Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Khajmer

Ranger Eli nodded and followed Khajmer. The wind was blowing slightly harder as they neared the pond, but it didn't bother them. They tried their best to be careful around the tall grass.

As they were almost at the pond, they noticed a few trees there. Usually a good place to find Pokemon. Suddenly, there was a big gust of wind. The group had to press their feet firmly against the floor to keep their balance. At that moment, a Gastly was blown from a nearby tree and landed on Khajmer's hands. It seemed to be sleeping and was completely oblivious to what was going on.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Khajmer

Area Effects: Night, Full Moon, Strong Winds

Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon Stats:
---Impish Shiftry (M/Chlorophyll) 84.9%
---Rash Dragonite (F/Inner Focus) 81.87%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Balls, 1 Camera, and 1 Type Repellent

Total Captured Pokemon: Sassy Gastly (?/Levitate), Rash Umbreon (M/Synchronize)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Gastly (?/Levitate) (asleep)

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize), Bashful Cleffa (?/Magic Guard)
Old 12-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

The pond sat next to a small cluster of trees, notable as a potential home for Pokemon. I was about to release Mizuna to shake them and see what would come out when an incredible burst of wind struck. I hadn't felt such a gale since I was caught in one of Mokuhon's Whirlwinds during a training session. Instinctively my feet planted firmly in the ground, and my eyes squeezed shut to keep the wind out of them. It is for that reason that I was taken by surprise when, in the middle of this ferocious wind, the sensation of something very cold going through my hands and stomach took me by surprise. I turned my head to the side and cracked an eye open to see a sleeping Gastly had apparently been blown into my hands by the wind, and in its sleeping state phased right through me to be carried farther and farther away.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

The wind kept blowing a bit more, but it soon stopped and Ranger Eli looked around to make sure everyone was okay. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so the group moved forward towards the Pond to look for more Pokemon.

However, what they found next wasn't at all what Eli would have expected. When they neared the pond, they spotted a Jirachi hovering over it, as if looking for something in the water.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Stats:

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Balls, 1 Camera, and 1 Type Repellent

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Jirachi (GL/Serene Grace)

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize), Bashful Cleffa (?/Magic Guard), Lax Gastly (?/Levitate)
Old 12-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

As the winds began to die down I heard something in the corner of my ear, so to speak. It was a bell of some sort, a church bell. The tone rang repeatedly, most likely knocked around by the sudden and surprising gale. When it came to the point where I could move on I almost immediately started walking towards the source of the bell, which continued to ring, now a pendulum affected only by gravity. I stopped, however, when I saw something remarkable. There, hovering out over the lake, was Jirachi, the Wish Maker. A fabled Pokemon who's mastery over the very fabric of reality itself allowed it to grant the wishes of humans. I knew, the moment I saw it that I had not a chance in the world of capturing it. But, I could at least get some repayment from my encounter with it. I pulled out the digital camera that I had purchased some days ago, brought it to my eye, and snapped a picture, capturing Jirachi with the moon behind it and its reflection in the water perfectly.

Forget turning it in to Eli, I could sell this as an art piece and make at least ten grand. Regardless of my plans for a front career as an art photographer, I had more important things to worry about now. Leaving Jirachi behind, I beckoned to Eli and started towards the fading bell tones.

Some five minutes of clear sky and clearer path later we came upon a church, as I had guessed. The back of it, to be precise. As I had also guessed, that area of the church held a small graveyard, perfect for my ambitions. Where there are graves, there are ghosts. I placed one foot on the spikeless part of the wrought iron fence and hopped over it, landing softly amongst the graves.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

At that moment, Ranger Eli snapped his fingers next to Khajmer's ear. Khajmer suddenly responded and looked around only to find that he was walking aimlessly away from the Pond.

Ranger Eli sighed in relief and said, "Oh, you are awake. It seems like someone didn't want you to be near the Pond"

The Pond was only a few yards away, clearly visible. Right at the edge of the water there was a Ralts aiming its arms at Khajmer and trying to focus its psychic abilities.

Ranger Eli looked back and Ralts and thought to himself, "This is the second time he's caught in a Hypnosis. I wonder if he's prone to it."

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Ralts (?/Synchronize)

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize), Bashful Cleffa (?/Magic Guard), Lax Gastly (?/Levitate), Docile Jirachi (GL/Serene Grace)
Old 12-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

I shook my head at the sound of Eli's snapping and threw my head around, searching angrily for the source of my mental assault. Finally I homed in, and my fury stifled. A Ralts. Almost instantly I was catapulted back into memories. I had once owned a Gallade, a powerful warrior who had cut through many of my opponents as cleanly as butter. He was gone, though, lost in the same fire that destroyed the rest of my Pokemon. I could never fill that hole, but I could at least take my focus off of it.

Aside from being nostalgia inducing, this Ralts was also clearly powerful. Much moreso than Gastly, whose illusion I had easily seen through. It would require the same kind of care. I pulled Mokuhon's Pokeball from my belt and threw it, releasing the black-skinned tree spirit.

"Mokuhon, Fake Out!" The attack was not only good for some cheap damage and played to Moku's strengths, but would also allow me to see how it reacted.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Mokuhon heard Khajmer's command, but, he wasn't sure what to Fake to make Ralts drop down its guard. Ralts looked into Mokuhon's eyes and, within his doubts, Ralts knew Mokuhon was planning something. Without showing much concern, Ralts spun around once as colorful leaves began to appear around it. As Ralts stopped and pointed at the Shiftry, the leaves shot themselves forward, but, right when they were about to hit Mokuhon, the leaves stopped and began surround him as Ralts began to move its arms in a circling motion. The leaves moved like a whirlwind and one by one the leaves dropped towards Mokuhon to strike. Mokuhon got his by a couple of leaves as he awaited Khajmer's command.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Impish Shiftry (M/Chlorophyll) 79.44% (surrounded by Magical Leaves)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Ralts (?/Synchronize) (Magical Leaf)

Other Wild Pokemon: Relaxed Natu (?/Synchronize), Bashful Cleffa (?/Magic Guard), Lax Gastly (?/Levitate), Docile Jirachi (GL/Serene Grace)
Old 12-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

I sighed. Already I knew this was a bad idea, just from the first attack. Blaid had been as intelligent as this Ralts, yes, but he had been nowhere near as aggressive. It was wishful thinking, but trying to replace Blaid with this one would be a foolish mistake. I pulled the Pokeball and recalled Mokuhon.

"Eli, I think I'm done here. I have training to do for the Gym Tournament, and this has put me in a bit of a depressed mood."

OOC: Goes without saying I'm claiming my Male Umbreon and Male Gastly.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 12-22-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Maybe I'll add more details later. : P

*This Expedition Officially Ended*