Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-14-2009, 08:49 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Iridium, you SU is fine. Guess your name is a little strange, but yeah, it works. You're the boss ^^

(actually, you're not, but it's the park policy to make customer feel like they count)

Ataro, pretty much the same stuff as Iridium.

Both of you, welcome to the park!

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:19 AM
DarkEevee Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DarkEevee

Name: Shane Richards

Personality: You know those people that just don't give up on anything that they do, no matter what the odds? Yup, that's Shane.
Even if he's facing up against a three-headed dragon, with nothing but his hands, he'll fight to the death. Of course, this leads him
into very dangerous situations, some he can't possibly get out of. He usually is very unorganised, so does whatever he does without any plans.
He is also friendly and easy to be around, but usually doesn't like to take charge of things. He loves nature and all Pokemon.

Description: This Guy
Shane is 6'1", has blue eyes and scruffy blond hair. A lot of his clothes are usually black skinny jeans, with either a black, white or red t-shirt. His hair's fringe comes to the end of his nose, covering his eyes, so he sweeps it across his face.

Pokemon Caught: None
Park Items: Super Ballsx3
Pokemon & Natures:

Vaporeon | Boy | Modest
Details: Vaporeon was given to Shane as an Eevee, his starter. Vaporeon doesn't like to think of himself as being overly important to the team.
However, the other members see differently, as he has a large variety of attacks to use, both attacking and defensive.
These come in handy in almost every battle. Favourite Moves: Acid Armor, Signal Beam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring

Electivire | Boy | Hardy
Details: Electivire is the healthy one on the team. He works out daily to keep his body fit and in perfect condition.
Doing this gives him an advantage of being incredibly tough, and endure physical pains easily. Favourite Moves: Earthquake, Giga Impact, Thunderbolt

Saphira | Girl | Naughty
Details: Plainly put, Saphira is always getting into trouble, or causing it. She loves playing jokes and messing around with other Pokemon. This also shows in her battles, as she enjoys watching her enemies become frustrated. Favorite Moves: Dragon Dance, Protect, Outrage, Fly

Last edited by DarkEevee; 12-06-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

DE : For some reason, I can't see your "detailed" picture. Your SU is good either way; approved. Remember to edit in the Pokemon natures/stuff.

Otherwise, Welcome to the URPG National Park!

Also, I've edited the #2 post with the recent approved SU's made. If you find that your SU is approved and your name has not appeared in the list, let me know via PM.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 09-14-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

===============================
Ranger SU :

Name: Ranger Haru

Personality: Often quiet, Haru doesn't have much ways to express himself, neither the time to make friends with the other Rangers. He's also known as the "Silent Killer"; as you can't expect any answers from him that soon. It is also known that Haru doesn't trust anyone that easily, nor does he often smile. Although, he loves challenges nature brings forth, and is willing to push himself as far as possible; to reach the unreachable. Along with his trusty partner Pokemon Gengar, Haru stands out much among his fellow Rangers.

Description:

Clothing Appearance:
Click
^He also wears a silver necklace(3 swords design) around his neck. About 6'11'', has spiky silver colored hair(in pic), brown eyes.

The Team :

Gengar(Male) - Docile

Info : Given as Haru's starter Pokemon(as a Gastly) when he was young, Gengar has always been a faithful companion, and a tank in his team. Despite its odd colors and looks from any other Gengars, it holds a key to Haru's mysterious past. It's also known that Gengar rarely shows its true emotions around others' presence. Having moves like Shadow Ball and Explosion makes it a very dangerous ghost for you to have fun with.

Gallade(Male) - Serious

Info : The next serious face besides Gengar. Showing no humor or sense, Gallade always plays it tough and hard. Little is known about its true strength, but it's always focused and stays firm in any kind of Battle. Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut; is what Gallade loves to use most of the time.

Floatzel(Female) - Jolly

Info : The only Pokemon that shows true optimism and has its own "happy-go-lucky" charms, Floatzel. It has a high sense of humor, as well as it tries to play the joker when the team gets too dull at times; courtesy to Gengar/Gallade. But of course, no one takes this guy lightly, with moves like Aqua Jet and Ice Fang behind its "tube".

Miltank(Female) - Gentle

Info : Miltank is well known for its healing capabilities. Thus, its the sole healer of the team. It rarely fights or parts in any battles, as it mostly dodges any incoming moves and hardly does any damaging moves to the opponent in return. Despite its size, Miltank has good reflexes which allows it to dodge moves quite easily, but would have less of a hard time getting back up. Rollout and Milk Drink are its signature moves.

