Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 03:40 AM
Buttetsu Batou Offline
Master Trainer

Default Battleing

Hi there, just looking for someone to battle with no big deal. I use only two legendaries (they are handicaps) and thats about it! Add me and lets fight! (Oh and no spiritombs/sableyes with wonderguard)
Old 02-27-2010, 03:47 AM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Battleing

I'm looking for a standard ou battle. Anyone pm or vm me. You can really tell someones a noob when they first join the forum and start their own thread to ask for a battle. I just thought I would make some use of this thread. Battle anyone, shoddy or wifi.

Last edited by BulletPuncher; 02-27-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:11 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttetsu Batou View Post
Hi there, just looking for someone to battle with no big deal. I use only two legendaries (they are handicaps) and thats about it! Add me and lets fight! (Oh and no spiritombs/sableyes with wonderguard)
Alright, I can tell just from reading that you need to go read some guides about real battling. First off, nobody cares about "legendaries". They're just pokemon. Only Ubers are banned, but you probably don't know what ubers, or even tiers are. Why don't you go to www.smogon.com and read up on the introduction to competitive battling article. If you don't know what EV's, IV's, or tiers are, it'll explain some things.
And BulletPuncher, you don't need to make use of this thread, just let it die. Why not use the challenge finder, that needs some activity. :3
Old 02-27-2010, 04:33 AM
Buttetsu Batou Offline
Master Trainer

Wow I feel kinda insulted, Yeah I'm a noob to the forum but yes I do know what tiers are, Ubers are banned okay there goes my shaymin :( and no wobbuffet fun for me. Other then that I'm I know what to do, but I just wanted someone to play with thats all. :)
Old 02-27-2010, 05:15 AM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttetsu Batou View Post
Wow I feel kinda insulted, Yeah I'm a noob to the forum but yes I do know what tiers are, Ubers are banned okay there goes my shaymin :( and no wobbuffet fun for me. Other then that I'm I know what to do, but I just wanted someone to play with thats all. :)
Lol. It just gets annoying because it happens all the time. The last person was bug boy who did this. And broderick, I'm the last person to have posted at the battle finder.