Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 08:07 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Has anybody played the episodes on Sky?

Has anybody played those Episodes in Sky, like Bidoff's wish, Sunflora, Team Charm, and what happened with Grovyle? I got to say these games are GREAT adn entertaining. The Bidoff one is a little challenging when you have 3 Pokemon beating on it by the end, but the one with Grovyle was awesome and so emotional to team up with the one you love in Celebi and your enemy in Dusknoir to stop Dialga from 'Hulking' out in his rage! I pocketed over 8000 bucks in the dungeon I was in with Grovyle/Dusknoir, and having him fight wasn't that bad vs. the ghosts. That Driftloon and Driftblim though, stay far away from those 2!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:27 AM
FLSHK Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Has anybody played the episodes on Sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
Has anybody played those Episodes in Sky, like Bidoff's wish, Sunflora, Team Charm, and what happened with Grovyle? I got to say these games are GREAT adn entertaining. The Bidoff one is a little challenging when you have 3 Pokemon beating on it by the end, but the one with Grovyle was awesome and so emotional to team up with the one you love in Celebi and your enemy in Dusknoir to stop Dialga from 'Hulking' out in his rage! I pocketed over 8000 bucks in the dungeon I was in with Grovyle/Dusknoir, and having him fight wasn't that bad vs. the ghosts. That Driftloon and Driftblim though, stay far away from those 2!
I have played all of them, but the only ones I played all way through are the Sunflora and Grovyle ones.

WLD: 7/3/0

It took forever (well, more like an hour) to make my avatar!
Old 11-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Completed them all, I'd have to say they were all really good. The only one that got a little tiring after a while was the "Here Comes Team Charm" one, which has you pretty much going through caves... caves... and some more caves. The humor in that one is still priceless though.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:56 PM
FireBrawl Latios Offline
Elite Trainer

I've completed all five of 'em too. Bidoof's was hard, but I managed to overcome the difficulty.

Team Charm's has differences, and I like their theme. At least there's some Girl Power

燒死了。讓我安息吧。

請勿觸摸,因為骨灰偶爾會動。

一旦有機會,一定會重新從廢墟中再复活起來!
Old 11-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Nicholas Webb Offline
New Trainer

I only played "In the Future of Darkness", and that was epic.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I played (and completed) all of them, minus the last one, as I havent gotton that far yet. Ě adored them all, they were fun to play and a great way to get some Reviver Seeds!

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-11-2009, 07:28 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

GOing thru the cave with Grovyle and Dusknoir picked me up over 10,000 Poke, and having extra Xray specs also helped.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Nomis Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah, I played one of them (my friend's) and I got a lot of money for him.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:18 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

The last one was by far the best. In fact, I'm now inspired to write something on it. xD

I can't believe what happened, though. =o AMAZING!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I haven't gotten all of them yet, but I'm up to "Here Comes Team Charm"

The whole time I did the Guildmaster's story, I wondered why Igglepuff was such a beast? o_o Seriously, I'd like wipe out enemies in one blow. xD I had to laugh at the part when Armaldo falls down a pit, and Igglepuff just says, "Oh well. I'll get him later~" xDDDD

Old 11-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Yeah, they're pretty fun. I found the happy ending on the last one a little boring, but I suppose you can't have bad endings in Pokemon xD Sunflora's and Bidoof's were a little boring, but the rest of them I liked.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Well, I unlocked all of 'em, but I've only really finished Wigglytuff's. So cute. X3

But... the weird / annoying thing is... I can't play any at all anymore! The "Episode List" option is highlighted red, and when I hover over it it says, "Once a Special Episode has started, you cannot begin another Special Episode." AND IM NOT FRIKING ON ONE AT ALL!!! It pisses me off. I'm NOT in the middle of any. It even doesn't ask me if I wanna continue the episode when I go to, "Start Game" which is proof that I'm not in the middle and any ****** Special Episode....
Grr. You'll have to excuse my temper atm... my laptop's been pissing me off all day. >_>
Old 01-03-2010, 04:57 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I got Igglybuff and Sunflora to go, but need to have more Revive Seeds and room in my storage before I play them. I might play the Grovyle one again. The one with Team Charm was TERRIBLE! The Lopunny was hopeless with Xray specs and the team died about 3 times. Luckily had Revive seeds to save them, but their stats were terrible. I'm noting to have Life Seeds in storage to up the stats on Igglybuff and Sunflora.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I got Igglybuff and Sunflora to go, but need to have more Revive Seeds and room in my storage before I play them. I might play the Grovyle one again. The one with Team Charm was TERRIBLE! The Lopunny was hopeless with Xray specs and the team died about 3 times. Luckily had Revive seeds to save them, but their stats were terrible. I'm noting to have Life Seeds in storage to up the stats on Igglybuff and Sunflora.
Unless it works differently in PMD, Lopunny can't use items because of Klutz. :)

I actually found Here Comes Team Charm to be really easy. I only died a couple of times - once in a dungeon and once against Aggron and Lairon. However, the bosses were really easy after Lopunny leveled and learned Agility... xD
Old 01-03-2010, 04:07 PM
iAshv2 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Same here I found that episode to be really easy to only died once against the bosses.

^ Frostbitten ^
URPG
Closed Thread