Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon RPG's Ľ Pokemon Ultra RPG Ľ National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default National Park Shop

The Park Shop

Make sure you buy everything you need here before heading into the wilderness. The Ranger might be able to sell you some things, but it's better if you get them here first.

Cashiers:
All Officials and Mods
All Rangers and Elite Rangers (not for sale = P )
All PokeMart approvers

=====

Parkballs: $500
These are used to capture Pokemon. Can't capture Stage 2 Pokemon.

Superballs: $1,000
These are used to capture Pokemon and work better than the Parkballs. Can't capture Stage 2 Pokemon.

Hyperballs: $1,500
These are used to capture Pokemon and work better than the Superballs. It is able to capture Stage 2 Pokemon.

Repellent: $250
It can repel a Pokemon of your choice (one Park Visit). To use Repellent, hang around your neck like a car freshener.

Family Repellent: $500
It can repel a whole evolution chain of a Pokemon of your choice (one Park Visit). To use Family Repellent, hang around your neck like a car freshener.

Type Repellent: $1,500
It can repel a whole type of Pokemon classified under a certain type (one Park Visit). To use Type Repellent, hang around your neck like a car freshener. (You CANNOT use Type Repellent to repel Water Pokemon at the Great Lakes, nor you use it to repel Flying Pokemon at Outer Heaven)

*Note: You can only use one Repellent at a time. Using two at a time might nullify their effects. Also, a Repellent's effect lasts for the whole visit, so make sure you really want to use it before you do.

PokePlayer: $3,500
It's used to play Disks containing the cry of a specific Pokemon (sold separately) to attract that Pokemon. When the Player is used, it gives a 10% chance of making the Pokemon specified appear for the next encounter, even if the Pokemon wasn't in the encounters rolled. The PokePlayer is small and can only hold enough charge to play (or record) a total of 3 Disks (15 times since Disks can be used up to 5 times each), after that, the battery will die and it can only be recharged when you leave the park since the PokePlayer is yours to keep.

Common Voice Disks: $1,000

Uncommon Voice Disks: $2,000

Intermediate Voice Disks: $3,000

*Note-When you buy a Voice Disk, instead of asking for Common, Uncommon or Intermediate, you instead ask for *Pokemon's name* Voice Disk. (Example: Togepi Voice Disk, Ninjask Voice Disk, Dewgong Voice Disk) You will be charge according to the Pokemon's rarity. Make sure the disc you're buying is for a Pokemon whose rarity falls in one of the three listed above; otherwise, you're purchase won't be approved and you'll have to edit it. Also, discs can only be used up to five times, after which they wear out. If you leave the Park and come back, the number of uses carries over to your next visit (for example, you use a disc three times and leave the Park. The next time you return the disc will have two uses left).

Blank Disks: $3,000
The PokePlayer can use these to record the sound of an encountered Pokemon, no matter how rare it is. The Disk can then be used to attract the recorded Pokemon later. If you record a cry, it's not longer a Blank Disk, so you can't record with it anymore. Be careful when recording though. You could accidentally (or intentionally) record your own Pokemon's Cry, or your own voice, and then the Tape could end up attracting the wrong Pokemon or no Pokemon at all. Blank discs are kept indefinitely until they are used to record a Pokemon's cry, after which they can only be used five times (like pre-recorded discs).

Digital Camera: $7,000
Take pictures of Pokemon with it. Show the picture you like best to the Ranger when you exit the park and you will receive a reward ($2,000 for a Legendary and $1,500 for a Rare/Special). If you do not have a camera when the Legendary appears, it will run away before you get a chance to purchase the camera. Still, you can also use it to take pictures around. This camera is yours to keep and use as many times as you like. Taking a picture of a Rare Pokemon will startle it and make it run, but it will still count as an Encounter. Please note you can't claim your money until after your RP has finished.

Scent Sprays: $100
You can buy a Scent Spray of any our delicious aromas: Spicy Splendor, Sweet Sensation, Dreamily Dry, Sour Starfruit, Bitter Berry, and Mystery Mist. You can Spray this around to attract a Pokemon who likes that scent (depends on its nature: See the Park Encyclopedia). You must specify the Scent of the Spray you are buying. It can only be used once, but it'll last for 10 encounters. (Note: Mystery Mist scares away Pokemon with scent preferences)

Max Potion: $1,000
Heals the Pokemonís HP completely (one use). If unused, you may keep it for next time. To use, spray on Pokemon.

Full Heal: $500
Cures Burn, Paralyze, Sleep and Freeze on your Pokemon (one use). If unused, you may keep it for next time. To use, spray on Pokťmon.

