Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 10-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
I just wanted to have a great discussion and I was gone for the time being, taking care of some other business.
Dude, you can't complain about there being no discussion when your posts are the most boring things I have ever seen on here since 2006.
__________________

  #62  
Old 10-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Dude, you can't complain about there being no discussion when your posts are the most boring things I have ever seen on here since 2006.
What happened in 2006?
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #63  
Old 10-11-2009, 07:24 PM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Ok, making now a new post since I cannot resist the urge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuzo-kun View Post


Or it would imply that the Sun is just the largest thing in the solar system, meaning it exerts the largest force of gravity in the solar system, keeping everything in orbit. DON'T BE A SILLY GOOSE, CHARBOK. Sarcasm will be taken literally by some people in here (not naming names, and it's not their fault, but still).
LOL. I know, huh!? On Earth, the facts and cardinal directions I know is that it rises in the East and sets in the West so when the Earth spins it starts off in the West at the start of the day while it'll seem like vise-versa to the opposite side of Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
I think the reason why he types so much is that he's trying to compensate for something

I think we have also came to the conclusion that this thread has no point.
Trying to compensate for what? The reason why I type so much is because I know so much of this stuff and it's facts mixed in with opinions for this discussion. You don't have to know everything to participate in a debate. That's so people can prove where you went wrong at and when I quoted Nirvash last night, what he said really didn't make sense. I think he misinterpreted. Matter of fact, how about I start a new topic in the Polls Section after I get done with this post with the cardinal directions of the way you think the Earth revolves around the sun during certain times of the year and thanks to Lusankya, I'll also include "No Such Cardinal Direction" because I think that's just the kind of thing we need that'll make this good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
That's what I always thought. I mean, every single post has its own life story. Even for a pretentious person, that's a little out of place.



I think we did that when we realized this thread made it past its first page.
LOL. Well, you don't have to point out the obvious. I'm about to make a poll with a very short post in the beginning. But I don't know how short it might be and I'm leaving in a couple minutes too so I'm going to make it fast. I'm always somewhere 3 days in a row and plus I'm taking my iPod with me but there will be no Wifi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
Never mind about lurking, this is just too funny.



What I'm interpreting is that you're trying to say that you can prove you're in high school by saying you haven't graduated from high school yet. What grade are you in?
I'm in 12th grade but school has nothing to do with this argument or opinions. I believe I learned a different type of Physics in 8th grade and at least I know about Gravity and Gravitational Pulls as well.



Quote:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I don't understand the question. Please rephrase it.


Quote:
lol psychics

Physics have to do with everything in this discussion. Planetary movement. Physics. Think about it.
Read 2 quotes above then.



Quote:
We can't have a discussion if we don't know what the heck you're talking about. :\

By the way depending on where you look at the solar system from (most) of the planets would appear to spin either clockwise or counterclockwise. Try taking a clock and flipping it the other way. Now the arrows spin counterclockwise.
Yes you can. You can still argue and point out what you believe. Just don't do like what Nirvash said into calling me an idiot or going off topic and you certainly just did when you changed the topic to what grade are you in. That should be a poll for Mixed Polls, not something you'd bring up in here. Stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. At least my posts have perfect grammar. They may be complex that they're not so hard to understand if you just research the stuff on Google. Most of it was information I already knew compared to the fact that what if cardinal directions existed in outer space, but they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Dude, you can't complain about there being no discussion when your posts are the most boring things I have ever seen on here since 2006.
What are you talking about? You've seen some of the weirdest and boring discussions back in 2006. Well, have you ever seen the Debate Forum on discussing if there's "Life on Other Planets" or "The Galaxy" on the serebiiforums? Maybe you should check that out because I heard in there no one calls each other idiot or starts to bring up high school in the topic and then Ethan comes in and if he says "He doesn't see any much of a discussion going on or these people are stupid for believing..." he's funny that way, he doesn't close it. He just leaves it open and walks away and he always points out the fact that there is nothing wrong with the discussion they're having. There's nothing wrong with this discussion either. Because when everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they may state it without getting flamed or harassed by their opinions. I'm not saying you did though, but Nirvash and Hoshika are one step closer to becoming a flaming troll for bringing up irrelevency in this topic I made, but when I make a poll, is there going to be that much discussion and voting? Yes? No? Time will tell once I make the poll. I gotta go do it now.

