Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 04-17-2004, 11:41 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default NEw Episode, TA and TM, more confused

Each time TA or TM appears on Pokemon, it almost seems they don't know what they're doing or looking for. Today, both groups were looking for 'Cave of Origin', which is painfully obvious Cave of Origin, on RS games, is in Sotopolis. If they were looking for the legendary Pokemon Groudon or Kyogre, why couldn't they mention it instead of saying they were looking for 'an object' that I could not understand, neither could Ash and co. and certainly not TR. I don't understand these bad guys on TV, Although I do admit I did sort of like Isabel of TA with that long hair. She reminded me of Julie Newmar the way she was drawn up. TA and TM do use interesting radios, which probably explains how they can dodge the cops.

What was up with TR stealing a boy's Nincada? THat's a new low for them, and then to steal his base. I do admit the secret base was used great on the show, but of course how in the world can a little kid make a door and put in furniture. Can Nincada cut lumber?
Old 04-19-2004, 12:39 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: NEw Episode, TA and TM, more confused

Secret Power dude. As for cave of Origin the first place you would look was a cave right?!
Old 04-22-2004, 07:00 PM
rich Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yes it is the first place they would look (a cave that is)... but with all there inside info and resources surely they would of got a bit closer than where they were!!! Anyway at least they don't act as daft as TR... which can' be bad for the show
Old 04-23-2004, 12:36 AM
Chiki Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chiki

Team Rocket has always been low...hehe

I felt kinda bad when his whole base was destroyed and he didn't do anything

I come back to visit PE2K off and on, remembering old friendships and good memories of this site. Those of you whom I have been friends with, you know who you are. I will never forget you.