Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky
Default Re: Individual RP: Stinky

I smiled as Wobbuffet was contained in the Hyper Ball, and watched as it shook before finally stopping with a "ting!". My ranger strode forward to pick up the ball, and after she grabbed it, she walked over and handed the small sphere to me.

“Well, I have to say, that was the strangest battle I have EVER seen. Seriously, you take the cake for “Weird Battle Tactics,” she said with a smile on her face. “But hey, it worked in the end, right? And you had fun, so that’s all that really matters.”

I nodded in agreement. "Haha, yeah!" I laughed. "Anyway, I think I'm done- I got pretty much every Pokemon that I wanted!" I said, and I could see in her face that she was disappointed. "Thanks for taking me through, you were great!" I said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

OOC: So yeah, I'm done. Thanks for taking me through ^_^;;
Old 11-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: You're welcome 8D. Also, you're claiming both Wobby and Absol, correct?

=====

IC: I gave a little smile and nodded as I recalled Dagger. The Floatzel vanished into a bright beam of red light, which was sucked back into his PokeBall. Afterward, I put the sphere back in my pack and nodded at Bob.

"Well, I'm glad you found some Pokemon you wanted. Hopefully you'll find even more Pokemon for your team next time you visit."

I led the way back to the cart, watching the various Pokemon as we went. Most of them were content to simply let us go, knowing we were leaving. A few were curious about us and followed for a few paces, but they eventually lost interest and went back to doing whatever it was they'd been doing.

We reached the cart and got in, and the drive back to the docks was a pleasant one. When we arrived, I killed the engine and gave Bob another smile.

"Well, here we are, the docks. The ferry heading back to the mainland should be here in about ten minutes. I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you come again soon."

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Bob Miller
Money: 2,000

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining: 9
Type Repellent (Dark)

Pokemon Stats:
- Jolly Female Gengar (Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind) <Levitate Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
65.92%

- Gentle Female Togekiss (Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick) <Serene Grace Ability>
70.50%

- Jolly Genderless Bronzong (Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic) <Levitate Ability>
100%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3 ; Hyper Ball x3 ; Park Ball x10

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Absol {Encounter 1}
Honchkrow {Encounter 2}
Clefairy {Encounter 3}
Shedinja {Encounter 4}
Unown {Encounter 5}
Wobbuffet {Encounter 6}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Absol
Quirky Male Wobbuffet

ADVENTURE COMPLETE

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Yup, that's right! btw, just wondering, are you allowed to tell me the other Pokemon on my list? lol