Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:54 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros
Default Re: Picture/Image Request Thread

Can someone please make a Pokemon sprite that fits these criteria?:

A fire and/or Ice type.

Walks on all fours.

Has a "dopey" expression/appearance.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:21 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Picture/Image Request Thread

Can someone draw him in the Anime style of Misty and Co. of Pokemon,and when you do can you draw hime with an Umbreon siting right next next to his right side a crobat above his left shoulder,a Swellow siting n fron of his,a Breeloom right behind the swellow sitting,and next to him can you make a mewtwo siting on a stump staring sideways not liking him,and it should be in a forest,and above it right Jason,and if possible could you draw him...kissing Misty(my lifelong dream...Er i mean his)

The secret is the answer
Old 11-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Electro Pichu Offline
New Trainer

Can someone just make a cute pichu ,I'd really like it to be my avatar
I'd try to make one but I've never been good with those things...
and could they PM me if they made it?

Last edited by Electro Pichu; 11-23-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Zapdogre Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Zapdogre Send a message via AIM to Zapdogre Send a message via MSN to Zapdogre Send a message via Yahoo to Zapdogre Send a message via Skype™ to Zapdogre

(NOT POKEMON)

Can somebody make me a paperclip animation flying from left to right with eyes and a crash helmet?
Old 03-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Temination Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Temination

This is a Sonic related request but since nobody really does the requests around here, I doubt somebody will do this.

Anyway, for those that know what Sonic looks like, you probably know how to imagine this character. For those that don't and yet still want to do this, PM me. I can show you sprites.

Can somebody draw a hedgehog with yellow fur with a Shadow quill style? With black marks on the quills? He has a dark blue eye color and make him have a smile. He is wearing a black T-shirt with a big collar(kind of like Sasuke's shirt from Naruto)and he wears black jean shorts that goes down to his knees. He is also wearing plain black gloves and black shoes(you choose the design of shoes). Can somebody please do this? Please and thank you-Tem.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Could someone make me a header banner for my livejournal entries with my orange Flaaffy self writing with a pencil as she is laying on her belly? It would be a side view, with her tail visible.
Orange Flaaffy colors are: pastel orange body, bright safety orange wool, midnight blue horn and tail stripes, and a bright red jewel for anyone who would like to try :)
I would consider it a great birthday gift !

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 07-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Arkina Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I need a pic of the Team Aqua guy from the Devon episode. I need one of him in the Team Aqua uniform.
I got the picture from google and I erased the wrong parts and made it bigger cause google would not give it bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temination View Post
This is a Sonic related request but since nobody really does the requests around here, I doubt somebody will do this.

Anyway, for those that know what Sonic looks like, you probably know how to imagine this character. For those that don't and yet still want to do this, PM me. I can show you sprites.

Can somebody draw a hedgehog with yellow fur with a Shadow quill style? With black marks on the quills? He has a dark blue eye color and make him have a smile. He is wearing a black T-shirt with a big collar(kind of like Sasuke's shirt from Naruto)and he wears black jean shorts that goes down to his knees. He is also wearing plain black gloves and black shoes(you choose the design of shoes). Can somebody please do this? Please and thank you-Tem.
I was making it but I turned tired, Ill keep making it.

I have a request. Make a banner with swampert and Pikachu playing in the grass.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-29-2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: merge
Old 08-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Pokemon Whisperer Offline

I would like someone to draw a OC I have created for a Fanfiction I'm currently working on for Fanfiction.net. If you are up to it please send me a PM and I'll send over the info needed to draw my OC.

Hope someone can.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkina View Post
I have a request. Make a banner with swampert and Pikachu playing in the grass.
Please don't triple post. c:

Sprite and banner requests should be made in the right boards. O: This is for drawing requests~ :3

Old 09-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Please don't triple post. c:

Sprite and banner requests should be made in the right boards. O: This is for drawing requests~ :3
YEAH!... Nubz.. >>

Someones should draw My Character from the MAZE RP that Tombi and Meshi made...
Old 10-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Iodine_X Offline

Send a message via MSN to Iodine_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia79 View Post
Can someone who is good at drawing and I mean GOOD draw me a picture of Steven Stone riding a lugia please? it would be greatly appreciated as I literally suck at drawing people and all....
I could probably do this for you, Lugia79. Is there a date you want it done by, or was this too long ago?
Old 12-15-2008, 09:33 PM
DragontamerLacey Offline
New Trainer

I would like to make an art request.

(Obviously, or I wouldn't be here.)

I need a drawing of my character.

