Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 01-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keion View Post
Name: Jacob Sparks

Personality: Shy, quiet, docile but somewhat adventurous. Jake is sensitive around unknown people and hopes people will talk to him instead of him starting up a conversation. He is as friendly and kind but might become lonely if almost none is beside him. Though young, he works hardly to earn trust of people around him. His personality changes when during in the heat of a battle or a problem.

Description: He wears a plain black shirt almost all the time as his wardrobe is full of them. He also wears blue denim pants and gray snickers with white socks. He has his Poketch strapped on his wrist and his Pokegear safely tucked in his belt. By the way, he also uses his green shoulder bag most of the time. Link

Pokemon Natures:

Manectric♂ (Trike) | Naive Nature
Luxray♂ (Ray) | Bold Nature
Jolteon♀ (Jolty) | Gentle Nature
Lanturn♀ (Turny) | Mild Nature

Since I didn't noticed my name on the list, I made this just today >_>

~|Keion|~

You are good to go, have fun in the park :]

Old 01-18-2010, 02:13 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Ranger Sign Up Sheet

Name: Rocket T. (Thergood) Zater
Personality: Kind, but to a point. She's very testy and can easily be angered or annoyed. She cares for all kinds of Pokemon, but won't tolerate those attacking. She's also not one to tolerate nonsense trainers.
Description: Her hair is the exact same way as Zoey's from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl but has a black streak towards the left, but still somewhat in the middle. She wears brown high tech goggles that normally sit on her hair. She also wears green cameo pants, and her shirt is tan with a brown paw in the middle. She also has on a black cape that has two scarf like attachments that extend down the front (one on the left, the other on the right).

Pokemon and their Natures
Coin Ref - Meowth - Brave Nature (never inside his Pokeball, he doesn't hate Pokeballs, he just chooses not to be in them)
Ancient - Aerodactyl - male - Hardy Nature
Tikatos - Vaporeon - male - Docile Nature
Hannah - Houndoom - female - Serious nature
Milly - Miltank - female - Quiet Nature
Jetto-ki - Togekiss - female - Jolly Nature

=^^= Nya
Old 01-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
Ranger Sign Up Sheet

Name: Rocket T. (Thergood) Zater
Personality: Kind, but to a point. She's very testy and can easily be angered or annoyed. She cares for all kinds of Pokemon, but won't tolerate those attacking. She's also not one to tolerate nonsense trainers.
Description: Her hair is the exact same way as Zoey's from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl but has a black streak towards the left, but still somewhat in the middle. She wears brown high tech goggles that normally sit on her hair. She also wears green cameo pants, and her shirt is tan with a brown paw in the middle. She also has on a black cape that has two scarf like attachments that extend down the front (one on the left, the other on the right).

Pokemon and their Natures
Coin Ref - Meowth - Brave Nature (never inside his Pokeball, he doesn't hate Pokeballs, he just chooses not to be in them)
Ancient - Aerodactyl - male - Hardy Nature
Tikatos - Vaporeon - male - Docile Nature
Hannah - Houndoom - female - Serious nature
Milly - Miltank - female - Quiet Nature
Jetto-ki - Togekiss - female - Jolly Nature

=^^= Nya

Looks good, especially Meowth xD you can start your adventures in the Park

Old 01-18-2010, 03:17 AM
Rosie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rosie

Name: Rosie Summers
Personality: Rosie is a bit of the quiet type, though she can be very outgoing when given the chance. She is quirky and loves to do things outside of the box.
Description: Rosie is 5'6 with pale skin and light green eyes. Her every-changing hair is currently white with purple streaks. She has a heart-shaped face and is very skinny.
Pokemon Captured: None yet
Pokemon Natures: Celfable-F-Mild
Budew-F-Sassy
Electrode-NG-Brave
Park Items: None yet

hope this is ok ^.^
Old 01-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
Name: Rosie Summers
Personality: Rosie is a bit of the quiet type, though she can be very outgoing when given the chance. She is quirky and loves to do things outside of the box.
Description: Rosie is 5'6 with pale skin and light green eyes. Her every-changing hair is currently white with purple streaks. She has a heart-shaped face and is very skinny.
Pokemon Natures: Celfable-F-Mild
Budew-F-Sassy
Electrode-NG-Brave
Park Items: None yet

hope this is ok ^.^

Have fun exploring the wonders of the Park :]