Scizor(Male) - Hardy

Info : Unknown

Infernape(Male) - Brave

Info : Unknown

Others :

-None

Sorry about the Double Post, just wanted a fresh post for my stats.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 10-13-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion

Name: Chris
Money: $150
Park Items: Parkball x4, Superball x 1

Personality: Chris has a very calm personality and will always stand up, and believe in his Pokemon. His favourite Pokemon are his interests, for example he loves the occasional Archaelogical dig for fossils. Therefore, his favourites are mainly of the Fossil Pokemon. Chris is also an easy going person but when it comes to battles, he's no push over.

Description: Chris is 5'8" and has dark brown hair, with a tint of blonde mixed in by a personal style of his own. He also has bright oceanic eyes. He wears a bright red t-shirt, which really doesn't disguise himself in a wild area for example... Chris also wears dark blue jeans, which are well camouflaged at night, but not in broad daylight! Any Pokemon can see him!

Pokemon & Natures: Will edit the natures later. But for now I'll post the Pokemon I'll be using.

Aerodactyl
Details: This is Chris' Starter Pokemon, recieved from his father before he disappeared for his travels. Aerodactyl is very loyal to Chris and will always try its hardest to help his master. Aerodactyl loves to eat Chris' lunch when he's not looking...
Nature: Gentle

Omastar
Details: Chris bonded with this Pokemon when it was an Omanyte. It then later evolved to Omastar. Omastar is a loyal asset to the Team, and always loves working in a Team. The bond it has with Chris at the beginning was the reason it joined the force. It gained this bond when it saw Chris' bright red T-Shirt. It loved that T-Shirt for some odd reason...
Nature: Mild

Kabuto
Details: Chris captured Kabuto on a special Archealogical dig in the Kanto region at Mt. Moon. This Pokemon is very fiesty and likes to play hide and seek often. However, when it comes to battle. Kabuto never underestimates its opponents and always puts in full effort, along with enthusiam.
Nature: Hardy

Krabby
Details: Chris befriended Krabby when it was injured and attacked by a pack of Mightyena. Chris defended the Krabby and even injured himself to protect it. The little crab acknowledged this and always protected its Master. It also has a strong connection with Aerodactyl since they both steal Chris' food secretly...
Nature: Jolly

Last edited by Fossil Fusion; 09-14-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Fossil Fusion accepted, T17's Ranger accepted.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush

Name: Adam
Personality: Adam has a pretty carefree nature, he generally likes to do anything he wants mostly mucking around and have fun. A lot of the time he's has no seriousness, to him life is there to enjoy. He always speaks up for himself and is intimidated by almost nothing. He loves a good challenge and accepts everything with a smile, but with he's carefree nature he's no slouch when it comes to battling, that is where he concentrates. Adam loves competition he thrives on it, that is one thing he really cares about.

Description: Adam is around about 5’5” and is with an average body. He has medium Brown and Blond hair just enough to avoid covering his eye, with Green and Blue eyes. He travels around on a bike so his legs are fairly strong. Adam has a shining smile and always happy to be anywhere nice. He usually wear’s dark blue or navy blue Jeans. A bright blue T-Shirt and a scruffy pair of trainers. To carry around his things Adam carries a fairly small Messenger bag around him, he always travels light.

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”

Last edited by Gold Rush; 09-14-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Dragoness Offline

Gold Rush: Nice name! Ye is approved and not just 'cause I like your name. Just remember to edit in your Pokemon and their natures before you enter the Park.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:01 AM
F.D. Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to F.D.
Default National Park Statistics - F.D.

Name: Nicholas "Nick" Matthews

Personality: Nick is generally a happy person, who is always up for a challenge. He is scared of larger Pokémon if they do not belong to him. His favorite Pokémon are small and cute ones that look weak, but can battle rather well. However he also uses are variety of other Pokémon that are skilled in both battling and contests.

Description: Nick is 5 foot 7 and he usually wears a lime-green t-shirt and light-blue shorts, however, when it's cold he wears a black hoody and jeans. He has brown, medium length hair with a fringe that stretches just over his eyes. He is rather fit and strong.

Pokemon Captured: N/A

Pokemon Natures:
Shiftry (James) - Calm
Raichu (Ryoichi) - Brave

Items:
4 x Super Balls
5 x Park Balls
1 x Full Heal
2 x Super Potion

~ Nick .