Last edited by SPPF_Max; 10-12-2009 at 03:07 AM.
  #64  
Old 10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '¯\(ಠ_ಠ)/¯'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Sheez, Max. Just because I ask you what grade you're in doesn't mean I'm trying to call you an idiot. You just either don't make sense by rambling or contradict yourself when you're saying something. You're older than me, by the way, you should know how to make things concise. :\
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

  #65  
Old 10-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
What happened in 2006?
I joined the forum.
__________________

  #66  
Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
What are you talking about? You've seen some of the weirdest and boring discussions back in 2006. Well, have you ever seen the Debate Forum on discussing if there's "Life on Other Planets" or "The Galaxy" on the serebiiforums? Maybe you should check that out because I heard in there no one calls each other idiot or starts to bring up high school in the topic and then Ethan comes in and if he says "He doesn't see any much of a discussion going on or these people are stupid for believing..." he's funny that way, he doesn't close it. He just leaves it open and walks away and he always points out the fact that there is nothing wrong with the discussion they're having. There's nothing wrong with this discussion either. Because when everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they may state it without getting flamed or harassed by their opinions. I'm not saying you did though, but Nirvash and Hoshika are one step closer to becoming a flaming troll for bringing up irrelevency in this topic I made, but when I make a poll, is there going to be that much discussion and voting? Yes? No? Time will tell once I make the poll. I gotta go do it now.
That's because serebii's forums suck donkey balls, their discussion threads are boring and dry, and the mods are pricks.
  #67  
Old 10-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
I joined the forum.
... I see, that must have been very boring.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #68  
Old 10-11-2009, 09:42 PM
-Holland-'s Avatar
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Posts: 2,494
Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
... I see, that must have been very boring.
I think she meant that the PE2K stopped being boring when she joined. You know, it's the sarcastic egotism thing. >_>
__________________
4 8 15 16 23 42

My Battle Log
  #69  
Old 10-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarago View Post
I think she meant that the PE2K stopped being boring when she joined. You know, it's the sarcastic egotism thing. >_>
That's what I was getting at, but alright.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #70  
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 PM
-Holland-'s Avatar
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Posts: 2,494
Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
That's what I was getting at, but alright.
That last post made it seem as if you were really depressed, but w/e. >.>
__________________
4 8 15 16 23 42

My Battle Log
  #71  
Old 10-12-2009, 02:09 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
That's because serebii's forums suck donkey balls, their discussion threads are boring and dry, and the mods are pricks.
I don't know what to say on that as there's 52 Mods but only 4 to 5 in the Misc Discussion and I'll have to recheck serebiiforums when it's back up tonight or tomorrow and Serebii resolves the problem with his server issues or cookies that I emailed him about. Not all of them are pricks. Some of them are but other Mods are just there to have fun in discussion or trading and battling and among other things.
  #72  
Old 10-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
I don't know what to say on that as there's 52 Mods but only 4 to 5 in the Misc Discussion and I'll have to recheck serebiiforums when it's back up tonight or tomorrow and Serebii resolves the problem with his server issues or cookies that I emailed him about. Not all of them are pricks. Some of them are but other Mods are just there to have fun in discussion or trading and battling and among other things.
Everyone on serebii is horrible and is gay. Good game.
  #73  
Old 10-12-2009, 02:48 AM
scubasteveE's Avatar
scubasteveE Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,558
Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Trying to compensate for what? The reason why I type so much is because I know so much of this stuff and it's facts mixed in with opinions for this discussion. You don't have to know everything to participate in a debate. That's so people can prove where you went wrong at and when I quoted Nirvash last night, what he said really didn't make sense. I think he misinterpreted. Matter of fact, how about I start a new topic in the Polls Section after I get done with this post with the cardinal directions of the way you think the Earth revolves around the sun during certain times of the year and thanks to Lusankya, I'll also include "No Such Cardinal Direction" because I think that's just the kind of thing we need that'll make this good.



I'm in 12th grade but school has nothing to do with this argument or opinions. I believe I learned a different type of Psychics in 8th grade and at least I know about Gravity and Gravitational Pulls as well.



Yes you can. You can still argue and point out what you believe. Just don't do like what Nirvash said into calling me an idiot or going off topic and you certainly just did when you changed the topic to what grade are you in. That should be a poll for Mixed Polls, not something you'd bring up in here. Stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. At least my posts have perfect grammar. They may be complex that they're not so hard to understand if you just research the stuff on Google. Most of it was information I already knew compared to the fact that what if cardinal directions existed in outer space, but they don't.
Dude I'm just going to be straight up with you, typing these long posts doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a douche and a idiot. See look at the 2nd and 3rd sentences in that paragraph: You say you know a lot about this stuff, then in the next sentence you say you don't have to know everything to participate in a debate(in the way I read it, you were talking about yourself). So you pretty much contradict yourself. Half the stuff you type isn't fact or opinion, it's just you rambling about stuff that no one cares about or just doesn't make sense whatsoever.