Old 01-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Just thought I'd bring this up. Since the editing/adding names to the archive could be either done by Dog of Hellsing or me, Rangers/Elites who approve Sign Ups/etc, send DoH or me a simple VM/PM of whom are recently accepted. Thanks!

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-18-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:13 PM
Shana2488 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shana2488 Send a message via MSN to Shana2488 Send a message via Yahoo to Shana2488

Finally! I have the money to join this!

Name: Shana Garron
Personality: Shana is very sweet and playful, despite having a short fuse. If one teases her too much or says something that she often misinterperates, she gets angry. Be warned: she has good aim and a long reach. The woman has a very mature idea, albeit a little naive, of what the world is like and often fears for those she loves. On the other hand, she's also very childish and adores dolls, unique trinkets (i.e. keychains), and has an obsession with Water-type Pokemon. She also tends to think more than often on the negative side and, combined with her vivid imagination, she becomes often paranoid. Like all humans have contradictions in their normal personalities, Shana does as well: she loves attention, but she does not like people staring at her judgmentally. Another thing well known about Shana Garron is that she is very strong. She has pulled through some of her toughest experiences some of which required her to survive.

Description: Shana is petite for a woman her age; she always has been. She stands around 5' 4" and weighs 120lbs with a thin, somewhat curved figure of the ivory skintone. Her hair is long, straight, and black with a few bangs hanging in her ever-so green eyes and a single black bang that curves down to the tip of her nose. The most memorable feature of Shana, besides her quirky personality, is her sweet smile that she inherited from her mother. Usually, she is seen wearing blue clothes that range anywhere from pants and tanktops to sundresses. A blue Pokegear is always found hanging around her neck and she has recently attached a Squirtle cellphone charm to it.

Casual Outfit

Pokemon Captured: None yet.

Pokemon Natures:

{Squirt}
- Squirtle
- Brave | Spicy | Strong willed.
- Remains outside his Pokeball in order to better protect his best friend/trainer.

{Lex}
- Shinx
- Serious | Any flavor | Likes to fight.
- Used to working on a team thanks to his birthright: a twin.

Park Items:

Unused Items
Package - 3x Uncommon Voice Disks [Won in "Love is in the air" event]

1/21/10
Park Balls {x5}
Super Balls {x3}
Hyper Balls {x1}
Full Restores {x5}

Last edited by Shana2488; 02-20-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana2488 View Post
Finally! I have the money to join this!

Name: Shana Garron
Personality: Shana is very sweet and playful, despite having a short fuse. If one teases her too much or says something that she often misinterperates, she gets angry. Be warned: she has good aim and a long reach. The woman has a very mature idea, albeit a little naive, of what the world is like and often fears for those she loves. On the other hand, she's also very childish and adores dolls, unique trinkets (i.e. keychains), and has an obsession with Water-type Pokemon. She also tends to think more than often on the negative side and, combined with her vivid imagination, she becomes often paranoid. Like all humans have contradictions in their normal personalities, Shana does as well: she loves attention, but she does not like people staring at her judgmentally. Another thing well known about Shana Garron is that she is very strong. She has pulled through some of her toughest experiences some of which required her to survive.

Description: Shana is petite for a woman her age; she always has been. She stands around 5' 4" and weighs 120lbs with a thin, somewhat curved figure of the ivory skintone. Her hair is long, straight, and black with a few bangs hanging in her ever-so green eyes and a single black bang that curves down to the tip of her nose. The most memorable feature of Shana, besides her quirky personality, is her sweet smile that she inherited from her mother. Usually, she is seen wearing blue clothes that range anywhere from pants and tanktops to sundresses. A blue Pokegear is always found hanging around her neck and she has recently attached a Squirtle cellphone charm to it.

