Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: Chaos Realm

Natalie's History: Born and raised in Pewter City, she always admired gym leaders. She'd watch every match Brock had. She even challenged Brock at the age of ten, with her Gastly, but lost. Brock, seeing the upset girl, offered her training, and before long, Natalie beat Brock. Pleased with herself, she ran home, and was kidnapped at the door, her pokeball falling and releasing Gastly. Gastly saw what was happening and got Natalies parents, and gave chase to the crimimal. They caught him, and found out it
Old 10-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Coddleflop Offline

History cont.:
was a team rocket grunt. They handed him in, and went back home. Natalie, has since then, been cautious with what she does, and has traveled the world to get strong pokemon. At the age of 13 she beat the Elite Four. She then got a call from the eighth gym leader she beat. He said he was retiring in about ten years, and wanted Natalie to take over the Gym for him. Natalie agreed. Ten years later, she's the proud leader of Kanto's Viridian Gym.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Xereau

Good She will work. (mainly because I was gonna write Gary out of the gym any who.) The other Gym leaders are still there such as Brock and Misty so on and so forth. The gym leaders job is to protect there main city, until later and I will let you know when. When I said world leaders I meant Government leader King, Queen, President what ever seems to fit that role over there Region, But like I said your Gym leader will work because Gary left.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:35 AM
NintendoBlitz Offline
Amateur Trainer

When's the RP gonna start? I'm anxious!

~~NB
Old 10-10-2009, 04:00 AM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

... sense no one else is joining I will start this adventure this Sunday. If you can recruit more people to join, I have a feeling this will be pure liquid awesome.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:14 AM
RioDream Offline

Great sign me up for Head of Kanto Forces~!

Kaliff Leslie

Nickname- Neal

Male

Chaotic, but not all the time. Neutral to a piont, but it depends

Kanto: Neal spent aot of his time here after school. He has learn a great deal about pokemon. For that he would lay down his life to protect this reigon. If he would have never ventured into Kanto, he would have never met Sky* His Dragontie

Appearance

6ft, athletic build.

Eyes: Jade Green

Light brown hair on top, dark brown on bottom. He has long sideburns and a goatee.

Black and Sliver gauges in both ears with a stud under his lip.

Tattoos: Retro designs, starting from his shoulder to his elbow on the right arm. On the left arm is a series of black strips that lead down to his wrist. On his back is a pair of wings.

He wears a small Black and Red cotton shirt to show off his built arms. On the sleeves are strings to pull them tight or let loose. He pants are baggy but always stay in the same spot. His black studded belt is for only keeping his Pokeballs. He has a chain the swoops down and led to his back pocket, where he keeps his wallet. Last are his shoes that are black and white converse style sneakers. Around his next is a red beaded necklace and he wears several black rings around his fingers.

Personality

Good Nature

Kaliff is your all around kind of guy. The one you don’t get to know if you don’t talk to him. Sometimes he comes off as a prick but this is not the case with him. He doesn’t believe in talking people down, unless they need to be put in their place. He hates to argue unless it’s the silly playful type. He doesn’t judge and let people speak for themselves.

Outgoing

Kaliff isn’t just another stoner who lay’s around. he like to put it to good use. He vey athletic and loves to exercise a lot. Loves to free run whenever he get the chance. He loves to stay active when there is nothing else to do. So he is usually always on the move.

Book Nerd.

Well Kaliff is far from a book Nerd, but he is very interested in finding out how things work. His grades where in the top 10 of his school, but you wouldn’t know by looking at him. He has great insight on Pokémon moves and how to combine them into never before seen ones. Well in theory at least. He likes to read up on tactic skills to help him in battle. He loves puzzles but this is not one of his favorite passions.

Dreamer

Kaliff is quite the dreamer. Every since he was little he could feel the push and the pull of the moon. He would always know if there was a full moon or not, without having to look in the sky. When it is a perfect end to a nice day, Kaliff loves to sit in the grass under the night sky and look at the stars. Wishing he could rest among the clouds. He always felt that there was something more out there them what he saw everyday on earth. He believes with all his heart that he’s not human, yet nothing has came about to prove it.

Head Strong

Kaliff know what he want in life and goes for it. Yet doubt will only come in to play when he is confused or doesn’t have all the right information. He is cut throat about his friends and Pokémon. And will take down anyone who mistreats them.

Hobbies

Besides playing the guitar, Kaliff also like to skateboard when he get the chance to. He is skilled at drawing and photography. When he isn’t doing any of that he like to go surfing.

Laid Back

When his go get them attitude doesn’t call for it, Kaliff is very laid back. He enjoys a good laugh and love to joke around with his friends. People say he has two different personalities, One who likes to go balls deep in battle, and one who drifts and adapts to life without much say so.

