Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 05-20-2009, 02:42 AM
poke123 Offline

Default Re: Mission Trial - Prelude: Fabulae Textores

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. School has been chaotic, and it still is. However, school is over next week, so after that I'll definitely have a lot more free time. I did this post in kind of a rush since I have hw to do, so it's not my best work.

IC:

Before Johnny could help Kati, one of the rangers began to tend to her wounds. Though he wanted to ask her if she needed any help, he could tell that the ranger had it under control for now. His thoughts quickly returned to his Pokemon, five of which were currently outside in the raging sandstorm. He turned to his lumbering Tyranitar who was patiently waiting outside of the infirmary.

“Titan, I need you to roar as loud as you can to get the other guy’s attention and so that they know where to go. This sandstorm and hail storm has got to be hurting them a lot,” Johnny told his large Pokemon.

The rock Pokemon nodded and turned to the chaos of the swirling winds of the sandstorm. He took a deep breath and gave a roar that seemed to slice through the turmoil of the storm. He continued roaring, hoping his teammates would hear him and follow the sound of his voice.

Glutton scratched his blue-furred head as he looked around. He had been fighting a sly Grovyle, but he had seemed to disappear. The lazy Pokemon shrugged his shoulders and let himself fall backwards, falling asleep almost before he hit the ground, completely oblivious to the chaos around him. A few seconds later, a deafening roar rang in his eardrums, causing him to slowly open one eye. Since he was unable to see anything, he closed again, hoping to sleep again. Unfortunately for him, the roar continued and he was not able to sleep, so he stood up and began to walk towards the roar. He suspected it was Titan and decided that he would have to make Titan shut up if he wanted to sleep. As he walked towards the source of the roaring, something hit his stomach and began to scratch it. He looked down and saw that it was Speedy. He picked up the fidgeting bug and lifted him up. Speedy continued to flail until he noticed that he was not fighting an enemy. Since Glutton could clearly tell that Speedy was very tired and weak, he put him under his arm, to protect him from the sand and hail as they continued towards Titan.

Casper and Swampy heard the loud roar as it reverberated across the forest. They both looked at each other and took the bellow as a sign that it was time to go back to Johnny. They began to walk towards the source of the roaring when Casper became frustrated with being pelted with sand. His eyes began to glow blue and a small force field surrounded Casper and Swampy. Swampert smiled and gave Casper a thumbs up as they walked to the infirmary under the shield.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:40 AM
HKim Online
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

OOC: My apologies for the tardiness of this update. I too have been busy.

Luckily, we're coming to a close of the battle and there will be much more time for all of you to interact and roleplay with each other. You won't have to wait for me on everything!

IC:

The Storm

Maki, Hyacinth's Butterfree, disperses his spore coat into the storm, letting it fall away ineffectively without harming anyone. It appeared that his enemy had disappeared from the scene.

The sandstorm continues to weaken, losing strength with each passing second. Maki, a capable flyer, finds that is was becoming increasingly easier to maneuver in the wind, which seemed to almost die down.

He spots a man heading towards the infirmary, and hoping to help out, decided to clear the rest of the sandstorm from the area. Maki focuses his strength into his wings, and with a great determination, launches a gust of wind against the oncoming sandstorm. The weak winds are no match for Maki's attack and the sandstorm not only clears in the area, but also disappears entirely from around the outpost.

Even better, the remaining hail, having also run its course, also seems to weaken. The shards of ice fall less frequently, and soon dissolve into droplets of water as they soar through the warm island tropics. A light rain starts to fall upon the battle-scarred land.

A light fog, accompanying the rain, rolls in. It too makes it difficult to see, but feels more natural and comforting. It is as if nature had finally decided to return the area to how things should be.

The storm has ended.

The Infirmary

The group in the Infirmary was soon joined by Kati's Growly. Apparently she had been worried about Kati, snuggling into Kati's lap after dashing into the wooden building. She happily licked Kati's face.

"Growly, baby," Kati whispered in surprise, gently putting her hands on Growly's soft coat.

Kati turns her head to look at the well built ranger.

"Thank you, Peter," she says, "I am Kati. Your help is welcomed. My backpack has soem extra shirts in it. You can always take one of them, if you need to. I would help you, but I just wanna rest for a minute. I am feeling a tiny bit better though."

