Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:23 PM
theajshow Offline

Default My Pokémon Ranch

I just got a Wii yesterday and the first WiiWare game I got was My Pokémon Ranch. Does any else play this? Of course, you don't really "play" it. So, any thoughts or is it way yesterday's news? I'm still trying to figure out all the online interactive stuff with the Wii and see how My Pokémon Ranch works with it too. Can you still get Mew on it? Just wondered if you all had thoughts on it at all.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: My Pokémon Ranch

LoL, this might go better in the Wii board, but it's all cool. ^^

As for Ranch, I love it! Its such a cute concept, even if you can't do much with it. I just love watching the antics of my Pokemon, especially when the Duskull lift up my one Mii that looks incredibly like Brock. (Maybe they should incorporate that into the anime...)

Well, the online stuff mainly has to do with the Look-see ya group that lets you visit other ranches. I think that once you reach a certain number of Pokemon in your ranch, Haylie will bring Mew which you can trade for or something.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:35 PM
theajshow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
LoL, this might go better in the Wii board, but it's all cool. ^^

As for Ranch, I love it! Its such a cute concept, even if you can't do much with it. I just love watching the antics of my Pokemon, especially when the Duskull lift up my one Mii that looks incredibly like Brock. (Maybe they should incorporate that into the anime...)

Well, the online stuff mainly has to do with the Look-see ya group that lets you visit other ranches. I think that once you reach a certain number of Pokemon in your ranch, Haylie will bring Mew which you can trade for or something.

Thanks for the response. And I didn't even realize there was a Wii board, my bust, so if anyone wants to move this thread there, go for it.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

To get Phione - Get your ranch up to 250 Pokemon. It will jump to a new level, and a new wanted Pokemon will appear on the list. It will be a Leafeon. Hayley will offer to trade it for her Phione. Phione comes with Grass Knot, Rain Dance, Rest, and Surf.

To get Mew - Get your ranch up to 999 Pokemon. It will jump to level 25, and you have achieved the maximum level. Now Hayley will ask for any Pokemon egg. She'll offer her Mew if you give her the egg. Mew comes with Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, and Teleport.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 01-29-2010, 04:27 AM
theajshow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
To get Phione - Get your ranch up to 250 Pokemon. It will jump to a new level, and a new wanted Pokemon will appear on the list. It will be a Leafeon. Hayley will offer to trade it for her Phione. Phione comes with Grass Knot, Rain Dance, Rest, and Surf.

To get Mew - Get your ranch up to 999 Pokemon. It will jump to level 25, and you have achieved the maximum level. Now Hayley will ask for any Pokemon egg. She'll offer her Mew if you give her the egg. Mew comes with Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, and Teleport.

Thanks, that's a huge help. I'm already up to Level 4 on the ranch and I just started the other day. Do you know how to best to get the right nature for the legendaries? Do synchronizers work just like the would with any other part of the game? Does the Leafeon need to be the nature you want and all that? Anyways, this information is a big help, so thanks a ton for that.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Hah. My Pokemon Ranch is so very fun. All the Pokemon are all cute and origami/polygonic-like and look so silly...and they all do such silly things.

It's especially awesome when you have the whole National Dex + a few more in there. XD
It's so funny how they all seem to stick in groups based on their types.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:31 AM
EspeonFox Offline

Trust me, Pokemon Ranch is very fun. At first, you must pick a mii to take 'care' of your pokemon. If a friend puts in some pokemon, they will need to also use a mii. Every day, The owner of the ranch (name forgotten) will bring a pokemon of your choice of three things she says. If you get enough pokemon, you will get Phoine and Mew. Every 15 minutes, a event starts. If you play so much, you will get the toy boxes. Your pokemon will do whatever they please, and you can mess around with them!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:45 PM
darthcrawford Offline

Send a message via MSN to darthcrawford

can some one gift me pkmn ranch?
Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 PM
DemonicWolf Offline

Send a message via AIM to DemonicWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcrawford View Post
can some one gift me pkmn ranch?
yea if it is not a bother me to cuase some of my friends from school have it and tease me about how awesome it is and now it makes me sad not having it but does some one think they could send it a gift to me
Sticks & stones may break my bones, but words will rip my wrists apart.
~And in the end... They'll judge you anyways...~
Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 AM
theajshow Offline

Does anyone know how to hasten Hayley's trades? I've only had 3 trades offered, one of them being Phione and I'm at Ranch level 23. Do the trades stop once you get to level 25 (and get Mew)? I'd like to get all the trades...so anyone to make that happen quicker?
Old 03-14-2010, 03:46 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

I bought it last year, it was a waste of $5. Or maybe it's a freebie, I can't remember... I've bought too much Wiiware ****. Apart from Super Mario 64 of course, that's the best wii game I've ever bought; that's pretty sad, seeing as it isn't even a wii game.
Anyway, enough trash talking the wii; I bought pokemon ranch, but got all the trades in a few hours. Eh.
@AJshow, just clone a random pokemon you have a few hundred times, and trade it all in. You'll get the Mew no problem.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Pokemon Master draco Offline

lol i got this today at noon and already got mew thanks to my dialga cloning >.> screwed up my wii calender though D: its the 10th of april according to it..
Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 PM
Midori Offline
New Trainer

I use it hoard my 300+ Shaymin (I love them, they're just so damn cute!)
Pics-
http://www.freewebs.com/pencilnpen/WBME0001.JPG

http://www.freewebs.com/pencilnpen/WBME0002.JPG

Their cry is burned into my ears now. ^_^