Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 10-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
Name: Junior

Personality: A very shy teenage, unlike most. Very rarely will be speak or show any kind of emotion. But once he does start to speak anyone and everyone will have a hard time getting him to shut his trap. When around friends he tries to be comical but usually ends up making jokes that only he would understand and is usually laughed at rather than with. Junior is also a very bored person with a short attention span, so usually when he finds something exciting to go he'll very shortly later forgot about it or just find it boring, as are most things to him.

Description: here

Pokemon Captured: n/a
Pokemon Natures: n/a
Park Items: n/a
I've met several shy teens. Or maybe their just quiet by nature.

Either way, you are accepted. Have fun. When you decide what 'mons to bring into the Park, don't forget to edit this.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Jr, make sure you add Natures to those Pokemon when you post at the Front Gate ^^.

Archive has been updated again 8D.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-12-2009, 04:10 PM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

Name: Huajia Li
Nickname: Hugh
Pokemon Captured: -
Park Items: Hyper Ball, Super Ball x3, Park Ball x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal

Personality: A natural born artist, Huajia, normally called Hugh by his peers, is a very optimistic person. He can see an opportunity to make beautiful art from any scenario. This however, makes him easily distracted, even during battles he'll often find himself drawing his opponent or a small bug that's inching by. Though he is not a terrible battler. He prefers painting over other forms of art and so he travels with a small pad and paint brush. He is not really into selling his art as he finds it very close to him. Hugh is generous and a strong believer that all living creatures deserve respect. He would never turn his back on a friend, unless there was something to draw behind him.

Description: piccy

Pokemon Natures:
Tyranitar-Serious
Ambipom-Bold
Gengar-Jolly

Last edited by GreenRampage; 02-15-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
Name: Huajia Li
Nickname: Hugh
Pokemon Captured: -
Park Items:-

Personality: A natural born artist, Huajia, normally called Hugh by his peers, is a very optimistic person. He can see an opportunity to make beautiful art from any scenario. This however, makes him easily distracted, even during battles he'll often find himself drawing his opponent or a small bug that's inching by. Though he is not a terrible battler. He prefers painting over other forms of art and so he travels with a small pad and paint brush. He is not really into selling his art as he finds it very close to him. Hugh is generous and a strong believer that all living creatures deserve respect. He would never turn his back on a friend, unless there was something to draw behind him.

Description: piccy

Pokemon Natures: -
Umm, compulsive artist? You pass, though maybe a little more description on his strengths/weaknesses would have been nice. So'k
Old 10-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Xalapeno Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno

Name: Robert
Personality: A serious demeanor and likes to think things out loud. Usually blurts out whatever is on his mind. Is physically active, but doesn't necessarily perform actions correctly. He does listen to what others have to say but sometimes decides that he wants to do things his way. Sometimes he regrets doing this because it doesn't come out as planned.
Description: Robert is about 5' 4", likes to wear polyester shirts and basketball shorts to be outside. He sports some running shoes to add a spring to his step when he needs it. He's of a thin build, has short, spiky black hair and deep brown eyes. Robert is also of a light caramel complexion.

Pokemon Captured: NONE.

Pokemon Natures:

Abilites

Available Money
$0000

Items: -
Balls: -
Potions: -
Misc: -

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Xala : Remember to edit in the Pokemon/Natures you're going to use in the future later on(when posting @ the front gate). Approved

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-13-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

I know DG is going to hate me for this, sorry Gray, but I couldn't resist!

===============================
Ranger SU :

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Personality: Natsu has a carefree and a reckless nature, which brings him more troubles than usual. However, he befriends anyone easily and but it takes time for them to entirely understand Natsu and his "weirdness". Despite his headstrong nature, Natsu always picks up the pace when everything seems to be lost. He also has a very good friend back in his hometown, Gray. Nothing's really known about him, but rumors mention that Gray tends to insult Natsu from time to time, prompting frequent fights between these two. It's been years since Natsu have come in contact with Gray, but he hopes to meet him eye to eye one day.

Description:

^Natsu's often recognized by his pink hair and a scale-skin scarf. Rarely does he wear a goggles as big as that on his head, unless of course Natsu's venturing through some desert. He also has a unusual symbol-like tattoo on his right shoulder which no one has a clue of what it's about.