History

Kaliff grew up on Mandarin Island located in the Orange Islands. There he lived with both his parents, Mica and Nathan Leslie; along with his younger brother and sister who was twins named Grace and Gale. Life wasn’t hard for Kaliff his family was wealthy and his parents always wanted the best for their kids. In doing so they sent Kaliff to a private Pokémon academy called PokeThec when he was 12. There he spent his time learning about Pokémon and battle moves. It wasn’t until his second year he told people to call him Neal. This was because people always missed heard him and called him Caleb instead of Kaliff. During his time at school, Neal became popular for his good looks and skill in battle simulations. So girls would always be tailing around him. He never minded the attention but he made it clear to them that he didn’t like girls. The guys on the other hand loved his battle spirited and voted him Prime Tactics Master his last five years there. This was the title given to a student who won every battle in and battle simulation dome. Despite this, Neal never got the chance to raise his own Pokémon. It was always just books and theories in class. He knew that in real life Pokémon could reach full potential and not just be limited to computer stats. So it didn’t sit too well with him.

His mother works at the local Pokémon clinic helping sick Pokémon, so she was gone most of the time. His father worked for a corporation the design and test new pokeballs. He was usually late every night are stay over to do research at the lab. Even with his parents being gone he still loved them along with his younger siblings. So when his parents were out he always made sure that he would spend time with them.

After he graduated in the top 10 when he was 18, Neal took a trip to Jhoto with his friends. There they spent the year traveling around seeing the cities and taking in different cultures. It was at this time Neal wanted to set out on his own so that he could bond and train with Pokémon. He 1st stop was kanto. There he spent time devoted to cacthing and trianing his pokemon. After that he made he way to Honen in the hopes to train different types.

Pokemon Battle Summons

Name: Sky
Female
Attacks: Blizzard, Thundershock, Dragon Rage, Focus Punch

*Sky is his very !st pokemon. She is shy around people she doesn't know unless, Neal like them 1st. When she is in Battle, she think's as if she doing a dance.

Name: Yuki
Female
Attacks: Ice Beam, Giro Ball, Protect, Hyperbeam

* Unlike Sky, Yuki isnt forgivin in battle. Some time she would rather do her own thing instead of what Neal tells her to do.

Name: Ace
Male
Attacks: Water Pluse, Spike Cannon, Aurora Beam, Supersonic

* Ace doesn't react to much when he is out his pokeball. he mostly sleeps and conserves his engery for the battle field. He was found as a shellder attached to sky's tail mistaking it for a slowpoke.

Name: Neon
Male
Attacks: Night Slash, Air Cutter, Agility, Steel Wing.

* Neon loves Neal more than anything. He is over protective of him and his Pokemon.
He will not think twice before beating someone if he views them as a threat.

Name: Nova
Unknown
Attacks, Flamethrower, Physic, Rock Slide, Solarbeam

* Hyper active little bugger. It is always whipping through the air on sunnydays. Yet when it is cloudy it will drift lazy aroun as if you weren't there. Neal from it stcuk in the crack of a cliff and pulled it out.

Name: Greed
Male
Attacks: Dark Pluse, Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

*Greed is the prankster. he like to play coax his enemy in battle. He is rarly serious in battle but when he get mad watch out. he followed Neal around in kanto as a Huanter until Neal Finally caught him.

Weapon: Two Kuni with chains attached to his back

If you need anything else or if anything is worng let m know~ THIS RP IS GOING TO BE SWEET~WHN DOES IT START~?

Roleplay Example

Spoiler:

Out of the center of the door loomed out a Ghasty. It dark core sphere hosting a brilliant purple haze seeped through the door as if it was nothing.

Come on in it said. Catching Neal off guard.

“Woh…That ghastly just spoke..”

The Pokémon in this region must have evolved to the point they can learn human speech. Has the bond grown faster between humans and Pokémon in Laoki.

“…Cyeah” he grinned. Holding up his camera and snapping a quick picture. He thought it was mad at him, for its color became a slight ill green. Later to realize was because the smell of smoke was on him.

“Sorry about that” His soft rugged voice carried out.

He was now inside looking at the list of Pokémon he would choose from. He felt it queer to choose his partner off a checklist. Good selection in there line up. Not like most labs that would hand out three. So it was kind of hard to make and answer. His jade green eyes scrolled down to a Bagon and lower than that a Dratini. His family just adored Dragons. They were his favorite on the simulators at the academy. Grace and Gale his twin brother and sister both adored Bagon. Gale, more liking his full evolved form.

