Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Fanfic of the year 2009 Nominees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
EDIT: Gem, was there any ever doubt that StormRiders wouldn't make it in? Seriously! You work so hard on that story. Nice, long chapters, a very interesting plot, great first-person point of view, and beautiful description. I mean, your story, Sanguine Sky, did inspire Sonic Shift: Sanguine Snow, in a way. And Nazo takes a lot of his personality from Rye (and in turn, Skye XD). You're an inspiration, and I wish my stories could be as great as yours.
Aww, I inspired you? ;-; That is so nice to hear!

I really wish I could get back to work on StormRiders and Sanguine Sky, but I just started Uni so fat chance of that right now. xD Sorry you didn't get in; I thought both Dark Storm and New Moon were great! =3 Better luck next time, yeah?

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 03-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
I really wish I could get back to work on StormRiders and Sanguine Sky, but I just started Uni so fat chance of that right now. xD
Ha! Told you so! :3
Med school on the other hand....now that's just you not having ANY time at all. Ever notice why LA, DU, and I disappear often? lol
Old 03-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Masami Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Masami Send a message via MSN to Masami

LA and DU shouldnt be doing anything medical. Theyre from Holland if I remember rightly, theyre not supposed to work. Just visit the red light district with chroniiiiiiiiik.
God, why do people get their places in society so confused? ;)
Old 03-02-2010, 05:15 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Okay, so I'm a little late but wow, TPoD got in! Also, congrats to all the other nominated stories!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-03-2010, 06:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
.........I swear to the lord, people hate my SonicX stories...Both Dark Storm, and now New Moon, have been denied into nominees.

Really, I'm hurt. I pride myself on being able to write good stories, and I get jack squat for it...No recognition.

New Moon is on hiatus now, fwi. I need to recover...>.<'
Aw, Grassy. It's all to do with opinion remember--you shouldn't be discouraged. ^^ All the rest of the people who didn't have a story nominated might have great stories too. I don't think the reason your Sonic fics didn't get in was because they're Sonic and not pokemon, because plenty of pokemon stories weren't nominated...even though the list is full of pokemon ones, but still. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Okay, so I'm a little late but wow, TPoD got in! Also, congrats to all the other nominated stories!
Of course TPoD got in! xD It's one of the best pokemon stories I've ever read, and I'm sure it's the same for many other people. :D

Congrats, guys! 8D And good luck. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Just an update on the situation here. The awards will be handed out coincidentally with the end of my midterms! :D

Mark it down, March 20. Be there. :)
Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Just an update on the situation here. The awards will be handed out coincidentally with the end of my midterms! :D

Mark it down, March 20. Be there. :)
"Coincidentally", huh? I'm beginning to see a pattern here! *Shifty eyes* Oh, and dibs on the buffet XD Which I think I spelled wrong...0o'

Quote:
Okay, so I'm a little late but wow, TPoD got in!
A little late, Scy? I think someone's been a bit busy XD I feel like being sarcastic <3

Quote:
Aww, I inspired you? ;-; That is so nice to hear!

I really wish I could get back to work on StormRiders and Sanguine Sky, but I just started Uni so fat chance of that right now. xD Sorry you didn't get in; I thought both Dark Storm and New Moon were great! =3 Better luck next time, yeah?
'Course. And school is important ^^

Ooooh yeah. I've started SonicX: Doomsday's prologue, and even though I only have a few sentences, it looks awesome! Spooky, actually...Man, I need to do a story about bunnies and rainbows...0o' Something...Cheerful XD

Quote:
Aw, Grassy. It's all to do with opinion remember--you shouldn't be discouraged. ^^ All the rest of the people who didn't have a story nominated might have great stories too. I don't think the reason your Sonic fics didn't get in was because they're Sonic and not pokemon, because plenty of pokemon stories weren't nominated...even though the list is full of pokemon ones, but still. xD
I think the reason I snapped is because of family issues going on right now, which have put me under enough stress to kill me ten times over 0o' It's just made it difficult to work (not to mention I "jumped the gun" on New Moon...). Still, I have hopes I'll recover quickly, and in addition to Doomsday, maybe start typing up Aggranium: Rise of the Possessor ;) He deserves a story.

With a happy ending. Yes.

Anyhow, good luck everyone. And if your award is made out of digital chocolate, don't expect to get it intact XD
Old 03-13-2010, 07:43 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

What the swiss fudge buckets? 9 Lives got in? But I-I- I've been so not on the ball with it! D=

I ish still happeh though. I know I wont win because the other two are further and better, but getting in is still a wowee kinda moment that I am proud about.

YAY FOR 9 LIVES! And yay for everyone else!

=^^= Nya