Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:14 AM
mattschmit3 Offline
New Trainer

Thumbs down Put an end to my partner!

Okay, so i am about sick of my partner! She is an eevee, and everytime we get in a battle she runs away! Chromatic Entity suggested that it is probably her ability. This is the only way i can see it figuring her tactics are set to 'Let's go together'. A green puff of soke appears and she just leaves! I have lost so many battles due to her fear! There has to be SOME way to stop this! She is level 45. If i raise her IQ, will she become smart enough to know to stay with me??? This is seriously starting to annoy me, and i dont think i should have to suffer because of her. We are currently in the Hidden Land trying to defeat Dialga, and everytime she just runs away, leaving me to die! its pathetic! sO DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO PUT A STOP TO THIS?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: Put an end to my partner!

Eevees do that. The key is not letting her get hit. At all. Ever... Or something like that.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 12-30-2009, 12:23 AM
mattschmit3 Offline
New Trainer

Thumbs down Re: Put an end to my partner!

In my position that's a little...impossible. Seeing that Dialga can use roar of time and that hits everybody...is there seriously no way to prevent this? If that's so, i might as well give up now and just make a new game.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I guess I get to help you again XP

Eevee has the ability Run Away, which kicks in when their health gets low. What should you do? Well...The only thing you can do is keep her health from getting critical. Usually it kicks in when they have the "!" above their head, which signals they are about to faint.

So, as soon as her health gets to about half, I would recommend healing her.

Also, Dialga doesn't use Roar of Time as much if you are in front of him. At least, he doesn't for me. He'll use Dragon Claw instead, which still hurts, but at least it only hits one character.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:26 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

As Grassy_Aggron said, stop her health from getting critical. I think (although I'm not sure, I haven't tried it) if you get them to hold an Oran Berry and make sure their Item Master IQ is switched on, they should automatically use it. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:49 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

More gummis you feed it, the more it levels up in its stats of Atk/Def/SpAtk/Def.

You should also try and trade yourself life seeds to up the Max HP. Once I traded over multiple Life Seeds, training the 7 Eevees was a breeze. They only ran away 3 times, but I always had a Pokemon covering them in training. Now I got 7 of the best evolved Eevees.

I just feed every gummi you can to Eevee, and maybe you got to do the main attacks. You may have to really level up Eevee.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Atheena Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
More gummis you feed it, the more it levels up in its stats of Atk/Def/SpAtk/Def.

You should also try and trade yourself life seeds to up the Max HP. Once I traded over multiple Life Seeds, training the 7 Eevees was a breeze. They only ran away 3 times, but I always had a Pokemon covering them in training. Now I got 7 of the best evolved Eevees.

I just feed every gummi you can to Eevee, and maybe you got to do the main attacks. You may have to really level up Eevee.
No, thats not the case.

It's ABILITY is Run Away. You can't change that.

It's like Blaze or Body Fat. Abilities come when you first recruit the pkmn and as such cannot be turned off.

actually if you read this... I am begging you... drop me a VM.

~OFFICIALLY PAIRED TO: MARSHMALLOW POPE
Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
ChocolateLucario Offline
New Trainer

yes, i hate eevee in that game... but she's still my fav