Kati's pokemon begin talking among themselves, but Peter ignores them and replies calmly to Kati.

"I will take you up on that offer," he smiles. "However, at the moment, let's care of this wound first. I think the bleeding has stopped, but I bet Dr. Yin wants to stitch you up first. Though... " he glances over at the frantic doctor mumbling to herself, "I imagine it might be awhile."

Suddenly, an injured ranger floats through the doorway. Kati, you recognize him as the ranger who was injured by the Ivysaur. Holding a soaked, dark green shirt to the ranger's head was Hyacinth. He seems determined to save the Ranger's life.

"Here comes another urgent one!" Hyacinth shouts as he was nearing the door. "Is there any space?"

Dr. Yin looks up from one of the rangers, the ranger from Outpost 4, finishing injecting him with another dose of some medicine or another. She glances over the ranger urgently, noting the bleeding from his skull.

"Damn," she muttered, "Put him on the floor! There isn't anywhere else to lay the poor boy."

She drops the used needle into one of the trash bins located by the bed and dashes to the cabinets again. Pulling several open, she finally reaches into one and pulls out a manila folder. Her eyes dash across the contents.

"B negative," she affirms, then quickly walks over to a nearby refrigerator. As she opens it, the party can see a few red packets stored inside. She grabs one from the lower shelf and closes the door.

"Keep holding that shirt to his head," she orders Hyacinth. "Replacing his blood is not going to help if it bleeds out of his head all over again." She begins attaching the blood to various tubes.

"Luckily for your friend," she says, gesturing to Kati, "she doesn't need a blood infusion. The fact that she's still conscious is a good sign. This boy though..."

She trails off as she begins inserting the tiny tubes into the fallen ranger's arm. All of this occurs within a minute.

It is at this time that Taz enters the Infirmary. Dried blood cakes Taz's sandy and mussed hair. He looks like he had fought up the beaches themselves. However, everyone appears worse for wear in one form or another.

However, it's over now. For the moment.

Eddie and the Gloom

"Eddie," Hyacinth had ordered. "Go look for that Gloom and carry it back at the infirmary, if you can. We need it."

Luckily for Eddie, this happened to be a simple task. As the storm subsided into a misty rain, Eddie quickly managed to find the knocked out Gloom. Badly beaten and bruised, Gloom lay unconscious with its face down in the sandy mud. A bit of drool slid down from the side of its mouth.

Calm and composed, Eddie lifts up the Gloom with ease and walks back towards the Infirmary to join the others.

Larry and Bell

Bell continues to dash through the forest as fast as her little vines could carry her... which wasn't all that fast to be honest. However, from Larry's perspective, she seems intent on getting to wherever she's going.

He continues to follow her, keeping the same pace as the grass pokemon. Despite the darkening night and the unfamiliar terrain, Gyrados keeps a close watch upon his strangely-driven friend.

However, in addition to the usual level of wild pokemon in the forest, there is something else... He glances around, trying to figure out what was different. Then, he spots it. An Ivysaur, injured and burned, appears far to the right of Larry and Bell. It doesn't seem to pay attention to the Gyarados and proceeds deeper into the forest... in the same direction as Bell.

Now it was clear to Larry. The grass pokemon were retreating. But where were they headed?

OOC: Well, that should do it. You guys are free to recall whatever pokemon you have outside. There shouldn't be any sort of trouble now and all battles are finished. Also, feel free to describe what you look like. A couple of you have a few war wounds that change how your character appears from your original profile.

Also, go ahead and interact with each other. Learn more about your fellow adventurers. You'll need to if you want to full understand the mystery at hand.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:49 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Ooc: well, finally I guess. And now thatI found that gloom, I'm not gonna let it go.

No, I don't want to catch it. But I have an interesting idea in mind that should prove useful... if I can pull it off.

Theron

The anthro mantis pokemon, still dozing off at the edge of the clearing, twitched uneasily at the sound of the Tyranitar's roar. However, his mind was still drifting in the realm of sleep, recovering from the injuries he received in the battle.

He dreamed of his land back in Jotho, and felt a little disgusted as his dream drifted to the last, and most unpleasant, memory of those places, thanks to the bellow of the giant rock Pokemon.

Drops of what had earlier been ice shards of death hit the sleeping bug, but they weren't enough or annoying enough to wake him up.

