Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-20-2010, 11:48 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

OOC: Genders: Tyrogue= Male Snover= Female

As I saw the leaves flying towards my pokemon, I quickly told Numa to use Flamethrower on them to burn them into ashes. As soon as Numa heard this she formed her mouth into a shape as if she was going to whistle, and while she did this, the steam dissapeard from the mounds on her back, as if the lava was moving from them to somewhere else in her body. She then sent out a stream, of not fire, but molten lava, and while the bright red liquid flew through the air towards the oncoming leaves I instructed Snicks.

"Snicks, use another Nasty Plot and then use Dark Pulse to hit both Snover and Tyrogue, but make sure it hits so send out many at all different angles."I told Him.

Snicks quickly smiled, a diabolical, and disturbing smile as if it was was a bloodthirsty murderor. Then Snicks started spinning, arms straight outwards, sending many black, pulses out so it started to look like a pom pom of dark, furious energy shooting towards the two opposing pokemon.As Snicks was doing this I instructed Numa to protect Snicks from all attacks, either using a Flame thrower, or a straight on Take Down.

"This Should be interesting." I commented

98% of teens drink or smoke before they're 18, put this in your signature if you like bagels
Old 02-22-2010, 02:28 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Mt Okori

Snover’s Magical Leaf was met by a Flamethrower, turning the rainbow leaves to smoky-gray ash. The Flamethrower was made of lava, however, instead of plain old fire, and when Numa finally stopped the stream it sat on the ground, waiting for someone to step in the boiling fire.

Snicks crossed his arms again, conjuring a Nasty Plot to raise his Special Attack power. He smiled, making Ash think of some sort of axe murderer on death row, waiting to be executed. Then the Dark/Ice Pokemon started to spin wildly, sending Dark Pulses at his opponents. They were almost impossible to dodge and came at both Tyrouge and Snover.

The baby Fighting Pokemon reacted first and clenched his fists together. He Endured most of the attack, but fell to the Dark Pulse when it had almost ended. Snover wasn’t so lucky and was thrown against the wall of the tunnel by the sheer force of the attack. Seeing his friend down, Tyrouge stood up weakly to attack Snicks. He ran towards him, reading a Brick Break. The Pokemon jumped into the air, arms in their position, when Numa took action—just like how her Trainer instructed. Numa hurled herself at Tyrouge, sending the two dueling Pokemon into the ground. Luckily for Tyrouge, he had used Counter the moment he saw the Pokemon coming for him. When the two Pokemon finally stood up in the cloud of dust they had kicked up, Numa was standing proudly and Tyrouge was on one knee, feeling the effects of the Burn from earlier.

Snover was planning her own revenge for the Dark Pulse while Tyrouge was with Numa. She brought her tree-like arms together again and sent a devastating Shadow Ball towards Numa before quickly sending another Magical Leaf at Snicks.

Counter to repay Camerupt for the Take Down, plus the recoil damage… Camerupt is going to be in pain,” Ash said. “And Snover looks like a pretty cruel Pokemon for using her friend to do more damage to both of your Pokemon.”

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Owen

Area Effects: Very, very rocky. Don't trip! Pool of hot lava on the ground from Numa's Flamethrower.
Encounters Remaining- 5

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Tyrogue (M) -Guts Ability- //Burn\\ <Counter>
--- 46%

-??? Snover (F) -Snow Warning Ability- <Magical Leaf/Shadow Ball>
--- 91%

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Weavile (M) -Inner Focus Ability- <In Battle>
---11% SPAT +2

-Calm Camerupt (F) -Soild Rock Ability- <In Battle>
---52%

Total Items: Park Balls x1, HyperBall x1

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Machop, Bagon, Tyrouge, Machoke, Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Walrein, Glaceon, Machoke, Tyrouge, Snover

Total Pokemon Captured:
Bagon[Bold, M], Swinub [Adament, F]

````````

OCC// btw, i did add the effects Nasty Plot. I just forgot the take them off last time after a while xD

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-22-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Park RP has offically ended due to business of due to the Trainer.

Claim your two captures, QIC, and THREAD CLOSED

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993