also obtain more Pokemon.

For an example, 27 rock objects in Rocky Beach, after 0 days have passed after placement, you can obtain Aron.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-14-2010, 03:21 AM
War's Avatar
War Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 134
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
And only certain trees contain Heonn/Sinnoh Pokemon.

The Safari Zone, also, is a good place. By arranging objects in certain amounts and for a certain period of time, you can also obtain more Pokemon.

For an example, 27 rock objects in Rocky Beach, after 0 days have passed after placement, you can obtain Aron.
Awsome.....my only thing nowis to get headbutt...but i dont know where so it should be fun searching....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-14-2010, 04:13 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: Disappointed

Headbutt is in Illex(spelled right?) Forest as a tutor move. It's free so you don't have to have anything for the guy to teach one of your pokemon it. Also most pokemon can learn so

And another thing, you can also catch some hoenn and sinnoh pokemon in the safari zone and the bug catching contest.

(I still don't understand why they made Tropius so freaking hard to obtain in this generation. Out of the five games, you can only obtain it in one, Platinum. And that's through the Great Marsh by looking into those binaculors >_> You also can obtain it in the pokewalker, but it's one of the later courses.... I think it's going to be in *5th gen region name*'s pokedex.)
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Judgmental Arceus's Avatar
Judgmental Arceus Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Your front door with a loaded P90
Posts: 7,534
Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Headbutt is in Illex(spelled right?) Forest as a tutor move. It's free so you don't have to have anything for the guy to teach one of your pokemon it. Also most pokemon can learn so

And another thing, you can also catch some hoenn and sinnoh pokemon in the safari zone and the bug catching contest.

(I still don't understand why they made Tropius so freaking hard to obtain in this generation. Out of the five games, you can only obtain it in one, Platinum. And that's through the Great Marsh by looking into those binaculors >_> You also can obtain it in the pokewalker, but it's one of the later courses.... I think it's going to be in *5th gen region name*'s pokedex.)
It's spelled "Ilex"
An additional note for the bug-catching contest, if you didn't know already, it is held at the National Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. In which, after you get the national dex, you get to catch from Generation 3:
  • Wurmple
  • Silcoon
  • Beautifly
  • Cascoon
  • Dustox
  • Nincada
  • Volbeat
  • Illumise
and from Generation 4:
  • Kricketot
  • Kricketune
  • Combee

An additional note for the Safari Zone is that from Generation 3, the pokemon that can be found are found here.
__________________
Credit to mayfan1000. VPP Browser Post
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com