Last edited by F.D.; 03-14-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: F.D's National Park Stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.D. View Post
Name: Nicholas "Nick" Matthews
Personality: Nick is generally a happy person, who is always up for a challenge. He is scared of larger Pokémon if they do not belong to him. His favorite Pokémon are small and cute ones that look weak, but can battle rather well.
Description: 5 foot 7. Usually wears a lime-green shirt and light-blue shorts, however, when it's cold he wears a black hoody and jeans.

Pokemon Captured: N/A

Pokemon Natures:
Shiftry (James) - Calm
Aipom (Aipom) - Brave

~ Nick .
Hmm, I like your description. Might have added a little more myself, but its cool. I can imagine those blue shorts...ACCEPTED!
Old 09-15-2009, 06:41 AM
DarkEevee Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DarkEevee

I've edited my extra stuff into my Sign Up, so it's okay to be accepted or not
Old 09-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEevee View Post
I've edited my extra stuff into my Sign Up, so it's okay to be accepted or not
I thought it was approved earlier, but if not, then approved now =) Have fun in the Park.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I've edited the second post with all the current SUs. If you're not on the list make sure you post so we can add you.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-15-2009, 08:41 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Name: Sam
Personality: Sam is can seem oblivious and sometimes acts like a klutz, but she is rather clever. She prefers to come up with complex ways of doing everything, and tends to waste time doing it. Often her plans backfire and she ends up looking like a total fool.
Description: Sam is around 5'3". She is always wearing a blue shirt; sometimes different shades of blue, but always blue. She usually has cargo pants with many pockets that hold many varying items. Her shoes are simple running shoes. Her light brown hair reaches her shoulders, but is often tied up.

Items: 7 Parkballs, 4 Superball, 5 Repels
Previous RPs:
CAUGHT: Sandshrew Dugtrio Houndour

Pokemon:
Charmeleon [M]- Hardy
Charmeleon has been with Sam for a while, and the two of them are really good friends. Though Charmeleon has a tendency to rush into danger, Sam usually manages to come up with a way to use that to their advantage.
Tropius (Sheila) [F]- Quiet
Serious and quiet, Sheila enjoys being with Sam and will do her best to please her, although she dislikes battling.
Dratini [F]- Gentle
Dratini is very kind and mild, and loves to help out in any way. She tends to be peaceful and is generally a pacifist, but surprisingly doesn't really mind battling.
Sandshrew [M]- Quirky
Sandshrew is still a little scared of Charmeleon, despite all his efforts to be friends, and is often scared by more powerful opponents. He often chews on his foot for seemingly no reason, even in the middle of battles. He loves to surprise Sam by adding extra moves into combos, or doing moves weirdly, and always tries to add something he thinks will help.
Dugtrio [F]- Naughty
Dugtrio likes to play tricks on people, especially Sam, even now that she is her Pokemon. She isn't liked much by most of the other Pokemon, especially Sandshrew, who she often picks on, and Charmeleon, who always stands up for him.
Houndour [M]- Relaxed
Houndour doesn't like to have to think about much. He doesn't mind battling, as long as its not complicated. He would be perfectly content to just sleep all day.
Bellsprout [F]- Jolly
Bellsprout is always happy, even if she is losing a battle. She always tries to keep others happy, and will sometimes do so at expense of a battle.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 04-25-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
Name: Sam
Personality: Sam is can seem oblivious and sometimes acts like a klutz, but she is rather clever. She prefers to come up with complex ways of doing everything, and tends to waste time doing it. Often her plans backfire and she ends up looking like a total fool.
Description: Sam is around 5'4". She is always wearing a blue shirt; sometimes different shades of blue, but always blue. She usually has cargo pants with many pockets that hold many varying items. Her shoes are simple running shoes. Her light brown hair reaches her shoulders, but is often tied up.

Pokemon:
Charmander - Hardy
Charmander has been with Sam for a while, and the two of them are really good friends. Though Charmander has a tendency to rush into danger, Sam usually manages to come up with a way to use that to their advantage.
Tropius (Sheila) - Quiet
Serious and quiet, Sheila enjoys being with Sam and will do her best to please her, although she dislikes battling.
Dratini - Gentle
Dratini is very kind and mild, and loves to help out in any way. She tends to be peaceful and is generally a pacifist, but surprisingly doesn't really mind battling.

Hopefully this will make me more active in the URPG...
Nice SU :) Welcome to the Park.

*stamp of official acceptance*