Maki

The Butterfree had been pleased by his feat and, seeing how no shadow was going to sneak attack him, he proceeded to get rid of his coating, which, even if not very annoying, would prove troubling in the long run. He then started probing the surrounding area using his developped mind abilities: he could clearly feel Eddie, the Hitmontop, carring something he just couldn't make out yet, and also felt lots of different minds packed together somewhere nearby, some suffering, others tired, but all uneasy. He decided to head there, as he didn't feel hostile presences anywhere nearby, but one thing stuck him as odd.

And that thing was Theron sleeping.

He snickered, thinking about scaring him or something, but he decided agaisnt it after he felt what he was dreaming. Better leave the poor mantis alone, considering he could very well shred the mammoth-sized butterfly into tiny pieces if he wanted.

Maki decided to keep an eye on him, while heading for the building with the Tyranitar outside.

Infirmary

Kiri stood outside, gently lowering the intensity of her psychic grip as Hyacinth lowered himself in synchro, to avoid causing any shock to the bleeding ranger. "Anybody has some clean cloth or something? This shirt is soaked in his blood already," the young man said, pushing his once green shirt, that was dripping with blood.

He looked around, Doctor Yin's buzzing around unsettling him a little. He didn't like when things looked bad. He remembered about his Espeon. "Say," he told to the medic. "Can my Pokemon help anyhow? My Kiri knows how to use Wish, and I'm pretty sure she can focus it on somebody else too."

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: I have been dealing with a lot of school work. I am sorry about the lateness.

Kati gave a grave nod to Peter as he explained about Dr. Yin. It was rather nice of him to help her, though she was feeling a bit silly for needing said help. She kept thinking to herself that surely she should have been able to run away from that Explosion, no matter how fast it happened.

"She'll get around to it, no worries. I just need to keep pressure on it and--"

"Here comes another urgent one!" A young male's frantic voice inturrepted Kati. Slowly, a young ranger floated through the door. He was bleeding badly, his clothes soaked in the dark fluid and ripped into shreds. He was the ranger who had brought them to the Ranger Station.

"No!" Kati yelled out. Surprised by her sudden outburst of emotion, but trying to hide it, she gently pushed Growly away from her and stood. The world seemed to spin for a second when she stood, but then rapidly everything came into focus. Letting out a grateful sigh, Kati walked over to the ranger, who was now laying on the floor.

Keeping out of Dr. Yin's way, she bent beside him, careful not to disturb the green shirt pressed against his head. He had several cuts on his arms and face, not unlike Kati. But these seemed deeper than hers. They were also filled with dirt. Looking around, Kati spotted a small set of sterile cloths. Making sure to not disturb Dr. Yin, she carefully started wiping the blood and muck out of the ranger's cuts, silently reciting to herself everything she had read about health care. Through her limited experience with First Aid, she knew that she wouldn't hurt the man anymore than he already was just by cleaning his minor wounds.

"You again, it seems you've met Growly," Kati commented to Hyacinth, keeping her attention on her work. To Dr. Yin, Kati quickly said, "I have some experience with First Aid."

As Kati did this, Growly took up a protective stance behind her back. The Fire Pokemon watched with caution incase Kati started feeling bad again, noting that Kati's short hair was mussed and that her clothes had rips and holes in them now. At least her bruses and little wounds over her arms and face seemed much better now.

Staying beside Peter, Snookerdoodle looked over at the two boys from Kati's troop. They seemed alright, but where was Larry? And Bell? Letting out a small yowl, Snooker lay down.
~
Meanwhile, Larry was fightning through the deep grass and small trees that made up the forest. Ahead of him, he could see all the Grass Pokemon, including young Bell. They were going deeper into the forest and didn't seem to care about him. Trying to keep his large frame as unnoticable as posible--quite a feat for a Gyarados--he continued following them, being careful to stay a little ways back from them. Their silent nature confused him--why were they so quiet? And what would he do when they stopped moving? There was nothing to do but wait...

Last edited by Dragoness; 05-30-2009 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Errors, errors, errors...
Old 05-28-2009, 05:55 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: Dragoness, the green shirt is mine, pressed near the ranger's head

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:24 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
OoC: Dragoness, the green shirt is mine, pressed near the ranger's head
Fixed it. That, my friends, is what you get when you write/read with little sleep...
Old 06-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom

Taz stood by the doors of the busy infirmary. His wound was throbbing a bit but he decided to wait until the worst injuries were out of the way first. "Umm... does anyone need any help?"