Pokemon Natures:

{Squirt}
- Squirtle
- Brave | Spicy | Strong willed.
- Remains outside his Pokeball in order to better protect his best friend/trainer.

Park Items: None yet.
You finally joined :]

Now get you some Park Items, you hear xD

Accepted

Old 01-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Name: Subayai
Personality: Okay, here we go... you'll have to excuse me for this long description. Subayai and me alike have a rather...vivid, if you will, personality.
Anyways...
Subayai is usually rather shy, if not quiet and somewhat nervous (at times) when first approached; nonetheless, if approached in a friendly way, she'll make the same impression back. Generally Subayai is quite friendly and happy of a person.

She is also usually pretty mature for her age...mostly when she's trying to make a good impression, but still. She has a calm and cautious demeanor at times, and tends to get over-emotional and/or worked up at times. But not that often.

She is, like stated, quite emotional at times--at least, she can be. She's definitely not afraid to show her emotions the majority of the time. She may freeze up a bit in panic in peril situations, but mostly if it's just something rather embarassing, like a mistake (nothing too peril). She's also pretty sensitive to what others think about her.

Despite having a short, timid demeanor and her somewhat-low self-esteem, she's usually a carefree, happy person, and likes to have fun. Also despite the fact that she may be saddened a bit easily (or shows it more easily than others), she's also the same vice-versa (with happy emotions)

Subayai can be a little headstrong sometimes, though, and at times has a short-ish-fuse--however, her temper is not "hot" in any way. Just a little short with certain people.
She's usually quite self-humble. Can be silly at times. She likes to be at least somewhat organized, too.
Subayai is also generally respectful / polite. Just part of the whole somewhat-mature-thing, and because she's been in a "pure" martial art for a couple years. *shrugs*

She can also be quite talkative once she gets to know the person well, or if they've brought up a topic she takes interest in or something.

She's also quite limber and atheletic, due to the fact that she's currently a student in traditional Tae Kwon Do--who, by the way, received her black belt a few months or so ago. She's a pretty feisty, nimble martial artist / fighter who doesn't back down easily. She does know when/how to control, though, of course.

Sorry. A bit un-needed info at the end, eh?
Hope that wasn't too long. I'm just sorta weird like that. >->;

Appearance: This hopefully shouldn't be too lengthy; after all, her personality is probably the most notable thing, in this case.

About 5'1" - 5'2"-ish, and 120 lbs or so. Moderately thin body type (mostly thin, but no one's perfect...but the bulky weight is mostly from muscle. >.>; ^^; ). Green-ish-blue-ish-hazel-like eye color, and usually wears a moderate amount of eyeliner below her eye (on/under the lashes). Self-conscious of her appearance at times, yet doesn't like to get too dressy or anything when she doesn't see the need to. Shoulder-length blue hair with blonde streaks. Rather atheletic, very flexible, and very nimble. She usually carries around a purse--which is really a little more like a bag 'cause it's just big...(Hopefully you know the kinda purses I'm talking about >.<; )--but carries around a medium-sized lime-ish green backpack with a Treecko design, due to the fact that she generally carries around a lot of stuff (Yeah, I do that, too. >-<''), and that she loves the Pokemon, Treecko. (I do. XD)
She tries to look nice the majority of the time; or at least mostly nice. Described as "pretty" and/or "cute" to most people. Nothing too out-of-the-ordinary, really.