For the love of God, it's Physics not Psychics.

And your posts don't have perfect grammar.
__________________
Everybody loves a comback! I'm still kicking and still diving.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
  #74  
Old 10-12-2009, 03:01 AM
-Holland-'s Avatar
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Posts: 2,494
Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
For the love of God, it's Physics not Psychics.
Oh, the splendor of the internet. = ]
__________________
4 8 15 16 23 42

My Battle Log
  #75  
Old 10-12-2009, 03:07 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
Dude I'm just going to be straight up with you, typing these long posts doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a douche and a idiot. See look at the 2nd and 3rd sentences in that paragraph: You say you know a lot about this stuff, then in the next sentence you say you don't have to know everything to participate in a debate(in the way I read it, you were talking about yourself). So you pretty much contradict yourself. Half the stuff you type isn't fact or opinion, it's just you rambling about stuff that no one cares about or just doesn't make sense whatsoever.

For the love of God, it's Physics not Psychics.

And your posts don't have perfect grammar.
It was a typo you idiot and you're flaming me. Everyone gets confused at some point in the way "Psychics" and "Physics" are spelled. Jesus Christ. Should this thread be closed too? I think it was a bad one and everyone comes down to the conclusion and agrees with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Ok, making now a new post since I cannot resist the urge.



LOL. I know, huh!? On Earth, the facts and cardinal directions I know is that it rises in the East and sets in the West so when the Earth spins it starts off in the West at the start of the day while it'll seem like vise-versa to the opposite side of Earth.



Trying to compensate for what? The reason why I type so much is because I know so much of this stuff and it's facts mixed in with opinions for this discussion. You don't have to know everything to participate in a debate. That's so people can prove where you went wrong at and when I quoted Nirvash last night, what he said really didn't make sense. I think he misinterpreted. Matter of fact, how about I start a new topic in the Polls Section after I get done with this post with the cardinal directions of the way you think the Earth revolves around the sun during certain times of the year and thanks to Lusankya, I'll also include "No Such Cardinal Direction" because I think that's just the kind of thing we need that'll make this good.



LOL. Well, you don't have to point out the obvious. I'm about to make a poll with a very short post in the beginning. But I don't know how short it might be and I'm leaving in a couple minutes too so I'm going to make it fast. I'm always somewhere 3 days in a row and plus I'm taking my iPod with me but there will be no Wifi.



I'm in 12th grade but school has nothing to do with this argument or opinions. I believe I learned a different type of Physics in 8th grade and at least I know about Gravity and Gravitational Pulls as well.





I don't understand the question. Please rephrase it.




Read 2 quotes above then.





Yes you can. You can still argue and point out what you believe. Just don't do like what Nirvash said into calling me an idiot or going off topic and you certainly just did when you changed the topic to what grade are you in. That should be a poll for Mixed Polls, not something you'd bring up in here. Stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. At least my posts have perfect grammar. They may be complex that they're not so hard to understand if you just research the stuff on Google. Most of it was information I already knew compared to the fact that what if cardinal directions existed in outer space, but they don't.



What are you talking about? You've seen some of the weirdest and boring discussions back in 2006. Well, have you ever seen the Debate Forum on discussing if there's "Life on Other Planets" or "The Galaxy" on the serebiiforums? Maybe you should check that out because I heard in there no one calls each other idiot or starts to bring up high school in the topic and then Ethan comes in and if he says "He doesn't see any much of a discussion going on or these people are stupid for believing..." he's funny that way, he doesn't close it. He just leaves it open and walks away and he always points out the fact that there is nothing wrong with the discussion they're having. There's nothing wrong with this discussion either. Because when everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they may state it without getting flamed or harassed by their opinions. I'm not saying you did though, but Nirvash and Hoshika are one step closer to becoming a flaming troll for bringing up irrelevency in this topic I made, but when I make a poll, is there going to be that much discussion and voting? Yes? No? Time will tell once I make the poll. I gotta go do it now.
THERE. NOW. OK. FIXED IT. IS THIS TYPED UP BETTER NOW? I HAVE FIXED THE SPELLING FROM PSYCHICS TO PHYSICS. It's just some goofy type up error like when people type up "Happy birdday" instead of "Happy birthday." Nobody seems to care as in as long as they know what they mean or got the spelling of the 2 words confused. And that's just spelling. Spelling =/ Grammar. Learn to proofread better, genius.

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-12-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com