Full Restore: $1,500
Fully restores a Pokemon's HP and status (one use).

Special Map: $5,000
With this map, you will find in each Location special areas that only a Ranger can get you through. This is the only way to find Pokemon in the Special category. You canít keep it, though.

=====

Ranger Items

These are the only items a Ranger will carry with them in the park. You may purchase these here at the Park Shop or from the Ranger when you enter National Park.

Poke-doll: $500
You can toss it to distract a Pokemon thatís either vicious or that wonít leave you alone.

Heal Potion: $1,500
It heals the Pokemonís HP completely (one use). To use it you must unscrew the cap and have the Pokemon drink it. Itís too uncomfortable to use during a battle.

Status Potion: $1,000
It cures Burn, Paralyze, Sleep on your Pokemon(one use). To use it you must unscrew the cap and have the Pokemon drink it. Itís too uncomfortable to use during a battle.

=====

Special Items

This is where you'll find one day sales and other items regularly not sold in the Park Mart.

Honey: (Out of Stock)
Honey will attract a Pokemon that likes sweets with a 50% chance of attracting 2 at the same time for a double encounter. There are special posts in every location of the Park that you can put Honey on. You could get some Honey with a Pokemon that has Honey Gather ability.

=====

Sorry, we donít sell berries, TMs, or hold items. You must buy those at The Pokemart or the Berry Store. Also, a quick note: You can either add Shop stuff to you normal URPG stats, or you can put them in your Park Stats. Or you can do both, whichever you prefer.

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 02-08-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: National Park Shop

Buying balls.

Hyperx5 - $3,500
Superx6 - $3,000

Hmm...

Pokedollx2 - $500
Max Potion - $500
Full Healx2 - $500

$8,000
-$8,000
--------

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Nyurgh is approved.

Also, a quick note: You can either add Shop stuff to you normal URPG stats, or you can put them in your Park Stats. Or you can do both, whichever you prefer.

*Goes to add this note in the Shop post.*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

Allrighty *cracks knuckles*

Sooo,

10 Hyper balls (7K)

10 Max potions (5K)

Totaling 12 K

15K-12K = 3K (enough for my entrance fee!)
Old 09-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redino987 View Post
Allrighty *cracks knuckles*

Sooo,

10 Hyper balls (7K)

10 Max potions (5K)

Totaling 12 K

15K-12K = 3K (enough for my entrance fee!)
Approved. Have fun @ the park

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Giving back Pokeradar Deluxe x 1 for $8,000.

-T17

Old 09-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Approved. You get 8k in exchange for your Pokeradar Deluxe.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Next up, are 15 Hyper Balls for half its original price; 4.5k.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Approved again lol. You get 4.5k in exchange for your 15 Hyper Balls.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

old post is old

So, I'm exchanging my 10 Forest Balls for 10 Park Balls, and selling my two Type Pokeradars back for $1250 each (got them half off) so that should be $4500 $2500 (thanks for catching da typo) for me.

Last edited by Stinky; 09-11-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Heh, I think you meant 2,500, which is what you get back in exchange for the two Type Pokeradars. You also get ten regular Park Balls in exchange for the ten Forest Balls.

Sam, your grand total should actually be 6,250 ^^'. Sorry for not catching it earlier...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-12-2009, 05:45 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion

Park Balls x4 ($1000)
Super Balls x2 ($1000)
Hyper Ball x2 ($1400)
---------------
Max Potion x1 ($1000)
Digital Camera x1 ($7000)

19 200 - 11 400 = 7 800

Last edited by Keion; 12-29-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:50 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medz View Post
Park Balls x4 ($1000)
Super Balls x2 ($1000)
Hyper Ball x2 ($1400)
---------------
Max Potion x1 ($1000)
Digital Camera x1 ($7000)

19 200 - 11 400 = 7 800
All is good =) I hope you have a fun time playing in the Park when it opens...

This reminds me, I need to buy some items for myself in the following week. For now, bed
Old 09-13-2009, 05:56 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Super balls: 5 (500 x 5 = 2.5k)
Hyper balls: 5 (700 x 5 = 3.5k)
Park balls: 3 (250 x 3 = .75k)
2.5 + 3.5 + .75 = 6.75k

10.30 k
-
6.75 k
_____

3.55 k

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 09-13-2009, 06:08 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr scott View Post
super balls: 5 (500 x 5 = 2.5k)
hyper balls: 5 (700 x 5 = 3.5k)
park balls: 3 (250 x 3 = .75k)
2.5 + 3.5 + .75 = 6.75k

10.30 k
-
6.75 k
_____

3.55 k
not approved! I mean, don't come here again. We don't need you.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Closed Thread