The Team :

Nature : Serious

Nature : Jolly

Nature : Hardy

Others :

-None

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Sign-Up Form:

Name: Marth

Personality:
Marth is a man of few words, who will only ask and say what is necessary. He will gladly help anyone who asks for his services, but will deliver swift justice to whoever violates his rights. His Pokémon respect him because he treats them as comrades in war, not as inferior beings or childish friends. An excellent strategist, he will always find the enemies' weak point. A fair battle is of utmost importance, thus he will not use two Pokémon against one, nor cheat with man-made artifacts. Only the strength of his mind and the will of his Pokémon will prevail - such is the life of nature.

Description:

Pokemon Captured: URPG stats
Pokemon Natures: URPG stats
Park Items: URPG stats
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 10-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Marth : I feel weird approving you, but lol. Hmm, let's see. Everything's in top shape and whatnot. Nice picture btw :o

I have no problem with this, approved!

-T17

Archive updated as well.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:22 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
I know DG is going to hate me for this, sorry Gray, but I couldn't resist!

Ranger SU :

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Personality: Natsu has a carefree and a reckless nature, which brings him more troubles than usual. However, he befriends anyone easily and but it takes time for them to entirely understand Natsu and his "weirdness". Despite his headstrong nature, Natsu always picks up the pace when everything seems to be lost. He also has a very good friend back in his hometown, Gray. Nothing's really known about him, but rumors mention that Gray tends to insult Natsu from time to time, prompting frequent fights between these two. It's been years since Natsu have come in contact with Gray, but he hopes to meet him eye to eye one day.

Description:

^Natsu's often recognized by his pink hair and a scale-skin scarf. Rarely does he wear a goggles as big as that on his head, unless of course Natsu's venturing through some desert. He also has a unusual symbol-like tattoo on his right shoulder which no one has a clue of what it's about.

The Team :

Nature : Serious

Nature : Jolly

Nature : Hardy

Others :

-None
[ICE MAKE] BAN HAMMER!

Meh, it's your choice. Doubt you need approval, in case you do, you have my blessing.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:54 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Finally done.
And for furture refernce, I am a 'she' but Ambrose is a 'he', no matter what anyone else says D=
I hope I did this right...

Name: Ambrose

Personality:
Ambrose.... well, to start things off I'll simply tell you that he gave himself his name. Amrose is Anciet Greek for 'of the Gods'. Amrbose is rude, self-centered and treats others like dirt. The only people that he doesn't treat like dirt are those that are of much use to him (he doesn't consider rangers to be like that) and his Pokemon and girlfriend, Kallisto (Most Beautiful in Greek), or Layla. Of late, he's been much more skittish and nervous when alone or with his beloved Houndoom. The reason for this is his girlfriend. She was recently admited into a Mental Hospital.
He is currently 'borrowing' Kallisto's Ampharos, Ally, and her Meganium, Meg.

Description:
Ambrose's hair consists of three colors, white, which takes up the majority of his hair, gray and black. His hair his shaggy, lightly touching his shoulders. He has dark blue eyes and fair skin. He generally wears a white v-neck shirt that looks like it has blood splatters on it (not real of course). He wears a dark gray hoodie and black jeans. He's not that tall, but average, about 5'10. He weighs about 120 lbs.

Pokemon Captured: None yet

Pokemon (w/ natures):
These are the Pokemon he currently as avaible to use.
Houndoom- Dymon, Hardy Nature, Male
T-tar- Storm, Serious Nature, Male
Ampharos- Ally, Timid Nature, Female (Does't belong to Ambrose, belongs to Laya but follows most of Ambrose's commands)
Noctowl- Night Claws, Modest Nature, Male
Umbreon- Dark, Bold Nature, Female
Meganium- Meg, Jolly Nature, Female (Does't belong to Ambrose, belongs to Laya but follows most of Ambrose's commands)
Swampert- Quake, Rash Nature, Female

Park Items:
Hyper Ballx2
Superballx2
Park Ballx4
Max Potionx2
Full Healx2

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 11-25-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: traded amphy for lapras
Old 10-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiKaiki64 View Post
Finally done.
And for furture refernce, I am a 'she' but Ambrose is a 'he', no matter what anyone else says D=
I hope I did this right...

Name: Ambrose

Personality:
Ambrose.... well, to start things off I'll simply tell you that he gave himself his name. Amrose is Anciet Greek for 'of the Gods'. Amrbose is rude, self-centered and treats others like dirt. The only people that he doesn't treat like dirt are those that are of much use to him (he doesn't consider rangers to be like that) and his Pokemon and girlfriend, Laya. Of late, he's been much more skittish and nervous when alone or with his beloved Houndoom. The reason for this is his girlfriend. She was recently admited into a Mental Hospital.
He is currently 'borrowing' Laya's Ampharos, Ally, and her Meganium, Meg.

Description:
Ambrose's hair consists of three colors, white, which takes up the majority of his hair, gray and black. His hair his shaggy, lightly touching his shoulders. He has dark blue eyes and fair skin. He generally wears a white v-neck shirt that looks like it has blood splatters on it (not real of course). He wears a dark gray hoodie and black jeans. He's not that tall, but average, about 5'10. He weighs about 120 lbs

Pokemon Captured: None yet

Pokemon Natures: (These are the Pokemon he currently as avaible to use.)
Houndoom-Dymon, Hardy Nature, Male
T-tar-Storm, Serious Nature, Male
Ampharos-Ally, Timid Nature, Female (Doesn't belong to Ambrose, belongs to Laya but follows most of Ambrose's commands)
Noctowl-Night Claws, Modest Nature, Male
Umbreon-Dark, Bold Nature, Female
Meganium-Meg, Jolly Nature, Female (Does't belong to Ambrose, belongs to Laya but follows ALL of Ambrose's commands since he's helped Meg a lot)

Park Items: Hyper Ballx2
Superballx2
Park Ballx4
Max Potionx2
Full Healx2
Nice SU =) You are happily accepted :)
Old 10-20-2009, 06:20 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

My Ranger Sign Up, subject to changes.

Name: Ranger Iridium
Personality: Iridium is a quiet person, he isn't too fond of talking much. He is always willing to help Trainers though, and enjoys taking them to the Park. He is extremely sensitive towards others and cannot bear to see any living being, be it humans, Pokemon, or even trees and plants being mistreated, and can get quite enraged if anyone does so.
Description: Iridium is 6'2" and relatively slim. His black hair are cut short and his eyes are a light shade of blue. He wears a dark green shirt and a pair of jeans, almost the same shade as the shirt.
Pokemon:
Male Jolly Infernape
Male Relaxed Alakazam
Male Brave Swampert
Male Salamence (Nature to be decided)
Female Serious Sceptile
Male Serious Gallade

I'm not too good at writing SUs :[

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 02-15-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
My Ranger Sign Up, subject to changes.

Name: Ranger Iridium
Personality: Iridium is a quiet person, he isn't too fond of talking much. He is always willing to help Trainers though, and enjoys taking them to the Park. He is extremely sensitive towards others and cannot bear to see any living being, be it humans, Pokemon, or even trees and plants being mistreated, and can get quite enraged if anyone does so.
Description: Iridium is 6'2" and relatively slim. His black hair are cut short and his eyes are a light shade of blue. He wears a dark green shirt and a pair of jeans, almost the same shade as the shirt.
Pokemon:
Male Jolly Infernape
Male Relaxed Alakazam
Male Swampert (Nature to be decided)
Male Salamence (Nature to be decided)
Female Sceptile (Nature to be decided)
<One more Pokemon to be added later>

I'm not too good at writing SUs :[
So'k. It looks alright, you can edit in another Pokemon later. ACCEPTED

Go out and terrorize, I mean help some trainers!
Old 10-25-2009, 12:01 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

First and foremost I would like to point out that Redino got away with freaking Red X, so this shouldn’t really be a problem. Anyway, here's my Ranger charry.

Name: Ranger Sokka
Personality: Sokka sports a genius level IQ matched only by his love of sarcasm. His ingenuity and natural skill with Pokemon lead him to pursue a position as a Ranger, and in spite of his tendency towards laziness he is a fairly good one. Sokka also has an interest in science and technology, and thus enjoys excursions into the Abandoned Power Plant area the most, although he will willingly take people elsewhere. He also has no understanding of the concept of subtlety. Intricacy, yes, but not subtlety.
Description: This.
Other: He has a habit of throwing his boomerang as he walks to keep his fingers busy.

Pokemon:

Tyranitar
Nickname: Rocky
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Rash
TMs: Dragon Claw, Roar, Rock Polish, Brick Break, Dragon Pulse, Rest, Sleep Talk, Toxic, Surf

Dusknoir
Nickname: Spooky
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Relaxed
TMs: Trick Room