Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Individual RP : Neltarion_deathwing

Ranger : Haru

"Bleh, another Trainer, another day, isn't it, Scizor?" Haru sighed.

His Pokemon partner for the day, Scizor, had nothing in mind, as it was in its own world, fluttering about with its tiny wings and making faking thrusts in the air with its sharp claws. Haru understood that Scizor was more than just ready for this expedition.

Within minutes, Haru arrived outside the famous National Park.

Haru paused for a moment as he entered into a somewhat dimly lit reception area. He was used to the glaring sunlight of the outdoors - these artificial lights barely held a candle to the sun's bright glare. It took his bright eyes a few moments to get used to the paler lights of the indoors area, blinking several times.

He walked over to the Receptionist, smiling.

"Has the Trainer arrived yet?"

The receptionist rummages through her files and hands over the required documents, still looking edgy.

"He'll be here in a moment, please wait right over there." She motions to Haru...

Trainer: Nel Death

Area Effects: Slight breeze whistles throughout the forest trees; quite serene and calm.

Encounters Remaining: 15

Money: $5750

Items:
6 x Super Ball
1 x Supreme Park Ball
2 x Full heal
2 x Max Potion
1 x Mega Poffin

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: None

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 10-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Individual RP : Neltarion_deathwing

"Looks like we've arrived," Nel muttered. His grey hair swayed as the wind blew past. His eyes had a strange but nice blue glow to it as he looked up to see the words 'National Park' imprinted on a building. He tried to look into the building but all he could see was his own reflection on the glass walls of the buildings.

"I wonder how this ranger will be like," Nel thought to himself.

{Grrr. Hound! Hound!} A growl from beside him shook him from his thought. It came from that of a huge dog, a black dog with horns on its head, with metal silvery plates on its back and cuffs around its legs. It was a Houndoom, nicknamed Dark by Nel when Nel first got it as a Houndour.

"I guess you're feeling excited about this too. Right, let's go in then," Nel replied as he took a few steps towards the building.

As soon as he stood in front of the glass door, it opened automatically, and almost instantly, he was greeted by a voice which said, "Welcome to the National Park!".

Nel scanned the area, his face somewhat expressionless. It was relatively empty, with some trainers sitting on the sofas provided, presumably waiting for their rangers. Nel looked towards the counter to find a receptionist staring at him. By the counter was another guy, his back facing Nel. Like Nel, he had grey hair. For a moment, Nel wanted to tap on his back to find out how he actually looked like.

Thinking twice, Nel thought it would probably be awkward, he walked towards the counter. When he finally arrived, the receptionist started the conversation by asking, "May I help you?".

"Is my ranger here yet?" Nel asked, resisting the temptation to turn his head to the left to look at the guy who was now beside him.

"And you are?" she asked as she went to her computer, fingers ready to type in the characters of my name to find my ranger.

"Nel... Nel Death..." I replied.

She looked up and giggled, then motioned me to look on my left. Eyebrows raised, I complied and turned to my left to see that same guy whom I wanted to see so much, smiling at me and offering a handshake.

"How interesting..." I thought to myself again, returning a evil smile.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Individual RP : Neltarion_deathwing

Hey,my bad but i would like to end this like really super early cause i'm going to be like reaaally busy soon. Not sure if I can actually keep this up.

SO, yup. Thx for the time and sorry!