Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

I was gonna approve you, sammy, but darn Dragoness beat me to it.

:/

Nice banner btw, I lol'ed.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-17-2009, 06:01 AM
Starkipraggy Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Starkipraggy

Name: Jorryn "Jack" French Janneva

Description: Jorryn has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, and large, blue eyes that are very often full of expression. She usually wears an over-sized yellow shirt over a long-sleeved fishnet shirt (think those weird net things ninjas wear) that reaches to just below her chest, and blue denium shorts, as well as knee-length black socks and plain, simple shoes. Sometimes she wears a big straw hat in a vain attempt to hide her gender for some odd reason. She is particularly height-challenged for her age, but is reasonably well-developed in terms of her bosom.

Personality: Jorryn is a pretty loud, outgoing girl with a reputation for being able to fall asleep in three seconds under ANY sort of conditions if she was so inclined (like hanging off a cliff.) She likes to paint very much, and is the only academic subject she can pass (and also excel in). She is optimistic and light-hearted mostly, but she can get depressed, and annoyed if called by her full first name, preferring to be called Jack. She is quite clumsy and unintelligent, though she has her bright moments.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:

Mons are here though

私はグレダーです--I am a Grader
Old 09-17-2009, 06:03 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkipraggy View Post
Name: Jorryn "Jack" French Janneva

Description: Jorryn has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, and large, blue eyes that are very often full of expression. She usually wears an over-sized yellow shirt over a long-sleeved fishnet shirt (think those weird net things ninjas wear) that reaches to just below her chest, and blue denium shorts, as well as knee-length black socks and plain, simple shoes. Sometimes she wears a big straw hat in a vain attempt to hide her gender for some odd reason. She is particularly height-challenged for her age, but is reasonably well-developed in terms of her bosom.

Personality: Jorryn is a pretty loud, outgoing girl with a reputation for being able to fall asleep in three seconds under ANY sort of conditions if she was so inclined (like hanging off a cliff.) She likes to paint very much, and is the only academic subject she can pass (and also excel in). She is optimistic and light-hearted mostly, but she can get depressed, and annoyed if called by her full first name, preferring to be called Jack. She is quite clumsy and unintelligent, though she has her bright moments.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:
Everything looks fine and dandy; I hereby approve this. Edit in with your Pogeymon Natures upon deciding them at the Front Gate/wherever necessary.

-Sam

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Seeing as I just became a temporary ranger permanent, I guess I get to sign-up again. ^_^

Name: Rusty Anderson
Personality: Rusty enjoys his internship at the National Park. He loves the great outdoors, the sights and sounds of nature, and of course, the Pokemon. Rusty tends to undescribably calm while walking through the park, he seems to have a lazy air about him. He isn't the most reliable ranger, but he gets the job done.
Description: Rusty's lazy personality shows in his overall appearance. His hair is somewhat messy, scattered about randomly. His National Park jacket hands loosely off his back. He also carries a large green backpack which he uses to carry any supplies the trainer may need.

Pokemon Captured:

Dodoka(Dodrio, Adamant(Left Head), Naughty(Right Head), Serious(Middle Head), F)
Rage(Gyarados, Adamant, F)
Aero(Aerodactyl, Jolly, F)

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 10-05-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Seeing as I just became a temporary ranger, I guess I get to sign-up again. ^_^

Name: Rusty Anderson
Personality: Rusty enjoys his internship at the National Park. He loves the great outdoors, the sights and sounds of nature, and of course, the Pokemon. Rusty tends to undescribably calm while walking through the park, he seems to have a lazy air about him. He isn't the most reliable ranger, but he gets the job done.
Description: Rusty's lazy personality shows in his overall appearance. His hair is somewhat messy, scattered about randomly. His National Park jacket hands loosely off his back. He also carries a large green backpack which he uses to carry any supplies the trainer may need.

Pokemon Captured:

Rotaro(Rotom-O, Gentle)
Blade(Scizor, Rash)
Rage(Gyarados, Adamant)
Aero(Aerodactyl, Jolly)
Rhyp(Rhyperior, Bold)
Grats on the temp. Ranger-ship.

*throws glue and dust* Better than glue+feathers...ye is APPROVED. I would like a little more description, but it's alright :)
Old 09-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Y2kPikachu12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Name: Ben
Personality: Ben is a very...average teenage boy. He doesn't play much sports as he's not too athletic. He does have a deep love for pokemon and when he's around them, he feels he can do anything.
Description: xD
Pokemon Captured: None in the park yet.
Pokemon Natures: Um, can I decide these later when I start a RP or do i have to now?
Park Items: None right now.

Waruvial 2177
Old 09-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Finally! Here's my character sign up. : P

Name: Felix Haru

Personality: Peaceful, calm, serene, and caring basically. He loves his Pokemon and has come to the National Park to make more friends and strengthen his bond with the ones he has.

Description: He has short red hair, violet eyes, tanned skin, he's 5'6" tall and is very skinny although he looks healthy. He wears a violet T-shirt with white jeans and black sneakers. He tend to carry a light green backpack.