OOC: Lol shortest RP post yet!

Credit to EmBreon
Old 06-23-2009, 03:42 AM
HKim Online
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

OOC: And the plot thickens! I will continue this mission with whoever wants to continue it. I apologize for my lack of updates.

IC:

Infirmary

Dr. Yin looks up at the offer of using Wish on the various injured rangers.

"Mmmm, it will only work partially," she paused. "As you know, Pokemon are creatures different than us in many ways both simple and complex. In many cases, abilities that may affect a pokemon will only partially work on a human given such differences. Still, anything you can do will help."

Dr. Yin turns away to look over the bleeding ranger, muttering incoherent medical jargon to herself. She subsequently rises, moving between the medicine cabinets, the refrigerator, and various patients at a fast, but calm pace. After administrating a quick shot into the bleeding ranger, you notice his bleeding begin to slow.

"That should help," she sighs, "But if he stops breathing, let me know. Also, let's all move away from the doorway. I can't have all of you blocking our only way out."

At this, another figure steps through, or rather, wiggles through the tangle of humans and pokemon at the door. He's a rather large fellow, both in height and girth that seem to origionate from muscle rather than any sort of extra weight. Upon his head lies a battered and dust-covered ten-gallon-hat. Similarly his brown, thick mustache is covered with the same dust, clearly a remnant of the sandstorm. He turns, looking into each or your eyes, his deep blue ones seeming to reach into your souls.

And then, as if nothing happened, he smiles.

"I imagine you must be the folks we're to thank for saving our behinds out there," he drawls. "Thought we could handle ourselves out there. 'spose we were wrong."

He holds out his hand.

"You have my gratitude. I'm Ranger Reynolds, but you call me Rick. Everyone... except her," Rick points to Dr. Yin, "calls me that."
Old 06-23-2009, 06:28 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Hyacinth nodded as Yin replied to his question. "Well, it's still worth a shot, isn't it?"

He then made a gesture to his Espeon, who set herself in a corner to avoid troubling others, and she focused on her carbuncle, which changed colour shortly to a gleaming gold, then a light golden energy drizzle filled the room, and on whoever it hit an ethereal halo appeared, eightening the normal recovery pace.

In the meantime, the doctor proceeded with her medical mumbo-jumbo, injecting the bleeding ranger with something that helped slow the bleeding, and then she ordered to tell her if his breath stopped.

Just then, another man- another ranger- entered the room, wearing his trademark ten-gallon hat, and introduced himself as ranger Rick Reynolds.

"Nice to meet you... even if the circumstances aren't the best," Hyacinth replied. "I'm Hyacinth Zante. You can call me either Hya or Gloomie, as my friends do, I don't really care. Hey, weren't you checking on that girl ranger last time I checked on you? How's she?"

Just then, a single-horned head peeked in, looking for someone. "Eddie!" Hyacinth said delighted. "Did you find it?"

The Hitmontop nodded slightly, then held out a knocked out Gloom. "That's good. Err... anybody can keep that Gloom asleep or knocked out until we figure things out here? I have an idea about how to figure some things out about all this madness," Hyacinth asked around as he checked the pulse of the ranger he was taking care of.

OoC:

Err, a few notes. First, I used Wish as it works in PMD, as in a steady recover instead of a one-off energy boost. And I changed my Espeon's gem, in cae you're wondering. Rubies are soo overrated, carbuncle are just better. Lol. Anyways no big deal ;p

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 06-23-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Dragoness Offline

"I am Kati." Without a smile, she reached out a hand to welcome Rick. "I would like to know--do you have any idea what is wrong? Surely you must have some idea." If you aren't involved yourself, which I wouldn't put it past anybody. I doubt Rangers would intentionally harm or upset the Grass Pokemon, but I have seen to much to trust anybody here, Kati thought as she surveyed everyone in the room. She doubted Peter would have anything to do with this, he didn't seem that way to her. Dr. Yin probably wouldn't put herself in this position--having to help many of her fellow rangers and putting herself in danger. But what if the Rangers had not meant to upset the Pokemon? And then there was Rick...and what about Kati's fellow comrades? Did they have anything to do with this? But they had only just gotten here...

