Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 12-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionablyRoyal View Post
Name: Hayes Ruishe

Personality: Hayes is the kind of person who will avoid any awkward situations and will try consistently to make sure his actions have never been done before him. He has an inner monologue and has a bad habit of biting his fingernails until his fingers hurt which have plagued him since he was very young. Hayes' Favorite Pokemon is Cradily and his favorite type is grass, contrary to his preference of technology over nature.

Description: Don't Click! Press.
He is 5"1' and weighs 124 lbs. His hair is blond, his eyes are a shifting tone of blue, and he is adept in technology.

Pokemon:
Lileep (Jolly)
Bronzong (Hardy)

Interesting Facts: He hates ninjas.
He pretends to be lactose intolerant so he can avoid milk.
And he once hacked into a Pokemon center PC using only some wires, a string, and and some water. The water was later used to combat dehydration.
Everything here is true with the exception on two things:
1. Don't Click! Press. I do not actually own a shirt that small. xD
2. The entire Interesting Facts section. (Wait... What?)
How dare he hate ninjas! DENIED! Fine, the ninja hater can come into the Park. But I don't have to like it! Approved, now go stimulate URPG's economy.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Name: Blue Jello (Parents gave him a stupid name)

Personality: Blue is usually shy, especially when made fun of by peers or Pokemon. He is usually kind and clever, however, when someone does something to provoke him, he might not let it go easily. When embarrassed, Blue will find a way to turn it around. He hates ignorant and prideful people, especially when they think they are cool or clever for something ridiculous. Blue loves his Pokemon and will do anything to protect them.

Description: This, except I have brown hair and all my clothing is blue. Credit to whoever made it, as I did not

Pokemon Captured:

Omlet [Togepi/Female/Naive]

Pokemon Natures:

Scourge [Ditto/Ungendered/Calm]
Bubbles [Ambipom/Male/Serious]
Omlet [Togepi/Female/Naive]
BlueJello [Ditto/Ungendered/Jolly]
Randoe [Granbull/Female/Sassy]
Danglin' [Weepinbell/Male/Gentle]

Park Items:

2 Parkballs
2 Hyperballs
1 Supreme Park Ball
2 Max Potions
Ditto Costume [Power Plant]
1 Essence of Life Perfume
1 Type Repellent

Used Items:

1 Parkball
1 Type Repellent

Last edited by Etymology; 03-07-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
Name: Blue Jello (Parents gave him a stupid name)

Personality: Blue is usually shy, especially when made fun of by peers or Pokemon. He is usually kind and clever, however, when someone does something to provoke him, he might not let it go easily. When embarrassed, Blue will find a way to turn it around. He hates ignorant and prideful people, especially when they think they are cool or clever for something ridiculous. Blue loves his Pokemon and will do anything to protect them.

Description: This, except I have brown hair and all my clothing is blue. Credit to whoever made it, as I did not

Pokemon Captured: Nope.

Pokemon Natures:

Scouge [Ditto/Ungendered/Calm]
Bubbles [Ambipom/Male/Serious]

Park Items: None atm.
It seems a lot of people in the Pokemon World give their children odd names.
Must be a color complex or something. >_>

Approved.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Archive post has been updated, pleas check and make sure I didn't miss you, everyone.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC

Name: Owen Sound

Personality: A compassionate man with a heart for caring, but when he is angry he can become quite violent. Usually has no expression on his face, loves weapons and armour(why he is pictured with his specialty, a bladed sundial)

Description: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...eiman11/24.jpg(credit to koei)

Pokemon Captured: None

Pokemon Natures:
Weavile/M/Inner Focus/Gentle
Camerupt/F/Solid Rock/Calm

Park Items:
Hyper Ball x2
Pokeball x 2

Last edited by QIC; 01-03-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by QIC View Post
Name: Owen Sound

Personality: A compassionate man with a heart for caring, but when he is angry he can become quite violent. Usually has no expression on his face, loves weapons and armour(why he is pictured with his specialty, a bladed sundial)

Description: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...eiman11/24.jpg(credit to koei)

Pokemon Captured: None

Pokemon Natures:
Weavile/M/Inner Focus/Gentle
Camerupt/F/Solid Rock/Calm

Park Items: None
You're approved.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee

I'm pretty eager to try this thing out. :'D

Name: Kat Donahue

Personality: Kat is a fiery spirit with a reckless and single-minded determination that has gotten her into trouble in the worst of times. A free spirit with little to no respect for rules and regulations, her dangerous taste for living on the "wild side" of life is something that her family and friends have grown to resent her for, but love her for at the same time. With the ability to be charming when she wants to, Kat has avoided a life of turmoil and disappointment from her peers by obeying 3 self-governed rules. 1. Be sensible when I need to be; 2. No one has the right to control what I do unless submitting to them benefits me somehow; and 3. Never get caught.

