Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Contests

Contests Participate in coordinator contests and win ribbons. Talk about contests in general in here.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Changes in the Contest Section

Since whenever I post in the Contest Chat thread nobody gives a damn, Ataro suggested me to make a new thread where I'll put whatever new stuff happens in the board.

Please refrain from posting in this thread, as it is only for authorized people.

Festival Contests

Festival Contests have been regulated and are now free for everyone to do- provided the judge wants to. The rules of this type of contests are in the All About Contests thread.

Berry Credit

Whenever you partecipate in a contest, you now get a total sum of BC to spend in the berry store to buy berries. THis can be saved up.

Pre-Blended Pokeblock

If you can't be bothered with figuring out your berries, there's some basic and a little more advanced pokeblocks already pre-made for sale in the Berry Store.

Adding your name to the Guide

If you've joined the contests section, but your name wasn't added to the Coordinator Guide(which is pretty likely), post in that thread.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Changes in the Contest Section

And since DG forgot and wants me to post this.

In case you didn't notice, the current attributes and lusters are a bit broken as they allow you to max out all five conditions, while your luster is still not full. As such, DG has figured out the system.

Luster is maxed out at 255 instead, while each attribute is maxed out at 255 as well. Even if you have a current attribute score of 255 for an attribute (eg. Cool), and you equipped a scarf that improves your cool attribute, it will remain at 255. This is because 255 is the max. In short, Luster capped at 255, each attribute capped at 255 as well.

To avoid complication and any chances for cheating, past purchases that has attributes above 125, but wasn't inserted in one's stats because an attribute was capped at 125 before this, cannot add the remaining points. This change apply as of now, and only purchases after this apply.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:20 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Minor edits to Ranks and Festival Prizes

As far as Festival Prizes are concerned, only last place gets 1000$, and each one up adds 500$ more.

To enter a higher Rank Contest, you need to take part in at least three contests from the previous rank. Winning them isn't needed. Festivals don't count towards this number.

Also, Master Ribbons can only be won in standard contests.

Name change for credits

Berry Credit are now Contest Credit. You can use them to buy Scarves too, and it makes more sense to call them Contest now.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:42 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

People seem not to get this, so I'll put it here.

YOU CANNOT FEED POKEBLOCK WHOSE LUSTER IS HIGHER THAN THE REMAINING LUSTER OF THE POKEMON.

Every other stat maxes out. Whoever thought they could give any Pokeblock to their Pokemon and get away with it will now have to wipe the stats of their Pokemon. Have a good day.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote: