Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default WITCHING HOUR [Halloween Event/Mission] {RP}

Ranger Sara
The Dock

I stared at the assembled group of Rangers and Trainers. In all, there were fifteen of us sitting in the Ranger Outpost set up by the coast of the island. I'd hoped for more Trainers, but we couldn't wait any longer for more to show up. We had to act, and we had to do it tonight. There simply wasn't any other option.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention, folding my arms and leaning against the counter as several pairs of eyes rested on me and the mumbled conversations trickled to a halt. I sighed softly, stared out a window for a moment, and then spoke.

"You all know why we're here tonight," I said, my voice pitched low and quiet. I didn't want any of the Ghouls that might be lingering around to hear me. "We need to drive away the Hags and Warlocks trying to take over the island, and we need to cure the poor people and Pokemon they've changed. It won't be easy, not at all, and it won't be safe, either. But we have to act, and anyways, you all knew what you were getting yourselves into before you agreed to help out.

"Now, we're going to be starting in the Woods, and then we'll work our way west. From there I'm not quite sure; I don't even know if we'll be able to stay in one group all night. We might get split up, so in case that happens, we're all to meet back here. I'll call you Rangers to let you know when to meet up. Make sure you all have your radios on so I can get in contact with you.

"Now, everyone has ten minutes to get ready. Rangers, find your Trainers, and everyone get your various items together. We'll be teleported to the Woods by Shemo."

One of the only Pokemon not transformed by the Hags and Warlocks was an old Natu kept in the Outpost here. He was technically wild, since he didn't belong to anyone, but he had taken on the odd habit of teleporting Rangers and other people to whatever area they needed to go to. Right now the little avian was resting beside me on the counter. I glanced at him as the others went about getting prepared, and the bird stared back before closing his eyes. I hoped he wouldn't be strained by teleporting so many people at once, but it was too dangerous to walk or even take carts to the Woods.

After a moment I sighed again and pushed from the counter, heading over to the young man I'd be chaperoning through the Park. His name was Brisbane Kreutzhart, which sounded decidedly German to me. Or maybe French. I don't know, sometimes those languages all sounded the same.

"Mr. Kreutzhart," I said with a nod. "I'm Trainer Sara and I'll be your Ranger tonight. Yes, I know," I added with a faint laugh, "I have a weird name. What can I say, my parents wanted me to be a Pokemon 'master'." I did air quotes around "master" and offered a smile, one I hoped wasn't too strained with nervous energy. "I hope you're ready for this. It's going to be quite the night, eh?"

=====

TRAINER STATS:

Medz
-Name: Medz
-HP: 100
-BP: 100
-Items: Ancient Charm x1 ; Silver Bracelet x1 ; Holy Cross x1 ; Containment Balls x4 ; Sea Salt Crystal x1
-Ghouls Captured: None

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Venusaur
Nickname: -
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Docile
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day

Pokemon: Mightyena
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: -

Pokemon: Persian
Ability: Technician
Nature: Shy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift

Pokemon: Miltank
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Shy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Seismic Toss, Surf

/////

Iridium
-Name: Iridium
-Items: Ancient Charm, Silver Bracelet, Sea Salt Crystals, Holy Cross, Containment Balls x5, Pumpkin

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon: Alakazam
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap
BM/SM/MT: Barrier, Encore

Other Info: N/A

/////

Dog of Hellsing
-Name: Saundra Blake
-Items: Silver Bracelet, Holy Cross, Ancient Charm, x4 Containment Balls, x2 Pumpkins

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Ripper
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Teon
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Rain Dance ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Charge Beam ; TM Protect ; TM Roar ; TM Rest ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Shock Wave ; BM Yawn ; MT Magnet Rise ; BM Wish ; BM Fake Tears

/////

Sequentio
-Name: Sequentio Quinn
-Items: Ancient Charm x 1, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Holy Cross x 1, Containment Balls x 4 & Pumpkin x 1

Pokemon:

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Dream Eater & Grass Knot.

Pi the Raichu
Gender; Female
Ability; Static (30% Chance of Paralyzation).
Nature; Jolly.
TM/HM; Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Dragon), Surf (SM), Wish (BM).

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

/////

Dragoness
-Name: Dragana Amonea
-Items: Ancient Charm ; Sea Salt Crystal ; Holy Cross ; Silver Bracelet ; Containment Ball x5 ; Pumpkin

Pokemon:

Nickname: Snookerdoodle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Machamp
Nickname: Macho Man
Ability: Guts
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Punch and Ice Punch

Nickname: Kaci
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch

/////

DarkGardevoir
-Name: Brisbane Kreutzhart
-Items: 3 Pumpkins ; 5 Containment Balls ; 1 Holy Cross ; 1 Silver Bracelet ; 1 SeaSalt Crystal ; 1 Ancient Charm ; 1 Lady's Blessing ; 1 Full Restore ; 4 Max Potion

Pokemon:

Vibrada, the female Calm Flygon
Ability: Levitation
Extra moves: [Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [SunnyDay TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron TailTM] [RockSmashHM] [DefogHM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [QuickAttack BM] [ThunderPunch MT] [HiddenPowerIce TM]

Mrs. Lonely, the female Serious Jynx
Ability: Forewarn
Extra Moves: [IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [CalmMind YM] [ShadowBall TM] [EnergyBall TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [FakeOut BM] [SweetScent TM] [Taunt TM] [GrassKnot TM] [Teleport TM] [SecretPower TM]

Zabini, the male Bashful Magmortar
Ability: Flame Body
Extra Moves: [Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [WillOWisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [FocusBlast TM] [Attract TM] [SecretPower Tm] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

/////

Bumblebee16
-Name: Axel Grey
-Items: Containment Balls (x5) ; Pumpkin (1x) ; Holy Cross (1x)

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Crobat
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hypnosis, Heat Wave

Pokemon: Garchomp
Nickname: Chompers
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: - Stone Edge

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Shye
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break

/////

Sec
-Name: Sec
-Items: Containement Balls x 5, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Silver Bracelet x 1, Pumpkin x 1

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Flygon
Nickname: Flygon
Ability: Levitate
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roost, Stone Edge

Nickname: Togekiss
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Water Pulse

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-04-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:07 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: WITCHING HOUR [Halloween Event/Mission] {RP}

Ranger Sokka
The Dock

Tonight was the night, and Sokka wasn't exactly looking forward to it. Though he had put on a bravado based in skepticism, claiming that the "Hags and Warlocks" were just Scooby-Doo con artists pretending to be magical monsters to scare everyone away and be left to their criminal business, on the inside he was just as terrified as Shaggy would be. However, as a Ranger it was his duty to do his part, and as such he was going to go into the Park and get to the bottom of this mystery.

After their fearless leader Sara gave her rather lackluster speech (Sokka, at least, didn't feel very riled up) he started looking around for his Trainer. According to the profile he had received he was looking for a man in his mid-twenties with a relentlessly messy hair and a flamboyant pink jacket. It's not hard to imagine that Sokka found him fairly easily towards the back of the crowd.

"Yo," he called out to his semi-ridiculous charge. "You must be Mr. Quinn. I'm Ranger Sokka and you'll be tagging along with me on this crazy train." Sokka put on his best "can't scare me" grin and beckoned to Seq (as he would hereby by referred to).

------------------

Sequentio
-Items: Ancient Charm x 1, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Holy Cross x 1, Containment Balls x 4 & Pumpkin x 1

Pokemon:

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Pi the Raichu
Gender; Female
Nature; Jolly.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).
Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Ranger Marth

Ranger Sara finished her message without letting off a single hint of being afraid of the ordeals that were ahead. Indeed, as our leader, she could not show any weakness, otherwise the group morale would decay and the mission would be at risk.

It was my turn to speak. I wore my military jacket and pants, with black camouflage. The jacket had over 20 pockets in which I had stored useful items for the night. My belt carried six Pokéballs, and I had hidden weapons under every accessory I had: gloves, bandana and even my necklace. They would remain hidden until necessary.

“Greetings and salutations. I am Marth, and I shall be giving you the brief for the mission” I said, rolling over a map that hung from the ceiling. The map described the Island, with a few landmarks that had been circled for the mission.

“What do we know ‘bout them Hags and Warlocks? First, we know they appeared from the darkest area of the woods, the so called Witchy Forest.” I announced, pointing in the map an area that laid the farthest inside the woods, to the west.

“We had seen that the trees in this area seemed to have faces, and we thought they were just a prank by a previous inhabitant of the Island. Now we believe that each tree represented a hag or a warlock, and that from time to time, they revive from they cursed shape and try to overpower whoever is in the Island.” I said slowly, letting the words dig deep into their minds before continuing.

“Our mission will begin with a reconnaissance of the enemy’s base, numbers and intentions. We will be teleported by Shemo, as Sara said…” I continued, poking Shemo with my stick, who was dozing, and woke up startled “…and will try to reach the center of the Witchy Forest. Our priority is to contain as much Ghouls as possible, so if you encounter one, don’t hesitate to engage them in combat. However, try not to make too much noise when doing so, otherwise, the enemy will know about our location and will surely send back-up. If you can, use your most stealthy Pokémon first.” I said, releasing my Crobat as to give an example.

“As long as we work together, we shall succeed in our mission. Now, continue your preparations. Any questions, ask your ranger. By the way, who is Dragana Amonea?” I asked, looking at the crowd before me. A young girl, roughly in her twenties, raised her hand. I approached and greeted her. She seemed to be quite capable for the task at hand.

“Hello, Dragana. You and I will kick some old butts together tonight.” I greeted her.

OOC: Feel free to edit anything you need to adjust to the RP you had in mind, T-tar dear.

------------------------

Dragoness
-Name: Dragana Amonea
-Items: Ancient Charm ; Sea Salt Crystal ; Holy Cross ; Silver Bracelet ; Containment Ball x5 ; Pumpkin

Pokemon:

Nickname: Snookerdoodle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Machamp
Nickname: Macho Man
Ability: Guts
Nature: Bold
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Punch and Ice Punch

Nickname: Kaci
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Focus Punch
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 10-26-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Dragoness Offline

Smile Re: WITCHING HOUR [Halloween Event/Mission] {RP}

Dragana Amonea.
Runnin' around some spooky forest, near Halloween

OOC: Are you copying my font?! The horror! xD

IC:

Dragana watched with interest as the Head Ranger spoke, her voice filled with purpose. We are here for a mission, Dragana thought, glancing around at the other trainers. She wondered if they were as nervous as her and if...if they were excited like she was. But she shouldn't be excited! She should be scared to death, she should want to run home and curl up under the blankets, surrounded by her Pokemon and friends. But no, instead she was here, on a small island, about to face horrors that most people assumed didn't even exist. At yet it was nice out, though the sun seemed to be hiding between massive black clouds. She was near the open doorway of the station, a cool wind whipping around her face, carrying the scent of the sea that was so close. They were near the dock, the water roughly slamming into the shoreline.

Well, at least she was dressed well, Dragana smiled a little at this thought. She was indeed dressed for the occasion, in a warm black sweater, tough gloves, dark bluejeans and a heavy wintercoat. Her violet hair was cut short, framing her pale face and startling blue eyes.

Her sister, Ranger Amonea, was not here. She had apparently already left in search of the monsters, or perhaps she was preparing more of these special items hat were to be used against the foul ghouls. Either way, Dragana suspected she wouldn't see big sis while tramping through the forest. She had already seen her as they crossed through the front gate, but that was over an hour ago.

"Huh," she said, realizing suddenly that some dude in a camo outift had been speaking to her. Raising her hand tentatively and blushing in the dimming light, she nodded at him. In response, he walked over, his army boots clinking as they hit the shiny tiles.

"Hello, Dragana. You and I will kick some old butts together tonight,” he greeted her. His voice was deep, reassuring even. Dragana gave him a tight smile, looking up into his rough, weathered face. He had a blunt nose that pointed downwards, shortly cropped blonde hair and a small goatee. What was most interesting about him was the several scars that crossed his handsome face, plainly a man who had seen a lot of action. A bit macho for Dragana's taste, but he seemed alright.

"Of course we will, Ranger..." Dragana searched her mind for what his name was. She knew it had been spoken. "Ah, Marth. I am about ready to kick some monster butts. I can't believe what's going on, ya know. I thought this was a prank, at first. An awesome prank! But its real, isn't it? My sister, Ranger Amonea, called me out to help." As Dragana's mind went into overdrive, her mouth popped out a question she hadn't been expecting.

"Why were you pokin' that Abra? I'm surprised it didn't jump up and bite ya!"
---

OOC: Yes, I probably should have made another character fo the mission, but...eh. Two different things entirely. I can use my alternate ranger tho! :D Once I pick someone to take thru...

And yes, I did look at your SU picture, so I could get a grasp on what you looked like. BTW, Dragana is seeing things through her eyes, so how you appear to her is, well, how you appear to her, even if you think of yourself as looking different. :)

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-27-2009 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Typos will be the death of me.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:23 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: sorry it took me a little to post. Here I go ^^. Also, Jess, shouldn't you switch your SU from the list? It still lists you as tyranitar_trainer. Just a random note, in case someone doesn't know who you were before the name change.

Trainer Brisbane Kreutzhart

After a short speech of introduction, the woman- most likely in charge of this place- approached me with concealed nervousness. She was kind of pretty, but alas, that was not the time for such thoughts. Besides, being the boss of the place, she was likely to rip off my lungs if I tried to flirt.

"Mr. Kreutzhart," she said, taking me back to reality. "I'm Trainer Sara and I'll be your Ranger tonight. Yes, I know," she added with a laugh, perhaps trying to ease her nervousness, "I have a weird name. What can I say, my parents wanted me to be a Pokemon 'master'." She made sure to put some emphasis on the word "master", adding then a faint smile.

Trainer... nice name. Pretty unusual, too- not like I'm the one to talk.

Makes me think about that old punchline- how was it again?

"I bet you get told a lot of 'I hardly know her!', " I said with a faint chuckle, trying to ease her nervousness. Doubt it'd have worked, though- chances are she'll feel awkard now.

Like I care.

"I hope you're ready for this. It's going to be quite the night, eh?"

"You can bet!" I said raising my arm in a theatrical fashion, making my cape sway a little. "Alas, it's a pity that my first visit is under such an unlucky star, however I'll be sure to make the most out of this- and if I can lend a hand, why not!"

With those words spoken, I felt ready to start this new adventure- brethren of the devil, children of the moon, let them come! I was prepared for anything would come my way.

OoC: if you don't get the "punchline" thingy, here's this old joke I dunno where I heard. it goes more or less like this:

A man comes back late at his house, and find his wife waiting for him. "Where have you been?" she asks angry.

"I was at work, dear." (or something, I don't remember well)

"Don't lie to me!" she replies. "I know you went to poker!"

"Poke 'er?" he says indignated. "A' hardly know her!"

/shot for randomness

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Trainer Sequentio Quinn

He had heard about this event from an unappealing orange flyer, consequently sent to all Pokemon Trainers who had entered the National Park at some point. Even though Halloween wasn't quite his forte, Sequentio Quinn thought it might be a good idea to tag along and see what in the world was so frightening. It seems only a handful of all available trainers decided to participate. Seq wondered if it was from pure laziness or perhaps fear. Whatever the case, it was a valuable opportunity to investigate and perhaps add some notes to his research if the rumors were true.

There was already a small crowd of Trainers and Rangers alike when he arrived. They were chattering amongst themselves in excited murmurs and giddy squeals. Silence wrung over the crowd as a woman named Sarah stepped forth. There was a quick speech about why the were here and what the mission was. It wasn't very important, but he supposed if there was anything to learn - he'd learn it on the field.

"Now, everyone has ten minutes to get ready. Rangers, find your Trainers, and everyone get your various items together. We'll be teleported to the Woods by Shemo."

Seq groaned, looking over several heads for the Ranger he had been assigned. His mahogany eyes squinted as he pushed the frames of his glasses farther up his nose. The tall, quirky scientist was straining to see anyone who looked like a Ranger. However, all he could see was a bored Natu.

"Yo!" There was a curt voice coming from his right. He turned to face a young man of about sixteen. "You must be Mr. Quinn. I'm Ranger Sokka and you'll be tagging along with me on this crazy train."

He returned the current grin Sokka was giving him. "I am indeed. It's nice to meet you..." Seq extended a hand in formality. "So what exactly are we doing? It's your call."

Last edited by Sequentio; 10-27-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Dragoness Offline

Ranger Luci Sharpie

"If Natu don' wanna take everyone through, I have Kadabra. Took forever to get him to grow up from Abra though." These comments came out of the mouth of a Ranger, a miss Luci Sharpie, age thirty-eight. She had long black hair, thick and wavy. Piercing navy blue eyes, a pair of thin, non-rimmed glasses and a pert mouth made up her face. She was only five foot five, but carried herself like she was seven feet tall.

Glancing around, she realized nobody had responded to her statements. "Well, it's true. By the way, which one of ya is Sec? Odd name, Sec. Almost as bad as "Seq"!" Glancing 'round, she saw a young man who seemed to be the boy in question.

"Right, good to see you're outfitted for this mission! Wouldn't want you to get bogged down by some ghosts, aye?" She walked over to him, her dark blue coat reflecting the light from the lamps. She stuck out a well lotioned hand for him to shake, a few bands of suntanned skin standing out on her hands where rings usually sat.

"Oh, by the way. I am Ranger Sharpie," she added as an afterthought.
------
Secp
-Name: Sec
-Items: Containement Balls x 5, Sea Salt Crystals x 1, Silver Bracelet x 1, Pumpkin x 1

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Flygon
Nickname: Flygon
Ability: Levitate
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Roost, Stone Edge

Nickname: Togekiss
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunder Wave, Water Pulse

Old 10-31-2009, 02:08 AM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

Sec watched as each ranger approached random trainers, questioning their identities in hopes that they would find the one that they had been assigned. Figuring the right person would find him eventually, he stayed put. Sec decided to ruffle through his satchel, to make sure that he had everything he needed, while he waited for his ranger to arrive.
He had left his backpack at home in favor of the new bag as it allowed him easier access to his items in tight positions. He had also swapped out his usual colorful T-shirts for a heavy jacket, just in case they ended up atop a snowy mountain or something similar.

Sec found that he had in fact brought everything he had intended. Inside the bag were a flashlight, an extra pair of batteries, a rope, his two Pokemon’s Pokeballs, a bag of sea salt crystals, a silver bracelet, a small pumpkin, and five small boxes. The boxes were made of light metal and were covered in a soft, fluffy coating on the inside. Sec had heard that containment balls were easily broken and he wanted sure that any ghouls he captured would remain inside their new found prisons.

As he closed his bag back up he heard somebody call across the room, “which one of ya is Sec? Odd name, Sec. Almost as bad as "Seq"!" The woman who had called his name soon caught sight of him and pranced across the floor of the meeting room to meet the young trainer. "Right, good to see you're outfitted for this mission! Wouldn't want you to get bogged down by some ghosts, aye?" she said as she approached.

Sec laughed under his breath as he took the hand she reached out towards him and shook gently.

Oh, by the way. I am Ranger Sharpie," she added quickly, as if she had actually forgotten that she needed to introduce herself.

And she called my name odd? Sec thought, who’s idea was it to name her after a marker? Sec smiled, giving no indication of his joking thoughts, and introduced himself as well. “I’m Sec, it’s very nice to meet you Ranger Sharpie! So, what happens now?”
Old 10-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Ranger Elijah
The Docks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Night was approaching rapidly as the sun receded behind indigo clouds. An ominous wind drifted through the area, causing locks of red to fall into clear blue eyes. The Ranger shuddered, pulling his orange jacket closer to his frame as the wind gave a second mighty howl. They were gathered to go on a Ghoul Hunt, though it didn't look very promising. Elijah Quinn held only a paper in his thin hands, gripping it intensely - as if the wind would carry it away.

"Is this it?" He scanned the surrounding area for any hint for the trainer he was assigned. So far, he couldn't spot anyone that matched Axel Grey's description. With a sigh, the young Ranger leaned back against one of the guard posts lining the docks. The man of twenty was itching with anticipation to just head out and run into whatever it was that they were hunting. Adventure was thrilling. Adventure was exciting. Adventure was being anywhere and doing anything but listening to a speech. The young man began to out as one of the Head Rangers gave a speech.

"We need to drive away the Hags and Warlocks trying to take over the island, and we need to cure the poor people and Pokemon they've changed. It won't be easy, not at all, and it won't be safe, either. But we have to act, and anyways, you all knew what you were getting yourselves into before you agreed to help out."

This perked his interest exponentially. Perhaps there was to be an adventure within his grasp! In moments, the Head Ranger was done speaking and Elijah set his sights on finding his trainer.

"Axel Grey? Axel Grey!" There was no response, leaving the Ranger to sit and wait for someone to approach him. Hopefully, he wouldn't be the only one without a Trainer.

Name: Axel Grey

Stats:

Total Items: Containment Balls (x5), Pumkin (1x), Holy Cross (1x)

Ghouls Captured: None.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Early Bird
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None.

Pokemon: Crobat
Nickname: Fang
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hypnosis, Heat Wave.

Pokemon: Garchomp
Nickname: Chompers
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Stone Edge.

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Shye
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Brick Break.

Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Ranger Eli
The Docks

Walking around in circles, right in the center of the gathering was Ranger Eli. Although usually cheerful, it was too notable that tonight he was worried. As he stared at the dark woods in the distance, he could feel it. Something horrible was going to happen and something horrible was probably happening at that very moment. He knew how important this mission was, but he also knew how dangerous. He wasn't worried about death. He was worried about what those witches and ghouls could end up changing his life and more importantly, the life of those he volunteered to escort that night.

As he looked down, he noticed his trusty Delcatty, Nancy. She looked up at him and knew his worries. No one knew Eli as well as Nancy did. At that moment, she pulled on his pants as her bells began to chime. The soothing energy filled the room for a moment. Did it affect the others? Nancy wasn't sure, but it was enough for her to see her trainer's face changing. Eli petted Nancy and smiled. "Thanks girl. I'm sorry to worry you. I'm sure that together we can get through this," he said as he scratched behind Nancy's ears.

"Nyah!" said Nancy as she agreed.

"Now, let's look for the two I'm supposed to escort. Medz and Iridium...They must be around here somewhere," said Eli as he tried to match the description in the papers he was holding with someone in the room.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainers' Stats:

Medz
-Name: Medz
-Items: Ancient Charm x1 ; Silver Bracelet x1 ; Holy Cross x1 ; Containment Balls x4 ; Sea Salt Crystal x1

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Venusaur
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Docile
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day

Pokemon: Mightyena
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: -

Pokemon: Persian
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift

Pokemon: Miltank
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Seismic Toss, Surf

-------------

Iridium
-Name: Iridium
-Items: Ancient Charm, Silver Bracelet, Sea Salt Crystals, Holy Cross, Containment Balls x5, Pumpkin

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon: Alakazam
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Relaxed
TM/HM: Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power [Flying], Snatch, Psych Up, Double Team, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Light Screen, Torment, Ice Punch, Skill Swap
BM/SM/MT: Barrier, Encore

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 11-01-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

It was a very creepy night. Only the moon, the stars and some of any lighting devices of the people around the group of volunteers were lighting the area of the gathering. Some of the tamed Pokemon, ranger's and trainer's, were out. Among those was my Mightyena, a black maned wolf with gray fur.

I almost though I was lost when I couldn't find the assigned ranger for this mission. My worry grew as I saw many trainers with their rangers so soon. My only clue about my ranger was that I share him with another trainer and that he always had his Delcatty around him.

Asking every ranger with a trainer would embarrass myself resulting to my death even before the Ghouls kill me. Then, I heard a bark. I turned around and saw Mighty growling at a Delcatty, who doesn't seem to care about him. A ranger was standing near her. I walked to him and asked "Are you Ranger Eli?"

~Medz~
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

The island not only looked terrifying, but an unpleasant feeling could be felt even before reaching this atrocious island. I already knew what I signed up for before coming to this place. I knew the dangers that awaited us all. A small chill went down the back of my neck as I tried to imagine what sort of creatures were lurking on this island, waiting for us to venture in an attempt to stop them.

I looked around at the other trainers and rangers that were preparing to head off into what could be their demise. I knew that it was best to be alert and to make sure I thought all of my actions through. That was going to be hard since the monsters inhabiting this island were not going to give me much time to do that. I just had to remain attentive and keep my hopes up.

I looked around, trying to find the ranger who I was going to be paired with in this perilous journey to rid this island of the evil it with holds. I just did not know where to start. I did not even know what my ranger looked like. There weren’t many rangers left, so finding him or her should be easy. All I had to do was wait for someone to call out my name or until there is only one ranger left. Then for sure I would know who my ranger was.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, someone called out my name. All I had to do now was follow it.

"Axel Grey? Axel Grey!" A voice called out. I chased the sound all the way to a ranger whose hair appeared to match his shirt.

Looks like this is the ranger who I will be accompanying in this death-defying mission. I thought to myself as I pushed my dark brown hair out of my eyes.

“That would be me!” I responded in a friendly manner as I extended my hand. “I am ready whenever you are.”

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 11-02-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Iridium
The Docks

I shivered slightly because of the cold, as I gazed around. Ranger Sara had just finished her speech, and the trainers had started looking for their respective rangers. Wisps of fog shot out from my mouth and nose as I breathed, and I drew the thick black jacket I wore closer to myself. It was a scary and dark night, the only illumination coming from the torches and flashlights of the trainers and rangers, the stars and the moon, which kept going behind thick clouds from time to time.

I looked at the Woods towards which we would be heading very soon for our mission, but they were nothing more than a black mass at the moment. They look so different now, I thought, remembering the time when I had last visited the woods, in the daytime though. A chill ran down my spine as I looked in the distance, wondering what was going on at this moment there.

I shook away these thoughts, and put my hand in the pocket of my jacket, pulling out a small red-and-white coloured orb. I tossed it in the air, and with an almost blinding flash of light, a Pokemon stood beside me. He was just about the same height as me, just an inch shorter maybe, and had large flames on its head and arms. As soon as Infernape appeared, a sudden warmth spread through my body. Actually, it was more than just warmth, hope, that there was someone to accompany me on this mission. I felt like cuddling the large ape, but I knew it would greatly hurt its self-respect, so I resigned to staying close beside it.

I then started looking for the Ranger assigned to me. I had been given a brief description of him when I had arrived at the Outpost, but all that had left my mind completely. All I remembered was that he always had a Delcatty with him. I looked around for a Delcatty, and located one easily. Approaching its trainer, I asked, "Are you Ranger Eli?"

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-03-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Ranger Sokka
The Docks

Seq greeted the Ranger in a friendly manner, which was actually rather surprising. In his few months on the job only the younger trainers seemed to treat Sokka with any kind of respect. "So what exactly are we doing? It's your call."

"Actually it's really not. Marth's in charge right now, we head out when he decides we should." Left unsaid was that this annoyed Sokka somewhat. He had taken Marth through as a Trainer a short time before he became a Ranger, and to be honest the old man was just condescending. Unfortunately those were the rules.

"Sokka!" The nameless, faceless disembodied voice of the suit at the top of the Ranger chain rang out over Sokka's walkie-talkie. The young Ranger snatched it from his belt loop and brought it in front of his face.

"Yeah boss-man?"

"The last of the Rangers who volunteered chickened out, and his Trainer doesn't have a Ranger now. We've already got some people doubled up, so go and get her before you head out, on the double! Her name is Saundra Blake." Sokka nodded, although the boss obviously couldn't tell.

"Excuse me!" He called out above the crowd. "Is there a Saundra Blake here? There's been a change of plans, you're tagging along with me now!"

------------------

Sequentio

Pokemon:

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Nature; Impish.

Pi the Raichu
Gender; Female
Nature; Jolly.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM)

------------------

Dog of Hellsing
-Name: Saundra Blake
-Items: Silver Bracelet, Holy Cross, Ancient Charm, x4 Containment Balls, x2 Pumpkins

Pokemon:

Nickname: Seagem
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Ripper
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Nickname: Teon
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Rain Dance ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Hidden Power [Ground] ; TM Charge Beam ; TM Protect ; TM Roar ; TM Rest ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Shock Wave ; BM Yawn ; MT Magnet Rise ; BM Wish ; BM Fake Tears
Old 11-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
The Docks

This was going to be an interesting night, to say the least. I listened as the Head Ranger of the Park gave a speech meant to inspire the lot of us, but in reality, it made me feel more anxious. I knew this would be a dangerous undertaking, sure, but to have that fact thrown straight in my face wasn't in the least bit comforting or assuring.

I watched as the Rangers teamed up with their Trainers, scanning the group for any sign of the one who'd be leading me. When I didn't see anyone coming towards me, I felt all the more nervous. Was I might have to wander around this haunted place by myself? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a wuss. It's just that the thought of creeping around with only my Pokemon to help me didn't sit well, especially since I only knew the Meteor Valley area.