Eyeing one of the boy's in her group, Hya-something. He was using his Espeon--a gorgeous, cat shaped Pokemon--to help heal those in need. Kati herself was feeling much better, so she doubted there was little need for more healing on herself. She could always be wrong though. Just than a Hitmontop came through the door as Hya was introducing himself to Rick.

"Eddie!" exclaimed the boy, looking at the Fighting-type Pokemon. Hitmontop nodded, holding out an unconcious Gloom. The Gloom's dark green leaves were ripped at the edges, its mouth slowly drooled saliva and its trademark red and white top was wilting a little.

"Poor Gloom," Kati muttered. Walking past her adorable Arcanine, the young woman bent down beside the Gloom to take a closer inspection. "I don't have a Pokemon that can keep it asleep," she replied to Hya as the boy had just asked if anybody could keep the Grass Pokemon knocked out. "I do have rope and rags though. We can subdue it. I would suggest using Ether or smething to help make it stay asleep, but I suspect that all medicene we have will be needed...What was that you said about figuring out a way to discover whats happening here?" Kati glanced up at young Hya, her dark green eyes sharp.

"Wait!" she suddenly said, glancing around. The thought had just strick her...where was Larry and Bell? "Snooker, Growly," she commanded her Jolteon and Arcanine. "Where are the others?" Growly's dark red fur bristled a little as she looked at Snookeroodle.

~They went outside, Larry chasing Bell into the forest, remember?~ the Jolteon used Pokemon-speech to Growly, her lips barely moving.

~I remember! Now to let them know...Mom kinda looks okay. She may be able to go outside soon, especially since the storm stopped. If we can't get them out soon, than one of us will have to go while the other stays to protect her~ Growly jerked her head slightly at Kati.

Snookerdoodle nodded and stood up, her spiky yellow fur glistening slightly with sweat. In response to Kati, she let out a small yeow, almost like a cross bewteen a bark and a meow and started towards the door.

Last edited by Dragoness; 06-25-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:28 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

ooC: hey, mind your mouth little girl, I'm 25! Also, Harry, I believe it's up to you to say whenever my Theron (the Scyther sleeping under a tree right now) awakens from Rest and recovers his energy.

IC:

"It should work just the same," Hyacinth replied at the girl's suggestion. "You're sharp. I didn't think about that. If... If you can take care of it, I'd owe you one, as I'm in no position to move..." he added, still pressing at the fallen ranger's head injury. "I just hope this guy's condition keeps being stable..."

Then he realized that Kati went a little into panick as she realized something- or someone- missing. I guess explanations'll have to wait... , thought the actor. "Is something wrong?"

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 07-09-2009, 03:10 AM
HKim Online
Editor-in-chief

OOC: Yes, yes, I'm going to go ahead and say that while Rest is an amazing move, it's not going to be the ultimate fix to everything. Maybe full health if Theron rests the entire night, but for that short while, he's probably only recovered enough to keep moving. He can wake up any time now, though.

IC:

Ranger Outpost 1

The golden haze emanating from Espeon seems to have a slight affect. You immediately notice that a few of the rangers seem to breathe easier and minor wounds and scratches on everyone slowly seem to disappear like magic, though major injuries remain as well as the blood that marked them.

Hyacinth, the ranger you check seems to have a weak pulse, though it strengthens as Espeon uses Wish. You get the feeling that he will be fine if you need to leave him for any reason. Using Espeon was a smart move.

Ranger Reynolds shakes both Hyacinth's and Kati's hands as they introduce themselves.

"I would like to know--do you have any idea what is wrong? Surely you must have some idea," Kati asked.

"Well son, little lady," Reynolds replies, "I have no idea why they've decided to attack us. Most of the time, the pokemon here avoid us because they're not used to human contact. There's something afoot here and I doubt we caused it. We've only started settling this place for the Park at the various outposts. Speaking of which, I wonder what's going on with the other outposts. We lost all communication with them when the radio tower was destroyed."
Old 07-11-2009, 12:46 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: I'm more concerned about the cuts or the slight burn than his health. There're other moves I can use to fix that, but I wouldn't dare to waste what could possibly be a Potion's worth of medicine for non life-threatening injuries. That's why I asked you. Plus, I want to know how much health it recovered, or just how healtier he seems, so as to decide wether to wake him up or let him sleep a little more inside his Pokeball (I go for the "Pokemon are perfectly aware of their surroundings in a Pokeball" version of the thing by the way.) I probably should wait to be able to check on him myself to know this stuff, though.

