Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Dylan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dylan
Default Re: A lot of free time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
I tend to lurk/do nothing when joining online communities/games.

Then again, I do have more posts than Finch...
Do nothing? As in the make five thousand posts do nothing? lol :D

I don't really know how many posts I have right now (Wait, just scrolled up and this is my thirteenth post wewt.) But I've been here for a week. 13 posts in a week. so If I make about 15 posts a week, and there are four weeks in a month, 15x4 equals 60, so I make 60 posts a month and Sequentio makes 270 posts in a month. I have lots of free time, I think I just spend it on playing games. I like these forums but I have to wait to do anything. I generally go in the Role Playing forum and the sprite art forum, But I can't do much because of two things:

The RP I joined hasn't started, and the Starter hasn't logged on in three days, and the fact that to start a sprite shop, you need to get a approved, blah blah, and so I have to wait 'til I start doing much.

I spend my time on the computer, because little people in school have similiar interests. Besides, if they do, they're all nerds. They still do role playing irl...I stopped doing that in second grade, lol. It looks sort of like this:

Nerd: Go! Charmander!
'nother nerd: Can I be the charmander and you be my trainer?
Me: What the **** are they talking about??

I am forever bound by chains to PE2K
|TailTail|
Old 09-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Quote:
so If I make about 15 posts a week, and there are four weeks in a month, 15x4 equals 60, so I make 60 posts a month and Sequentio makes 270 posts in a month.
I told you I had nothing better to do. *laughs*
Although... I finaly got a job as a Graphic Designer for a computer company. (A JOB! A JOB!) Going later today to sign the contract. But... it shouldn't hinder anything. In fact, I think it's encouraging me to go online more than I already do. xD
Old 09-07-2009, 06:52 PM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

I only really became active here a couple months after I had actually joined. Typically, I would just be on late at night and during the summer because I was either doing homework or had time to kill before I went out and did something. I think the time people spend on these things just adds up gradually. Like Neo said, some people have just been here for a very long time, whereas other don't have that experience with this forum. I mean, I usually don't draw for very long each time that I end up doing so, but over the last 10 years or so, it's quite possible that I've spent over 10,000 hours just...drawing. It's really just a routine thing. If you work out for an hour a day every day, it won't seem like much of a digression from your other activities, but after a whole year's gone by, you've worked out for 365 hours. You could tell someone that and they'll be startled by the number, but that's just because people don't naturally assess the methodology of gradual progression.

My Battle Log
Old 09-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

You get bored one day. You find a website. The website is addicting. You find yourself going there whenever you have spare time. After a long long long long while, you rise up the ranks and then find yourself in the top ten list of best whateverschmether.

So there ya go.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Master of Puppets Offline
Master Trainer

I don't have that much time here, seeing that I joined a year and a half ago and I only have more than 250 posts. :/

And that's why pretty much everyone else on here is like "who are you?" if I make a post (if they've joined for more than a year :/)

but really I spent all that time in the pokemon fan universe forums, that is... until for some reason it's not there anymore.

But I'm familiar with a lot of people on this forum. :/

*Sequentio challenges Dr. House to a post-off!*

[VPP Stats][Claims][ASBL Stats][Coordinator Stats]

Last edited by Master of Puppets; 09-08-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Limelight Offline

Send a message via AIM to Limelight

Dr.House will rule the post count. I can see it in the future.
just crack-a-lackin nero ;)

I haven't got much free time anymore so any of it I get goes to the computer or TV. Computer is Bebo, Facebook, Here, Vista Lighthouse Community and stewf.

Hatch: 806
Charmeleon: 839
Charizard: 899
Level100: 1091
Old 09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limelight View Post
Dr.House will rule the post count. I can see it in the future.
just crack-a-lackin nero ;)

I haven't got much free time anymore so any of it I get goes to the computer or TV. Computer is Bebo, Facebook, Here, Vista Lighthouse Community and stewf.

What post-off? D:
I don't want to do a post-off...

>__>
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Game Over Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Game Over

Everyone has the same 24 hour day, just some people spend it differently than others. I find I have less than I would like.