Description:

Kat is a tiny 15 year old (standing only 5'3") but her eagerness, bubbliness and how prone she is to bouncing and jumping around often lead people to believe she is taller than she really is. She has a soft, childlike face which she resents, but can be useful in playing the sympathy card when she needs to, and flouncy chocolate brown curls that tumble from her shoulders to her waist. She has a slim, athletic build and chooses to wear comfortable, casual clothing; her main choice is a plain t-shirt with jeans and her favourite white sneakers.

Pokemon Captured: What? OMGNONE.

Pokemon Natures:
- Lapras ; Female ; Water Absorb ; Gentle nature
- Lanturn ; Female ; Illuminate ; Mild nature
- Weavile ; Female ; Inner Focus ; Rash nature

Park Items:
Hyper Balls x4
Super Balls x2
Regular Ball x1

Max Potion x2
Full Heal x2

Last edited by Splishee; 01-11-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
I'm pretty eager to try this thing out. :'D

Name: Kat Donahue

Personality: Kat is a fiery spirit with a reckless and single-minded determination that has gotten her into trouble in the worst of times. A free spirit with little to no respect for rules and regulations, her dangerous taste for living on the "wild side" of life is something that her family and friends have grown to resent her for, but love her for at the same time. With the ability to be charming when she wants to, Kat has avoided a life of turmoil and disappointment from her peers by obeying 3 self-governed rules. 1. Be sensible when I need to be; 2. No one has the right to control what I do unless submitting to them benefits me somehow; and 3. Never get caught.

Description: Kat is a tiny 15 year old (standing only 5'3") but her eagerness, bubbliness and how prone she is to bouncing and jumping around often lead people to believe she is taller than she really is. She has a soft, childlike face which she resents, but can be useful in playing the sympathy card when she needs to, and flouncy strawberry-blonde curls which tumble from her shoulders to her waist. She has a slim, athletic build and chooses to wear comfortable, casual clothing; her main choice is a plain t-shirt with jeans and her favourite white sneakers.

Pokemon Captured: What? OMGNONE.

Pokemon Natures: I'm not really sure about the exact number/limit of Pokemon we can bring. I'll just assume it's six?
- Raichu ; Male ; Static ; Brave nature
- Espeon ; Female ; Synchronise ; Calm nature
- Arcanine ; Male ; Intimidate ; Hardy nature
- Miltank ; Female ; Thick Fat ; Jolly nature
- Weavile ; Female ; Inner Focus ; Rash nature
- Persian ; Female ; Limber ; Sassy nature

Park Items: None yet!
No limit on the number of Pokemon your character can have, you're just limited to two per visit unless you pay for extra Pokemon passes. Anyway, you're approved, go buy stuff.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Zombie Muse Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Zombie Muse

I've been wanting to join for a while, but I'm afraid of screwing things up ^^''

Name
Titus Oceanux

Personality:
Titus is optimistic, likes to have fun, and lightly jokes around about life a lot. Some people veiw this as him not being able to take anything seriously, but when it gets down to business Titus becomes completely serious. He's a very caring, light hearted person who always thinks about others and his Pokemon before him. He's proud of his accomplishments, Pokemon, and skills, but loaths watching videos of himself, and seeing pictures of himself when he was younger. Titus is easily distracted and it takes away from his focus, but he knows about it and is working on it diligently. Titus is a little superstitious, but only about a few things, as in charms and numbers, for example he loves 7 and 11, and hate the number inbetween 21, and 23. Before nightfall he always finds the first star that appears and wishes on it.

Discription:
Titus has golden, curly hair that reaches to the top of his broad nose. He has glossy, sapphire eyes that look like waves crashing in the ocean. He stands firm at a even 6ft and with wide shoulders that promotes his average muscularity. Titus wears a dark blue T-shirt with thin, lightblue, blue, cyan, and darker blue shapes, stripes, and zig-zags all randomly coordinated as the design of the shirt. His unzipped, light brown hoodie lightly matches his sandy cargo shorts. He has the average-joe white tennis shoes that've been worn down throughout the years and have scuffles, small rips, and dirt blotches scattered all around them. To accompany his superstitions he wears a small beige bag, no bigger than a Pokeball when it's not enlarged, tied to a brown string around his neck. Inside the bag is sand, dirt, gravel, and bits of earth from everyplace Titus has visited.

