Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: Individual RP: Chromatic Entity

OOC: I'm likin' this environment. >:3

"Wonderful," Alex responded in disdain, "another fighting-type."

It wasn't that Alex didn't like Mt. Oktori, but he had chosen it for the specific purpose of finding a Riolu. He did not, however, expect all of these fighting-types that he had no intention of catching (with the exception of the long gone chance to snag a Tyrogue).

"Aw, whatever. A battle's a battle, and I'm hyped up!" Alex exclaimed. A Pokeball was flung into the air while Alex yelled, "Go Sidewinder!" Once again, the water-dragon was summoned from his small domain and let out a terrifying roar, which was Intimidate taking its effect. "Welcome back, Sidewinder! Let's kick this off with a Dragon Dance! Then dive into the water and wait for an opening to use Hydro Pump!"

Sidewinder repeated his dance, moving much like a snake. Once he finished, his eyes blazed with a roaring fire. He dove into the water; in fact, he traveled far into the depths. However, his eyesight had not decreased in any way; he could see every movement that occurred above water. And there, at the dark murky bottom of Star Fall, he waited...

Okay, Sidewinder, make it quick, Alex thought deviously. I want a Pokemon before this trek is through!

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 11-08-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

OOC: I'd swear it had not passed that much time since I last posted. I'm sorry.

The seadragon dove deep into the river – which wasn’t very deep, actually. This was a river, not a lake, and thus Gyarados seemed like a child wanting to hide behind a tree – it was obvious he was behind the tree, such as it was obvious where Gyarados was inside the water. Meditite stared dumbfounded at the poor attempt at hiding Gyarados had tried, perfectly seeing his every movement, and not letting his guard down.

Medicham spoke a few words of wisdom for his little cricket student, and Meditite purposely gave his back to Gyarados, as if part of a comedy show.
Gyarados took the feint completely, and shot a Hydro Pump at poink-blank against Meditite, who turned around in an instant, dodged by inches, and karate-chopped the stream of water. But it was not your run-of the mill Karate Chop, oh no. Sensei Medicham had trained little cricket in the art of elemental punches.

The electricity from the Thunderpunch spread through the water blast in a fraction of a second, reaching Gyarados and damaging him horribly.
Gyarados squiggled in the Water in pain, for being shocked in the mouth is one of life’s most displeasant sensations.
Medicham sensei approved with a nod, and Meditite laid perfectly still in silent meditation atop one of the rock steps on the water.

---------------------------------
Battle Stats:

Meditite, ???, ???
Gyarados, 60%, underwater.
----------------------------------
Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Alexander Black
Money: 1,000
Area Effects: There is a circle of mountanious terrain, around 40 ft. wide, with a stream of river crossing it in the middle and a waterfall nearby, providing the water for the river. There are small rocks in the river course, which could be used as steps.
Encounters Remaining: 12
Encounters: Machop (KO'd), Tyrogue, Meditite.

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) 60%
- Adamant Male Gyarados (-, Intimidate Ability) 60%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls

Captured Pokémon: -None
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 11-26-2009, 05:24 PM

OOC: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be, liek, 1 day short of 2 weeks!

"Of course I forget the difference between a river and a lagoon," Alex scolded himself. "Real smart."

Sidewinder lay in the water, it's head and neck now visible simply because he had no more reason to "hide in the depths." Alex really sympathized Gyarados for his jolt in the mouth: he assumed it was the equivalent of a hundred 9-volts on a human's tongue.

'Well, I've lost the advantage of surprise,' Alex thought, 'but maybe not yet the water's...'

"Sidewinder, listen up: Start things up with a Hydro Pump, but shoot it straight up, not at Meditite. Then, use a Twister to gather all of the water and launch it at the Meditite!"

Sidewinder stared at the sky and let an extremely large amount of water loose into the air. Immediately after he began to swirl the air around him to form an immense tornado. Once the water fell back down, the tornado sucked it up and became a blue water vortex. Sidewinder slapped it with its tail and launched it right towards the Meditite.

EDIT: I have 2,000 money now.

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 12-01-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Marth Offline

OOC: Hm, quite a creative use for Gyarados.

IC: This time, Medicham chose to remain silent, and little cricket had no advice to help him on this moment. Meditite chose to do the same thing that Gyarados did - punch the twister back at him, and so he did. Unfortunately, his little hand got sucked into the vortex when it hit it back, for he wasn't as bulky as the Gyarados.

"Woah, talk about risky! He's having fun in there, I'm sure!" I commented, as I watched Meditite spin with the tornado towards Gyarados. Gyarados tried to escape the water, but the tornado was pulling his body towards it, and it was unable to leave the river. It turned his head to a side as to avoid receiving the hit directly on his face, as it kept advancing towards his creator.

The tornado hit Gyarados, but , to be honest, such a water attack was more like a massage than a dangerous thing. It groaned loudly, but it was more like a roar of delight than of pain. Meditite, on the other hand, was sent flying to the direction of the waterfall, and luckily, into the river stream. And I mean luckily for Meditite, because the near rocks had spike edges. Or maybe it could be luckily for Gyarados, for his prey was now on his natural environment.

Battle Stats:

Meditite, 70%, floating in the riverstream towards Gyarados.
Gyarados, 58%, underwater.
Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: There is a circle of mountainous terrain, around 40 ft. wide, with a stream of river crossing it in the middle and a waterfall nearby, providing the water for the river. There are small rocks in the river course, which could be used as steps.