Appearance: Long black hair, relatively pale skin, freckles, turquoise eyes. Tall and thin. About 16 years old. Wearing tight black jeans, a turquoise belt with a red X buckle. Also, she is wearing turquoise gloves and an armband and bikini top of the same color. Black and turquoise shoes. Also, she has a red belly button piercing.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 PM
AKATheTitan Offline
Experienced Trainer

'Aight. I have a non-PKMN related request.

It's been killing me for awhile to get a picture of my main RP character, Carcinos Xephyr, out there, but I suck at drawing anything alive. So, here's the almighty description...

Quote:
NOTE! VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!: When ever I give a direction, I.E. left / right, it is from YOUR perspective, not his. So if I said his right eye is blah blah blah, the eye I'm talking about would be his left eye from his perspective.
CLOTHING

FEET: Iron grieves. Simple, right? If you plan on using color, the black should be a bronze-ish color and the gold should be a dull gray.

............Knee....| |................................................. .................................................. ....
Lower torso: \_ | |............As my crappy ASCII art hopefully depicts, this is what his pants
....................../...\...........should look like. The pants should be close to but not ski-
...................../.....\..........ntight up to his knee, then gradually widen out until they come
....foot ->....<|____|.........to a stop at the ground. His grieves should come out from under
.......................................them. You should not be able to see his ankles or calfs.
Remember, the pants touch the ground. Also, they should be slightly wrinkled. He has a leather belt around his waist, and for a buckle has a large ring. On the right side of this belt should be a small sheath with a dagger inside, with the hilt, which is made of stone, exposed (it should be very rectangular-ish.) If you plan on using color, his pants should be black, the belt loop and sheath should be a leathery brown, the buckle should be gold, and his dagger's visible hilt should be gray.

NOTE: The belt does not go through those... thingies on pants that you put belts through. His pants lack them and the belt just hangs loosely around his waist.

UPPER TORSO: Xephyr wears a plain, slightly wrinkled T-shirt on his chest. Around this, he wears a sleeved jacket, which is also plain. It has no pockets. It should not be buttoned, so you can see his most of his shirt underneath. The sleeves should reach just underneath his wrists and the jacket itself should go down to about his belt. Fingerless gloves cover his hands. He also has a fairly small cape (a width about the same size as his chest) that is tattered and reaches down to about his knees. If you are using color, EVERYTHING should be black, save his T-shirt, which should be gray.

HEAD: None.

PHSYICAL APPEARANCE

FACE: His hair is, if you couldn't already guess.... black. It comes down to his neck in the back and droops over his eyes in the front. His hair does not cover his ears. In the front of his head, his hair should come down to his eyes in about 3 thick strands that are brushed slightly to the right, starting towards his left eye. There should be very little hair covering his right eye.

His eyes, in general, should be fairly depressed-looking. His left eye should be wincing. His eyebrows, however, should be slightly slanted inward, as if he was annoyed. His nose should be fairly normal. He has thin lips that are loosely shut in a emotionless, slight frown. He also has a 5 o' clock shadow.

A thick scar should originate from just above his left eye that snakes all the way down his face and neck. Go nuts with how it travels there. You could make it a straight line or really erratic. I don't care. Color-wise, Xephyr's hair should be black, his irises are a crystal-blue, and his 5 o' clock is gray (duh.)

The rest of his body should be fairly streamlined, with no bulging muscles. His skin is a base tan. He is fairly tall (about 5'11.") His skin is flawless (save his scar.) He is about 30 years old in appearance (although in reality, he has no age.)

//ARCH KNIGHTS OF ALTAIR\\
| We are the new day's sun, ascending towards the sky to vanquish the night's wretched darkness. It is our birthright to uphold the necessities of order and justice. With sword and scale in hand, we shall protect these virtues with our lives. |
Old 05-14-2009, 02:56 PM
magentaman Offline
Elite Trainer

i have a request.
could somebody please draw me an anime style lineart of my character design?

pictures are just a reference, i don't mind about the pose
Old 08-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex

Need an anime style pic of my pokemon trainer and her pokemon!

Female Trainer appearance
---------------------
Tall and thin and kinda muscular
16-17 years of age
Tight Black Belly shirt w/ short sleeves - Cuts off about an inch above the bellybutton
Dark tan cargo capris w/ pokebelt
Black Hair - Length is Mid back
Black Sunglasses
Tannish skin
Black scater shoes w/ white ankle socks
Dark grey bandana - on head
Black choke necklace with masterball attached kinda like a pokebelt
Fingerless black leather gloves
Dark grey sling bag
Skateboard in her left hand
her right hand on hip

Pokemon