Pokemon Captured
none

Pokemon and Natures
Arcanine; Male, Intimidate, Jolly
Swampert; Male, Torrent, Calm
Togekiss; Female, Serene Grace, Jolly
Crobat; Female, Inner Focus, Hardy

Park items
Hyper Balls x3
Super Balls x2
Park Balls x3
Type Repellent
PokePlayer
Intermediate Disc (Absol)

Last edited by Zombie Muse; 04-04-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Looks good, go buy some junk from the Shop and get yourself to the RP board :P.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-08-2010, 06:57 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Last Name Unknown

Ranger Form:

Name: Leonardo 'Leo' LeRoy

Personality/Background: Leo is a pretty outgoing. He loves to be outdoors and likes to keep moving. He has a watchful eye that usually catches anything, which is hard to do since he’s always all over the place. He likes to play pranks on the other Rangers and Trainers. He tries to let the Trainers do as they please, so long as they don't damage or harm the environment. He has three brothers, Cameron, the second eldest, and Alex and Rex, the twins. He watches over them at times and trained Rex and Alex to become Rangers. His starter Pokémon is Houndoom, who he named Shadow.

Description:

His Pokémon Parnters:

Houndoom/Shadow/Male
Gardevoir/Mindbender/Female
Porygon-Z/Cybershock/Genderless
Starmie/Trypticon/Genderless
Excadrill/Chainclaw/Male
Zoroark/Mirage/Male

Ranger Form:

Name: Cameron

Personality/Background: Cameron, unlike Leo, pretty much keeps to himself. He loves to collect Pokémon and has the most Pokémon out of all his brothers. He realized that he wanted to be a Ranger after going on many runs in the park. Despite being the second oldest, he was the last one of his brothers to become a Ranger. Before that, he was a Pokémon collector and trainer who collected many different Pokémon. While he was a trainer, his Pokedex count was way over 375. He beat all five regions gyms and has defeated three of the four Elite Four. He still has one more before he faces the Champion. His starter Pokémon was Reuniclus who he named Cosmos

Description:

His Pokémon Partners:

Reuniclus/Cosmos/Male
Elgyem/Brainstorm/Male
Infernape/Afterburner/Male
Slowbro/Kickback/Male
Ambipom/Doubledealer/Male
Togekiss/Powerglide/Female

Ranger Form:

Name: Alex Rafael

Personality/Background:

Description: Alex is the energetic one of the two twins. Like Leo, he loves being outdoors and around people. He has a more carefree attitude carefree and likes to go with the flow, he hates doing the same thing twice. Alex considers himself to be the older twin since he was born seconds before Rex. Despite this, Rex is usually the dominant one and controls him with secrets and such. His starter Pokémon was Lickitung who he named Lickitron.

His Pokémon Partners:

Lickitung/Lickitron/Male
Cubchoo/Needlenose/Male
Lucario/Scamper/Male
Volcarona/Flamefeather/Female
Jolteon/Shockwave/Male
Absol/Ramhorn/Male

Ranger Form:

Name: Rex Riker

Personality/Background: Rex is the negative one of the two twins. Like Cameron, Rex doesn’t like to be around people. He is usually in a bad mood. Being the youngest, he always feels that he has to prove himself to the rest of his brothers. He never wanted to be a Ranger, but since Alex became one, he wanted to become one. When Rex dedicates himself to something, he makes sure it happens. Because of that, he beat Alex in becoming a Ranger, making him the second on in the family to become one. His starter Pokémon was Golett who he named Colossus.

Description:

His Pokémon Partners:

Golett/Colossus/Male
Hydreigon/Skullcruncher/Male
Scizor/Cutthroat/Male
Krookodile/Krok/Male
Floatzel/Bluestreak/Male
Scrafty/Headstrong/Male

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 08-04-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee16 View Post
Ranger Form:

Name: Leonardo 'Leo' LeRoy

Personality: Leo is a pretty outgoing. He loves to be outdoors and likes to keep moving. He has a watchful eye that usually catches anything. He tries to let the Trainers do as they please, so long as they don't damage or harm the enviorment.