Pokémon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 12-01-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:07 PM

'Wonderful,' thought Alex, 'but let's not overestimate our little friend...'

"Okay, I know you've got him in the water, but don't forget his elemental punches! One small little concentration of the mystical aura inside him and you'll be socked or frozen to death! I've got a small plan, but you must do exactly what I say: begin with a Splash- no wait, an Aqua Tail- and make an enormous wave rush towards him. Make it large enough so that he can't see you over it. Once the water is completely covering the Meditite, use Ice Fang to contain him in a cave. If all else fails, use Aqua Tail and then jump onto one of the rather large rocks so you can remain out of the water."

Once Alex's mouthful of a speech was over, Sidewinder's tail ascended and descended with grace, and a towering wave of water engulfed the Meditite. Alex was thinking of his next strategy as Sidewinder's teeth turned pale blue...

l links l
Old 12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Marth Offline

Oh hi! This is Luke. Ranger Marth is extremely preoccupied studying for the last exam of the year, and will be unavailable for posting until Monday 7th. Please excuse this small delay, and expect big surprises on the next post!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Marth Offline

Things seemed to looking good for Gyarados. Meditite had no way of supporting itself out of the water, and was at mercy of the giant wave that rushed upriver.

A pair of zigzagging blue beams emerged from Gyarados fangs, freezing the water as it passed over Meditite, who dived just in time to avoid being frozen with the wave. However, it was now trapped beneath a cove of ice, unable to respond with electrical energy against the water dragon.

But, the combination wasn't particularly harmful to meditite. It was a fighting Pokémon, so it could endure the low temperatures of an icicle without harm. The wave, on the other hand, wasn't any different from those Meditite had surfed at the Island's beach.

My thoughts where confirmed when the tip of the ice cave broke into dozens of pieces, and a large icicle emerged beneath everything, aimed at Gyarados' head.

Medicham nodded in approval, for little cricket had escaped with style, and remained unseen inside the ice cave.

Battle Stats:

Meditite, 60%, using rock throw, hidden inside an ice cove in the middle of the riverstream.
Gyarados, 58%, underwater.
Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: There is a circle of mountainous terrain, around 40 ft. wide, with a stream of river crossing it in the middle and a waterfall nearby, providing the water for the river. There are small rocks in the river course, which could be used as steps.

Pokémon Stats:

Old 12-28-2009, 02:43 PM

"Oh damn!" Alex exclaimed as he watched the ice spear crack through the ice and lunged towards Sidewinder's head. Think, think, think! Alex urged himself. Hmm... it's a longshot, but it just might work...

"Sdiewinder, use Hydro Pump to melt the icicle before it reaches your head! Or at least stop it!" Alex suddenly retorted. "And attack the ice cave with Thrash to wildly harm the Meditite!"

As soon as the words left Alex's mouth, Sidewinder began to release a jet-fast bulk of water that covered the icicle. Alex couldn't tell if it had reached Sidewinder yet, but he showed no sign of pain, so Alex remained hopeful. Come on, this has to work!

l links l
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Marth Offline

OC: My bad, I had forgotten about your RP. Dunno how that happened...

IC: Alex ordered his Gyarados to attempt to stop the released icicle spears with a strong stream of water. The plan worked, for the ice shard were thrown appart from Gyarados' hit line, as if Gyarados was a fireman extinguishing a fire. Gyarados relaxed his stance when he saw the threat stopped, but suddenly winced in pain, his muscles contracting in weird postures and movements. Lightning bolts surrounded his body as he screamed in agony. I looked around it to see what could've caused such an attack, but saw nothing evident. But then, I looked under Gyarados, and saw Meditite grabbing the tail submerged in the water, passing electricity from his hand to Gyarados' entire body.

"Ah, the tricky little fellow. He broke your ice cave and immediately swam underneath everything, using the spears as a diversion. That was a very clever move." I noted.
The electricity stopped flowing now, for Meditite was not a natural electric-Pokémon and could only produce so much. But, he did not seem as if he wanted to let go of the gigantic tail...

Battle Stats:

Meditite, 60%, underwater, grabbing gyarados's tail.
Gyarados, 30%, underwater.
Trainer Stats:

Pokémon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 01-08-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:46 PM

OOC: Well, I've been grounded, so meh. Now, let me just say that I have $2,000 now.

"That's it! I can't stand to watch Sidewinder take anymore. Sidewinder, return!" Alex said, raising Sidewinder's now open Pokeball and allowing him to be absorbed inside with a red flash. "And now we fight the elements with fire. Go Flare!" Alex threw out another Pokeball and out came the brilliant fire dog. However, it was still wounded from the last battle, so it was not in the peak of its condition.

"Okay Flare, think you can handle short stuff over there?" Alex asked playfully.

"Arcanine!" Flare responded.

"Good! Let's go through the plan: I want you to start off with Agility and Extremespeed. Hopefully, you can move fast enough to run on water. So, you'll run in a circle around Meditite, confusing him and rendering him hopeless. Next, I want you to use Flare Blitz when he is most vulnerable.

Flare barked and immediately prepared to run onto (or into) the water and Alex could only watch, half-scared to death, as his favorite Pokemon risked his life for a safari.

l links l