Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Pokemon:D/P/Pt Mods

Well the Pokemon:D/P/Pt pretty much has only one active Mod now and that is Finch and the other three hasn't been on in over a month or longer. Now Finch has done a good job at Moderating there but he can't do it along. I'm just putting this out their if the the other mods and Ryan hasn't seen it yet. So yeah

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Last edited by scubasteveE; 01-15-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: Pokemon:D/P/Pt Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Well the Pokemon:D/P/Pt pretty much has only one active Mod now and that is Finch and the other three hasn't been on in over a month or longer. Now Finch has done a good job at Moderating there but he can't do it along. I'm just putting this out their if the the other mods and Ryan hasn't seen it yet. So yeah
... we've talked about this to an extent, I suppose, already. Don't forget that the GMods like Emma and Teo (among others of course) often help out there too when I can't, which is great :] though I do agree that more help wouldn't hurt.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
... we've talked about this to an extent, I suppose, already. Don't forget that the GMods like Emma and Teo (among others of course) often help out there too when I can't, which is great :] though I do agree that more help wouldn't hurt.
Don't lie, Dan, you love being the lone ranger.

Anyway, I don't often browse that section, but I agree with the fact that there's not really enough active mods assigned there. D: Then again, it's not my forte, so Ima go away now. xDD

Old 01-15-2010, 07:14 PM
iAshv2 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Hmm yeah I agree with your opinion another Mod or two wouldn't hurt..

^ Frostbitten ^
URPG
Old 01-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

If it was any other board I'd probably say Finch would be able to manage with the help of a couple of the GMods, but it's the DP boards and they're ridiculously popular. There must be like 23f4io2u335 posts reported every day, or arguments to settle, or complaints to sort out, etc., and even though I don't visit those boards, I think it's a lot of work for one person (even with help).
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 01-15-2010, 11:21 PM
iSugar Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to iSugar

Finch is doing a great job on his own, but since there are probably, like, 3659253921963 posts in that board already, it would need more Moderators.

A basic summary of this post: I agree.

Mast. @ 313 l VPP l URPG
l iSugar x Frostbitten l
Old 01-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Yeah, I know that board does get a little out of hand sometimes. *had to sort out a major argument*

I'd offer to mod it, but I don't usually visit it and I'm not on too much these days. So someone else is probably better suited to it. =c

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 01-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

What exactly is needed to help in moderating?

Feel free to message any of the handful of Gmods we have. We'll assist when we can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuzo-kun View Post
There must be like 23f4io2u335 posts reported every day, or arguments to settle, or complaints to sort out, etc.,
Not as many as you'd think... or as we'd like to have.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 01-16-2010, 03:46 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Jack here... The DP boards are very manageable these days. Don't judge the amount of moderating by that little list on the bottom right of the boards; it's misleading and it has been since those boards were even made.

Disputes and arguments can be settled by any moderator. They don't specifically need to have direct power into the DP section. Send someone a PM if your situation isn't getting resolved fast enough; we can't watch everywhere at once.

Last edited by EmBreon; 01-16-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Jack here... The DP boards are very manageable these days. Don't judge the amount of moderating by that little list on the bottom right of the boards; it's misleading and it has been since those boards were even made.

Disputes and arguments can be settled by any moderator. They don't specifically need to have direct power into the DP section. Send someone a PM if your situation isn't getting resolved fast enough; we can't watch everywhere at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post
What exactly is needed to help in moderating?

Feel free to message any of the handful of Gmods we have. We'll assist when we can.

Not as many as you'd think... or as we'd like to have.

~Jack~

True, but I'm sort of thinking ahead when HG/SS comes out. When they come out in march, the boards will be really busy and the post will greatly increase. There has been many members coming back due to the announcement of HG/SS and I'm just thinking many new and old members will be coming soon. Also I remember recently that many spam threads came up recently, and Finch and none of the GMods were on, so hours past before they were closed.

I'm just going to say this and I mean no disrespect to anyone, but what's the big deal with getting more help?

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 01-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I have to agree with Emma and Jack. Even if there aren't too many active mods, there are a whole bunch of GMods who used to mod those boards before they were promoted who still keep an eye on them. I still check them every day (even when I don't bother logging in lol). Even so, the boards are really dead right now anyway. xD

I agree that HGSS should bring more activity, but I'm still confident that the current mod team can handle it. And if not, more mods can be added once we see how things go. We do have a LOT of GMods patrolling there. You just can't see all the deleted threads. =)
Old 01-18-2010, 04:50 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I have to agree with Emma and Jack. Even if there aren't too many active mods, there are a whole bunch of GMods who used to mod those boards before they were promoted who still keep an eye on them. I still check them every day (even when I don't bother logging in lol). Even so, the boards are really dead right now anyway. xD

I agree that HGSS should bring more activity, but I'm still confident that the current mod team can handle it. And if not, more mods can be added once we see how things go. We do have a LOT of GMods patrolling there. You just can't see all the deleted threads. =)
Hmmm ok, y'all been here longer then me and Sarah(RocketMeowth) came back the other day so this thread doesn't really matter anymore.

I guess it's just me or they're invisible xD But yeah, I bet you're right.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Hmmm ok, y'all been here longer then me and Sarah(RocketMeowth) came back the other day so this thread doesn't really matter anymore.

I guess it's just me or they're invisible xD But yeah, I bet you're right.
I was invisible for a few months, so that could be what's got you all scared. Don't worry your pretty little head, everything will be fine ;]
Old 01-18-2010, 08:09 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
I was invisible for a few months, so that could be what's got you all scared. Don't worry your pretty little head, everything will be fine ;]
Oh thank you my guardian angel :P