Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Why is it so bad having multiple accounts? Target: Get Haribo unbanned!

Actually, he apparently signed up two different accounts in the URPG. Hence, ban.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-27-2009, 07:00 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default Re: Why is it so bad having multiple accounts? Target: Get Haribo unbanned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Actually, he apparently signed up two different accounts in the URPG. Hence, ban.
Orly?

Well then. Still that was the best part of a year ago.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:08 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Poli I see what you mean, but this is kind of how I see it. Someone commits any sort of crime as big as murder or as small as shoplifting, and they don't get caught. After that day that person never does that crime again. A year later a cop knocks on the person's door and said they have proof of the crime and they know it was that person. Should the cop arrest the person even though they haven't done anything in a year or since that incident, or should he since he did commit a crime. I think so. I understand that he is your friend and I understand your point, I just see it like this.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I shall sign this petition.

Apparently, he has been banned for his Shining_Pikachu account? Wasn't that, oh I dunno, BANNED? So how can he have two accounts when it got banned?

He just wants to get into Pe2k again, and a ton of people are stopping him. Give him a break.

*signs petition*

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

He has 2 forum accounts right now, not a year ago, -Haribo- and xAshpwnzx or something. He made the second account to cheat in URPG. That warrants a ban. End of story.

*Locked.
Closed Thread