Pokemon / Natures:
~ Sakyuu (Flygon, Female, Jolly; +Sweet, -Dry)
~ Gengar (Male, Hardy; +None, -None)
~ Camerupt (Male, Calm; +Bitter, -Spicy)
Park Items: Parkballs x5, Superballs x2, Spicy Splendor Scent Spray x1, Dreamily Dry Scent Spray x1, Sweet Sensation Scent Spray x1, Bitter Berry Scent Spray x1, Sour Starfruit Scent Spray x1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray x1, Max Potions x3, Full Heals x3, Full Restores x2, Cheri Berries x5, Chesto Berries x2, Pecha Berries x8, Rawst Berries x4, Lum Berries x2, Sitrus Berry x1

Once again, sorry for the somewhat-butt-long description... >_<;

Last edited by Speed-X; 11-19-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

You're good to go, Speed. Also, you can add the Pokemon you use in the Park any time you want, you don't have to wait to be accepted to list them.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Okay-dokey then. Thank you! ^_^

Yeah, that's sorta what I was starting to think, then I read the first post going on about how you have to have actually brought them into the park / roleplay before adding them...?

Or maybe I misread that / took it the wrong way. XD
Sorta was early in the morning for me.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:56 AM
CloudOfNines Offline

Send a message via AIM to CloudOfNines Send a message via MSN to CloudOfNines

can't be asked to put in the effort that I do on a normal SU (like Team Rp 7)

Name: CoN ArTist

Personality: Con Artist is someone who tries not to judge people. He is a person that will laugh at any joke, even ones made with very bad humor. He cares for Pokemon to the extent where he won't push them past their limits. He is a very socialable person. He talks to anyone, and anything. People, at times, find him annoying because of his talkative nature. He is also intelligent and can solve problems quickly.

Description: Clicky

Pokemon Captured:
N/A

Pokemon Natures:

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nature: Hasty

Pokemon: Weavile
Nature: Bold

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nature: Relaxed

Pokemon: Charizard
Nature: Jolly

-putting these here since these are the Pokemon I plan on using in the park

Park Items: 5x Hyper balls

LONGEST SIGN UP EVAH

Last edited by CloudOfNines; 01-27-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudOfNines View Post
can't be asked to put in the effort that I do on a normal SU (like Team Rp 7)

Name: CoN ArTist

Personality: Con Artist is someone who tries not to judge people. He is a person that will laugh at any joke, even ones made with very bad humor. He cares for Pokemon to the extent where he won't push them past their limits. He is a very socialable person. He talks to anyone, and anything. People, at times, find him annoying because of his talkative nature. He is also intelligent and can solve problems quickly.

Description: Clicky

Pokemon Captured:
N/A

Pokemon Natures:

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nature: Hasty

Pokemon: Weavile
Nature: Bold

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nature: Relaxed

Pokemon: Charizard
Nature: Jolly

-putting these here since these are the Pokemon I plan on using in the park

Park Items: N/A

LONGEST SIGN UP EVAH
You need a new picture because the one you have isn't working xD, but other than that your good to go :] enjoy!

Old 01-27-2010, 01:13 AM
CloudOfNines Offline

Send a message via AIM to CloudOfNines Send a message via MSN to CloudOfNines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
You need a new picture because the one you have isn't working xD, but other than that your good to go :] enjoy!
Wow, that picture died quickly. So much for photobucket =P. New picture posted.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Trainer SU
Name: Silver
Personality: Silver is impatiant, not wanting to respond to a question more than once. If you keep pestering him about it he will start yelling, the second time you ask, actually, or if you don't listen to him, or at least ignolage what he says. He is kind otherwise, and tries to not yell a lot. He doesn't even want to yell, it just slips out. A lot. All the time. He will joke around a lot but is serious also. He has a lot of contridicting traits. He absalutly adores Eevee and it's Evolutions, although he has yet to get one. He is somewhat of a showoff when it comes to battle.
Description:
He has blond hair that has been buz cutt...ed(?), and his eyes are green.
Pokemon Natures:

Zippo-Pidgeot-Brave

Sceptile-Sceptile-Hasty
Park Items:
Park Ball-2

Signature made by Charmander009!

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 01-29-2010 at 01:44 AM.