IC:

Noticing the invigorating effect the Wish had, Hyacinth muses about using it with Nebbia too, but decides agaisnt it, since it wasn't very likely to work again, and in the case it did, healing too quickly might cause some shock to the patients bodies.

"Kiri, I think that's enough for now. Rest a little, I'll need your help in a minute." Hya then looks at the ranger he was treating. The guy seemed stable now, but one can never be too careful. "Eddie, can you take my place here? I need to fetch Theron now, I wouldn't want to lose him to some stray grass Pokemon..."

His Pokemon complied, the feline lowering her head and curling the tail around her body to rest a little and the fighting type joining inside the room, gently tossing the unconscious Gloom aside.

Because there was the Gloom to think about too. If it woke up, Hya's plan would be slowed down, and they had no time to waste. He sighed. The actor didn't like taking charge, but he'd have to, in order to complete his scheme. Somehow, this whole situation made him feel much bolder than ever.

He ruffled his hair. "Huh... Kati, can you proceed to tie the Gloom up, if you're feeling good now? Don't overdo yourself, I wouldn't want your Growly to come after my head because you fainted," he said with a chuckle. "Now, Taz, I'd suggest you should bask in the Wish drizzle before it disappears. That wound isn't exactly no big deal, but it should help anyway." He then turned to the other misfortune companion he had. "Johnny, right? I think it'd be better to recall your Pokemon- just leave Tyranitar outside, in case there is still somebody out there, he may help carry them. If you're not hurt, you can go and check outside. I'll go look for my Scyther, I'm sure he's lying around here. I'll be back shortly. However," he added taking his last Pokeball in his hand, "this is my Nebbia. If you think that another Wish can be useful, as her to do it. Kiri needs to rest a little now." The Pokeball opened, revealing a canine-looking cerulean Pokemon, with a mermaid tail and webbed collar. Her ears looked like fins, and one central fin stood from her head. She looked around, spotting the fiery hound near his trainer. "Nebbia, I want you to help these people. Do anything they ask you, if you can. Please, it's important," he pleaded, knowing the... quirks of his Pokemon. "I think this place is cramped already, so if there is anyone that can, we should clear the way unless we can help. And, before I forget, somebody should inform mister Reynolds here about what the ranger from Outpost 4 said earlier."

That said, he left the building as his Vaporeon reached for Kirielle and sat down, stealing glances around the room and particularly to a Pokemon...

Hyacinth was quickly met by Maki, his Butterfree. "Good gracious, Maki!" he said as he detached the butterfly Pokemon from his face. "You should warn me! Anyway, I'm glad you're here. I need your help finding Theron, do you know where he is?"

The bug Pokemon nodded, and gestured to make his trainer follow him.

The thin veil of mist that shrouded the area made things look very calm- a little unsettingly so, as Hyacinth still had to revert from his "battle" mode. The trainer looked around checking if there was anyone laying around, Pokemon or human alike, as he reached for the edges of the clearing and faced his sleeping Pokemon under a tree. He looked rather peaceful, despite some unvoluntary jerking, and battered, even though some scars and dents were preexistent of the battle.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 07-11-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:48 AM
Dragoness Offline

--Larry went after Bell-- Growly barked, shifting her head to the side. Kati couldn't totally understand him, but she was good at deciphering the Arcanine's movements. Growly barked again, clicking her claws against the rough wooden floor.

--I should go soon. Let's see what their doing first, than I'll go-- Snookerdoodle spoke, her violet eyes narrowing with determination. Not that anyone could really see those pretty eyes in the dim light of the cabin.

--No, you should stay with Mom-- The dog Pokemon argued back. The two continued arguing as their Trainer turned her attention back to the other humans in the room.

Kati's emerald eyes flashed slightly at the orders Hya--as she called him in her mind--gave out. She disliked others snapping out orders, though Hya was only asking her to do something. A small smile crossed her face at the joke the young man gave out. Growly was rather protective of her "Mama Katina".

