Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 04:14 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
It was a typo you idiot and you're flaming me.

SPPF_Max, this is your FINAL WARNING on flaming. If you continue, I will give you another infraction. This goes for all of you trolling him as well. If any of this continues, more infractions and bans WILL BE HANDED OUT.

Furthermore, this thread has one chance to get back on topic. If this continues, I will lock it. Any issues with my warning may be taken up with me via Private Message.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:18 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post

SPPF_Max, this is your FINAL WARNING on flaming. If you continue, I will give you another infraction. This goes for all of you trolling him as well. If any of this continues, more infractions and bans WILL BE HANDED OUT.

Furthermore, this thread has one chance to get back on topic. If this continues, I will lock it. Any issues with my warning may be taken up with me via Private Message.
Flaming? They need to understand what a typo is and I was just pointing that out to them. They obviously apparently don't know what a typo is or how someone can get mixed up spelling out "Pyschics" while spelling out "Physics." It's convincing.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:20 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
It was a typo you idiot and you're flaming me. Everyone gets confused at some point in the way "Psychics" and "Physics" are spelled. Jesus Christ. Should this thread be closed too? I think it was a bad one and everyone comes down to the conclusion and agrees with me.

THERE. NOW. OK. FIXED IT. IS THIS TYPED UP BETTER NOW? I HAVE FIXED THE SPELLING FROM PSYCHICS TO PHYSICS. It's just some goofy type up error like when people type up "Happy birdday" instead of "Happy birthday." Nobody seems to care as in as long as they know what they mean or got the spelling of the 2 words confused. And that's just spelling. Spelling =/ Grammar. Learn to proofread better, genius.
I wasn't trying to flame you, I was trying to tell you why people have been bothering you. If you read that sentence carefully, I wasn't calling you that. So what I meant was "what you type makes you look like a douche and idiot and that's why people have been bothering you. I was trying to help out, but you blew it out of porportion.

I meant to put xD after that, so I meant it as a joke.

Edit: You called be a idiot, that's why

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 10-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Flaming? They need to understand what a typo is and I was just pointing that out to them. They obviously apparently don't know what a typo is or how someone can get mixed up spelling out "Pyschics" while spelling out "Physics." It's convincing.
You called him an idiot. Again, I said if you have a problem with this, take it up in PM with me. Not here.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:22 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
I wasn't trying to flame you, I was trying to tell you why people have been bothering you. If you read that sentence carefully, I wasn't calling you that. So what I meant was "what you type makes you look like a douche and idiot and that's why people have been bothering you. I was trying to help out, but you blew it out of porportion.

I meant to put xD after that, so I meant it as a joke.
Yeah but for some reason I and Lord Celebi seem to think calling each other idiot and douche is flaming. It's best just to not call those names and act like the Rave mod from serebii who does all that stuff when in 1 thread he said to a person who's never heard of a joke before, "It's called a joke stupid."
Old 10-12-2009, 04:23 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:

Where do you get these things <_>

Quote:
You called him an idiot. Again, I said if you have a problem with this, take it up in PM with me. Not here.
It's better to take it to AIM, no repurcussions to what you say on there.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Yeah but for some reason I and Lord Celebi seem to think calling each other idiot and douche is flaming. It's best just to not call those names and act like the Rave mod from serebii who does all that stuff when in 1 thread he said to a person who's never heard of a joke before, "It's called a joke stupid."
Quote:
Also, personal gripe: THIS ISN'T SEREBII!
Old 10-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Also, personal gripe: THIS ISN'T SEREBII!
pe2k.com/forum

WOW IT ISN'T SEREBII I NEVER WOULD'VE KNOWN!

Don't talk about serebii is like one of the unwritten rules of pe2k. Same goes for PokeCommunity. We don't take kindly to 'dem folk 'ere.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:36 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

To get back on some type of topic here since this is my thread, I should just change it slightly and just keep the title. I wish I could go in any cardinal direction and I don't mean in space. I mean on the Earth. I mean I just go a little bit West and South at the same time to get to school and East and South to get to Florida but when I go in the total opposite directions I may end up in Idaho when I go North and East instead of South and West and it also depends on the stuff I want to do there that I'd think be fun.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Hoshika Offline

That was barely on-topic at all. I have a feeling that this thread got run into the ground. :\
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:39 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
Rust, can you please just lock this spam/flame-fest and not tempt fate? We don't need to give people a place to come to get banned.
Actually in my last post I just got this thread to be on-topic again without even telling it to. Also another Double Post of mine which will probably get merged again because I didn't see your response when I typed up something new to contribute to the thread, let alone I ignored all these non-contributors and ignored the warning as in I didn't even bother responding to it as in taking heed of the warning as well. The last response to the thread I saw was Lusitania's and was regarding that they don't take serebii members kindly here, the last off-topic post I should've seen in the thread. I got you guys back on topic now so kind of stay on the subject. It may turn into another poll but no flamebaiting and these arguments are beginning to start to have a point. Just not with the old. The new ones and these aren't really arguments at all to be blunt. This is just another discussion going on.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:40 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
That was barely on-topic at all. I have a feeling that this thread got run into the ground. :\
XD! And the post I just quoted was deleted for some reason. :(
You can still have this discussion though and the thread won't be closed.

EDIT: Also I didn't see that this WAS the Double Post coming and I thought the last one would be because here you come before I submit a response to the deleted message. Well here you have it for reference because I quoted it. Smart move. Don't you think? :wink

Last edited by SPPF_Max; 10-12-2009 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:22 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

Is this sort of discussion about Earth even worth a thread?
Old 10-12-2009, 05:26 AM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Quote:
Spelling =/ Grammar.
>_>

Also, I really don't think it is. I honestly think that there was a simple question that was kept in mind - but not conscious thought - in the first post of the thread, but as we kept going, we distorted any notions of it, and now we just have an analysis of how absurd this thread and its content are.

My Battle Log
Closed Thread