Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: {POSSIBLE SPOILER} Misty is coming back!?

Misty coming back=awesome
Amount that Misty coming back increases the odds of me watching the show again=.0001
Old 01-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

It would be cool if Dawn and Misty got in a cat fight and Dawn got the living tar beaten out of her in a Pokemon match. Booyah!
Old 01-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Poke_Sakif Offline

Lol, I remember that Misty fishing hook thing in DP that Ash wouldn't let Dawn use. Well, as much as we have nostalgia, Dawn isn't that bad, her contests actually are a great addition. I was getting bored of Ash alone and his badges.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:12 PM
Perish by Ice Offline
New Trainer

Yes hallelujah! I couldn't stand May which is one reason why I stopped watching the series with Hoenn, and I didn't get a chance to know Dawn very well as I only saw a small hand full of Diamond and Pearl episodes via youtube.

Misty was the best female companion. It'll kind of suck that she won't have togepi though.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:42 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

I like Dawn! She seems cooler. She is like a female version of Ash.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:52 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Dude misty not coming back does not spell doom for the series. And pokemon is definitely not dying.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 02-06-2010, 08:03 PM
xXxholicfan Offline
Amateur Trainer

yeah misty isn't coming back...... this link shows an interveiw with masamitsu hidaka, the original director of pokemon up till battle frontier, he says thst she won't be coming back as a main character ever again... but still might make some cameo apperances though. and btw mickmon95, dawn is not the female version of ash, she's an annoying, sexist, spoild brat who wouldn't know left from right if ash and brock weren't there (mind you that ash still has a terrible sense of direction though :P) i mean come on, she sleeps in a 4 person size tent for crying out loud....
Old 03-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
I like Dawn! She seems cooler. She is like a female version of Ash.
That my friend is one of the bad things. We only need ONE Ash here folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Dude misty not coming back does not spell doom for the series. And pokemon is definitely not dying.
If you compare the viewership from the beggining to modern day, that spells out a sudden death. You may as well say it is having a heart attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxholicfan View Post
yeah misty isn't coming back...... this link shows an interveiw with masamitsu hidaka, the original director of pokemon up till battle frontier, he says thst she won't be coming back as a main character ever again... but still might make some cameo apperances though. and btw mickmon95, dawn is not the female version of ash, she's an annoying, sexist, spoild brat who wouldn't know left from right if ash and brock weren't there (mind you that ash still has a terrible sense of direction though :P) i mean come on, she sleeps in a 4 person size tent for crying out loud....
Yeeeah, I agree with the Dawn part. However, the fact that the ORIGINAL director said that, does not mean that the new one won't make ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 03-21-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:41 PM
NES2 Offline

To be honest, every time I watch the show, I die inside a little. Characters. Dryer than stale bread. Pokemon battle sequences. Too many zoom-in sequences with animated backgrounds. The villians. Team Rocket sucks, and every epic team in every region has somehow been ruined by the show. In general, Pokemon is not in need of Misty. It is in need of a new theme entirely. I say either the following.

1. Orre region show. Come on, you know a show with shadow pokemon in it would be badass. Plus, Orre hasn't been visited since the gamecube.

2. Epic action version of pokemon. The Ash and crew stuff is too childish for older pokemon fans. Make it more like an action show, not Saturday morning cartoons, which the current pokemon is. I say something like this would be epic: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/494940

3. Modern warfare+pokemon. This one is clearly a joke, but I would love to sticky Pikachu with semtex....

PS: This is only my opinion. Don't flame me for hating Ash....
Old 02-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Kagome Higurashi Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Ok! Well it seems that this statement is confirmed by the Japanese voice actress (Mayumi Izuka). However when and how is a different question.

When-ESTIMATE: Season 12 or Season 13...
How-A guest or main character.

Here is the dealio on why Misty actually left.
1. Mayumi Izuka decides she just needs to sing.
2. She gets a singing career.
3. She isn't very successful.
4. She is left pretty much jobless.
5. Pokemon company many polls to bring Misty back.
6. They decide to bring her back.
7. There is a major hub bub in the Pokemon fan world.

It is confirmed that she is coming back. However, I want to get some feedback on what you people think. I think that it is great because it looks like Pokemon is doing something right since 2004...

[UPDATE]
It is confirmed she is coming back as a came character. The communities of: Bulbapedia, Pokemonwizez, AAML, and PokemonFans are as mad as the writer. Many fans, such as me want Misty back. Is this the sealed end of Pokemon. Will Pokemon fizzle out like John Tesh? Heck, sure as Helsinki looks like it.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
ok ive read on hundreds of sights (literaly) tht misty is coming back as a main character im also reading on some of the hundreds of sites tht she is just going to make a guest apperance.....but i noticed something in the first episode of pokemon: black and white )or in japan pokemon: best wishes) that ash's mom ask him "did you remember you underware?" "yes mom" "....what about your hankercheif?"
Closed Thread