Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Gold Rush

Ranger Rusty Anderson - The Woods

The ball carried leaves and other loose pieces of nature with it as it floated towards the sleeping duck. The ball made contact with the duck's beak and "popped" in a flurry of leaves, knocking the Pokemon onto its butt. The force of the blow snapped Farfetch'd awake!

"It's now or never!" Adam yelled, the moment he was waiting for had come.

He flung the ball as hard as he could, his arm seemed to vanish as it arced forward. The Hyper Ball spun through the air, on a collision course with the duck. The ball burst open, sucking Farfetch'd in with a red flash. The sphere struck the ground and wriggled violently. Suddenly, the ball pinged, signaling a successful capture. Adam picked up the ball, and then the stick that Farfetch'd held so dearly. He tossed the green stick at the sleeping.

"Wake up!" he yelled, smiling as the ranger panicked.

"Er...what?" Ranger Anderson asked.

Adam held out the ball that held Farfetch'd and smiled.

"Good for you..." the ranger replied, yawning.

---------------
Name: Adam
Money: $11,500
Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x4 Hyper Balls ; x2 Poke-dolls

Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 28% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100%, [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/Naughty/Own Tempo) 3%(Captured)
Encounter #2: Mankey(?/Adamant/Anger Point) 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #3: Slaking(?/Sassy/Truant) 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #4: Zangoose(?/Rash/Immunity) 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #5: Farfetch'd(?/Serious/Keen Eye)1.5%(Captured)

OOC: 2 down, 1 to go. Also, the description you used for these last two turns, keep it up, it'll save your Pokemon some trouble. ;)

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush

"Hmm alright lets go a little farther south!"

Adam brushed his legs and recalled Gengar into his red and white ball.

"Great job Gengar," Adam muttered.

Adam followed the sleepy ranger as he led him across the woods.

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 09-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: I won't have internet access over the weekend, just a quick heads-up.

Ranger Rusty Anderson - The Woods

Ranger Anderson lazily moved South. The trees slowly spread out, giving more room to walk and see. Eventually though, the trees began closing again, revealing that they were really standing in a large clearing of the Woods. Suddenly, a loud rattle echoed.

"Behind you!" the ranger shouted, finally waking up.

A purple snake pounced the unsuspecting Adam. The ranger ran up and knocked Ekans away.
---------------

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 28% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100%, [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #6: Ekans(?/?/?) 100%

Old 09-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Adam looked at the snake carefully and then just walked passed it.

"Not really anything I'm looking for Ranger; so lets just head on,."

The small purple snake slitthered slowly across the lush grass, just making it's way across the terrain. We both carried on cautiously as I secretly hoped we would run into a strong and tough wild Pokemon.

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 09-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

The group managed to get away. It seemed that Ekans was only interested in some nearby berries, Adam just happened to be in the way. The group soon reached a small nesting grounds, where several Pokemon were looking after eggs. Suddenly, a blue horned rat creature walked by, staring at the humans intently.
---------------

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Encounter #6: Ekans(?/Bold/Shed Skin) 100% (Retreated)
Encounter #7: Nidoran-F(F/?/?) 100%

Old 09-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Adam glanced at the purple Pokemon, and grinned. It seemed pretty cute but it was nothing that Adam really wanted. Adam glanced at the eggs as Nidoran started to growl. Adam waved his hands and took a few steps back trying not to anger the small Pokemon.

"Sorry, I'll just be off now," Adam mumbled walking away from the nests.

"Okay Ranger, I suppose we carry on going south, It seems I don't have too many encounters left," Adam said grumbling while following the Ranger carefully as he lead him further south.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"Yeah," Ranger Anderson replied, "time's running out. Pretty soon, I'll be forced to take you back."

The group continued South, swerving around the breeding grounds. Suddenly, a rattling noise could be heard, followed by a loud screeching. An Ekans, possibly the same one from before, was attacking a Spearow's nest! The bird managed to bat away the snake, but the nest dropped onto the ground. Luckily, only one of the five eggs was broken, but now they were within Ekans' reach. Ranger Anderson prepared to rush towards the nest, only to be divebombed by the Spearow.