I noticed the Head Ranger, one Trainer Sara, raising a radio to her mouth, but I couldn't hear what she was saying over the soft murmurs of the others. After a second, though, I heard someone calling, "Excuse me! Is there a Saundra Blake here? There's been a change of plans, you're tagging along with me now!" I cocked my head ever so slightly, once more scanning the group, and found the speaker. He was a young man, several years my junior, and had dark skin. He was holding some odd-looking boomerang, and I had the odd mental image of him as a Marowak. I shook the picture from my mind, getting serious as I walked over to join the Ranger. It seemed he already had a Trainer, and I felt a bit bolstered by this. The more the merrier, as they say.

"Hello," I said, nodding at the Ranger as I shoved my hands in my pants pockets. I had the nervous urge to draw my fans from their sheaths on my back and wave them around; it was a habit when I was anxious. My red eyes, which normally creeped people out, couldn't seem to focus on one thing, and my gaze kept jumping around. Standing here was making me twitchy, and I hoped we'd be heading out soon so I could focus on something other than how keyed up I was. "So, you already know my name is Saundra Blake. Yours?" I let my gaze meet my Ranger's and then flick to his other Trainer, indicating I was asking both of them.

/////

Ranger Sara
The Docks

It seemed everyone was grouped up and ready to go. I clapped my hands to get everyone's attention and nodded when silence fell. Nervous gazes met my own, and I could only thank the Gods and Goddesses that these people had volunteered to do this. I'd hate to think how much harder this venture would be if no Trainers had agreed to help us.

"All right," I said, keeping my voice low, but not whispering. After all, whispers carried better than words spoken in a low voice. "It seems everyone's ready, so gather around and let's get this show on the road, eh?"

As the others grouped together, I nudged Shemo. The little Natu blinked up at me, and I nodded as I put my left hand on his side. I then clapped my hand on the arm of the closest person and said, "Everyone make sure you're touching someone else, so no one gets left behind." There was a moment of shuffling as the Rangers and Trainers positioned themselves and linked hands and arms. After giving a quick once-over to make sure everyone was touching, I looked back at Shemo and nodded once more. A second later there was a dull flash of light and a loud crack sound.

Less than a second later we reappeared near the southern border of the Woods. There was another dull stab of light and a second crack, and the split second sensation of pressure from being Telepored vanished as we came back into physical reality. Shemo used his psychic powers to aid himself in flying up to perch on my shoulder, ready to take us all back if anything bad should happen. I glanced around, alert for anything that had been drawn by our appearance, but all was silent for now.

"Well, here we are," I said softly, turning to face the others. "Marth, if you'd like to take the lead now..."

=====

DarkGardevoir
-Name: Brisbane Kreutzhart
-Items: 3 Pumpkins ; 5 Containment Balls ; 1 Holy Cross ; 1 Silver Bracelet ; 1 SeaSalt Crystal ; 1 Ancient Charm ; 1 Lady's Blessing ; 1 Full Restore ; 4 Max Potion

Pokemon:

Vibrada, the female Calm Flygon
Ability: Levitation
Extra moves: [Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [SunnyDay TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron TailTM] [RockSmashHM] [DefogHM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [QuickAttack BM] [ThunderPunch MT] [HiddenPowerIce TM]

Mrs. Lonely, the female Serious Jynx
Ability: Forewarn
Extra Moves: [IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [CalmMind YM] [ShadowBall TM] [EnergyBall TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [FakeOut BM] [SweetScent TM] [Taunt TM] [GrassKnot TM] [Teleport TM] [SecretPower TM]

Zabini, the male Bashful Magmortar
Ability: Flame Body
Extra Moves: [Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [WillOWisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [FocusBlast TM] [Attract TM] [SecretPower Tm] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

=====

=The Groups= (Rangers listed first, then Trainers)

-Marth w/ Dragoness
-Eraizaa-kun w/ Medz and Iridium
-Khajmer w/ Dog of Hellsing and Sequentio
-Dog of Hellsing w/ DarkGardevoir
-Sequentio w/ Bumblebee16
-Dragoness w/ Sec

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.