“Dra..” he was cut off at the Ghasty telling him that smoking was prohibited.

“Woh..Um..Yeah no problem.” giving off a silk smirk. Sort of laughing at himself, as if he would have done it without asking. He reached his hand to his face scratching the fine stubble hair on his cheek.

He was getting off to a bad start seemingly and Neal didn’t want that.

“Well Im Kaliff but you can just call me Neal.” His rugged voiced chimed out once more. This was crazy he thought. He was talking to a Pokémon. Something he never would have seen himself doing in life.

“Do you still have a Dratini here?” He asked now rubbing his fingers in his ginger-brown hair.

“But I was wondering… if I can get a shot of a Bagon before I do.” He grinned, eyes focus on Ghasty giant pupils.

“Only if that ok with the Prof.” He looked around for a bit. Where is the Professor, he thought. It was only at this time he heard faint snoring in the distance.…

Last edited by RioDream; 10-10-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Coddleflop Offline

I got rid of John, my first character.

Why?

Because I didn't want him anymore, and because I would rather have only one character in this RP. :]
Old 10-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

This interests me greatly, I haven't RPed in a while, and never RPed in a pokemon RP forum so, I may make a few mistakes. So yeah, sigh me up as a TR executive.

Name: Lee

Why Team Rocket: I love TR, they are awesome, especialy Giovanni (my favorite Giovanni sprite is the HGSS one).

Description: 5'8" and has blonde hair. He wheres a black hoodie with a zipper and a giant red "R" on the front of it, the zipper is normaly open, cutting the "R" in half, and there is a white t-shirt under it. He also wears blue jeans and black sneakers. He often has his hood up, which covers his face with a shadow that makes it impossible to see details of it. He weighs about 126lb and is realy skinny.

Personality: Lee is realy friendly. He will not kill anyone unless they attack him. He doesn't like TR much because they are evil and wanto to take over the planet. But he doesn't like the governments because they are at war, so he will stay with TR, at least, until the war is over. He also realy cares about pokemon, which is another reason he doesn't like TR. He is more Neutral when it comes down to it, so he will let anyone like after a battle, unless they try to kill him or one of his pokemon.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Lee's history: Lee was born and raised in the city of Viridian. At the age of nine he found an Eevee that was in a lot of pain and dieing after being shot by a stray bullet. The Eevee was unconcius when Lee got it help and it woke up a few days later. When the Eevee woke up it was shocked it was alive and when it figured out Lee was the one who saved it, it was so happy it evolved into Espeon right then and there, Lee was overjoyed and named the Espeon Esper. After a few years of training, in which Lee caught a Tauros, Ghastly, and Pikachu, Esper learned how to use telepathy. Eventualy Lee came across a TR member and challenged him to a battle.
"Who do you think I am, kid? I am not just some other trainer you can battle norm-" The TR member started.

"I don't care who you are, you don't look trust worthy either so, how can I trust you?" Lee said, cutting off the TR member in the middle of his sentence. Then he released Esper from her pokeball.

The TR member was shocked to see the trainer, who was only about 13 at this time, had such a rare pokemon. "Heh, your probably right there." He said, sending out his Zubats. A grin spread across his face.

The Zubats then used poison sting. Esper dodged the poison stings and used confusion, knocking out one of the zubats. The other Zubat came in for a bite attack which Esper dodged all but the tip of it's fang, which didn't do much, but it hurt. "Nice try there, but I'm faster then you." Esper said with telepathy, the scratch on her leg was hurting though. The Zubat then came in for another bite then Esper knocked it out with phybeam.

The grunt growled and steped back, relizing he droped his gun. "You should join us, imagine..." The grunt started again. But he stoped dead cold. He started shaking as his vision focused on Lee's hand.

"It depends what your goal is." Lee said with a shrug. Esper looked up at her trainer in confusion. "I thought you said he couldn't be trusted?" The Espeon asked in confusion. At this question Lee started to laugh. "Yeah but..." He started, as he pointed a gun at the grunt. "... I don't think we have anything to worry about."

The grunt couldn't stop shaking, he didn't know how the kid got his gun. "W-w-we want to t-t-take over the w-world." He said, scared for his life.

Lee thought for a while then turned to his Espeon, but still held the gun toward the grunt. "If one group ruled the world, it may be in a better state then it is now." He said, then waited for Esper to respond to his thought. "It may be, I would like to try to end this war." Esper said, then sent a telepathic message just to Lee. "Of corse, if this war ends before that..." Esper started, but Lee nodded, he knew exactly what his partner meant. "Well, take us to your boss then" Lee said, and the grunt did just that.