Description: Click for Pic

Pokemon Natures:

Houndoom/Shadow/Male - Gentle - Out of Pokeball
Gliscor/Shyde/Male - Brave
Gengar/Ere/Male - Careful
Porygon-Z/Cybershock-Timid
Gyrados/Trident/Male - Brave
Good to go, I'll add this to the Archive.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee

My Ranger SU. :]

Name: Charlie Bratton

Personality: Charlie isn't an incredibly complex person with depth and a harsh, riveting story. In fact, it would be incredibly simple to sum her up in one word; 'eager'. And possibly 'determined'. All her years of building herself up from an underestimated child with bucketloads of potential has only been fuelled along with her unique capability to become passionate about the tiniest of things and people. She overestimates people around her, often believing they are capable of greater things than even they know; often leading to her becoming bossy or intrusive in people's lives or actions. Her heart is in the right place, though; her greatest weakness, however, is often finding herself in situations where her extremely grounded morals are compromised.

Description: Closest I could get to the description. More clothes on, though. LOL. Charlie is quite tall with a very athletic build and healthy tanned skin; all combined give her quite the stereotypical look of a Ranger. Despite this, Charlie refuses to be pigeon-holed and sports a shocking blue-coloured haircut; luscious curls that drape over her shoulders and are the colour of bright, electric blue. She is not a rebel, however; she dyed her hair on impulse as a teenager and decided she loved the colour so much so she decided to keep it that way. Generally it is tied back, however, as to not give new Trainers in the park the wrong impression about her. As far as clothes go, she usually wears clothes fit for rough terrain and a lot of physical activity; practical clothes, like a cream jacket with a red t-shirt underneith and khaki-coloured shorts.

Pokemon Natures:

Arcanine, Male, Hardy Nature
Luxray, Male, Adamant Nature
Flygon, Female, Jolly Nature

Last edited by Splishee; 01-11-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
My Ranger SU. :]

btw, do our Ranger characters have to have 'mon from our stats? I put mon from my stats but I was wondering if we could use other mon since we're not going to be catching Pokemon with this one. :S

Name: Charlie Bratton

Personality: Charlie isn't an incredibly complex person with depth and a harsh, riveting story. In fact, it would be incredibly simple to sum her up in one word; 'eager'. And possibly 'determined'. All her years of building herself up from an underestimated child with bucketloads of potential has only been fuelled along with her unique capability to become passionate about the tiniest of things and people. She overestimates people around her, often believing they are capable of greater things than even they know; often leading to her becoming bossy or intrusive in people's lives or actions. Her heart is in the right place, though; her greatest weakness, however, is often finding herself in situations where her extremely grounded morals are compromised.

Description: Charlie is quite tall with a very athletic build and healthy tanned skin; all combined give her quite the stereotypical look of a Ranger. Despite this, Charlie refuses to be pigeon-holed and sports a shocking blue-coloured haircut; luscious curls that drape over her shoulders and face the colour of bright, electric blue. She is not a rebel, however; she dyed her hair on impulse as a teenager and decided she loved the colour so much so she decided to keep it that way. Generally it is tied back, however, as to not give new Trainers in the park the wrong impression about her. As far as clothes go, she usually wears clothes fit for rough terrain and a lot of physical activity; practical clothes, like a cream jacket with a red t-shirt underneith and khaki-coloured shorts.

Pokemon Natures:

Arcanine, Male, Hardy Nature
Luxray, Male, Adamant Nature
Looks good enough. Adding this to the Archive!

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-10-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

Ranger SU

Name: Jacob Sparks

Personality: Shy, quiet, docile but somewhat adventurous. Jake is sensitive around unknown people and hopes people will talk to him instead of him starting up a conversation. He is as friendly and kind but might become lonely if almost none is beside him. As a kind boy, Jake tries to be as polite as possible when talking to new people.

Description: He wears a plain black shirt almost all the time as his wardrobe is full of them. He also wears blue denim pants and gray snickers with white socks. He has his Poketch strapped on his wrist and his Pokegear safely tucked in his belt. By the way, he also uses his green shoulder bag most of the time. Link

Pokemon Natures:

Manectric♂ (Manectric) | Naive Nature
Luxray♂ (Loki) | Bold Nature
Jolteon♀ (Ashe) | Gentle Nature
Lanturn♀ (Sharpay) | Mild Nature

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 05-13-2010 at 11:26 AM.