Her sharp eyes slid over the old floor of the make-ship hospital. A round green body with two small arms and legs lay on the floor, a vivid red mushroom top stuck to its head sticking out like a sore thumb. It was the Gloom, a Grass type Pokemon that was known for nasty poison attacks. Luckily, it was still knocked out. Looking into her backpack, Kati pulled out a roll of thin, but strong rope. She also took the precaution to pull out a pair of black cloth gloves, which she slipped on. Kati would need them to avoid any poison spores that may have fallen on the sleeping Pokemon.

As Kati took to wrapping up the Gloom, she began to speak. "The radio tower was destroyed, you say? Odd. Perhaps some of us should go to another station and see if we can get any help--or offer any. Two of my Pokemon, a Gyarados and a Bellsprout went off. I think Larry--the Gyarados--is trying to find my Bellsprout." Kati's mouth tightened a little, anger and concern filling her face.

Trying to focus her attention elsewhere from her missing Pokemon friends, she looked up at the handsome boy in front of her. "Hey you, you like giving out orders. Ever been in the army? Management? Something that makes you feel so comfortable telling everyone what to do?" Kati's soft voice rang out.
---
Bell, the Bellsprout and Larry the Gyarados.

Bell continued into the forest where the trees grew thicker, cutting off more and more light. Her eyes were a very pale green now, the pupils almost gone. In her mind she heard a faint humming, encouraging her to go onwards. The memory of her friends back at the Ranger Station only a blur at the back of her mind. She could only just see some more Grass type Pokemon before her, all stumbling through the bushes and mast on the floor.

Meanwhile, the Gyarados behind her continued onwards, his light red eyes shining in the growing darkness. What on Earth is wrong with her?! None of them seem to notice me, but I see them perfectly fine! It's like something is pulling them along, all Grass type Pokemon. Kati, Growly and Snooker are all back at the post. I wouldn't be surprised if Growly was hunting me and Bell down now--but then again, knowing her she's probably guarding Kati. Not that Kati needs it, but tell that to those loyal Arcanines...

Larry shook his head of that thinking and continued on following Bell, trying to call to her a couple times, with little success. He gave out on last call to her, hoping he'd finally succeed. --Dearest! C'mon, think of Kati, sweet Kati. Blue hair, funky style clothes, and the most bull-headed person you've ever met! Kind too, but she really should listen more. And protective Growly! Don't forget that sparky, adventure loving Jolteon. And me, fifty times your size, but you still stand up and yell at me whenever you feel like it. C'mon!-- Larry's voice slid through the night, begging the Bellsprout to pay attention as he ducked under branches trying to follow her.

Last edited by Dragoness; 08-13-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Felt like it
Old 08-19-2009, 11:29 PM
HKim Online
Editor-in-chief

OOC: I find it ironic that you post just before I left on my vacation! Okay, I'll update as soon as I can!

Okay DG, got it. I'll give you a bit of an update. Essentially, he's no longer suffering from any status conditions, just injuries. His health is about 39% from resting, recovering from the most serious injuries. A bit more care and time would allow him to recover a bit more (as goes for most of the pokemon). If you want your pokemon to be closer to 100%, you would need to spend about a day of rest. Of course, that is if you have any time.

Kati, you realize that the destruction of the radio tower is suspicious. Most radio towers are pretty sturdy and grass pokemon don't tend to have effective attacks against steel. It would take some doing, including focusing ones attacks on the structure, in order to damage it. In addition, although there is much destruction around the outpost, there is relatively little of the outpost save for what was caused by the fire.

Hyacinth, you feel that happened at Outpost 4 might be related. Logically, it appears that it was attacked before Outpost 1 based on what the wounded ranger said.

As you both know, you have captured a Gloom that was attacking the outpost. Binding it is was a good idea. It's up to your party to figure out what to do next.

Bell continues to travel into the forest. As a grass pokemon, it is very capable of moving through the dense foliage. Had Larry not followed her, it would have been difficult to track where Bell went. His calls to her do not seem to make any dent in her psyche.

Feel free to shorten your posts if you want. Conversation can be rather... brief.

IC:

Ranger Reynolds eyes Hyacinth, ignoring everything else around him. "Outpost 4? What does that have anything to do with this?" His brow furrows.

Last edited by HKim; 08-20-2009 at 05:57 AM.