"Fine! Don't take my help!" the ranger scoffed, "you wanna try helping, Adam? Or should we just leave this ungrateful beast?"
---------------

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Encounter #6: Ekans(?/Bold/Shed Skin) 100%[Relocated]
Encounter #7: Nidoran-F(F/Mild/Poison Point) 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #8: Spearow(?/?/?) 100% vs. Ekans(?/Bold/Shed Skin) 100%

OOC: Unless you decide to catch one of them, you can just flee. Neither Pokemon is particulary interested in us at the moment. It's up to you.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Lets leave them be, I'm sure Spearow can handle it."

We both left causiosly and let nature carry on. Ranger Anderson didn't look very happy with my choice, but he was not so happy with Spearow so he let it slide as we carried on moving across the breeding grounds.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"Alright, let's keep going," Ranger Anderson said, "Damn birds, always getting in my way with their constant squaking and their disgusting, flying, pieces of..."

As the ranger used every word banned from the internet, they pressed onwards. Not too long, the death cry of a small brown bird could be heard from behind them.

"Damn..." the ranger couldn't help but say, "maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to leave Spearow behind..."

They took a moment of silence for the bird, before continuing forward. They reached an interesting tunnel-like formation and peeked inside.

"Wow, I hear some powerful Pokemon," Adam said, "can we go take a look?"

The ranger took out a small yellow device and began flicking through it, then he shook his head.

"Area's off-limits, I can't get a signal, and without a map, we're screwed," the ranger said.

"Wait a minute..." Adam replied, "we got lost a while back, right?"

"Yes..." the ranger replied with uncertainty.

"and that's a map of the island... right?"

"Yes, why?"

"..."

"Oh, right," the ranger replied, realizing that things would've been a lot different if he had remembered to check the Pokenav, "well, I have it now, and apparently we're nearing a berry grove. Lots of Pokemon go there to feed. C'mon, I'll take you there."
---------------

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Encounter #8: Spearow(?/M/Keen Eye) 0%(Deceased) vs. Ekans(?/Bold/Shed Skin) 47%

OOC: Bonus points for having the first fatality. *hi5*

Old 10-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OCC:*Hi5*

I followed the ranger as we swereved through the smaller tree's they looked like Berry tree's. I looked at one of the Yache Tree's and stared at the berry next to me. These things were expensive and it would be great to get one for free. I slowly moved my hand forward to grab the berry when suddenly Ranger Anderson smacked me on the head. I turned sharply and looked at him. I took a step to my left and ran as fast as I could through the berry grove as he followed.

Old 10-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"It's against the rules to steal berries from the park," the ranger said harshly, then looked for a second, still feeling a bit guilty, "okay listen, this is a super rare berry that can be used to lure legendary Pokemon. Let's just say that a wild Pokemon knocked it into your bag by accident."

The ranger plucked the strange-colored berry off the tree and tossed it to Adam. Suddenly, a teal blob leapt from the bushes and gobbled up the berry. The teal blob then proceeded to devour every legendary-attracting berry.

"Heh," Ranger Anderson laughed, "I've been here hundreds of times, and have never seen a wild Munchlax. Lucky you."
---------------

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Encounter #8: Spearow(?/Naughty/Keen Eye) 0%(Deceased) vs. Ekans(?/Bold/Shed Skin) 47%
Encounter #9: Munchlax(?/?/?) 100%

Old 10-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Heh," Ranger Anderson laughed, "I've been here hundreds of times, and have never seen a wild Munchlax, Lucky you."

Adam stared at the Munchlax as it devoured the handful of berry’s almost instantly, and chuckled.

“Ranger, I’ll be trying to get this one.”

Adam grinned, he wanted a challenge and he was about to get one. Munchlax was one of the rarest Pokemon ever and Adam had just found one.