Items: Parkballs x 9, Super Balls x 3, Hyper Balls x 4, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2, Type Repellent x 1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray

Pokemon brought into the park:

Nancy the Delcatty (F) - Jolly

Belle the Dragonite (F) - Calm

Galateah the Butterfree (F) - Naďve

Esteban the Gallade (M) - Careful

Ace the Abomasnow (M) - Sassy

Fumiyo the Cinccino (F) - Jolly

Amethyst the Garchomp (F) - Sassy

Laurence the Dusknoir (M) - Serious

Pokemon captured at the park:

Lickitung (M) - Serious

Pinsir (M) - Rash

Spinda (M) - Lax

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 11-21-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:20 AM
Dragoness Offline

Y2K: I like the SU, the description made me smile, but unless Jess says otherwise, you're have to edit it. We can't be having some blue monster-man running around the Park scaring the Pokemon :) So a more human description, if you please.

@Eraizaa: I counted nine cute 'mons :) I still haven't added in all of my Pokemon for my Ranger/trainer SU, lol. You put me to shame!

Oh yes, you're accepted, btw :)
Old 09-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Y2k, please edit your description and make it more...er...normal, lol. After that you'll be good to go.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-20-2009, 02:36 AM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond

Name: Justin
Personality: Rather intelligent, but slightly arrogant about his abilities, and a bit sarcastic. However, he is still a friendly person and enjoys the thrill of battling with Pokemon for the fun of it rather than seeing them as weapons or slaves. Overall, he is very close with his Pokemon.
Description:

Pokemon Captured:

- Timid Male Phanpy

Pokemon Natures:

Machamp: Hardy
Rhyperior: Bold
Donphan: Timid

Park Items:

4 Park Balls, 5 Superballs, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 1 Type Repellant, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/

Last edited by Elrond; 08-28-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:43 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
Name: Justin
Personality: Rather intelligent, but slightly arrogant about his abilities, and a bit sarcastic. However, he is still a friendly person and enjoys the thrill of battling with Pokemon for the fun of it rather than seeing them as weapons or slaves. Overall, he is very close with his Pokemon.
Description:

Pokemon Captured: None as of yet.

Pokemon Natures: None as of yet.

Park Items: None as of yet.
Ye are accepted.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

Name: Sec
Personality: Sec is usually very obnoxious and happy, never letting anything get to him. He's very good at rationalizing situations and therefore is usually correct when it comes to making decisions. Sec appears to always be the carefree, no care in the world, kind of guy but really he's sweet and knows what is really important.
Description:Sec has long(about 2 inches past the ears) bleach blonde emo hair with black streaks. He has about an average build, snowy blue eyes, and he's always chewing on a needle from a pine tree. His clothing usually consists of a colorful T-shirt, jeans, and shoes to match his shirt.
Pokemon Captured: None yet :[
Pokemon Natures: Marowak - Hardy, Togekiss - Calm, Flygon - Calm
Park Items: 2 Max Potions, 2 Full Heals, 4 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls

Last edited by Sec; 10-29-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
Name: Sec
Personality: Sec is usually very obnoxious and happy, never letting anything get to him. He's very good at raionalizing situation and therefore is usually correct when it comes to making decisions. Sec appears t always be the carefree, no care in the world, kind of guy but really he's sweet and knows what
s really important.
Description:Sec has long(about 2 inches past the ears) bleach blonde emo hair with black streaks. He has about an average build, snowy blue eyes, and he's always chewing on a needle from a pine tree. His clothing uually consists of a colorful T-shirt, jeans, and shoes to match his shirt.
Pokemon Captured: None yet :[
Pokemon Natures: Haven't been in the park yet :P
Park Items: None yet :[
Here it is, the one, the only! STAMP of approvial!

Old 09-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Look what I finally finished!

Name: Khajmer
Personality: Despite his meek outer exterior he is a true demon. Though he acts kind and courteous, and is respectful towards his Pokemon and wild Pokemon around him, inside a would-be world conqueror. He intends to use his Pokemon to conquer all of humanity, blaming them for the deaths of his old Pokemon team. He often alters his Pokemon by a dark energy he releases to mark their skin black, indicating that they are his. However, to everyone not in his head Khajmer is a very peaceful, spiritual person, and very religious as well, citing the will of Arceus as the reason for his former team’s destruction as a way for him to become reborn as he has. Yeah, right.
Description: I don’t feel like writing it out :p
Pokemon Captured: None thus far.
Park Items: None atm.

Pokemon:

Chounou Ryoku (Alakazam, M, Quiet)
Obtained: When Khajmer’s old Pokemon team was destroyed he obtained Ryoku as an Abra, to help himself recover from his loss.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 09-21-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
Look what I finally finished!

Name: Khajmer
Personality: Despite his meek outer exterior he is a true demon. Though he acts kind and courteous, and is respectful towards his Pokemon and wild Pokemon around him, inside a would-be world conqueror. He intends to use his Pokemon to conquer all of humanity, blaming them for the deaths of his old Pokemon team. He often alters his Pokemon by a dark energy he releases to mark their skin black, indicating that they are his. However, to everyone not in his head Khajmer is a very peaceful, spiritual person, and very religious as well, citing the will of Arceus as the reason for his former team’s destruction as a way for him to become reborn as he has. Yeah, right.
Description: I don’t feel like writing it out :p
Pokemon Captured: None thus far.
Park Items: None atm.

Pokemon:

Chounou Ryoku (Alakazam, M, Quiet)
Obtained: When Khajmer’s old Pokemon team was destroyed he obtained Ryoku as an Abra, to help himself recover from his loss.
What an..interesting sign-up.

I am lazy as well, so lazy in fact, that I am not going to get the stamp of approval...

OK! You are accepted, stamp or no stamp