Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Q&A and Discussion (Red/Blue/Time/Darkness/Sky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
In PMD Red, do you have to find the HM Surf in the Soilar Cave for Spinda to appear, or can you get it from Wondermail?
If you really want it that badly, wondermail works wonders for you. xD

Yeah, I can get it if you want~

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 09-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Q&A and Discussion (Red/Blue/Time/Darkness/Sky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
If you really want it that badly, wondermail works wonders for you. xD

Yeah, I can get it if you want~
That would be nice.

P.S: Which dungeon's Mawile in? I haven't played Red version in a loooooong time...
Old 10-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

YAY! Guys, PMD Sky is officially out! =D

I have it and I have to say it totally rocks! I love the new pokes (I'm a Vulpix) and the special episodes, too!

This is one Pokemon game you HAVE to get!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 10-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I went to Game Stop to pick up my copy yesterday, but they said they weren't going to come out until today. Then I went today and they told me that the game was not going to come in until tomorrow. Has anyone here had that problem? Or is it just me?

Old 10-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Balious Offline

Managed to get Sky. Re-doing the quiz over and over trying to get the sassy type for Rilou or however spell it. The guide on darkness and time are near enough useless for this.

Once I get that done and the partner I will enjoy the game
Old 10-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
YAY! Guys, PMD Sky is officially out! =D

I have it and I have to say it totally rocks! I love the new pokes (I'm a Vulpix) and the special episodes, too!

This is one Pokemon game you HAVE to get!
Yeah, I picked Riolu for a partner (Obviously Pikachu for the hero). They added quite a lot of new stuff to this, so to anyone who still thinks its too much like Time/Darkness, reconsider it, because you'll notice plenty of differences straight from the very beginning. Also, I like the special episodes, they add a new dynamic to the game and they give the storyline a lot more depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
Managed to get Sky. Re-doing the quiz over and over trying to get the sassy type for Rilou or however spell it. The guide on darkness and time are near enough useless for this.

Once I get that done and the partner I will enjoy the game
Keep trying with the quiz, at least now you can skip the intro unlike before with Time/Darkness. It took me quite a few times to get Pikachu as the hero (barely any questions about bravery). Needless to say, the final outcome often simply depends on the questions you were asked. And with over 20 starters, chances are you're not going to get who you want on the first time.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Since I have a thing about using the same Pokémon in two differant versions, I didn`t get to be Eevee (I was one in Blue). Instead, I picked Squirtle and Riolu was my partner. I must say, the game is amazing! Anyone that hasn`t played it is missing something special!

Looks like Riolu is a popular choice here!

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Balious Offline

First three or two times I got Riolu but wanted to be a Treecko or Bulbasaur at that time. Then I saw what he looks like and thought I give him a go.

Ever since never landed on him I will soon though!

Edit:
I just landed on it! but it made my aura pink. God damn it!

Edit Again:
Finally got him. Is Shinx good to have as a partner?

Last edited by Balious; 10-18-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

I think Shinx is a good partner to have. I picked Riolu and Shinx as my partner.

Old 10-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I reckon he would be. After all, he can take care of Flying types, which Riolu is weak against. Meanwhile, Riolu can take care of Ground types-which are usually part Rock-so they suit each other.

Plus, Shinx learns Bite-good for those Psychic types! ;)
Old 10-19-2009, 12:11 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Edit:
I just landed on it! but it made my aura pink. God damn it!
Seriously? All I've ever gotten for the silly aura thing was either stately silver or mint green. I'm convinced they put that in there just to make the touch pad have some purpose.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Balious Offline

Most of the time for aura I get marine blue. But random times no idea why but I am given pink when the only thing about the colour I like is I hate it .

Before I managed to go back on this thread and see any replies I asked my friend what he thought as he seems to be a pokemon expert and said Fire would help Fight best. So I picked Charmander. Is Riolu and Charmander a good team?
Old 10-21-2009, 02:21 AM
killanotha1 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to killanotha1 Send a message via MSN to killanotha1 Send a message via Yahoo to killanotha1

Quote:
Most of the time for aura I get marine blue. But random times no idea why but I am given pink when the only thing about the colour I like is I hate it .

Before I managed to go back on this thread and see any replies I asked my friend what he thought as he seems to be a pokemon expert and said Fire would help Fight best. So I picked Charmander. Is Riolu and Charmander a good team?
Sounds good, although I would have went with an electric type just to lower the amount of actual weaknesses for your team. (w/ Charmander + Riolu you have 4 weaknesses between them, with say Riolu + Pikachu you get 3). But still it's a nice team!

||||Rapidash: 276||Done: 456||URPG||
That Avatar is MINE.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:42 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I just started playing Sky and until and hopefully a Wondermail S generator is created , I got a question:

Read the Sky site and it says if I read it right:
http://www.pokemonmysterydungeon.com...s_new?page=3,2

You can transfer items from your Time/Dark over to Sky. Is this true and possible?

Also, my WiFi is just not working, should I just buy a new router? I keep picking up 'closed off sites' and not unlocked sites to access my Wi Fi. I don't want to go out to restaurants just to access Wi Fi! Well I am going to another area briefly tomorrow and debating on bringing game anyway to see if I can ping Wi Fi from that other area.

Let me know which router is the best to buy.

Took 2 tries to get Pikachu, but why can't I get a female Piplup for a PARTNER?!
Old 11-21-2009, 02:14 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Seriously? All I've ever gotten for the silly aura thing was either stately silver or mint green. I'm convinced they put that in there just to make the touch pad have some purpose.
I got brown, silver, and blue. Never had mint green though.

I beat Sky recently (I'm a Vulpix with a Riolu partner; I meant to hit male instead of female (stupid touch screen -_-) and was too lazy to restart) and am currently trying to recruit all the legendaries. Unfortunately Latios/Latias won't appear for me at Spacial Rift, even with a secret slab ;_;

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."