“Come on out Infernape!” Adam roared in excitement.

Out of the small red and white ball, burst out the familiar Fire type. Infernape stood up firmly to Munchlax as it finally noticed the group. The monkey roared repeatedly and jumped up and down in excitement. Infernape screamed its name repeatedly to attract Munchlax’s attention from the food. The small Pokemon stood up and started to say it’s name repeatedly. It was on.

“Infernape lets start the party with a Brick Break.”

Infernape leapt up and down and started to breath slowly showing that it was focusing on its attack. Steam burst out of Infernapes nose as his right arm started to glow. Infernape leapt up and down as if it was on a trampoline, but he just used his springy legs and the surrounding tree’s to build up height. After about five or so jumps and another jump on a branch of the nearest tree, Infernape had managed to get the height he wanted. Infernape dived head first and lifted his hand as it started to glow. Ready to attack. Most Pokemon would never be able to manage this but Infernape was well trained on jumping and landing. Infernape glared at the Munchlax, making sure he would not miss.

“I bit my lip while watching Infernape hoping that he would attack Munchlax’s weak spot for massive damage.”

Old 10-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Inferape rushed at Munchlax with incredible speed. Its fist crashed into Munchlax's head, the smartest place to hit a Pokemon with that kind of bulk. The teal blob went flying backwards bouncing off the ground.

"Nice hit!" the ranger cheered.

The Big Eater Pokemon slowly picked itself off the ground. Without a moment's hesistation, Munchlax leapt off the ground and went flying towards Infernape.

"Heh," the ranger chuckled, "it seems like Munchlax uses Body Slam to move around. But this time, it's aiming for you."
---------------

Pokemon

Encounter #8: Spearow(?/Naughty/Keen Eye) 0%(Deceased) vs. Ekans(?/Bold/Shed Skin) 47%
Encounter #9: Munchlax(?/?/?) 24% -Body Slam-

Terrain: Another tree-surrounded area, but this time the trees produce berries. These berries can be used by Wild Pokemon to heal Status ailments.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Adam watched as Munchlax leapt up high into the air. Adam bit his lip wondering what to do with Infernape; then it hit him.

“Infernape try and dodge the body slam and then jump above Munchlax and hammer it with a Thunder punch, after the attack I’ll throw a ball,”

Infernape nodded, he had heard Adam’s instructions very clearly. Infernape closed his fist into a tight clench, as the sound of many birds chirping could be heard, but it was coming from his fist. Infernape stood at his spot firmly carefully looking at Munchlax who seemed to have the intent to kill. Infernape stood there for as long as he could as the Electricity screamed violently within his fist. The electricity twisted and turned rapidly ready to hurt Munchlax. Suddenly as Munchlax neared Infernape leapt into the air hoping not to be attacked by Munchlax’s body slam. Infernape lifted his fist ready to strike at the moment Munchlax was under him.

Adam waited patiently, he gripped his Hyper Ball tightly which was ready to throw after the attack.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Munchlax and his flying body dove toward Infernape and his electrified fist. Infernape struck the Pokemon's chubby body, electricifying the Pokemon. Adam threw his Hyper Ball, hoping to catch Munchlax. The ball went flying through the air, but the throw came up short. The ball hit the ground, and rolled, right under Munchlax. The heavy Normal-type hit the ground, burying the Hyper Ball before it had a chance to burst open.

Munchlax stood up and dug its arms into the ground, ripping out a large chunk of earth. It leaned back and flung the large chunk of rock at Infernape, knocking it over. While Infernape was still on the ground, Munchlax dove into the air.
---------------
Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x3 Hyper Balls ; x2 Poke-dolls

Pokemon

Encounter #9: Munchlax(?/?/?) 3% -Body Slam- vs. Infernape 82%

Terrain: Another tree-surrounded area, but this time the trees produce berries. These berries can be used by Wild Pokemon to heal Status ailments.