Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 01:21 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SU] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 - The Planet's Paralysis RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimashi View Post
Can we start soon?
Quote:
Most likely the 1st or 2nd of November. Which means it will be a cold and dark December if the Renegades don’t complete their mission on time. :P
That's what Neo Pikachu said.
"Ah, Rassilon," Romana said somewhat loudly. "He was one of the forerunners of Time Lord society. He helped develop time travel, and invented a few other staples of technology. In return, we named far too many things after him, and use his name for profanity. Remind me to teach you some Galllifreyan curse words some time, by the way. It's the least I can do to continue the grand old heritage."

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:44 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

Arrrrgh, you people keep stealing my Pokemon. D:< I swear the Cacturne in Ojiru's backstory is totally different from Grsspkmnmaster's Cacturne, and I'll switch my Renegades character to some other electric-type so nobody gets her mixed up with Neo's character. Hahaha, bad luck on my part.

...Umm. Anyway, here, have a sign-up!

Name: Ojiru

Species: Quilava

Side: Agents

Description: Ojiru’s not too different from other Quilava; on close inspection, though, one might note that the red spots on his back are a bit dull and the flames that shoot out of them are lackluster. He’s also smaller than most of his species.

Personality: Ojiru is not evil.

Yes, Ojiru is selfish; the Quilava is constantly looking out for number one, and isn’t overly concerned with the moral ambiguity of his actions in order to stay alive. Yes, Ojiru is a coward; he would easily abandon his fellow agents if the situation showed even the slightest sign of turning unfavorable. Yes, Ojiru is weak; while he can taunt his enemies no problem if he obviously has the upper hand, he’s not actually that much of a fighter and often hides behind others for protection.

But he is not calculatedly evil.

If anything, Ojiru is a terribly scared and lonely child, desperately looking for validation and protection from the most powerful being on the planet. It’s not like he enjoys fighting or hurting people; he tries to weasel his way out of it. He just doesn’t want to fight the most powerful being in the world, he doesn’t want to disappear when the new future arrives, and he certainly doesn’t want to be killed when he’s – in his mind, inevitably – caught for helping the Renegades. Furthermore, it certainly seems that Dialga has all the power, so why not fight on the winning side? It’s not like the Renegades could possibly win, right?

Agents and Renegades both be damned; Ojiru just wants to help himself in a world where nobody helps him.

History: As far as Ojiru understands it, his life was fairly average up to a certain point. He was born to a pair of Typhlosion parents somewhere in the Deserted Valley, and he lived a generally complacent, if isolated, life amidst the craggy terrain.

What? Complacent? Yes, they lived in a time of planet’s paralysis, but Ojiru didn’t completely mind the cold or the dark landscape. In fact, he found it pretty, in a strange, abstract way, and he didn’t fully understand why people were so upset about it. It might not be beautiful, but it was still acceptable, wasn’t it? His parents seemed to share his contented viewpoint, and they lived without much of a care other than survival.

What a shame, then, that his family and he just had to go out for a walk that morning.

He was still a Cyndaquil at that point, and he was certainly no match for the vicious, crazed group of Manectric that had cornered him against the rock and ripped his parents apart in a surprise assault. Ojiru was screaming as the alpha female descended on him, fur crackling and drool dripping from her jaws. Then he passed out cold.

Surprisingly, he woke up, to the sight of a huge Cacturne casually standing over the bleeding corpses of five Manectric. He turned to run, but he tripped over his own feet. What was going on? His legs weren’t supposed to bend or work like that!

To say Ojiru freaked out was an understatement. As a matter of fact, he broke down completely into a sobbing, incoherent mess, because his parents were both bleeding corpses and he’d almost been killed too and why in Arceus’s name was that Cacturne still standing there couldn’t he just get it overwith and kill me already?!

In fact, the Cacturne waited very patiently until Ojiru was done with his mental breakdown and reduced to a quivering, hiccupping pile of fur and flesh. Only then did he talk. “Sloppy work, evolving right in the middle of an attack,” he noted idly. “You passed out cold while you were changing.”

…Oh.

At this point the Cacturne figured that maybe Ojiru the newly-evolved Quilava needed an explanation on who he was and what he was doing here, so he launched into an explanation of the Agents of Primal Dialga – of which he was one – and the Renegades. He seemed completely oblivious to the fact that maybe, just maybe, Ojiru wasn’t really in the mood for this kind of conversation, considering two Typhlosions were still freshly bleeding all over the ground. But Ojiru was done; he latched onto the conversation, almost as though in denial. He felt hollow. He needed to fill the void with something now; he would wallow in his angst and self-pity later.

“Basically,” the Cacturne started, “they’re messing with time and trying to prevent the world from being the way it is. The way I see it, they’re messing with things that aren’t their business, and they sure don’t have the right to decide to change the world and make all the people of the future disappear.”

It went on. Ojiru was never a person of sound, stubborn opinion, and he absorbed everything the Cacturne was telling him like a sponge; his shaken mental state did not help matters. For the next few days he followed the Cacturne around like an obedient puppy, listening to his stories of the Renegade’s and Agent’s clashes. When the Cacturne finally asked if he wanted to help the Agents, he went along with it. Where else could he go?

“He went along with it” quickly became his life story over the next few weeks. Obeying a near-omnipotent, completely insane creature? Yeah, sure. Combat training? Well, okay. Looking for signs of the Renegades? Alright, he could do that. Torturing a captured Renegade? Well…he was plenty disturbed, but he stepped aside and watched as the information was wrung out of them.

He had to live. He had to thrive. And where better to do so then at the feet of the most powerful Pokemon to ever exist?

Other: Ojiru has a very potent fear of electricity, and by extension, some serious issues with thunderstorms, although he’s never seen one due to the planet’s paralysis stopping weather. It’s not to hard to guess where that comes from.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:20 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkria View Post
Will this be set in Sky or Time/Darkness? Or something else?
They're really not all that different from each other. I'm thinking more in terms of Sky, but honestly, if you've played any of them, you would definitely be fine.

Anyway...

THE RENEGADES

Alec the Larvitar – Played by Shen
Robert the Riolu – Played by Mewcario
Tokisuku the Absol – Played by Darkria
Xin the Espeon – Played by Seliana Ottawa
Syrak the Raichu – Played by Neo Pikachu
Kurigari the Absol – Played by Kimashi
Stevie the Houndour – Played by bamanne

Incomplete Renegades

Leto the Croagunk – Played by Redmario <INCOMPLETE>

PRIMAL DIALGA’S AGENTS

Cactar the Cacturn – Played by Grsspkmnmaster
Blaze the Charizard – Played by Grsspkmnmaster
Chris the Arcanine – Played by Arcanine3831
Denovar the Rotom – Played by scalec
Ojiru the Quilava – Played by Larvinator

Old 10-30-2009, 07:31 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Are there any spots left for the Renegades? This RP looks awesome and I want to join, yet, I'm still not sure. Still, please reserve me... if possible. Thank you.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 10-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larvinator View Post
Arrrrgh, you people keep stealing my Pokemon. D:< I swear the Cacturne in Ojiru's backstory is totally different from Grsspkmnmaster's Cacturne
Lol, the description matches too. I don't care if you say it is Cactar, that's cool by me. All the Agents should really have some kind of informal knowledge of who they are anyways so that they know who not to try and rip apart in the past.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
Are there any spots left for the Renegades? This RP looks awesome and I want to join, yet, I'm still not sure. Still, please reserve me... if possible. Thank you.
Yeah, feel free to make a Renegade character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsspkmnmaster View Post
Lol, the description matches too. I don't care if you say it is Cactar, that's cool by me. All the Agents should really have some kind of informal knowledge of who they are anyways so that they know who not to try and rip apart in the past.
I would definitely say the Agents know each other, the same way the Renegades know each other as well. Meanwhile, it would also make sense for the Agents to know some of the Renegades, even though the Renegades probably won't know all of the Pokemon that work for Primal Dialga.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan

Name: Umbree
Species: Umbreon
Side: Primal Dialga Agent
Description: Umbreon possessed by evil, looks like this: Also is slightly smaller than normal Umbreon, from only living a short time. Umbree also has a very high voice.
Other: Umbree is only posessed, he unknowingly is evil because he is young and in posession of Dusknoir. If Umbree stays in the past for fifteen days, then Umbree will revert to a normal pokemon.

Personality

Umbree is a very happy, lively pokemon. He is just as happy and lively as Wigglytuff, from Wigglytuff guild. He's only six, so doesn't know much of what to do. Umbree listens to Dusknoir and Dusknoir only. In a tricky situation, he never knows what to do. But as a shadow pokemon, he is very strong in battle situation, despite his size. Umbree can really only use Payback, Dark pulse, Pursuit, and Moonlight. He only comes out at night and acts as a tool. If an enemy picks a fight and runs off, then Umbree will always continue to follow. The longer Umbree has to chase after an opponent, the stronger his pursuit attack will be. He's often the leader of fighting groups and no one likes him for it. In conclusion, if someone gets to Umbree, then Umbree will get to them.

History

Umbree was born without a name on October 30th, the day before Halloween. He was only an Evee, rose by two parents, an Espeon and Umbreon who were different from the rest of their kind. His name couldn't be deciced. Umbree had a sister who was favored by his mother.

When Umbree was little, he would always watch TV. The family was able to have a TV because one of their relatives had discovered a TV thrown out by humans, and learned how to create them. This relative gave her prototype TV to them. Umbree would watch a show about team HydroLeaf, which was a famous team then. Umbree would often talk about joining them some day, which was no surprise to his parents.

Umbree still didn't have a name, but he eventually gained the nick name Evan, and his sister obtained the nick name Eve. Evan and Eve loved each other. They were very close twins, and were alot alike.

It was too bad that Evan was kidnapped at age three. He was taken by an agent of Primal Dialga, to allow Dusknoir to have. He was trained in the darkness, and became posessed by Dusknoir's powers. He began to obtain evil features, yet his personality of happiness couldn't be changed. Dusknoir used that to his advantage, treating Evan like a tool.

Evan loved how gloomy it was, and soon evolved in to an Umbreon. Dusknoir gasped in amazement at Umbreon evolving. He blurted out the evolution name, "Umbree-" But was cut off by Evan's happiness screaming "Umbree! Umbree Uuumbree!" Thinking of it as a name. Thus, Evan obtained the name Umbree.

Umbree's strength was enjoyed, but didn't understand much of what people ment at his age. Primal Dialga had discovered the renegades, and he knew Umbree had the strength to capture lots of renegades. So Umbree was sent through very rough training and at age six was sent out to the past gaining guidance. He knew that his priority now was to convince the lake trio to never give out the time gears, and he was also sent to protect the time gear from Treeshroud Forest. This became Umbree's duty, and did it without hesitation.

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|

Last edited by Dylan; 10-31-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Neo, I have 1/3 of my characters done, so if you'd like to add them to the Pending/Accepted list tosave you time, I have one finished that you can look over.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Got it, what you have done is accepted.

THE RENEGADES

Alec the Larvitar – Played by Shen
Robert the Riolu – Played by Mewcario
Tokisuku the Absol – Played by Darkria
Xin the Espeon – Played by Seliana Ottawa
Syrak the Raichu – Played by Neo Pikachu
Kurigari the Absol – Played by Kimashi
Stevie the Houndour – Played by bamanne

Incomplete Renegades

Leto the Croagunk – Played by Redmario <INCOMPLETE>
Ashe, 'Lady Asharas' the Charizard – Played by ID Saraibre Ryu <INCOMPLETE>

PRIMAL DIALGA’S AGENTS

Cactar the Cacturn – Played by Grsspkmnmaster
Blaze the Charizard – Played by Grsspkmnmaster
Chris the Arcanine – Played by Arcanine3831
Denovar the Rotom – Played by scalec
Ojiru the Quilava – Played by Larvinator
Umbree the Umbreon – Played by Shy
Kin the Ninetales – Played by ID Saraibre Ryu

Incomplete Agents

Acaneer the Octillery – Played by ID Saraibre Ryu <INCOMPLETE>

Old 10-31-2009, 02:02 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

Okay, but on the subject of taking time gears, the NPCs, 'un....
Like, maybe someone would go like 'while Azelf was sleeping, <insert name here> silently grabbed the time gear, etc, etc, etc' or, would we have to have a battle? Would we encouter the shinx and his partner whilefighting azelf, like in the game? Maybe I'm rushing this too much andI should just wait until we get to that part?
It's messing up my brain again....
"Ah, Rassilon," Romana said somewhat loudly. "He was one of the forerunners of Time Lord society. He helped develop time travel, and invented a few other staples of technology. In return, we named far too many things after him, and use his name for profanity. Remind me to teach you some Galllifreyan curse words some time, by the way. It's the least I can do to continue the grand old heritage."

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkria View Post
Okay, but on the subject of taking time gears, the NPCs, 'un....
Like, maybe someone would go like 'while Azelf was sleeping, <insert name here> silently grabbed the time gear, etc, etc, etc' or, would we have to have a battle? Would we encouter the shinx and his partner whilefighting azelf, like in the game? Maybe I'm rushing this too much andI should just wait until we get to that part?
It's messing up my brain again....
The setup will be like the game, but how things play out won't be.

