Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:52 PM
pikanator Offline
New Trainer

Default My own version of book 1 its called pokemon Jihno region bewarned its only part1

Part 1/6 ofChapter 1
"oh Walhan"

Terry Ranso a young boy who has brown hair, blue jeans and a blue long sleeved top. He lives in Chainbridge Town
He is so excited because today he is going to become a pokemon trainer and he didn’t notice the pokemon Tato flew in his room. But then it squawked and it came to his attention and his face went blank. He said “Tato go quick!” after that the Tato flew tremendously out the window because Terry’s mum Theresa barged in the room.
She said Terry had to go down stairs because his father was here Terry refused so his mum gave him an evil look.
He ran down stairs as fast as he could and waiting at the bottom was his dad and a pokemon called Walhan.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64
Default Re: My own version of book 1 its called pokemon Jihno region bewarned its only part1

Dude, if you had read anything on the site, you would have realized that you can't just post random stuff here. This section has a purpose in PE2K's URPG, and apparently you don't realize that. I'm sure a moderator or someone will see this as well and delete it, but I just wanted to tell you. Read some of the rules and guidelines and stuff first.

Also, your grammar is horrible. Work on that. xP

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|