Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Elliot Offline

Smile Turn That Frown Upside Down!

So I was browsing through these parts of the forums and it occured to me that everything seemed to have a negative vibe. So I've decided to create a topic on animals. Yes. Pets. I don't want to see anything depressing about pets that have died, I want to see people post up happy stuff! >>

Okay, I'll start. I have two pet cats (Oliver+Raven), two hamsters (Biju+Hamturo). The one I love most is Oliver because I've had him the longest. He's been with me since I was 8 years of age. So I've had him for ten years now. Raven is recently new. We've had her for 4-5 years now... and the hamsters - well, we got them this year. Eheh.

I've always wanted a pet taranchula or turtle because I find them to be very cute. A lot of people don't understand my fascination about spiders but I s'pose everyone is different. I hope that after I move out, I can obtain one (my moms terrified of spiders). I plan on getting a female taranchula to which I can name her Portia. Heheh.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Turn That Frown Upside Down!

While I appreciate your efforts, in general debates do get quite heated at times. That is part of the natural progression of a debate topic that stems to be "close" to the hearts of people. In other words, yes this is the debated section, and therefore is likely the most negative section in the forums.

However, we do preach that whatever happens in OD stays on OD. XD

Unfortunately, since the debate topics are as such, I do have little choice but to close this thread.
Closed Thread