We'll see more when we get there.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:32 AM
Darkria Offline
Elite Trainer

okay. >gets all hyper<
May the power of Mothra help me and the other renegades SAVE THE FUTURE AND WIN THIS RP! ...... MAY PRIMAL DIALGA DIE! LET THE SANDS OF TIME FLOW FREELY! Sorry, just had to put that bit it, but seriously! I naturally hate Dialga but come on! Now there's 3 of them? >bonks head on wall multiple times< shiny Dialga, Primal Dialga, and Dialga Dialga.

Last edited by Darkria; 10-31-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:16 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Here's my SU. :)

Name:
Dhina

Species:
What else would it be? Vulpix. :3

Side:
Renegades

Description:
(If you can see my avatar clearly…) Dhina isn’t an ordinary Vulpix by means of color; her main body is white.
The six tails that are curled at the tips, as well as the fur -- which is at the top of her head -- that curls into three rolls at the top and falls over her forehead at the bottom, are colored in white with a tint of an alice blue shade.
Her ‘socks’ are baby blue, and has a periwinkle-colored belly.
Finally, Dhina’s eyes are in a light silver tone -- which sparkles every time she’s excited.

Personality:
Sweet, cheerful, and loyal; Dhina is not the type of Pokemon who let’s anger get the best of herself.

Often times, Dhina would only get upset, but not angry; unless, someone had done a very bad thing to her, or to her friends. Once she does get mad, Dhina would be quite grudging; she may forgive and forget, or never forgive at all. Still, Dhina believes that there’s always a good side on anyone, that’s why she’s not easily enraged.

Dhina, as said above, is very loyal. She would rather die than see her friends suffer. She’ll also do everything to make a sad friend become happy again. Most of all, those who are close to Dhina are her valued treasures.

History:
Dhina was born in a snowy place called ‘Frozen Island’. Her mother was a Ninetales, and her father’s a Stantler. No, a Fox and a Reindeer doesn’t look good together, but those two loved each other very much. But sadly, both died because of old age when Dhina was only three years old.

Not wanting to leave the place where she was born, and where her parents’ are buried, Dhina decided to reside in Frozen Island. She stayed there for fourteen years -- a reason why her coloration changed.

During those years that she had dwelled in Frozen Island, Dhina met a lot of Pokemon -- most were nice, but there are also who’re mean. She turned out to be friends with the nice Pokemon, but never grew to be enemies with the mean ones. But, her best friend was a female Piplup named Bubbles. They met and became the best of friends ever since Dhina was eight years old. Yes, it was fast, but there was something about Bubbles that makes Dhina feel so happy and cheerful; they really like each other’s company. Perhaps the Fox and the Penguin developed a sister-like bond.

On the fifteenth year that Dhina stayed in Frozen Island, something terrible happened: everything was starting to stop… time was on a standstill. Dhina knew what it meant -- the planet’s paralysis. So, Dhina decided to join the Renegades -- a group of Pokemon who’re trying to stop the planet’s paralysis by going back to the past and steal the five Time Gears.

Other:
Despite the fact that she’s a Fire-type, Dhina really loves to swim -- which enabled her to take more Water-type attacks than a normal Fire-type could. But, that doesn’t mean that she’s not weak against Water-types anymore.

(Oh yeah, about the 'Ninetales and Stantler died of old age' thingy... I know Ninetales are said to be able to live for a thousand years, but... well... I couldn't think of any other reason for their death. ^^'
Well, one thing because of that is the fact that my imagination and my creativity are sleeping again. '>.>)

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3

Last edited by SkittishHeart; 11-02-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Name: Emit™

Species: Porygon 2

Side: Renegades

Description: Emit is one of those Pokemon that just stands out. First his color isn't the same as other Porygon 2. Instead of him being a red and blue, he is a black and yellow color. The parts that are blue are yellow, and the parts that are red are black. He is slightly bigger than normal, being half a foot taller than most of his kind. He also has a lightning bolt shaped scar on his chest.

Personality: The emotional intelligence of your character, AKA, how they behave and react to things around them.

History: Chances are good your character’s history is pretty dismal from living in a macabre world of darkness their entire lives, but explain it here.

Other: Anything else you’d like to mention.

Old 10-31-2009, 07:18 PM
Alana Marie Offline

How did I not click on this sooner... I've been looking for a reason to get back into RPing. ^^; Looks fun, Neo. Still room for any Renegades?