The grunt took Lee to meet Giovanni. When Lee met him, he didn't like him so much, but pretended he did. He joined TR that day and started working operations that day. Every operation he was at was a success. Now, two years after he joined TR, he is an executive, only below Apollo and Giovanni in power. He and Esper still don't trust Giovanni or TR, and don't want to be a member, but they don't like this war either...

Pokémon:

Espeon
Name: Esper
Backstory: Lee found Esper as an Eevee that was dieing of a gun shot wound. When Esper woke and figured out what happened, she became happy enough with Lee to evolve into Espeon right then and there. Esper was also the only pokemon Lee brought to TR with him.
Personality: Esper is playful and caring, much like her trainer. If the time came she needed to protect someone, though, she would not hold back.
Special ability: Esper can speak any language with telepethy.
Moveset: Rest, Dream Eater, Confusion, Confuse Ray
Level: 73

Weezing
Name: Weez
Backstory: When Lee was in TR for a month he got Weez from Lando. Durring a raid on a Johto police station he evolved into Weezing. They have grown very close over the years.
Personality: Weez is realy playful, thought it has gotten him in trouble at times, for the most part, it is harmless. Weez is also realy friendly to people.
Special ability: N/A
Moveset: Toxic, Poison Sting, Haze
Level: 45

Houndoom
Name: Doom
Backstory: Right after becoming an executive Lee was given a houndour by Apollo, Doom and Lee have become very close. Eventualy Doom evolved into a Houndoom.
Personality: Doom is realy friendly when it comes to meeting people. Also, doom will not attack humans unless they attack Lee or one of Lee's pokemon, including himself.
Moveset: Flamethrower, Bite, Dark Pulse
Level: 32

Crobat
Name: Cro
Backstory: Cro was the pokemon given to him right away when he joined TR. She evolved into a golbat a few months before he became an executive. Three months after she evolved into a crobat. By a week after they met they both had become realy close.
Personality: Cro is realy friendly, thought he gets into trouble often. He is a strong battler nonetheless.
Moveset: Confuse Ray, Poison Sting, Bite, Wing Attack
Level: 53

Toxicroak
Name: Toxic
Backstory: When he was still an admin he got Toxic on a mission in Sinnoh. They became realy close. Toxic evolved into a Toxicroak some time after they met.
Personality: Toxic can get along with people good, but he also makes fun of people, pulls pranks on them, and so on. Altogether though, he is a partner and friend.
Moveset: Poison Jab, Poison Sting, Cross Chop
Level: 39

Luxray
Name: Lightning
Backstory: After he became an executive, on a trip back to Sinnoh, Lee met Lightning and they became close friends. It evolved into a Luxio back in Kanto, and later into Luxray in Johto.
Personality: Lightning is really playfull and likes people, thought he doesn't quite trust TR
Moveset: Thunder Bold, Bite, Thunder Wave, Tackle
Level: 32

Weapons if Any: Two hand-guns.

Other: Not about Lee but, level refures to how experienced the pokemon is in battle, not level like in the game, so they are all equal in power, just the higher they are, the more they know what their doing in battle.

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 10-11-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: I am bored so I changed a small part of it...
Old 10-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Neal is good to go I will PM you the specifics for you later today, but you can start with us when ever you want. John is gone but if you want to bring him back later just PM me. Lee is also good to go, Welcome to Team Rocket. Okay today we are starting the role play, I will have to brake rule 6 though I am gonna have to play head of Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinohh. Just until other people step up and want to do it. Okay the Thread should be up soon. I will also make a discussion thread for it.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Sieses Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereau View Post
Neal is good to go I will PM you the specifics for you later today, but you can start with us when ever you want. John is gone but if you want to bring him back later just PM me. Lee is also good to go, Welcome to Team Rocket. Okay today we are starting the role play, I will have to brake rule 6 though I am gonna have to play head of Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinohh. Just until other people step up and want to do it. Okay the Thread should be up soon. I will also make a discussion thread for it.
I can try to RP as Apollo and Giovanni as well.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Sounds good I already know who they are so no need to right a backround. XP
Old 10-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Sieses Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereau View Post
Sounds good I already know who they are so no need to right a backround. XP
I have a few questions, I already posted them to you in a VM but, it may be good to make it so everyone can see it. Who are the leaders of Johto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn? What is this cannon to, the game, anime, or manga?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

This would be cannon to the game and anime as if the two coexist. as for the names, The Johto leader's name is Silver last name to be announced, the Hoenn leader is Kate Tarker, and Sinnoh leader is Tomas Karter. Oh and the Role play is up if you want to start.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Sieses Offline

Team Rocket is better then ever before.
Edit: Silver?!

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 10-11-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Your rival from Gold and silver.